Cyber-Swinging

Story Info
Couple's first step to spicing up their sex life.
3.3k words
4.3
161.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azariel
azariel
5 Followers

Tom and I are a married couple in our early forties. Although we've always had a good sex life, the years of everyday busy life, kids and jobs had taken a toll on our passion. We still had sex regularly, but as of late it seemed to get routine.

In an effort to add spice, we tried several new ideas, from watching porn together to reading the penthouse letters (my favorite!). Something about reading it just left so much to the imagination!

Although Tom and I had great sex, we also loved reading about wild sex in the forum and talking dirty during our sessions. From interracial, couple swaps, threesomes, and even bisexual adventures (a personal fantasy of mine was to watch my husband suck another man's cock, although I wouldn't dare tell him), Tom and I were turned on by everything. We were smart enough to realize however that these were just fantasies and that acting them out for real would be disastrous to our marriage, even though it was incredibly erotic to fantasize together about it.

One night I went down to my husband's office expecting to find him working. To my surprise, he had his cock in his hand in front of his computer! He had a shocked look on his face. Thinking he was looking at porn as we'd done together in the past in bed, I came around to see what pics he had pulled up.

To my surprise, there were no pictures but words. "Wow, did you find an erotic story site? As I looked closer however, I noticed words being typed on the screen. Not being a computer person at all, but hearing about it before, I asked, "Is this a chat site?"

Tom, seemingly uncomfortable with my discovery, stuttered a little but finally acknowledged it. He was talking with what seemed to be several people, men and women, about various topics. The last line on it was from a lady named "wild_wife", stating: "you'd love me to suck your cock til you explode, wouldn't you!?"

At first, I was a little upset. He was talking sex with a strange woman on the computer. He assured me this was just a spontaneous thing, that "wild_wife" had been talking about other things and that the topic turned to sex with her husband. Tom started to get very horny reading her words talking about her and her husband's exploits in adult theatres, porn shops and with other couples. Reading back thru the dialog, it seemed a little too far fetched that one couple did all that. I asked, "How do you know she really did all this? She could be lying about all of it?"

He began to relax a little and said, "Well, it doesn't really matter. It's all about fantasy. It's almost like the penthouse letters you read, Janet. Except here, its made up as you go."

Thinking about this for a moment, with a sly smile I said, "How do you even know this is a woman?" Tom turned white suddenly, and I burst out laughing.

Over the course of the next few nights, we started to use the chat room together, as I was mildly curious. Most of the people were nice, but obviously wanting to talk about sex, and some discussions got me very hot. One of the reasons is the total freedom of these rooms – to be anybody you want, say anything you want no matter how slutty or dirty and no one knows who you are. Tom and I began thinking this could be the "spice" we'd been looking for!

Some asked about exchanging phone numbers to call and talk sex. Tom and I stayed away from that. This was anonymous and wanted to keep it that way. We began seeing some familiar names over and over and would chat with them. After Tom would talk dirty with them (and me watching and getting very wet), we'd retire to the bedroom for some great sex. This became an occasion once or twice a week.

We got into a chat with a regular called "Mark" whom we'd spoke with before one night, and Tom told him that his wife was with him at the PC watching. Mark thought that was interesting that we did it together. We began talking casually about our sex practices, and even told him we were in a bit of a slump. He was amazed at how tame we were.

Mark however, made a proposition to us that was a first for us. He asked if we "cyber-swing". Not knowing what that meant, he said it was basically us having sex with him while on the computer. He even challenged us to a game.

"If you want to spice up your sex life, invite me into your bed. Turn over control of your sex to me. Whatever I instruct you to do to each other, do it. This way, you'll experience things you've always fantasized about doing, but without the embarrassment of having to ask for it yourself," Mark typed.

The look on Tom's face was one of fascination, but I got a little freaked and immediately turned the computer off and went upstairs. When Tom came up to check on me, I had calmed down a little. I just found it all a little weird.

The entire session did have me incredibly turned on, however. Over the next day, I began thinking about it nonstop, and then spoke with Tom that night.

"Do you know how excited we get reading the penthouse stories about threesomes and how great it would be, even though we'd never do it?" I said.

"How can I forget?! Those are the best!"

"Well, I was thinking. This is our chance to live a little of that without any of the guilt. Having a threesome, someone else involved but they can't hear us, see us, touch us or contact us. Plus, how hot would that be to have someone tell us to perform acts on each other while we do it!"

Tom was instantly turned on. He got back on line and found Mark who was online again that night, and said that we were definitely on for it the following night.

The next night came and before we logged on, Tom and I discussed how we were going to do this.

"I say we just see how it goes, and do what we feel like," I said.

Tom was a little more bold. "Janet, if we're going to do this, we should do it right. If he's in charge, let's let him totally control it. That's what will make it so exciting!"

"That sounds fine, but we don't know this guy!"

"Who cares? It's over the computer. It's not like he's in the room!"

We finally agreed to the ground rules: To maximize this experience, for good or for bad, we agreed to do whatever he asked us to, with one exception – that its not physically harmful.

With that, Tom pulled out a bag. Inside it was a 10 inch dildo. This one was different though – it was incredibly life-like. Soft yet firm to the touch and it even had veins!

"Why did you get that?" I asked him staring at the thick cock he had.

"Don't look at me, Mark told me to get it. He said he'd explain it tonight."

With that, Tom and I stripped naked and got on the bed with his laptop. We logged onto the chatroom that night and searched for Mark in the room. We finally found him and requested a personal room. After our initial greetings, Mark asked if we were ready. We excitedly said yes. He reminded us that, although he obviously couldn't force us, that the experience would be that much better if we would follow his every instruction. It began with Mark instructing me to get on all fours in front of the laptop. Mark instructed Tom to crouch behind me and lick my pussy and ass. Tom eagerly complied and slowly began to push his tongue into my already soaked pussy. He used its slickness to moisten up my tight, under-used asshole.

Mark: Does that feel good, Janet?

Janet: Yes, it does!

Mark: Remember to keep typing every now and then so I know what you're doing. After all, I'm jerking off as well.

Janet: Why did you have us buy this specific dildo?

Mark: Does it turn you on? Do you like the size?

Janet: It's huge, and yes I love it!

Mark: Well, I'm glad, because it's exactly the size and width of my cock. When you use that, I want you to imagine its me, understand? Have Tom fuck you from behind while you talk to me.

My head was running wild with excitement. This felt more real all the time, yet I never felt dirty for a second. I told Tom, "Mark wants you to fuck me from behind". He quickly obliged and plunged his cock into my drenched, tight hole. I was never more turned on in my life, and decided I was going to play into it.

Janet: God, I can't wait to have your cock in me! I want you to fuck me hard right in front of my husband!

Mark: I will, don't worry. In fact you're going to do things tonight you've never done in your life. I'm going to stretch that tight pussy of yours to the limit and your going to scream for me to never stop.

I then felt my husband breathing hard from behind me. "You want his big thick cock in you, don't you Janet?!" From our past readings, I knew one of Tom's fantasies was to watch me fuck another guy. Knowing Tom was loving this, my inhibitions totally went out the window and I began playing the part of a total horny slutwife – and loving it! "Yes, I do. I want to suck both your cocks".

Mark: Now, have Tom stand up by the bed. Kneel in front of him, take his cock in your hands and I want you to suck it deep. Every now and then, lick his balls and suck them into your mouth.

I quickly took his cock in my hands but stopped suddenly, realizing it was slick with my pussy juice. Although we had seen them not give it a thought in the porn movies, I had never done it, and was a little freaked about tasting myself. I looked up at my husband. Remembering the rule, I let my passion rule the night and put his rock hard dick in my mouth. I began sucking it and moving back and forth over it at a fever pitch. Tom was obviously getting very excited. I also lifted his cock up and licked his balls and squeezed them gently.

Mark: Janet, I want you to stick a finger up his ass.

I quickly licked my index finger and positioned it under his legs. The look on his face was shock. "Mark told me to babe!" I could tell Tom was absolutely crazed with excitement as my finger eased up his asshole.

"Oh God!" Tom's eyes were wide looking down at me. I began to thrust in and out fucking his ass for the first time as I continued to suck his cock and squeeze his balls.

Mark: Is Tom getting close to coming?

I could feel Tom's balls begin to tighten. I quickly reached over and typed "yes".

Mark: Tom, I want you to jerk your cock and cum on your wife's face.

Tom and I both turned and looked at each other. From when we watched porn movies together , this was the one act that drove us both over the edge. I could tell Tom always wanted to do this to me. I was always fascinated by the amount of cum that exploded out of those huge cocks, but never thought about what it would be like.

With that, Tom took his hard cock in his hand and feverishly began jerking off. The tip of his dick was about 3 inches away from my face and I could tell he was about to cum, as his cockhead and balls both began to swell. I quickly started rubbing my sopping wet clit and my chest began to heave with excitement, as I was about to feel what all those porn stars we watch feel! As Tom began to moan I looked up into his eyes – I'd never seen him so excited in his life! Then, it happened.

"Oohh, God I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your face!" I saw the first stream shoot from the tip of his cock and landed across my cheek and nose. It was an incredibly, warm rush as I my self began to explode from my own climax and begged for him to cover my face.

"Oh, Shit Yes! Cum on my face Tom!!" Another burst landed on my forehead. I quickly opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out to catch more of his load. By the time Tom stopped coming, my face was plastered with warm, sweet cum. I quickly typed into the computer as cum dripped from my chin down to my breasts.

Janet: He just came all over my face!! It was unbelievable!

Mark: Whatever you do, Janet, don't clean up. You leave that cum on your face you dirty little slut!

Janet: Yes sir.

Mark: Now, Tom and I are both going to fuck you. But first, you need to get my cock ready and keep Tom's cock hard. Get on your knees again and take us both in your mouth.

Tom handed me the 10 inch, lifelike dildo. I held it in one hand and Tom's cock in the other. I looked up at Tom and he encouraged me to suck this big dildo. I was so thankful to have a husband that I could play out the dirtiest of fantasies together with and still love each other so much. I quickly began to suck this huge cock. This was the first time I had ever had a dick other than my husbands in my mouth (even if it was a fake one!) I then started getting into a rhythm of going back and forth between Mark's cock and my husband's, even sticking both cocks in my mouth at once as best I could. I can only imagine the site my husband had of seeing his sweet wife sucking on two cocks with a cum-covered face!!

Janet: I have both of your cocks in my mouth at the same time! I love the taste of you!

Mark: Yes, you're very good at that. Tell Tom to lay down on his back, and I want you to straddle him.

Janet: OK, done.

Mark: Now I'm coming up behind you and am beginning to probe your pussy lips with my cock. Take me in, slut!

I started inserting his dick into my pussy. Mark's "cock" was a little bigger and even thicker than Tom's and it took a little to get used to its size. Tom quickly helped out by reaching around and taking Mark's cock and slowly starting to pump it in and out of me.

My mouth was wide open now, moaning as I took the biggest cock of my life.

Janet: Fuck me harder, Mark! Fuck me deep with your huge cock!

Tom, getting very turned on by reading the words I sloppily typed into the laptop with one hand, obliged by pulling it out and slamming all 10inches full into me over and over. I began feeling another orgasm starting to build.

Mark: Now Tom, stick your cock in with mine. Fill your wife up by rubbing your cock against another man's.

I couldn't believe what I just read. I wanted to say no, that this was too much and I wouldn't be able to take it. Before I could get the words out between moans, I felt Tom feverishly begin positioning his cock at my already stretched opening. Then, I felt it – his cock head slipped in along side Mark's dick! Then Tom slowly thrusted upward into me.

"Oh Shit!!", I screamed. I couldn't believe my pussy could take two big cocks! Tom was now starting to fuck me with both cocks, and I could feel them siding in and out against each other's, and this was more than I could take. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!". I came harder than I had ever come in my life! I was in a whole different zone now, as I still wanted more. I began kissing my husband wildly as the cum was dripping off my face and onto his.

"You like that? You like feeling your cock up against another man's? You like sharing your wife's pussy with another cock?" Do you love your little slut wife?

"God, yes!!"

Mark: I just shot my load in your sopping pussy. I want you to take my dick out of you and feed it to your husband. Tell him to clean my cock off!

I instantly reached back and pryed the dildo out of my pussy with a popping sound. I brought it around and said, "Suck his cock, Tom. I want you to suck his cock right in front of me!"

I love Tom. He's not bisexual at all and has never expressed an interest in that kind of thing, but obviously he was in a different zone as well. He looked at me, then slowly stuck his tongue out and licked the tip of Mark's pussy-drenched cock.

"That's it, sweetie. Suck it, take it in!" Before I knew it, Tom started hungrily taking Mark's cock in his mouth. I began pumping the dildo into Tom's mouth deeper as Tom's hands were still on my hips to help drive his own dick up into my gaping, wet pussy. Tom let out a muffled moan from around the sides of this 10 inch dick in his mouth as he started spurting another huge load up into me.

As Tom's orgasm started to subside, Mark had one final order.

Mark: You guys were amazing. One final thing. After filling your wife's little stretched-out pussy with my load, I want you to be a good husband and clean her up.

I instantly knew what he meant. I quickly hopped off Tom's cock and walked up his body. Lowering my quivering, cum-filled pussy onto his eager mouth, I yelled at Tom, "Lick his cum out of me, baby! Clean my pussy! Eat another man's cum!!!"

Tom began hungrily licking my pussy that was placed square on his face. I started convulsing again as I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him up harder into my well-used slit and started gyrating back and forth. I looked down and Tom's face was covered with cum. My mind raced with ecstasy as I imagined the taboo thought of getting wildly fucked by another man and Tom was actually licking up his load from me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and came again.

With that, I collapsed to the bed next to Tom. What a site we were – both of our faces drenched with semen and wilted of energy. In all the excitement, we didn't even realize we had kicked the laptop off the bed, knocking us off line.

Oddly enough, we never were able to find Mark on line again after that, but never again was our sex life boring! We did this a couple more times, and even "instructed" another couple once. Sometimes we just "dirty talk" with others in the room while in bed together. It's amazing how erotic it can be and how close you can come to fulfilling your fantasy without ever crossing the line that kills most marriages. Tom and I expanded our experiences that night and have grown sexually even more since then.

azariel
azariel
5 Followers