Cycles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tonyjoe
Tonyjoe
3 Followers

I had to deal with the here and how, though: "No, I don't hate you for telling me. I'm glad you did. I can admit this weekend I was thinking about the party I went to at Jack's house, and that Marsha woman was there. I wondered what it would be like to have some kind of a fling with a woman like her. Not that I would, of course, but I thought about it, I guess like you did about Jack."

We both felt unburdened after our talk, and closer than before. So close we actually had sex for the first time in a long time.

I don't often go down on Lois, but wanted to, maybe as a kind of compensation for what I did with Marsha. I did a lot of teasing, lots of soft touching, and Lois was twitching, enjoying herself, enjoying me enjoying her. And I was as erect as could be, for that matter.

I decided to be a little trashy.

Marsha was holding my head to herself, and I lifted up. "Stop holding me. I want you to listen to me now, and do as I say."

There was a quiet "OK" although it sounded as if it should have had a question mark, not a period, at the end.

"Put your hands above your head, stretch out tall!" She did that.

"Legs wider apart!"

She did that too.

I moved closer to her, and felt really wicked, really perverted. "Now, when you first feel me touch you, I want you to start thinking about going up those stairs with Jack, the way you said you were fantasizing about, a little while ago. Think about what he would have done, and what you would have done, if that happened."

I heard a small gasp, but then I lowered my head over her, began caressing her with my tongue. "Be thinking now," I reminded her, then continued.

In a couple of minutes I said "Think what it would be like to have him touch you, to put his tongue here. . ."

She was reacting in a way she never had before! And that was causing a big reaction in me, too – this was great!

"If he was going down on you, what would you do?" I asked, and then pleasured her more.

I was lying sort of across the bed, my feet were almost on my pillow, and her head was near hers, arms against the head board.

She moved toward me, stopped being stretched out but instead reached for me and pulled my hips closer, and in a moment my cock was in her mouth. She hadn't done that in years!

I had to ask: "You'd go down on him?"

She didn't answer in words, but her actions spoke loudly.

"Good!" I told her, "I'd want you to." I was close to losing control, so I changed positions and entered her while our lips met. I could taste me on her lips, and she, herself on mine!

Orgasms! For both of us, orgasms!

Somewhere in the middle of her panting as we recovered she said "So that's what a vaginal orgasm feels like. Honey, it is a big deal."

Much later she asked if I thought we needed a crisis in our marriage for us to feel that free and uninhibited. "I don't know if I could take the stress," I answered.

Over the next few days, and they were sexy ones at home, I began appreciating why Marsha's husband liked to hear about what she did when she was out alone. I was getting off just thinking about what Lois fantasized about!

On Friday Jack stopped by. "Going to have a couple of people over tonight, Thai take out for dinner, drinks and talking after. Wanna come?"

"Sounds good: can I bring Lois?"

He was speechless for a few seconds: "Uh, Marsha is coming."

"Is Suzie?"

"I didn't ask her yet."

"Maybe you shouldn't invite her."

He thought for a moment, obviously he had getting Marsha and me together again on his mind and my suggestions had changed everything.

"Yeah, you're right, maybe I shouldn't. Come around 8?"

"Done," I agreed.

"We're going to Jack's tonight," I emailed Lois. "Just a few people. Dress is casual but nice. I have to work late, but I'll pick you up at 7:30. We'll eat there. Should be fun."

Lois was ready, looking wonderful in a skirt and blouse. "Looking good, babe. Flirt with Jack, maybe we'll get more ammunition for sex at home if you do."

She laughed that off.

The surprising thing is that Marsha and Lois really liked each other! They spent time giggling over whatever women giggle about. It turns out they were talking about how handsome Jack was. And sexy. Lois said Marsha told her she could verify that from personal experience, and Lois added that made her really hot. And jealous.

As often happens, Jack's other guests left early, leaving just the four of us. It was a very comfortable foursome. Jack put on some music, we began dancing: Jack and Marsha, Lois and me.

For a while, at least. Then Jack said "Let's change partners." Lois laughed and said that although she liked Marsha she didn't want to dance with her, but it was OK if Jack and I partnered up.

"Not what I had in mind," Jack said, taking Lois into his arms. She didn't object. Marsha glided into mine.

Close dancing, fireplace, sexy woman – make that women – and it was getting hot. I took a moment to see Jack stroking Lois's back: Lois saw me notice and smiled. She was happy and enjoying the attention.

Two could play: I did to Marsha what Jack was doing to Lois. Marsha stiffened: "Oh! I didn't expect that, not with your wife here."

She moved much closer to me. There's a term for it: welded into formation!

There was a lot of unspoken communication going on. When we stopped dancing and sat down, it was Jack with Lois, and Marsha with me.

Then there was a tentative kiss between the new pair-ups, and when we came up for air we checked with the person we assumed were our partners. Lois smiled at me, Jack at Marsha, and then a second kiss started. I could hear my heart beating in my ears as I tasted Marsha's lips again, knowing that my wife was tasting Jack's.

A few moments passed, and then Jack asked "Just how liberal are the two of you, anyway?"

I didn't answer at first, but Lois looked at me and said "Uh, pretty liberal, I guess. I mean, look at us here. We're all mostly married, but the person we're sitting with isn't our spouse." She looked as though she needed some kind of verification from me.

"You know, we could pretend we're in Las Vegas," I said. Marsha looked at me, understanding. "You mean, what happens here, stays here?"

"Yeah, I like the sound of that," I said, "What do you think, Lois?"

She looked at me, at Jack, and at Marsha. She took a deep breath, and then said "So long as we come back to reality in Rochester in the morning, it sounds good to me."

"And me," Marsha agreed.

I saw Jack start a serious kiss with my wife, but then I got distracted because I got involved with one, too. There were all kinds of sensations going on, the immediate sexy ones because the body language I was sharing with Marsha was making all kinds of promises, and other ones, because there was another body language conversation going on ten feet across the room. Jack began whispering to Lois, he was stoking her hip, and her hand drifted across his crotch, and paused there!

A minute or two went by, then Jack stood up. "Without objection, boys and girls, this lovely lady and I are going upstairs. And to be fair, Tom and Marsha, there's a guest room right next to mine if you want a different playground."

I pulled away from Marsha for a moment, and saw Lois look at me, then stand, and take Jack's hand. I'll never forget the sight of the two of them going up the stairs.

Or the sensation a moment later when Marsha led me up the same stairway. "I was here before," she said, "and I know the way."

Jack's bedroom door wasn't closed, I saw two forms on the bed, still clothed, but wrapped around each other.

We went into the guest room. I started to close the door, but Marsha smiled, and pushed it open. We found a bed of our own. I was hearing sighs, then other night noises coming across the hall then we began making night noises of our own. Somehow I was erect; somehow I was getting and giving pleasure. There was that moment when my cock was about to enter Marsha, and I thought about Lois and Jack, and then with one easy moment completed our coupling. "So this is what adultery feels like," my mind said. The rest of me said it felt pretty good.

But I knew there was something else happening just a hall width away, another adultery.

Marsha sensed what I was feeling, and after a half hour whispered "I know Jack has a king size bed, Tom. I think there's room for four on it. Shall we see if I'm right?"

A knock on the open door led to a giggle then we heard Jack say "Come on in, we wondered what was taking you so long to get here." Marsha was right. Moments later I saw my wife accept another penis. She saw mine accepted by another woman. We saw Marsha get Jack hard again, then ride him until he was soft, while we were moving together too.

We all slept there all tangled together. During the night I awoke, feeling movement on the bed. It was too dark to see, but I touched a body and Marsha moved closer to me. "I'm glad you're awake. They're doing it again, and I want to, too."

So did I.

There's bad news. Just saying it was Las Vegas Rules – what happens there stays there – doesn't make it so. It wasn't Las Vegas after all, it happened in Rochester. Stories got around, we think through Suzie, and they invaded our lives.

A job change, a divorce, and two years went by. I was working hard at a new job with even more pressure and more demands on my time. Still, it was the best time of my life.

Then it happened. A couple of nights ago, my new 'significant other' (I didn't want to get married on the rebound) told me we were invited out to some new friend's place and we had to leave right now.

"I just can't make it, we have a meeting with the venture capital guys in two days and I need three days of work to get ready, honey."

Betty was not happy about that. "You're being a nerd. I don't want to sit at home alone."

"Look, they're your friends, you go and have a good time. I'll see you later on, I have to work on this until midnight or so."

"OK, I will go, and I'll be home by then," she said.

I finished what I had to by 11:30, and not more than a couple of minutes later, Betty came in, looking happy.

"Have a good time?"

"Very good. And, you know, you're not spending enough time enjoying yourself, and that's not good for you or me."

"I know. This pressure cooker will be off in two days, then we'll have more time together, I promise."

"OK, but come over here, and sit on the sofa," Betty said. "I'll get us a couple of drinks, and we can relax. Maybe I'll even distract you and take your mind off of your work."

"A distraction would be welcome," I said as she handed me a drink and cuddled next to me.

"OK, Tom, I'll distract you. I'll get your attention, I promise."

"Good." I was ready, and Betty was imaginative: this should be fun.

"Do you remember how we told each other about things we did, unusual life experiences, that sort of thing?" she asked.

Of course I remembered, but didn't understand how this was going to be a distraction.

"Remember you told me how that woman – Marsha? – would go out, then tell her husband what she did?"

I sure remembered that.

"And how, when you and your wife went to that party, you finally understood how a guy could get really aroused if he knew his woman might be intimate with another guy?"

I remembered that, too.

"Good. Now kiss me, you silly man."

I did, and it was distracting. It got my attention, all right, and I wanted to take her to bed right now!

"Not so fast, big guy," she said, and took my hand and guided it over her hip, and down her leg. "Do you like that?"

"You bet!"

"Honey," she said, as my hand reached her calf and began moving up along her leg, "honey, I'm wearing a teddy."

My hand was at her mid thigh now, I thought I was the one teasing her.

I was wrong.

"It has snaps down there," she reminded me, as my fingers went higher.

I could sense warmth and moisture. She was ready to be touched, but I'd tease her a little more. "Good, I know how to deal with snaps."

I wasn't the one being teased. "You don't have to. Someone already did. Now kiss me, you animal."

Oh god!

A moment later she told me more. "You know about degrees of freedom, I know you do. Well, honey, when you kiss me, you're only one degree of freedom away from kissing another guy's cock. Is that distracting enough for you?"

Oh god!!

"And there's another party next weekend. I'm going, I want you to come too. If you don't, I'll have another story to tell you, but for now, take me to bed. I want you to finish what someone else has started."

About an hour later I asked what I had to: "You said I should finish what someone else has started. Did you fuck the guy who unsnapped you?"

"Not yet, honey, not yet. Maybe that'll never happen, it depends on you. Will you be going to the party next weekend?"

I was thinking about conflicted emotions. I wanted to go to the party, but I wanted another story, too.

Who knows, maybe I'd get both. It's happened before.

Tonyjoe
Tonyjoe
3 Followers
12