Cycling Shorts Ch. 01

Story Info
Two guys passin' the time as they travel.
874 words
4.17
83.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day in June when i went on my first cycling trip with Pete. I was 18, he was a year older & we'd decided to head off to the country for some 'R&R' while off work. For mile after mile, i watched his ass cheeks pumping up & down rhythmically until my cock was pressing painfully against my thigh! When we made a stop, i got off the bike with some difficulty & he smiled when he noticed the bulge in my lycra clad crotch,

"What’s brought that on?" he asked.

"Must be the heat" i winked as i adjusted myself.

"Yeah, it sure is hot", he grinned, looking at me & the innuendo made my cock swell even harder.

"I'm surprised you could even ride with that in the way!"

"No problem man, i just rise up out of the saddle!"

We laughed & sat behind a hedgerow by the road to eat, passing a bottle back & forth as we got our breath back. After a time he asked,

"Has it gone down enough to carry on yet?"

"Well, almost" i admitted, as i was semi-hard & couldn't get the image of his supple ass out of my mind.

"We can stay here until you're ready" he said, looking me meaningfully in the eyes & i looked down to see his cock was straining against the front of his shorts. I caught my breath & hesitated for a moment, then reached over to grasp his fat tool through the thin material,

"Mmmmm, that’s a fine feeling", he gasped & he reached over to stroke my shaft as we kissed lightly, then more ardently as the heat grew stronger between us until our lips parted with a breathless smack.

"Stand up Pete" i urged & pushed my face into his burning crotch to savour the aroma of his sweat through the lycra, while he held my head & kept a lookout across the field as i eased his shorts down over those firm cheeks that i had admired for most of the day. His fat shaft sprang out to greet my probing tongue, a nicely proportioned 8" tool, that i could just wrap my fist around to jerk his hot meat, while i licked along the velvety flesh, to suck one of his balls into my mouth.

"Oh god yessss" he groaned, stroking my hair, while i stroked the flesh back & forth over his engorged knob. I groaned & gripped the base of my meat as i wrapped my lips around his balls, licking & kissing them while my hand slid along his sweat-slick cock.

"Suck me like that, yes, yes", he urged & pumped his hips to meet my mouth as i took him in for the first time.

"Mmmmm," i moaned appreciatively as his pre-cum coated my tongue & the head swelled even more as i bobbed my head over his throbbing cock to suck harder & faster until he was fucking my mouth as i sucked him off eagerly; my hands reaching around to cup his ass & pull him into my throat until i gagged & came up for air.

"Don't stop, o god don't stop" he cried & pulled my mouth onto his cock as he fucked my mouth faster, grunting with every stroke as his orgasm rushed closer.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmph" i gasped & squeezed his ass even harder until he cried out

"I'm cumming, cumming, yes, yes yessssss!!" & held my head over his cock as a thick stream of hot juice shot down my throat making me splutter, but i loved it! Another stream of thick cum poured over my tongue, then another as he bucked against me with trembling thighs, as i slipped a finger into the tight, rosy hole of his ass to take every drop of his salty cum.

"Mmmmm, i love it!" i gasped as a string of cum drooled from my lips. I stood up & we kissed passionately, then he dropped to his knees & took all my 7 inches into his throat slowly, looking into my eyes as i stood poised on the balls of my feet.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes pete, yes like that." i groaned feeling my balls boiling full of spunk after the hot taste of his juice turning me on so much that i knew i wouldn't last long in his mouth. He ran his tongue all over my meat, teasing my ass with a finger until i could take no more & held his head to pump my solid cock into his mouth.

"Suck me off!" i demanded urgently as my spunk began to surge along the thick shaft. "Now, Pete, now, suck it, suck it all!" i moaned & felt the cum burst from me in a torrent onto his tongue.

"Aahhhh, fuck yessssssssss" i almost screamed as the pent-up juices cascaded into his waiting mouth again & again until i thought my knees would buckle with the force of it! He pulled it out of his mouth & jerked the rest over his lips, licking them to relish the slippery stuff until all our passion was spent....for the time being, i was sure of that!!