Cyber Sissy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had no idea that he belonged to another woman. I promise to leave Jim alone. You don't have to humiliate me further. What more do you want from me?" I'll do anything, just let me go."

"That is an offer we're going to take you up on my dear. I think since Jim was so kind to you, that you should reciprocate. Not that you have a choice mind you, but you look like the kind of slut that really enjoys giving a blowjob. Now be a good girl open up and show us how talented you can be with your hot little mouth."

Lydia realized that she had no choice but to take my cock into her mouth. She went to work on it with a vengeance, sucking it deep and bathing the tip with her tongue. Megan watched of a moment before using the camera to further document her plight.

Because of the height of the chair, my legs were spread apart so Lydia could reach my cock without having to strain. She continued her efforts, striving to take me deeper and deeper in her mouth. I looked over to the mirror over the dresser and saw our reflection. A man in his panties and bra being deep throated by a woman in bondage. Between that picture and the efforts of Lydia's hot mouth, I knew my climax was imminent. Megan must have known it as well because just as the first waves began, I felt her reach between my legs and gently massage and squeeze my balls. This was all it took to send me completely over the edge. I gripped Lydia's head with both hands and buried myself in her mouth as my cock squirted it's load down her throat. She began to choke, not wanting to swallow my juices. But there was no alternative. Her throat worked in time with my pulses of cum until I was completely drained.

As I pulled away, Megan spoke. "I am leaving now. Jim, I want you to wait a few minutes before you release her. That will give me enough time to get these pictures to a safe place. Lydia, don't even think of doing anything stupid when you are freed. I will expect Jim home within the hour. If he's not, the pictures will become public." With that she turned to leave. "Oh, I almost forgot. Be a dear and bring my toys home with you. They're quite expensive and I don't want to have to replace them."

I waited the prescribed amount of time and released Lydia. She stood uncertainly, still a little wobbly from her ordeal. You can tell Megan that I won't be bothering you," she said. I only wanted a little fun on my own terms. I never dreamed that someone might have beaten me to it." With that said, she went to the other room and quickly dressed and left. I took my time packing everything back into my case and after a quick inspection to make sure nothing had been left behind, drove back to my Mistress.

She was waiting for me at the door, a glass of wine in her hand. "Here you are my pet. I think you probably need this after everything you've been through tonight. As soon as you're done with the wine, I have a nice hot bubble bath waiting for you."

At that moment, I knew I was truly home. I reached for her and we stood there holding each other for what seemed an eternity. That Megan wanted me with her enough to take the chances she had taken spoke volumes about our relationship.

I finished the wine and took a long bath. When I came out of the bathroom, Megan was waiting for me on the bed wearing a white satin nightgown. "Don't bother with your panties," she said handing me just the top to a pale yellow babydoll nightie. She grinned mischievously. "I don't think you'll be keeping them on anyway." We spent the next two hours making slow sensuous love. It was as though we both needed to put the nights events behind us. We finally climaxed together, the ultimate reaffirmation of our commitment to each other. I fell asleep that night with my arms around the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Megan and I have been sissy and wife for over five years now. I couldn't be happier. I have what every sissy wants, a woman that understands and appreciates a man in panties. My life is filled with satin and lace, all of it because I had the good fortune to be chosen by the perfect woman...finis