Cycling Can Be Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

We wandered around that part of Austria for another day before heading back to the courthouse. The sentencing phase was going to be held the next afternoon and the judge thanked us for coming back on our own without having to be asked. The next day we were sitting in the front row as they led the prisoners into the court. They glanced at us and then quickly looked away. The court appointed lawyer simply asked the court to be merciful, as this was the first time these men had ever been in trouble. That was a lie but the fact they had never been caught was true. The judge saw through the lawyers claim but knew that he couldn't sentence them as repeat offenders without any prior convictions but he was able to give them the maximum sentence for this crime which he did. They would each be spending the next three to five years as residents of the state run prison. As it turned out our presence was unnecessary but we felt we would rather be there if is was instead of the court having to locate us and then postponing the trial until we could get back to court.

We continued our trip back to the Munich area slow and easy. The closer we got to Munich the higher the hills seemed to be and the slower we went. We were staying in hostels about half the time and one night in particular stands out in my memory. After dinner we went back to our room and I quickly had her strip. As soon as her clothes were off I had her kneel on the floor with a pillow under her knees over the edge of the lower bed and I was going to have her doggie fashion. She had never been fucked this way before and wanted to try it very badly. I put the head of my cock against her pussy lips and pressed forward just a bit and could feel her lips open. Another little push and I was in her a few inches and she was breathing deeply. I finally reached around to hold her breasts as I gave the final push to bury myself all the way. She gave a little shriek but threw herself back to me. I started long slow movements and had one hand on each of her hips to pull her back at me and myself into her. She was soon moaning and grinding her pussy back at me and I could feel the walls of her vagina start to close in on me ever tighter. They were actually pulsing as I shot my load deep within her. She let go with her own orgasm a second or two later but kept throwing herself back at me until she had milked every drop out of me. I lifted her up on the bed and we just lay like that for a while coming down from our highs.

She turned to me and said, "Villy, I have heard of people doing it up the girls rear and the guy loving it that way. I would be happy to try and please you like that but you are so big I know you would hurt me terribly. Are you mad that I can't do it that way for you?" I assured her that, while that way was interesting, she pleased me just fine the way we did it.

We made it back to Munich a day later and were in front of her mother's house late in the day. It is a row type of house with an attached garage between her place and the next one. She took me around to their garage and we rolled our bikes in. Her mother came out to greet us and WOW, she was a knockout. She had had Connie when she was only seventeen and now was a good-looking, drop-dead gorgeous woman of thirty-nine. I could see where Connie got her looks. Connie introduced her as Marie. Connie hadn't talked much about her parents and I found out a little later that her father had died in a plane crash four years earlier. He was an amateur pilot and apparently had been flying an experimental plane when it went down.

Marie welcomed me into their home and helped carry our baggage up from the bike and into the foyer. "Tell me all about your trip so far." She bubbled enthusiastically.

We spent the next several hours giving her a blow by blow report on all we had seen and done. ...well, almost everything. She was taken aback about the experience with the three guys and could only say, "Connie, I told you before you left that you could run into trouble like that and you were so damn hard-headed you wouldn't listen."

"Marie, that's all behind us and Connie is here safe and sound." I interjected

"You're right Villy. I'll put it out of my mind and just be thankful she met such a nice young man on her tour."

With that I went into complete blush and Connie was laughing hysterically at me.

"Marie, would you please do me a big favor?"

"Villy, I learned long ago to never agree to an open ended question such as that. I do promise that I will do my best to do what I can for your request."

"Fair enough. Connie insists on calling me Villy and I would like for you to have her change and call me Bill."

I looked over at Connie who was pouting and then said in a very small voice, "But I like Villy better."

"There you have it Villy. Villy it is and Villy it will be." Marie said laughingly.

"Connie, why don't we pool some of our remaining food budget money and take all of us out to a nice dinner?" I asked.

"Yes, that is a super idea. Mama, get ready and you can pick the place."

We ended it up in a great restaurant only a short ride from her house and the food was magnificent. We must have finished a few bottles of the house wine before dinner was through. I signaled the waiter to bring us three cognacs and the check. He was back quickly with the drinks but not the check. I called him back and reminded him what I had requested and he gave me a sort of helpless raised shoulders kind of look. "Sir, the check has already been taken care of."

"How the hell can that be? We didn't even know how much it was going to be." I asked.

"Sir, the lady arranged to have it put on her account." As he motioned to Marie.

I looked over at Marie who was smiling from ear to ear and all she would say was. "Villy, welcome to Munich and thank you for taking such good care of my daughter. It would appear that without you a terrible, terrible crime would have taken place. I will never be able to thank you enough."

It was time for me to blush again. "Marie, thank you for dinner and I WILL buy you one before I leave for home. That's a promise."

With that we heard Connie's deep intake of breath and a whimper from her. When I looked over the tears were running down her face. "Villy, please don't talk about leaving."

Marie and I just looked at each other. I reached over and held one of Connie's hands and Marie did the same from the other side. "Hush Connie, everything will be fine." I said.

Things went along great for the next week or so. Marie went to work every morning leaving Connie and I alone in the house to enjoy ourselves. I had returned the rental bike the day after we arrived in Munich and used Connie's dads. We toured the whole area and having her as a tour guide made it all the better. She really knew Munich.

I had been sleeping on a fold down bed in the den area and one morning Connie came in to wake me bare ass naked. "Well, now. It would appear you are telling me something."

"I do hope you are listening," as she held out her hand to show me a tube of Vaseline. "I want to try taking you in my rear."

"OK honey but let's go up and use your bed. It is a lot larger than this one."

When we were lying side by side I told her I would be very careful and would go very slowly. I made her promise that if it got hurting too bad all she had to do was to say so and I would stop immediately.

"Connie, I'm not too sure which is the best position for doing this for the first time but I want to see your face so I am going to have you lie on your back with your legs in the air."

I lubed up my cock and then put a huge gob of it on my fingers and let them wander around her asshole for a bit before I inserted first one and then a couple of fingers in her. She squirmed around a bit but didn't seem to object. I then positioned myself on my knees between her legs.

"Connie, remember, I am going to go slowly and you are to let me know if it hurts too much."

I put the head of my cock against the lips of her ass and pushed in a little. Her whole ass retreated from my pressure without my cock getting in at all. I kept up the pressure and the head popped in all of a sudden. I was looking down at her face and could see her grimace and hear the sudden intake of breath. I continued with the pressure and could watch my cock disappear in her tight little virgin ass an inch at a time. I must have had a solid five inches buried when she asked me to stop a minute.

"Connie, are you all right?" I asked.

"Yes Villy, I am fine but I needed a breather. Please continue."

I could see the lips of her ass were stretched tight and I sill had a few more inches to go and my cock, like every other guys is thicker at the base than at the tip. The next few inches were going to stretch her even more. I reached down for the tube of Vaseline and pulled out of her an inch and then smeared more of the lube on my cock before continuing on. I reached down and held her hips with my hands and pulled them to me as I slipped the rest of my cock in her very very slowly.

"Villy, that hurts a lot."

"Connie, I am completely in you right now."

"Really, well we aren't going to stop now then are we? Keep fucking my ass, Bill."

I couldn't help but laugh at her changing over to 'Bill'. "Oh, honey, I am going to fuck that tight little love canal for all it is worth."

I then started pulling out and driving it in. At first I pulled out and drove in very tenderly and slowly but after a few minutes of it I could feel her getting in sync with my movements and she was throwing her ass up to me as I drove in. That was all I needed and I was soon driving it in hard and fast. I had moved my hands from her hips and they were now massaging her nipples and she was getting turned on. "Bill, I am going to have an orgasm and you aren't even in my pussy."

"Just enjoy whatever happens honey." As I kept up my thrusting.

All of a sudden I could feel pulsing in her sphincter muscles and it was her getting ready to come. Damn, that turned me on big time and I was soon shooting a huge load of come up her ass. I let myself fall on her chest and proceeded to give her a long hard kiss.

"Connie, that was terrific." I almost shouted and then continued with, "Connie, I thought I liked 'Bill' but I have become used to 'Villy" and I want you to go back to it."

"OK VILLY," she squealed.

"Honey, how did all of that feel to you? Did it hurt a lot?"

"To be truthful it hurt terribly but I knew it was pleasing you so I just bore the pain without complaining about it."

"You are something else again. How was I ever so lucky to meet up with you on my tour?"

"I don't know but are you going to let me go when you return home next week?"

"Connie, I have so much to think about, and so do you."

"I know"

"Let's go shower in case your mother comes home early.

A few nights later Connie and her mother were talking about Connie's next level of education and they discussed the tests she would have to take the next day. Marie would drive her to the testing spot on her way to work and then pick her up on her way home. I laughed and said it would be the first time in several weeks that I would be able to sleep in.

I slept perfectly that night and the next morning was dreaming about one of Connie's great blowjobs. It really had me going to the point I thought I was ready to explode. As I opened my eyes I found myself on my back with a head of darkish hair covering my crotch. Holy shit, it was Marie and she had a lot of my cock and shaft buried in her mouth and throat.

"Marie, I thought I was dreaming to find you here. When did you get this idea?"

"Oh Villy, the first time I saw you I could see a huge bulge in your pants and knew I would love to have it inside of me. Connie's dad has been dead for almost four years and I haven't had sex in all of that time."

She was bare ass naked and I could see where Connie got her great body but there wasn't any question about tits. Marie had Connie beat hands down. Hers were as firm as Connie's but half again larger. I thought the firmness was a little unusual for a woman her age.

"Don't you think there is anything wrong with me having sex with my girlfriends mother?"

"I won't tell if you don't." She sort of smirked.

"It would kill Connie if she ever found out and I care too much for her to hurt her."

"Are you saying you want me to stop?"

"I never said the words." And with that put my hand behind her head and pushed her back to where she was.

Damn, this woman can sure suck a cock. She not only had a lot of me in her mouth but she was using her tongue over the tip of it and then somehow was able to get her tongue up and down the sides of the part of my shaft she had in her mouth. She was magnificent and it didn't take long before I was filling her mouth with my warm come. I shot so much she was gulping to swallow it as fast as it was coming out of me but she was losing the race. A lot of it was seeping around her lips and running down my shaft and over her hand that was holding my cock in the air. I couldn't remember ever coming so much. She stayed right there lapping up every drop that she hadn't swallowed.

We lay around like that for some time before I swung my face down to her pussy to do for her what she had just done for me. As soon as I had my fingers searching out her clit she had her hands on the back of my head pushing it down to her crotch. I spread her legs and positioned my face in line with her pussy lips, which were soaking wet by now. Her excitement had her juices flowing out of her pussy and down between the cracks of her ass. I let my tongue get her clit unsheathed and soon had the nub clasped between my lips. I then let my tongue flick back and forth over her clit and she was soon throwing her hips in the air and letting out a little screech. I took three fingers and held them tightly together and then slipped them into her pussy as far as they could go. As soon as I had them buried I opened them and just twirled them around deep inside of her. That did it, she was squealing so loud I though the neighbors would hear her and then she put her heels down on the bed and pushed her pussy up to me and pulled my face down to her with the hand she had behind my head. She had one explosive orgasm she wouldn't forget for a long time. When she stopped squealing she lay back and was breathing so hard I was a little scared that she might not be OK. She gradually calmed down and reached down and lifted my face to kiss her. The kiss lasted for what seemed forever.

I had my face buried between her lovely tits and then moved one hand back down to her pussy. As soon as I touched her pussy lips I heard a deep inhalation of breath and she said, "Nein Villy, I am not ready to go again so quickly." Like Connie, she reverts to German when she gets excited.

We lay aback side by side just chatting when she reached down and started to fondle my cock. It didn't take her long before I was as hard as a steel rod.

"Villy, you are so big. Was Connie able to take all of you in her?"

"Now that would be kissing and telling and I will never do that. Would you like me to tell her that your tits are bigger than hers or that you give a terrific blowjob?"

"No, you are right. But I would like to feel this monster in me."

I rolled on top of her and positioned it right in line with her pussy lips and then opened them with the head of it. She had closed her eyes just thinking about what lay ahead when I gave one big thrust and had it buried. Her eyes snapped open and her breath came fast and furious. Wow, she went from dead calm to the height of passion in a second. It wasn't long before she had her legs clasped around my back as I drove myself in and out of her as hard and fast as I could. Her arms were clamped around my neck and she was pulling my face down to hers. She then pulled our lips together and her tongue was searching out mine. She was throwing her pussy up to me as hard as I was driving my cock into her and I knew it wasn't gong to be long before we both exploded. She was first and I could feel her nails digging into my back as she let go. I stopped instantly and let my hard-on go down. Her eyes opened and she pulled herself back and asked,

"Why did you do that? Don't you want to come?"

"Yes but not there."

"Then where?" she asked.

I let my fingers drop to her crotch and gather some of her juices and then pushed them down to her puckered asshole. She gasped, "Villy, not there. I never did it like that and you are so big."

"Well, OK. I guess I'll just have to get some pretty young German girl of twenty two to help me out again."

"Are you saying that Connie let you do that to her?"

"I never said the words but if that is what you are reading into what I said you might, just might be close to the truth." I said laughingly.

"I can't believe that Connie would have been able to do that with the size of you."

"Never mind Marie. If you don't want to try it that's OK." I said teasingly.

"Villy, I'll try anything for you. Let me go and look and see if we have any Vaseline in the house." I felt like telling her where Connie had put it after we used it but I bit my tongue.

She returned with the same tube Connie and I had used and handed it to me. I took a big gob and smeared it all over my cock and then another big gob on my fingers and pushed it up her ass as far as I could. When I had my fingers in her ass she sort of grimaced but was able to stand it without any complaints.

Marie, I'll go real slowly and if it hurts you too much just tell me and I will stop. Well, I went through exactly the same with the mother as I did with the daughter a day earlier, that is right until I felt myself warming up to an orgasm. I then started to drive the full length of my cock deep and hard inside of her and I could see her biting her lower lip and a tear rolling down her face. I was so hot I finally just drove my cock all the way in and stayed like that as it pulsed my juices deep inside of her. I lowered myself to kiss her to find her turning her face away from me.

"What's the matter honey?"

"You knew you were hurting me and yet you kept on doing it harder and harder."

"Marie, I told you to let me know if it was hurting you too much to continue. You didn't say a word"

"I know and that was my fault but you can be certain we will never do it like that again." She said harshly.

"Marie, that's not fair. You knew I was really enjoying it and if you had said one thing I would have stopped or at least slowed down. Please don't tell me we can't do it like that again. I promise that I will stop, if only you will let me know when it is hurting too much."

She muttered something that I couldn't understand...probably reverting to German again.

We lay there and she finally turned to me and gave me another of her warm soft kisses.

"Villy, I can see why Connie likes you so much. You are great sex and you are a fun person to be around."

"Ja, Ich ben vunderful" I said in my poor imitation of German.

She roared and I let my fingers roll around her nipples again as she was laughing.

Her hand dropped to my Vaseline covered cock and massaged it very lightly. It is a good thing I am a young guy for I don't think an older fellow would have recharged fast enough for this woman.

"Villy, I wish you were a little older or I was a little younger. I would fight Connie for you."

"Marie, I don't know what to do. I love Connie but after what you and I have just experienced I know I wouldn't want to be without your closeness." I said and then continued with, "I could just imagine having both of you in bed at the same time."

"I don't know how Connie would feel about that but I sure wouldn't mind."

"Let's put our heads together and see what we can come up with along those lines." I suggested.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers