Cybercafe

Story Info
A hot roleplay scene in a cyber cafe.
2.4k words
44.1k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

The cyber café was crowded tonight as Eliza slipped into a comfortable seat behind a computer terminal. The cubicle she was sitting at wasn't that secluded, but no one would see any of the nasty things she typed while she sipped her cappuccino and visited her favorite adult chat rooms.

As the twenty three year old red head wriggled to get comfortable into her seat, she started up one particular chat program that would connect her to a real time roleplaying game. There were no pictures, only 'rooms' people could do 'scenes' in. And everything was talked about or done through typing and through text.

Eliza cracked her knuckles and typed in her login name and password, making the room's 'bot' acknowledge her character name and that she was now indeed ready to play.

The first room she entered was an inn, an old and lonely inn that was more of a tavern to its regular patrons. Inn slaves wandered back and forth between the tables, and Eliza could imagine them exactly as they were 'emoting' themselves to look like.

Buxom blondes and nasty brunettes, all laughing and giggling, sashaying between patrons with trays of ale and food.

Eliza used an emote to reach out and pinch one of those round bottoms, in a role-play sense. Her character was a dark elf, basically an elf with blue skin and white hair, and known for being more of a warring race than the usual peace-loving elves of fairy tales.

The serving wench squealed and dashed off, out of Eliza's character's reach, and Eliza smiled at the monitor.

She really liked this room. She loved the idea of being a powerful and dangerous warrior queen, carrying an axe and a sword around, being loud and obnoxious and too tough for anyone to do anything about.

All around Eliza, the evening crowd of the café was coming to life. She eyed the various people around her, sitting at their own cubicles, paying for time on the internet much like herself.

Except Eliza had a deal with the manager.

She grinned, making her character get up and chase after the serving wench. The manager of the café was a friend of Eliza's from college. He lived in the area and was kind of cute, but not Eliza's type at all. She liked her men large and gruff. And this guy was quiet and shy, for the most part.

One thing he liked, though, was cyber. Eliza had indulged him a few times on a messenger service they both used, but she had bored of that so easily. It was kinky thinking of him in his office just above her, right where she could look up and see his head looking through the viewing window as he surveyed his domain. He told her he liked to watch people, and he loved to watch people cybering.

So, they had struck a bargain. Eliza would get a pass code and could use any computer she wanted, whenever she wanted. But only on the condition that sometimes, she let him watch her cyber. He had the power to tap into any computer in the entire network within the two story café; and he would sort of listen in as Eliza did the dirty deeds she did so well.

She looked around now, her green eyes checking to see if he was around. She didn't see him though. Maybe he was busy with something.

She went back to the inn room she was playing in, and finally made a big deal about her character going for a bath.

It would be nice if someone would follow her into the bathing rooms, a sub-room of the main inn chat room, she thought.

She would have to wait and see.

And she lucked out.

Using the cyber commands of the 'bot', Eliza found out that the person who followed her into the baths was a high elf.

Good, she smiled to herself. Her character had a sick penchant for making high elf males writhe underneath her. Maybe she could indulge that fantasy.

She began to type emote-actions now, showing how her character was slowly undressing, peeling off the layers of her armor to reveal a sinewy and slender body resplendent with large breasts and an ample bottom. She typed that her character was climbing into one of the large glass tubs of water, one foot, then the other, then sinking beneath the waves.

The high elf character walked in and began to undress. Eliza shivered, reading the player's description of his lengthy white body and long black hair, and of course, the way he describe his high elf cock.

It was erect, he emoted, standing at attention.

Eliza looked around, squirming on her seat in the café. This could get really good. Too bad if her friend was missing out.

Then suddenly, someone was standing behind her. Eliza could feel a tall slender man's presence just behind her shoulders and cascading red hair. Someone was looking over her shoulder, reading her screen.

Should she be insulted? Annoyed?

She looked up to the viewing window where the café manager usually sat. He wasn't there. It could very well be him behind her. Most likely it was.

So Eliza sat back and continued her scene.

The high elf character noticed her dark elf and asked if he could join her in the same tub. She grinned evilly at him and beckoned him over, not saying a word.

And as he climbed in, Eliza had her character float slowly over to greet him.

Before the other player had even sat down, Eliza's character was eagerly straddling his thighs.

The person behind Eliza gasped lightly, and the girl smiled. She had always been a good writer. Cybering and role-playing were natural for her, very easy. She loved being able to twist words to her whimsy.

She continued to type.

Now the high elf was slightly afraid by the bold dark elf female in his lap, but still, his member was erect and stiff. Eliza moved her character forward more, grinding over the high elf's cock with her privacy, rubbing him with her sex while she made her character grin 'deliciously' at her new victim.

Hands touched Eliza's shoulders just then, barely the touch of fingertips. For a moment, she wanted to turn around and ask him to stop. But the high elf was about to try and scramble out of the tub. The player behind the high elf likely expected a quick response. Men in cyber worlds loved to have their egos stroked, and who was Eliza to disappoint?

She continued typing, ignoring the now more firm feel of fingertips against her shoulders and neck. The man behind her was pulling her hair aside gently, so that he could touch over her neck.

Pretty bold, Eliza thought. She'd told the manager many times she would never have sex with him, that cyber was as far as he would ever get with her, and even that had passed.

But if he was that excited by what she was typing, that he would openly touch her like this, well! That was a compliment.

She continued to type.

The dark elf character now squeezed the high elf's thighs with her own, her hands on either side of his head and effectively pinning him to the side of the tub. Eliza's character was several levels higher than her new playmate's character, and so he had to concede and give in to her greater strength.

Slowly, Eliza began to rock her dark elf's sex over the high elf's cock, blatantly, until the full penis slipped inside.

She gasped, imagining the feel of it as if it were real.

And the man behind her gasped.

She could hear a chair now; the person behind her was dragging a chair over so that he could sit directly behind Eliza, watching the screen over her shoulder. As he sat down, his lips graced over her neck. Eliza scooted further into the cubicle. But the man followed with his chair. Now she was the one pinned.

She continued to type.

The high elf tried to help Eliza's character rock hard over his groin, but she was having none of that. Eliza liked to rule her scenarios, and she quickly reached for the coiled length of her whip on a nearby bench. She coiled it tightly around the high elf's wrist, holding his hands fast together and behind his head, tightly.

And then she began to move.

Eliza typed about how deep his cock was inside her, and how tight she felt to him. The player behind the high elf character sent her a personal message, saying how hot of a role-player she was and how glad he was he had come into the baths with her.

Eliza ignored it. She wasn't here to talk about role-play or cyber. She was here to do it!

The man behind her kissed Eliza's neck again, but she was so hot, it didn't really matter. She continued to type furiously, causing the high elf to cum twice before she was releasing him without her character being satisfied.

Hands slipped up Eliza's sides, swiftly coming to cup her breasts. She almost squealed out loud, but she had been having such a good time in the bathing room, it would be a shame to draw undo attention to her activities.

As the hands squeezed her generous breasts, Eliza got her character dressed and then walked back into the inn's common room. She had her dark elf look around with dark elf eyes. Finally, she spied a serving wench she had known on previous encounters to be pretty loose. Eliza walked over to her, propositioning the girl.

And the hands on her breasts squeezed her in delight. Eliza wriggled in her chair, glad she wasn't wearing any panties. She would have soaked them by now with all this stimulus and excitement.

As if reading the girl's mind, the hands went lower on Eliza's stomach, long fingertips slipping beneath the loose band of her skirt and rubbing over her lower belly.

Eliza had her character offer a few gold coins to the serving wench if the girl would do a dance for her – a private dance in her room. Shyly, the smaller nymph serving girl nodded, smiling up at Eliza with "delighted eyes of forest green". Eliza grinned openly, reading the text that said the girl followed the dark elf up the stairs obediently.

Once inside a sub room of Eliza's creation, Eliza had her character viciously attack the serving girl. And though the girl screamed and whimpered for help and assistance, no one of course came to her rescue.

Eliza picked up her whip again, forcing the girl to spread her thighs with it. And as she did that, the hands on her own real life body spread her thighs beneath her skirt and dipped into her sex. They pulled apart her labia, and played with her clitoris.

In the game, Eliza's dark elf violated the serving wench ruthlessly, until the nymph gave in with screams of delight and orgasmic pleasure. Then, right on cue, the girl begged to serve Eliza's every sexual whimsy.

Usually, Eliza would have said no. She liked domination scenes, but wasn't into true lesbianism. But those hands, pulling deftly at her now swollen lips, so insistent and determined, were making Eliza so wet in real life. She finally agreed to let the girl please her, but only if she returned the coin Eliza's character had given her.

The nymph character agreed happily and returned the coins, and just as Eliza began to let her undress the dark elf, those fingers slipped up inside of her sex.

Eliza couldn't stifle the moan that escaped her lips and she found herself leaning back, letting go of the keyboard as those fingers played within her furiously.

But the man took both her hands in his suddenly, and placed them back on the keyboard.

Eliza gulped, ashamed at herself for becoming so lost in the fantasy she was having in real life that she almost forgot the one she was role-playing. She began to type again, quickly, fervently.

The nymph lay Eliza's character back on the bed, parting the dark blue skinned thighs of the warrior and dipping her head down and over her wet cunt. As the nymph emoted that her tongue came out and flicked over Eliza's character's clitoris, those hands in Eliza's real life lap moved to attend to her pearl, her bud. They flicked in tune with the nymph's role-play attentions, and the whole idea was so sexy, Eliza began to wriggle against those hands. She couldn't help but buck against them.

Then the nymph was parting her own thighs and moving her legs in between Eliza's, until their two pussies were pressed together. She emoted moving her character so quickly and furiously that Eliza's swollen labia, excited clit and aching tunnel were all stimulated at once.

As the nymph did this, emoted this in the room, the hands on Eliza's real life puss mashed her lips together and thrust two fingers deep inside her tunnel. They stretched her and she ached for it, imagining it was a real life cock. She emoted cumming in the room, then leaned back into the person behind her.

It was amazing that no one was watching them as she did this, no one around them had noticed what was going on, just a couple with two really close together chairs. Eliza supposed it had to do with the fact that no one would question anything the manager of the café did, and she smiled.

Soon, she was cumming, giving in to his fingers playing and swirling inside her delightfully. Her walls tightened around his digits and she rocked and bucked with her hips. Then she put her hands behind her, reaching back to hold his head.

Only, it wasn't his head of short blonde hair that she felt.

Eliza opened her eyes, looking with horror at the viewing window above the café's first floor. The café manager sat there, quietly typing away at his keyboard.

The girl whipped around just as the hands released her and removed from her skirt.

Sitting behind her was a red headed man she had never seen, a total stranger! And he had just made her cum in a public place without even so much as her knowing his name!

As Eliza blushed red, her emotions moving from shame to fury, the man stood up, closing his coat around his chest, and walked off.

"Good story," he said over his shoulder. And he was gone.

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!

Wow very uniqe and exciting!! From all the stories I read about sex, this one was by far the most intresting. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awsome

Im gonna have to stalk some cyber cafes now lol. Wow, sausy indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story!

This was a hot story Thanks~!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT!

LOVED it! Absolutely hot, what a great fantasy.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ashley the School Slut Ashley keeps getting used rough by the older men in her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Road Trip I become a truck drivers slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's New Life Emma gets used to being uncle's fucktoy and gets knocked up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Driving Home 18 y/o high school brat gets bred by the bus driver.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories