Cycling with Carly

Story Info
Seducing Carly in the countryside.
861 words
3.56
72.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spoke81
spoke81
4 Followers

My cycling team meets every Saturday and we ride for several hours in the country outside the city I live in. Up until four years ago I was a professional cyclist in Europe -- I even competed in the Tour de France twice. I first met Carly two months ago when she joined our team. I was immediately attracted to her -- at 34, she's a few years older than me, but gorgeous nonetheless with a dynamite body and long, auburn hair. I knew she was attracted to me as well -- she frequently asked me about what it was like riding in the Tour, and each weekend our flirting would intensify.

One afternoon I ran into Carly, her husband, and kid at a soccer game. She seemed sheepish, almost uncomfortable throughout the conversation, but I was more stunned at what her husband looked like. Short and flabby, the guy seemed like a total loser. I couldn't understand how a woman as hot as Carly settled for a lump like that. It was then that I focused my efforts on getting between her long legs.

The following weekend when our team met, I was sure to take my cycling jersey off after our ride so she could see my hard body, and what a real man looked like. I caught her checking me out, and I started to talk to her about going on rides without the rest of the team. We agreed to get together the next day, Sunday, for a cycle through the hills.

I offered to pick her up at her house, but she insisted she drive to my place where we put her bike on my Jeep. I figured she didn't want her husband knowing where she was going, and I was right. That Sunday we headed to a remote area north of the city. After an exhilarating ride -- watching Carly's hot body move in spandex all afternoon -- we packed the bikes back on my Jeep and headed towards home. On the way back, I pulled off the main road into a remote clearing on a ridge, with a view for miles.

I leaned over and started kissing Carly, and she responded. But after a minute she pulled away. "I shouldn't do this," she said.

I was incredibly turned on, and I knew I had to convince her otherwise.

"I think we need to," I said.

"It's wrong," she responded.

"Feeling good isn't wrong," I said, placing her hand on my rapidly swelling cock, bulging beneath my spandex shorts.

As she gingerly felt my shaft, she began kissing me slowly, then suddenly kissed me hard. She seemed to start hyperventilating as she strengthened her grasp around my cock and groped it. "Fuck me!" she said. "Fuck me right now you fucking stud!"

We tore each other's gear off and she straddled me in the driver's seat, lowering herself onto my throbbing ten-inch column. As I slowly entered her soaking wet snatch, she moaned and whimpered.

"Oh, fuck I knew you were going to be huge!" she exclaimed.

She was so tight as she rocked back and forth, at one point leaning back and hitting the horn on the steering wheel. There was nobody for miles around us though, and her moans of pleasure echoed off the trees. She came fast, and I felt her juices squeezing out of her down my legs. Picking her up, I moved us and reclined her on the back seat of the Jeep. Her legs were pressed up against the front seats, with me between them. Her body looked amazing as I fucked her over and over again, her screams increasing with each thrust of my cock. Holding onto the roll bars of the Jeep for leverage, I fucked her like a jackhammer. "Julian you're so fucking hot you thin stud!" she yelled as I pounded her into ecstasy. I moaned loudly myself as I pulled out and came all over her stomach and tits. She purred like a cat as she rubbed my semen all over her body.

We caught our breath for a second, but we weren't done yet. It had felt so liberating and uninhibited to fuck in the outdoors like that, so we got out of the Jeep, both naked, and she bent over the hood of my Jeep. I fucked her from behind for good measure, and right before I came she spun around, took my cock in her mouth and swallowed my load.

We dressed and got back into the Jeep and headed home. "I've never been fucked like that," she said on the drive back. So, by the time we returned to my place we were ready to go again. After I put her bike into her SUV, we went upstairs and fucked on my sofa. Then we showered together and fucked on the bathroom floor.

As Carly went home that evening, she told me I have a body that won't quit. We kissed each other goodnight, and we knew we this was about to become a habit. And it has. That was four weeks ago, and we've met several times since.

spoke81
spoke81
4 Followers