Cyberdate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott woke feeling the soft warmth of his lady next to him in the morning. He sat up and watched her sleep, wondering how he had been so lucky as to find her like he did. After months of having an erotic relationship in the virtual world, here she was in the flesh. And such beautiful flesh it was! He ran his hand under the sheet and across her taunt stomach as he leaned over and softly kissed her throat. Shadow moaned in her sleep, but didn't wake. Careful not to disturb her, Scott moved down to kiss her belly and work his way slowly down her thighs. Again she moaned in her sleep then sighed in contentment. Under the sheet now, Scott continued to paint her bare skin with little soft kisses, moving ever lower as he did. Shadow's legs were slightly apart, enough for him to crawl between as he opened them wider. He looked at her pussy for a minute, then gently parted the sweet lips so he could lick the nector that was beginning to gather there. Shadow was still sleeping as he began to explore with his tongue and fingers. Still moving very slow so as not to fully wake her yet.

Shadow was dreaming of a man whose face she couldn't see, but she knew she loved him and was happy he was with her. She moaned a little in the dream, for he was making love to her sweetly. Then she could feel herself rising up, up, up towards wakefulness.

Scott felt her stir and knew she was almost awake now. He found her little, hidden button and flicked his tongue against it for a second, then plunged into her wetness. He felt her fingers tangle in his hair and heard her cry out in pleasure. Her legs pressed tightly against the sides of his head, holding him between them. He slipped a finger inside her warmth and finger fucked her while he sucked on her clit.

Shadow's body arched and again she cried out. Scott slipped a hand under her ass and lifted her up a little. Now she was calling out his name and begging for him to put his cock inside of her pussy. He gently lay her back on the mattress and moved up beside her to kiss her mouth. Her arms wrapped around him, holding his naked body to hers. When they broke the kiss, he moved over her and looked into her eyes as he slid his hard cock into her waiting wetness. She felt so tight around his member, so good. When he was all the way in, he held still while they kissed again. Shadow started to grind against him urgently and whispered hotly in his ear, "Fuck me Scott, please.. you feel so good in my pussy, so big!"

Scott moved in and out of her tight snatch, enjoying the way it seemed to grip his cock. He kissed her breasts and captured a nipple between his lips to suck on. She squeezed them together so he could bury his face between her beautiful mounds. Shadow cried his name again and pulled him up to her so they could kiss once more. Their tongues danced together as their union came to a climax. Her head bent back as her back arched and he thrust deeply into her, burying his manhood to the hilt just as he shot his cum. She shook below him, twisting and turning her head from side to side as her orgasim overcame her body. She was biting her lower lip, her fingernails dug into his shoulders. As last they were both spent and he fell to her side, his breath ragged. "Oh God woman, you are so wonderful." he told her, giving her little kisses everywhere. She laughed with delight.

Scott spoke again, saying to Shadow, "I think we are meant to be...me with you, you with me. I feel it very strongly inside." He looked directly into her eyes, waiting for her to say something and hoping she felt as he did.

"Yes...for always." she told him.

12