Cyber Wife Ch. 1

Story Info
She doesn't know he's watching her play.
1.3k words
4.16
53.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby
hubby
1 Followers

My wife, Cindi, and I had talked about getting a cyber friend to talk with from time to time. We thought that it could be really fun and exciting (actually, I thought it would be fun and exciting watching her cyber with someone). The few times we tried though, Cindi didn’t seem to get into it very much so I figured the idea was a bust. I see Cindi on our computer occasionally, but usually she is talking with her sisters or her friends so I really don’t pay any attention. Besides, I try to give her privacy, since I don’t like anyone watching my email conversations.

One night she was on the computer so I decided to go to our bedroom and watch some television. After a while I decided to go grab a beer and have a smoke. As I was outside puffing away I happened to look in the window and saw Cindi sitting at the computer. Now, my wife is a very beautiful woman and I like to look at her every chance I get, but something else caught my attention this time. She was sitting there in her bra typing away. I thought that was very odd since she is cold-blooded and if the house is less than 100 degrees she needs a sweater. I moved to the side of the window to watch for a minute without being seen. It was dark out so I was all set. The next thing I saw shocked the shit out of me. Cindi was smiling at the computer screen. She sat back and lifted her bra. But she didn’t stop there. I could tell she was taking a picture of herself and sending it to someone. The thought of my beautiful wife sending a picture of her perfect 34D’s was awesome. I felt my cock begin to push against my pants at the thought of what was being typed, and what would happen next. I watched for awhile longer as she continued typing topless, then she stood up and began to unbuckle her jeans. Inside I was cheering her on, yelling “Yes!!!” to myself. As she began taking another of herself I couldn’t help but reach down inside my pants a begin giving my cock a few strokes. I was wondering just how far she would go when I saw her typing with a smile, then turn the computer off. I saw her begin to get dressed and ran for the front door to get inside before she went looking for me. I made it back into the bedroom with about 2 seconds to spare.

She came into the bedroom and asked me what I was watching. I told her I was just channel surfing. I asked her how her sister was and she asked me what I meant. I said I thought she was online on the computer. She said “Oh yeah”, and that everything with her sister was fine. That surprised me. I figured she would tell me what she had been doing. I have never worried about her cheating on me before, so I just assumed something else was up. Within minutes she was lying down next to me stroking my cock through my pants. I was praying that she didn’t ask why my cock was already so hard, and she didn’t. It only took me minutes to have her undressed. As I slid my hand between her legs I was amazed at how wet she was. I made a quick comment about how excited she was and she simply reminded me that she always gets that way when she plays with my cock. She was wild while we made love for almost 45 minutes, but never mentioned the online conversation. I was so horny and enjoying it so I never mentioned it either.

A few days had past since the online encounter. I didn’t see her on the computer, but I kept noticing things moved around. I figured it must be one of the kids playing. I was wrong. One night she was on the computer again and when I walked by her she quickly changed screens. I knew she was playing again, so I left the room to let her play. I went back to our room, as before, but this time I only turned the television on for noise and went to grab a beer and head back out to the window to watch. On my way out I figured that I might have my own fun. I mean, why should the person on the other end of the computer have all of the fun? I grabbed our digital camera and headed out. I made myself comfortable at “my window” and peered in. I was floored. Cindi was already down to her panties, and had her hand down them. I got the camera out and took a couple of nice pictures for myself. I watched as she played and took a picture of her hand holding her nipple. By now, taking pictures was getting tough, what with one hand holding the camera and the other stroking my cock. When she got up on to the computer chair and bent over to give a nice ass picture I lost it. I was shooting cum all over the plants at my feet. I am not sure if she heard me or not, but Cindi got offline and started to get dressed. I ran for the bedroom and the whole scene from the previous encounter was repeated. Basically she fucked my brains out but never said a word about the online activities.

After a couple weeks, the curiosity was getting to me. I could never see the computer screen clearly enough to make out who she was chatting with, but I had finally figured out that it was more than one person. I kept seeing multiple “chat” screens opening. I really couldn’t complain. I was not only getting off watching her play (a fantasy I had told her about many times), but the sex was great too. Still, I had to find a way to ask her what was going on.

One night while she was sitting online chatting, before I went to the bedroom, I asked her to take a look at a joke that I had gotten at work and handed her a disk. I smiled and went to our bedroom. Within minutes she was in the room asking me what was going on. The disk I had given her had some of the photos I had been taking from outside. She seemed to be bouncing from anger, to concern, to excitement. She asked if I had been watching her for awhile and I said yes. I told her that I wasn’t mad or worried. I simply was getting off watching her play. That changed her mood completely. Within minutes she had my pants off and was giving me the greatest handjob while asking me if I enjoyed what I saw. She explained that she had been talking with many people, men and women, and was getting all kinds of ideas from them on things to try on me. She said many of them wanted threesomes, or private meetings, but she hadn’t gotten up the nerve for that yet. She said that some had asked for phone sex, and that one guy wanted to tell her what to do to me and have her explain what she was doing while she did it. That one got my attention and I knew I knew I was going to come right then and there. I did. It shot everywhere, even all the way up to her face. It felt great.

Afterwards, we talked a little more and I asked her how she felt about trying the phone sex. She said she was a little nervous about trying it, but that it might be fun. I told her that she should try and set it up. The worst that could happen would be that she got scared and would hang up. She got a glimmer in her eye and said that it might just be fun.

To be continued.

hubby
hubby
1 Followers