Cyber Cheat

Story Info
What do you really need a computer for?
1.5k words
3.78
27.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I am, Jennifer "Jenny" Jackson, 36 years old, great job, tanned skin, blonde, very good looking, single woman with long legs, fine, tight ass, big, full lips, a nice pair of 34D's that seem to attract attention everywhere I go. And what am I doing? Sitting in front of a computer screen in a private chat room with a 10 inch dildo stuffed up my pussy talking on webcam with some jerk-off in New Jersey who probably works at 7-11. So this is where my life has ended up? It did not start out that way.

Thinking back I can remember how it began. Mark was a wonderful man who lived with me. He was so tall and strong with the body of a god. And so funny and caring and full of life. Closing my eyes I can still see he wash board tummy straining with exertion as he thrust inside me, harder and harder. My orgasm growing. A scream beginning deep in my throat as the feeling of the coming powerful "O" began to over take me. Then more screams as I thrust my hips upward to meet him. My fingernail digging into his back. My heels locked behind his knees. His breath coming hot against my face. Then both of us exploding in an earth shaking duo-orgasms.

But the great fucking all came to an end when he came home one day with a brand new computer he had bought at Comp USA. I recall vividly the conversation as he set it up in the spare bedroom.

"You are going to love this, Jenn."

Dubiously, I replied, "Do we really need this?"

"Oh yes. There are a hundred things you can do with it. You can keep your bank balance on it. You can email or chat with your friends. It's going to open up a whole new world for you. You're gonna love it."

Over the next few weeks I did learn to use the computer. I set up an email box at MSN.Com, found that for only a few dollars on my credit card I could download music, and even discovered MSN Messenger where I could chat with my sister, Terri in Chicago, as well as a few friends. But, frankly, I could live without this thing taking up room in the spare bedroom.

It was not too long before I notice that this machine was began to rearrange our routine. Early in the morning while Mark was in the shower, I would check my email. Then both of us were off to work. At 3:30 I was off work and sitting in front of the computer chatting with my sister, Terri. Then Mark came home at 5:20 and he would read the news on CNN.Com while I made dinner.

Later, Mark would chat with his friends while I watched television - who could pass up all the CSI spin offs. Then I would go to bed followed shortly by Mark and a round of furious love making.

But then the problems began. Over several months it seemed like Mark would stay later and later on the computer chatting. Then one night, alone in bed while I was playing with my pussy, it occurred to me (pardon my frank language) I had not had a damn good fuck in weeks. It seemed so very odd. For the entire three years Mark and I had been together sex had been an almost nightly ritual with all the sucking, licking, exploring and pounding any couple could ever want. But here I was in bed alone, my fingers teasing my clit wondering why Marks big cock was not stroking deep inside me. I determined to talk to him about it the next day. That lead to our first serious fight.

The outcome of the "conversations" was Mark agreed to pay more attention to me, but he flatly refused to give up his chatting. Even so that night was simply and instant replay of every night over the past weeks - me alone in bed, Mark playing with his friends.

The next afternoon, I was chatting with Terri and telling her about the situation and she said something about "Cookies", "Folders", "IE Favorites" and some other things I did not even begin to understand. So she walked me through how to get into all this stuff. I found the most amazing things. I found all the sites Mark was visiting. I found pictures of nude women he had received from his "friends" and I found pieces of "chats" he was having with these "friends", all who seemed to be women. In short, that bastard was cheating on me with a bunch of sluts he did not even know, had and will never meet, and who lived all over the world. Mark had been visiting a half dozen "pick up" sites for weeks.

The short list of his "friends" included a fat cunt in Ohio (48, married, 3 kids, husband ignores her), some bitch in England (24, just divorced, likes to party) and some black slut in Georgia (52, widowed, very horny). And maybe 8 or 9 more I didn't even bother to look at. Do I sound mad? Can you blame me?

I determined I would catch him in the act and have it out with him. My thinking was, he was cheating with these bitches and ignoring me. If that was what he wanted to do then fine. They could have him and he could find someplace else to live as well. I had no idea what was really going on.

That night the routine was just the same. Mark sat in front of the computer screen while I watched CSI MIAMI then went to bed. I lay awake until nearly midnight, then got up and quietly walked out into the hallway. I could see Mark's back against the glare of the screen. I thought he would be sitting there typing intently but what I saw was him leaned way back in his chair, head back, seeming to jiggle. Looking over Mark's shoulder on the screen was a woman, her tank top pulled up exposing her breasts, pulling her right nipple with her left hand. Her right hand was thrusting a huge vibrator furiously between her legs. As I moved closer I could see Mark had his cock out and stroking like mad. His cock throbbed with each stroke, the head a deep purple. His eyes closed, mouth open, a low guttural moan coming from his throat in unison with the movement of his hand.

It first I was horrified, then fascinated. I stared unable to move. Then as I watched I saw the bodies of both Mark and the woman on the screen stiffen. Cum spewed from the slit at the end of his cock landing in long, wet trails on his bare chest. The woman on the screen moaned deep in her throat as she collapsed back in her chair.

Apparently the woman looked up at the screen and saw me standing behind Mark because she said, "Oh shit," and reached out to the side of the screen. Her video picture disappeared leaving just the desk top with MSN Messenger centered on the screen.

Mark opened his eyes, saw the screen. His head turned to see me and stared, open mouthed. I found I could not say a single word. I turned went back in the bedroom, slammed the door and sat on the edge of the bed and cried until I finally fell asleep. In the morning, Mark was gone and good riddance.

For days and weeks I went through life like a zombie, feeling dead and betrayed. I went to work but there was no interest. I ate when I had too eat but still there was no interest. Then one afternoon, I turned on the computer in the spare bedroom, first time in weeks, to talk to Terri. On the screen were notices from MSN Messenger. People wanted me to add them to my list so they could chat. What the hell. I punched ok, then clicked on Terri's nic. We typed back and forth a while. I laid out the whole affair to her. We talked and talked, typing back and forth until nearly dark. Then Terri had to go look after her family.

I moved the mouse to the "X" at the upper right hand corner of the Messenger window and was about to close it when a window opened.

BobinLA: Hello?

I stared at the window. Who the hell is that? I typed.

Jenny-J: Hello. Who are you?

And that's how it started or ended depending on how you look at it. Maybe all in all it isn't so bad, really. Now 18 guys are pleading with me nightly for their opportunity to type the words of sex to me and watch me on cam as I finger my clit and fuck myself with any one of a number of B.O.Bs I now own, while they stroke there silly little cocks and tell me how good they are. At least it's honest. I cheat, they cheat. Nobody gets hurt and everyone gets off.