Cyber Love

Story Info
Two guys find love on the web.
1.1k words
3.69
22.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanya
Amanya
1 Followers

I met Ken on the web in an online chat room. I wasn't sure if he was gay or straight and in the beginning it hadn't mattered. We found we had a lot in common and I really enjoyed talking to him. We had exchanged emails early on in the friendship and it wasn't uncommon for him to send me one at work with either a funny antidote or just to say hi. We no longer were hanging out in the chat room we had progressed to IM each other as I said he was fun to talk to.

It was about three weeks into the friendship when I discovered his sexual orientation. It had become our pattern to hit each other up after work to talk. It was after midnight and had yet to hear from him. Was surfing for some good porn looking to get off before turning in for the night. When I saw him sign in as was our custom last in first to talk so I waited to see if he was up to talking.

Ken: u still up?

Rob: yeah can't sleep how bout u?

Ken: just got in went to a club after work man it was a disaster

Rob: want to talk about it?

Ken: u sure u want 2 hear?

Rob: yean man what r friends 4? Spill it

Ken: it was horrible man I was looking to get laid no luck till I started talking to this chick man she was hot.

I had my answer straight damn.

Ken: and I was sure I was going to get lucky till her bf showed up man I'm horny as hell

Rob: loll same boat dude

Ken: loll really?

Rob: yeah was surfing for porn :p

Ken: tired of getting off alone thou dude

Rob: let's get off 2gether

I couldn't believe I had made the offer but my cock was throbbing and it gave a twitch at the ideal. Ken didn't answer right away was scared I had offended him

Ken: I'm game

Rob: cool- runs my hands down ur chest b4 taking ur penis in my soft hands I rub u up n down

Ken: dude that's hot - drops to my knees n takes ur hard rod n2 my mouth

I could tell he was new this but still I was about to bust my dick was leaking precum just from knowing I was turning him on

Rob: u touching urself?

Ken: yeah r u?

Rob: yes dude I'm already about to explode

Ken: same

.Knowing he was touching his self was the final draw I shot my load into the tissue

Rob: dude I'm Cumming already

Ken: loll I just did

Rob: loll

Ken: can we do that again sometime?

Rob: sure dude maybe next time we use the cam

Ken: I would like that nite

Rob: nite

There was many next times and we did use the cam watching him cum always sent my over the edge to my own release. After steaming up the computer screen for months we agreed to meet in person. We decided to meet at a coffee shop. I was pretty sure I trusted the guy but you can never be sure you know. I didn't know drinking coffee could be so erotic. I was hard just from watching him sip his coffee I found myself fascinated by the shape of his hands it wasn't hard to imagine his hands wrapped around my aching cock. He gave a little laugh I looked up into his eyes to see I wasn't the only one affected.

The coffee shop was around the street from a motel in mutual agreement we both rows at the same time. I paid the check as we exited the coffee shop. We checked into the motel we didn't waste time on pleasantries we just came together lips to lips. His were as soft as cotton velvety smooth the inside of his mouth was so hot and wet; we were rubbing our tongues together. I couldn't get enough of his taste he tasted of the coffee we had just drunk but there was something more I couldn't get enough. We had our hands up each other shirts he was playing with my nipples and I with his. Our groins were pressed together. After months of just foreplay online it was too much I blew my load in my pants as I felt the tremors of my release I felt his body in my own do the same we held each other as we rode out the waves of our release. We looked into each others eyes and laughed like school boys.

We stripped down naked and moved the show to the bed he was kissing a trail down my chest pausing to take my taught nipples into his mouth I was hard and dripping. He moved down to stick the tip of his tongue into my belly button. My hips rocketed off the bed. He move down and gently kissed the head of my penis he stuck the tip of his tongue out lapping at my precum he licked down my shaft cleaning it of all my cum from my earlier release I was withering in ecstasy. He licked down taking my heavy sack into that lovely mouth of his. He ran the tip of his tongue around my bud before sticking it into the rim. He then began tongue fucking my tight ass. I writher in ecstasy, my breathe coming in quick short pants. As he rubbed my aching nipples between his thumb and index finger. He gentle insert one finger into my tight hole. He slow worked into he could add another ad another. When he was sure he had prepared me for his invasion he moved back up taking my bottom lip between his strong white teeth he nibbled it before claim my mouth in a passionate kiss as his tongue enter my mouth he stuck the head of his penis into my ass all the way to the base. I was so aroused by his mouth I didn't feel the slightest pain. He pause his movement for moment content to devour my tongue for now.

I had never felt as content as I did with him inside me. We begin to move him taking me with long powerful strokes. It didn't take long before I was pushed into another shattering orgasm. The feel oh my ass squeezing him as I attend my release sent him over as well. When we came back to earth he smiled down at me before laying his face into my neck. His breathe teased my neck as he said to me: That was the best sex I had in a long time. Don't think I want to ever give up.

Told him he would never have two that was five years ago and we haven't been apart since.

Amanya
Amanya
1 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Internet to real life

One night i was drinking and feeling horny, so i went onto a gay chat site and it didn't take long that i was talking to an older guy (just my type) and it turned out that he lived only a 5 minute drive from me, so we made arangments and he came to pick me up and we went back to his place, i was a little bit nervous but that soon went away when we began to kiss and i took my shirt off and it didn't take long untill we were both naked and rubbing each others hard cock, he put his hands on my shoulders and he pushed me down onto my knees, that was something nice right infront of my face was his hard cock wanting to be sucked as i rubbed it i took the head in and used my tounge on it but i wanted more of it, so i started to suck taking it all in while i hear his moans as i am sucking this nice fat cock i feel mine growing harder so i start to masturbate while his cock goes in and out of my mouth, now i stand up to go kiss him and i feel his hand on my cock and see a smile on his face he then takes me to the bedroom where we lay beside each other kissing and rubbing each others cock, i can feel he is so hard i begin to kiss my way down his body and i make way to his rock hard cock which is in my hands and i just cant help myself i take the tip licking up his pre cum i just had to get his cock in my mouth again, i suck that cock for sometime, and now made my way back up to his lips, i was so horny and my cock was rock hard in his hand, it felt so good, but now it was daddys turn, he didn't waste any time he took my cock of 7 inches all the way in, it felt so good watching him suck my cock, i could see he was enjoying it, he finished sucking me off for now and we lay beside each other kissing and slowing masturbating each other, he then reaches into his bedside cabinet and bring out the lube, and we lube up each others cock and our hands slowly slide on our hard cocks as we rub them together, he then says to me that he wants to fuck me, so of course i said yes, i was so happy that i was about to feel his nice fat cock slide in my ass, he told me to bend over on the edge of the bed, so i do and i put my ass up as high as i can for him and spread my cheeks open so he had full access to my hole, i felt the lube been spread around my tight hole and then i feel a finger go inside me and loosen my hole and then he put another finger in and then a third was in, my hole was not so tight now and it was full of lube and i was ready and eager for his cock, i felt the tip around the edge and then he slowly starts to push, it hurt a little bit but that soon went away after a few several thurst into my ass, ohh it felt soo good, i started to push back as he pushed forward, i turned and look up at him and told him to fuck me harder, and he did just that, i was bent over screaming out with the pleasure of his hard cock fucking my hole as hard as he can, i went to rub my cock but he beat me to it and reached around and grab a hold of it, i was so hard now, he then tell me to get on my back, he grab my legs and lifted them up and without hesitation rams his cock in my ass so hard, as he fucked me he was watching my cock swinging around, i ask him for some more lube so i can play with my cock while he watches, but lube up his cock first and then put more on my cock, he was sliding in and out off my ass so fast i couldn't say anything, i could just moan, i started to rub my cock infront of him, it made me so horny that he was watching, he had finished fucking me but had not cum yet, so yet again as he stood at the edge of the bed i got back on my knees and started to suck his cock, i could feel it getting harder in my mouth, and he was ready to cum as i took my mouth of his cock i rubbed it as he had cum all over my face and got some i n my mouth i licked my my lips and got more of his cum in my mouth and licked his dick clean, it tasted so nice, i layed back and started to rub my cock which was so hard as he watched me cum all over myself, what a fantastic night that was and it certainly was not the last, we got together many many times for some hot horny fun, he always loves it when i am naked in his house and sucking his dick.

LoftyCraigLoftyCraigalmost 10 years ago

that was soooo hottt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This made me hard. I would love to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a couple things...

hey, first off, i just wanna say- the theme (cybersex turns real) is a favourite fantasy of mine. this being said, i do believe that there was a lot more you could have done with this story. you started off pretty well, and the character development was commendable. however, as we got further into it, it just seemed to rush too quickly- you didn't describe feelings too much (for instance, what each of them felt at the prospect of seeing each other in person, you just got them straight into it). in that respect, there could've been so much that would've added to the theme beautifully.

also, the sex was good, but if you ask me personally- i think it could've been better described and elaborated upon. the ending was nice, but again, you should've described the emotions, and thoughts, and feelings at that point too.

anyway, hope you will take the above into consideration, and i really hope i helped! =) i look forward to reading more from you!

aanshi~

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

How to Say "I Love You" Real love is more that three little words.in Gay Male
Who Knew That I Would Love It! He meets online buddy to taste the other side of life.in Gay Male
The Quarry A private assignation between two strangers.in Gay Male
One Night in Vegas Ch. 01 My first time is a great time/in Gay Male
My First Online Adventure Ch. 01 A gay submissive chub meets up with online friends.in Gay Male
More Stories