Cyber Friends No More Ch. 01

Story Info
First Encounters.
1.6k words
4.63
11.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not just a story...it is a work in progress.

They had been friends on-line for almost a year. They were introduced by a popular site where many people from around the world gather to play online games. It started innocently, with meeting in the same game rooms, strictly by chance, then actually searching for one another to IM, first typing, then sound and webcams. Then the attraction became more apparent as emails were exchanged, likes and dislikes...home life and such to erotic emails, very graphic pictures painted to the other of what might happen should they ever meet face to face.

Therein lied the problem. Both were married, living several states apart. But there were times, when through correspondence, they felt very connected, as though they were virtually next to one another, almost within a finger's gentle touch, or at least they could dream so. They had described the meeting so vividly to one another, it was almost as though, when and if the meeting finally occurred, they had simply to act from script.

However, up until now, it was merely fantasy. A conjured time and place each of them doubted would happen, but the thought, or hope of such at least gave them an escape from reality and a hope of something wonderful, even if it only stayed in the planning stage forever.

As fate would have it, the chance finally came. He was sent only a few miles from her on business. It was all he could do to hold his excitement in until he got home that day to email her the good news. And as he predicted, she was elated. As the day drew near for him to depart, the elation turned to paranoia as they both began to wonder if the climax would crumble as they met face to face and realized the other wasn't quite what they had hoped for. But that fear was soon to be put to rest.

After landing, checking in the hotel and showering, he only had to wait for the enchating hour at which they had agreed to meet at a local bar, one she had chosen because of familiarity and friends to look out for her, in case this was something more dangerous than primal desire. At last he found the bar, parked and could feel his breathing ever increasing with each footstep towards the entrance. It was almost as though his breathing and heartrate were in perfect time with his footsteps. "This is so silly. You've got to get a grip, she is just a woman, you are a man, each of us acting on impulse. Just go in, relax and enjoy her company", he tried to convince himself. But he knew this was much more than just some blind date. It was the woman he had fantasized over so many times while pleasuring himself, just dreaming at the chance to make those dreams a reality.

As he walked in and cased the joint amidst the smoke and dimly lit room, he was beginning to doubt she could have found a reason to show, not that she didn't want to, but there was a spouse to escape from. But just as his heart was sinking amidst giving up, he saw her. Even among the faceless others, the smoke, noise and ambience of a local neighborhood bar, she stood out like a beacon, lighting the way for all his penned up desires. He extended his arms for the introductory hug, and as they embraced he held her tightly, just as she expected he would and she held on for dear life. His body heat extended into her own flesh, almost matching heartbeats, like a finely tuned drumline.

She led him towards the back, where she said they would have more privacy. Several drinks and some lengthy conversation later, he popped the magical question, " Do you trust me?", he asked. She nodded and affirmed she indeed did. And she honestly did. Not only was she completely comfortable around him, now that she was finally face to face with him, she WANTED him. Those feelings of akwardness had quickly been replaced by pure animal desire. As far as they both were concerned, he couldn't get them to the hotel soon enough.

After fumbling with the card key, the threshold was theirs to cross. As she entered the room, her eyes still closed because he had asked her to until his command to open them, she suddenly heard soft music, smelled the fresh aroma of roses, all part of the environment he told her would await her in his previous emails. Suddenly, she felt his tender lips on the back of her neck. As he pulled her hair up to gain more access to all of her neck, all the while knowing she liked this, his hands moved around to hold hers to help relax her even more, as if to give her a feeling of comfort and safety, if he only knew how very safe she felt with his embrace.

His kisses found the front of her neck, around the base of her chin, along her ears and finally, her lucious lips. Sparks flew, and every feeling they were experiencing intensified as their tongues twirled around each other's hungry, insatiable mouths. As this kiss seemed to last forever, they slowly undressed one another, taking in each beautiful detail of one another's anatomy. Finally naked, he just stepped back to enjoy this earth bound angel before his eyes. She was even more beautiful than he imagined she would be, nothing a photo or webcam could begin to justify.

He walked up her, picked her up, and gently laid her on the bed. As he crawled up between her legs, their mouths once again became entwined and hands roamed each others silhouettes, leaving nothing untouched. As he kissed his way down her chest, kissing around her erect nipples, she rubbed her fingers through his hair, moaning her pleasure while pushing him toward her nipples that longed, nay...needed his tongue to desperately make contact. But still he sucked each breast, sliding his tongue in slow, deliberate circles around each fleshy mound, intentionally avoiding the nipples. She could feel them ache, begging for release, and at the same time feeling her juices starting to flow rapidly from her burning pussy. She could also feel his hardening manhood against her shapely legs, but even it was barely out of her reach. She hated and loved the teasing she was getting, as he finally gave her what she wanted.

His tongue extended, lightly brushing the surface of her now rigid nipples, and sensations shot through her, from her rolled back eyes to her freshly painted toenails. She grabbed his hair tightly as he took turns taking each nipple in his mouth, expertly sucking, flicking and nibbling on each nipple. Her pussy was on fire now, and she begged him to fuck her, but he would have none of it. All in due time, all in due time....

He released her nipple and replaced his mouth with his finger, gently squeezing her right one..which seemed to be just a bit more sensitive to his tongue than the other. He kissed and licked his way down her tummy, stopping to dip his tongue into her navel, playing with her piercing, which he also took into his mouth and sucked on. She knew what was coming and spread her legs even further to accomodate him. She had commented on different occasions to him, that she had never orgasmed during oral sex, and he promised her, if they ever got together, that would change. As she felt him, kissing his way around her pussy as he had done with her breasts, she shuddered in anticipation of the hopeful orgasm to come.

His mouth engulfed one of her pussy lips, sucking it from the bottom up, kissing around her swollen clit and repeating the motion down the other side of her mound. His mouth was now just in front of her opening. He finally was face to face with the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. It was extremely more beautiful than even his wildest dreams would have thought it could be. Neatly shaven, just as she said she kept it..begging for him to take it. His hot breath was over her pussy opening and she loved it. He extended his tongue inside her, slowly darting in and out, then just staying in while circling around her opening, then all the way back in. He slid his pussy juice coated tongue up her slit until it touched her clit, which at this moment she thought would burst.

Taking her clit gently between his lips, he lightly sucked on it while slowly rubbing his tongue up and down it's length. She bucked her hips up to meet his hungry mouth, her legs buckling underneath her, weak in the knees from the immense pleasure her pussy was receiving. His sucking/licking repitition was driving her faster and faster toward orgasm, and she could tell by the way it was swelling up inside her, it was going to be one hell of an orgasm at that. Her breathing became faster and faster, as he inserted one, then two fingers inside her, all the while licking and sucking her clit with all the talent his tongue possessed. As he reached up to pinch her nipple, that sent her over the edge. She grabbed his hair tightly, almost painfully, throwing her hips up as wave after pleasurable wave shot through her body, the most intense orgasm she had ever to experience was rocking through her. Finally the pleasure she had been denied by others just trying to relieve themselves at her expense, was now sending her body, mind and soul places it longed to explore.

Little did she know...the experience was barely just starting.