CyberLoverBoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
V.Rich
V.Rich
28 Followers

Chris caressed her neck and around Dora's ears, he was not really turned on by a woman's ears, but oh, he did enjoy touching Dora. Her soft, breathy moans reached into his soul. He caressed, very gently, her face, her lips and the paper-fine skin over her eyelids. Chris relished the joy of watching face totally relax.

Dora had written a poem for him, once. The words came back to him, in this moment of great tenderness.

"I am dreaming of sweetness and light-
Butterflies winging over flowers and glade.

"Lying sleepily, in a strong man's arms-
Released and sated, and warmed through to my soul.."


Chris pulled the covers and the comforter up from the bottom of the bed and covered Dora all the way to her softly scented shoulders. Then, moving silently to the side of the bed, Chris fulfilled his most secret desire. The true ending to every lust-filled fantasy that he had acted out in front of his computer monitor or any of Dora's fantasies that she wrote just for him to masturbate to always ended the same way in Chris' dream version.

He cut through the bedclothes, still naked, slid directly beside his warm, sexy lover. She rolled onto her side, as if fulfilling his dream for him; where Chris took her into his arms, her back to his front. He reached his arms under Dora's arms, pulling gently but completely into his embrace. He palms cupping her breasts, their bodies spooning, Chris' senses enveloped in the essence of Dora; they both drifted off to peaceful paradise.

So? The End or merely the end of the beginning? The poem embedded is completed on Literotica's poem site and I hope that you will look in on it there. Please DO vote for this dear fantasy of mine! And give it the vote that best represents your feelings about it and do not refrain from sending a personal note following your vote! Because I am stimulated by your offerings in return!

V.Rich
V.Rich
28 Followers
12