CW - Hello Walls

Story Info
A friend steals spouse.
6.8k words
3.18
168.8k
38
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers

I was watching a PBS TV fundraiser program on classic country and western songs and the original artists that sang them. You know the kind of show I mean. The kind where the master of ceremonies says something like, "If you love this kind of programming, call 1-800-PBS-CASH and make a pledge."

Any way, as I was sitting there listening to the songs, it struck me that the songs tell a wonderful story in just their titles. Why not do a series of Literotica stories based on country and western song titles? Author Harddaysknight did something similar with Beatle songs.

So, here is the first CW (Country & Western) title based offering to you.

I walked wearily to the front door of the little apartment I rented. The door needed paint. Then so did the apartment. But it was all I could afford. Bracing the box of supplies between my left arm and the door jam, I unlocked the door with my right hand.

I carried my box of supplies into the small kitchen and dropped it on the counter. My supplies consisted of several cans of pork and beans, a package of hotdogs, some potato chips, and a very large bottle of Maker's Mark.

I threw the hotdogs in the refrigerator, threw some ice in a water glass, opened the bottle and poured three fingers over the ice. I walked around the counter and sat down in my lazy boy, which were one my few possessions from my former life.

I sighed, took a sip of the bourbon, reached over and flipped on my CD player (another former life possession). Willy Nelson's distinctive twang filled the room.

Hello walls,
How'd things go for you today?
Don't you miss her?
Since she up and walked away?
And I'll bet you dread to spend another lonely night with me,
But lonely walls, I'll keep you company.

I took a larger sip of the amber liquid and let out a sigh, "Yep, walls, I'll keep you company." I thought about the walls for a few seconds.

Walls! That was the name of the son of bitch that ruined my marriage. Aaron Walls, a slimy, lower than worm shit, attorney.

"He may be slime, but he is one smart bastard." I thought to myself. Taking another sip of the liqueur, I thought back as to how my life had crumbled to the miserable state I was now in.

I met Kate in my last year of post-graduate studies. She was completing her last semester of pre-law. The first time I saw her I thought I would never be able to breathe again. I was at my part time job the local coffee shop studying for my finals between serving customers.

I was standing behind the counter reviewing my last class notes, when in the door she came with two of her girlfriends. She was a slim blonde with the most beautiful sparkling blue eyes I had ever seen. She was almost the spitting image of an young Cameron Diaz. It was a warm spring day and she had on shorts and a halter-top. Her shape was perfect and her legs were slim and tan. My chest constricted when I saw this lovely vision of a young woman gliding toward me.

She gracefully slid into the seat at the counter just in front of me. Her two girlfriends flanked her at the counter and they were all laughing and giggling. Her two friends were talking at the same time and giggling about something that had apparently happened to somebody named Professor Clark.

I stood up and waited for them to acknowledge me waiting to take their order. As I waited, I got bits and pieces of the conversation. Apparently, this guy Clark was found naked in the Quad bound hand to foot with his pecker painted a bright yellow and a sign hung around his neck that simply said,Wife Stealer.

They two girls were saying things like, "He did have a nice dick." "I'll bet Susan just loved that trouser snake!"

The image of beauty that had got my eye (and heart) never smiled. She interrupted the other girls' discussion and said, "How can you laugh about this? There are at least three people who have had their lives turned upside down because of what Clark did. I feel so bad for the husband and little girl. They are innocent in this whole thing. The husband is now paying dearly for his wife's cheating. He is in pain and will probably lose his facility position for taking revenge on Professor Clark. The little girl will no longer have a mother living with her. And Clark has lost his position on the facility for fraternizing with the wife of an associate. So what is there to be laughing about?"

Her two friends became extremely sober for a moment and the girl to my heartthrob's right side said in a serious tone, "You're right, Kate. It is terrible. But get a sense of humor girl! What happened to Clark was damned funny! I never thought Professor Beal had it in him to take such drastic actions!" With that the two girls started laughing again.

"Okay, okay. Just take your comedic melodrama somewhere else. I have to study." With that Kate opened her textbook and started ignoring her two friends.

The two friends audibly sniffed and one girl said, "Alright, Miss Prissy, we will let you study. We're off to the Student Union to see if any more good dirt surfaced about the affair."

Seconds later, "Kate" was left alone at the counter. She finally glanced up and saw me standing there. She smiled and said, "I'd like a coffee with cream, please." My heart fluttered when she smiled. The whole diner glowed in a warm light from her radiant smile.

I got the coffee and sat it down. "What are you studying?" I asked just to try to make some conversation with this glorious woman.

"Biochemistry 101. I'm pre-law and this stuff is tough going for my poor brain." She smiled at me. "I've had to take it because I needed four more hours of a non-law related class and this was the only class I could get into."

I was heartened. I was a bio-chem major. I hesitated for moment and then gathering my bravery, I responded, "What luck, you're in the presence of the next world renowned expert in bio-chem! It is my major. Can I be of help to you?"

She hesitated for a second and replied with that wonderful smile, "I'll take all of the help I can get. Can you explain this whole chapter to me in English?"

My heart was beating so hard I thought for sure she would hear it on the other side of the counter. "I get off in half an hour. What say we move to a table then and I will try to explain things to you?"

She nodded and looking around she moved to table by the diner's front window. As I went about my job and cleaned the back of the counter, I occasionally looked up and saw her looking at me. We would smile and exchange nods.

Thirty minutes later I slide into the chair across from her and said, "At your service Miss, eh, Miss eh?" She held out her hand and said "Kate Maher, nice to meet you. Mr.?"

"Mr. Alan Sizemore, soon to be Doctor Sizemore, the world's expert on bio-chem." I said as I shook her offered hand.

For the next two hours I did my best to explain the textbook material to her. She would listen and question, and then you could see a light bulb go on in her mind and she would laugh and exclaim, "I've got it. Oh, you wonderful man, you make this stuff seem so easy. Where have you been all of my life?"

We agreed to meet the next night for another tutoring session. By the end of the week, I gathered my courage and asked her out on a date. She agreed.

We spent a lot of time talking and I asked her about what I had overheard of her conversation with her girlfriends on that first night. We had been necking in the front seat of my car when I told her I was impressed by her clear distaste of cheating on a life partner.

Kate looked into my eyes and with utmost sincerity stated, "When two people takes vows to forsake all others, I believe that is a life time contract. There is no circumstance where cheating on your partner is warranted nor acceptable. I would die rather than cheat on my spouse."

She went on, "Cheating leads to the destruction of too many innocent lives. My own mother and father almost split up because she caught him cheating on her. I was clinically depressed for over a year because of the home situation. It was only after much counseling that my parents were able to repair their relationship and I was able to fully recover my mental health. I was one of the innocents and I know what pain they will suffer. Such pain is not acceptable in my mind."

I told her I agreed completely with her view of the institution of marriage and I hoped that my life partner would cherish my love and honor our vows just as Kate wished to do.

We held hands and explored our feelings for each other as we necked. Kate leaned into me and whispered, "I promise to never cheat on you, my dearest Alan."

By the end of the month, we slept together at my modest little off campus apartment.

When we arrived at my apartment, we entered and I closed the door. As I turned, she was standing right behind me and I bumped into her causing her to loose her balance. I grabbed her before she fell. She looked into my eyes and putting her arms around my neck, she kissed me for what seemed like hours. Our tongues played together as they explored each other's mouths.

We fell into my bed and ripped each other's clothes from our bodies. I slid down in the bed and placed my tongue against her beautiful blonde mound. "My God," I thought as my tongue touched her clit. It was on fire! I lapped her nether region from the base of her spine to the very tip of her clit. I spared no part of her. Her ass, her slit, her clit were all loved by me into a frenzy of passion on her part. She bucked and moaned. I stayed with it until I knew she had cum twice and then moved up her body to nibble on her ear.

She pushed me down and turned facing my rock hard prick. She took it in her mouth and amazed me with her oral talents until I was ready to explode. She raised her face from my manhood and softly said pled, "Put it in me. Please do me now!"

I wasted no time in honoring her wished. I went slowly when I entered her because she felt so small. I inched my way in to her smoking hot pussy and when I was all the way in, I began a slow in and out motion encompassing the entire length of my dick.

She began bucking again and stifled a scream of ecstasy as she orgasmed as I explode into her open womb. I was physically exhausted from the intense feelings of the first orgasm. I fell to the bed and held her tightly.

We recharged our batteries and did it three more times that night.

After this she moved in with me and we planned our wedding on graduation. It was a small affair with only our immediate families in attendance. We had sexually pleasured each other one way or another everyday since she had moved in. During her periods, she refused to have sex with me, but she gave me fantastic blowjobs instead. Immediately after her periods, she would want to have me perform oral sex on her every night for the first week.

We were married in October and moved to Gaithersburg Maryland as I had landed a job at the National Bureau of Standards in a section dealing with biohazards.

Kate became pregnant in the fist year of our marriage and she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. We named him Alexander after my father. She stayed home to nurse and rear him until he was three. At that point we placed him in day care.

Kate had never completed her education for a law degree, but she was still interested in the law. She got a job as a paralegal at Keller, Hoch, and Williams LLC, a law firm in Montgomery Village.

She reported a senior attorney named Aaron Walls. He was "senior" in time at the law firm, but he was only one year older then Kate and myself.

Kate actually was better at contracts than Walls. He soon had her preparing the more complex contracts as he realized she was a natural in contract law. He placed more and more responsibility on her and she responded with exceptional work.

He would occasionally stop by our place on the weekend and share some beer and a meal with us. He became a good friend to both of us and we valued his opinion.

He became more of a fixture in our house on the weekend as we all became closer. He dated Kate's sister for while until she had to move to San Francisco for a career-making job. He was distraught when she left and spent hours talking with Kate about her sister.

They would be sitting at the kitchen table when I got back from racquetball on Saturdays. They would have been through a half bottle of Chianti by that point. Kate would be holding his hand and stroking it telling him she understood how sad it was that he had lost her sister.

He and I would go to the Redskins games on Sundays. He had an 'In' to tickets on the 50-yard line and we went to at least five or six home games during the season. As we drank beer at the local tavern after the game, he would tell me what a lucky man I was and I should be thankful to have such a great wife. He hoped that someday he would meet someone like her.

He would take Alex to the zoo or to the park when I was too busy because of pressing work schedules at the office. He was like an uncle to my child.

I occasionally had to travel as part of my job to various technical conferences. I was slated to go to one in Singapore in late June. I had just returned from a conference in Toronto. It had been a strange experience to say the least.

When I arrived at the hotel in Toronto, I checked in, unpacked and went to the bar to meet with my sponsor and his wife. We had a pleasant evening that included dinner in the hotel. After dinner, we had a late evening nightcap in the hotel bar and my sponsor and his wife said their goodbyes there. I was finishing my nightcap when a rather beautiful woman who reminded me of Kate approached me at the table I was sitting at.

"Hello," she said demurely. "I'm Katie. Do you mind if I sit down here for a few minutes. I just had a terrible fight with my boyfriend and he left me standing in the lobby.

I guess I will have to find my own way home tonight." She said with a trembling voice.

I thought to myself, what a coincidence it was to be in Toronto, many miles from home, and to meet an attractive woman who looked like my Kate and whose name was Katie.

She moved to the chair next to mine and leaned over as if to tell me something in private. I leaned toward her to hear what she wanted to say. She placed one hand on my knee and the other on the back of my neck and suddenly kissed me with a wet open mouth. I was stunned. For a second I froze, I then reached up to pull her arms from around my neck. My left hand accidentally brushed her breast, and she let her other hand drop into my lap and grabbed my dick! It took several seconds to get untangled from her.

She looked at me and smiled and said, "That was nice. I would have done that for nothing!" She stood up winked at me and walked away.

I was totally confused about what had just happened. Wait until I tell Kate about this! Whoa, wait a minute. Should I tell Kate that some unknown woman who just happens to look like Kate just suddenly decided to kiss me and grab my cock? Maybe I should just be quiet about this and forget it ever happened. Yes, that is what I will do. Just forget it ever happened. And I did.

One day about five weeks later in early June, Kate came home from the office and seemed to have something bothering her. She was very quiet and seemed to be far away in her thoughts. I prodded her on several occasions to talk to me but she just got defensive and said, "I've got some tough tasks at the office and they've got me concerned. I need to think through what I need to do. So please just let me think."

She home the next evening and announced that she had just been to the doctor. She had developed a bad uterine infection and was now on antibiotics. She announced that for the foreseeable future, sex was out. I said that I understood, but hopefully that did not mean that she couldn't give me some oral sex during the recovery time. Kate became angry at this point. She yelled at me, "You want me to blow you while I can't get any relief? You really are a pig! I'll not suck anything as long as I can't get off too."

Over the next two weeks, I saw her becoming more and more distant. I was so worried I called Aaron and asked him if he knew what was wrong. "No, I honestly don't know. I have given her the toughest contract our firm as ever tackled, so she may be feeling the pressure. What say I take her to dinner tomorrow night and try to get her to open up to me?"

I didn't hesitate to take him up on the offer. After all he was one of the family.

The next day about three o'clock, I received a call from Kate. She said, "Honey, Aaron has asked me to dinner to thank me for some of my efforts lately. Is it okay if I go?"

"Sure, honey, go ahead and enjoy yourself. You earned it." I replied.

"Thanks, sweetie. I'll be home by ten!" With that she hung up. It suddenly struck me that this was the first time since we were married that she did not end the conversation with "I love you."

"God, what is bugging her?" I thought. "Is she mad at me about something?"

I fed Alex and put him to bed about nine. At ten, Kate was not home. I worked on the presentation that I had to give in Singapore. I only had two more days to get it ready. At a little after eleven, a car pulled up out front. I looked out of the front window and saw Aaron assisting Kate from his car, putting his arm around Kate, and walking toward the door.

The bell rang and I opened the door. There was Kate being held up by Aaron. He seemed to be clutching her to his side holding her up by with his hand around her waist. Her blouse was pulled up from where he had been holding her during the walk to the door.

She was drunk. Aaron looked at me and said, "She had too much to drink at dinner. I couldn't let her drive her car home. So I brought her home. She was a handful leaving the restaurant. I'm afraid that the people there may have the wrong idea of things. I knew she was getting drunk when she started slurring her words. When we were getting up to go, it became apparent that she could not walk on her own. So I reached out to put an arm around her and she grabbed me by the neck and planted a kiss on me. I'm sorry, man. I don't know why she did that but she kissed for a long time and then said something about "the goose and gander".

Aaron let her go and she semi-fell into my arms.

Kate looked at me out of bloodshot eyes and mumbled, "Damn right. I kissed Aaron and I liked it! He's a good kisser. Better than you are. Let go of me you asshole!" With that she pulled away from me and stumbled up the steps to the bedroom.

Aaron and I just stared at her as she made her way up the stairs. "What the hell was that all about?" I said incredulously.

"Well, it appears that she thinks you are not to be trusted any more. And she isn't sure she even loves you any more." Aaron volunteered.

"She said at least three times during dinner that she thought you two should split up. It is only because of Alex that she hasn't done anything about it so far." Aaron continued. "I don't know what has got her in such an uproar, but it is probably a good thing that you are going to Singapore shortly. Maybe a little time apart will help her get her head on straight."

"I'm going to talk with her and get this straight tonight!" I said.

"No, don't do that. She is drunk. Talking with her tonight would be pointless. She is so mad at you I don't think she will even listen to you right now." Aaron pointed out.

"Look, I think the world of you two. Tell you what. You go ahead with your Singapore trip like nothing has happened. Give me until you get back to find out what has her so mad. So for the next two days until you leave, just act as if everything is fine. In fact, act like you are looking forward to the trip. By the time you get back, I'll know what is wrong and you can figure out how to fix it. Okay? Aaron offered.

Dr_Know
Dr_Know
290 Followers
12