Cyn Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

Way down deep inside, I think I acknowledged the reality of how far things could go with them, and that there was a great probability things would happen if I didn't do something to prevent it, but instead of building resolve against it, I started to accept and give way to the deeply powerful desire to let it all come out. I had been so good for so long that even though I didn't resent my eighteen year hyateous from illicit sex, something deep inside longed for an opportunity to be truly nasty and dirty again. My subconscious self knew exactly where I was headed and it would not let any conscious effort in self control deny it.

When Monday morning came, I waited anxiously for the sound of Scott's horn. I had dressed in the same modest fashion as always with conservative pantyhose over conservative but sheer white nylon panties. I also wore a white cotton support bra and full satin slip under a dress that came to just below my knees. I knew the look would certainly produce a response of some sort and I was curious to see how things would play out.

When I heard the horn, I rushed to Craig to give him a hug and kiss goodbye and he gave me a playful swat on my butt as and said. "Bring it home lover." I smiled and told him I loved him as I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. Elaine was in the passenger seat so I was in the back with the rogue. Everyone said their hellos as I climbed in and Scott took off.

"How was everyone's weekend?" I asked, and everyone mumbled out something that no one really listened to. After about ten minuets, I turned to look at Nate and found him looking at my well covered legs. He didn't say anything when he noticed I was looking; just started shaking his head.

"What?" I said trying to appear defensive, "What's the matter?"

"You had us all believing you wanted to fit in last Friday and this morning you look more like a librarian than ever." Nate said with a note of aggravation.

"I also said I had a husband and three kids, two of them impressionable teenage girls and, for their sakes, I wasn't going to change my appearance so you would just have to adjust and not hold the way I dress against me."

"We could always break up your happy home and then you wouldn't have to put on airs." Scott said with a nasty edge to his words. (He must have had a bad argument with his ex over the weekend, I thought)

"I think I would seriously try to kill myself if anything threatened to break-up my family and marriage." I responded actually feeling hurt as I realized the chance I was taking, and almost had to dab at the corner of my eye to stop a tear.

"Nobody's going to do anything to screw up your marriage Cynthia." Elaine said. "That's a dumb ass thing to say Scott just because you screwed up your own."

"Let's lighten up here." Nate said, "All we know is Cynthia wants to feel included here, but she still loves her family and wants to keep a proper appearance to everything, at least as far as her family's concerned, right Cyn?"

I nodded my head a little to let them all know I was following along.

"You know what we were saying Friday about how you dress and the signals you give out right Cyn?" He asked, and I nodded my head again slowly. "Well, I've thinking about it all weekend, and I've got a suggestion."

"What's that?" I asked with anticipation.

"Well I think you should get dressed for work everyday just the way you think your husband and family expect you to, then we will work with your choices to make a few modifications that will help you fit in a little better with us during the work day. You can get back the way you started at the end of the day to go back home. What do you think everybody?" All of a sudden, Nate had made it a group about a clothing make-over every day and even though I protested some I was easily outvoted.

"What are you wearing under the librarian dress?" Nate asked.

I hesitated, still not turned on enough yet to throw caution to the wind. Besides, it was extremely stimulating to allow myself to be led along. When I didn't say anything Nate flipped up the hem of my skirt to reveal the lacy slip I had on.

"Hell girl you've even got more on today, is it a half-slip or a full one?"

"A full one," I answered softly.

"I hope it's at least sexy looking." Scott said. "Your dress buttons up the front so why don't you undo it and show us."

"Now wait a minuet." I protested, although not even convincing myself that I was sincere. "I don't think undressing me on the way to work is part of the deal."

"There is no 'deal'." Elaine said. "You're simply going to let us show you what it takes to fit in. I almost always undress by at least taking off my underwear while I'm driving home."

"You didn't last week when I was driving." I said confidently.

"I did to, all three days I sat in the seat behind you." She replied proudly. "Now come on and unbutton."

I trembled as I slowly started to unbutton each button starting from the bottom. Nate was a little un-nerving as he pulled the two sides apart after each button was un-done. By the time I got to the top button my full body in the white slip was already on display.

This was the first time they could appreciate my full classic figure and I knew they were all impressed by their undivided attention.

"Wow," was the collective response. "What a classy looking sex dream." Nate said. "I wish we could take you into the office and keep you like this all day."

"We're definitely liberalizing that place." Elaine said. "But I think it's just a mite early to reveal our treat to the others this soon."

My head was spinning with the sexy innuendo as I wondered how far they might carry these sexy games. My soaked pussy told me I had to find out.

"One thing here's definitely not going to work." Nate said as he started sliding the slip up my nylon covered leg. "These legs have to be bare underneath." The slip was no longer moving up because I was sitting on it. "Rise up so I can pull it the rest of the way up." I did nervously but without resistance.

Nate pulled my slip further up and I almost wanted to beg him to pull it all the way off., He pulled it to my waist while my tummy did flip-flops, then he gathered it together and lifted it all the way up so the bulk of it rested above my breasts and exposed my bra covered tits..

"Fucking hell," Scott hissed as he almost drove off the road while straining to seen everything in the rear view mirror.

Nate caressed my exposed flesh and made me writhe in ecstasy. Finally he moved his hands to my waist, hooked his thumbs into the waist band of my pantyhose and proceeded to push them down off my full hips, over my thighs and all the way to my feet. I had already slipped off my shoes in anxious anticipation and he slipped the nylons completely off and threw them into the front seat. Nate fondled and admired the smoothness of my thighs as he stroked up and down before moving between my thighs where he started an agonizing journey toward my boiling cunt.

I moved my thighs apart only as far as Nate seemed to direct me and when his fingers reached my panty crotch he looked up into my eyes and as he measured the intensity of my arousal in my eyes he asked me if my pussy was wet. I gulped and nodded my head so little he probably couldn't tell. He looked to the front and asked the others if they thought I was wet. Without waiting for a response, he pushed a finger firmly against my crotch so it dragged the absorbent panel into the sodden depths and then trailed the finger upward over my throbbing clit that exploded with lust at the contact and passed over it as he moved up to the waist of my panty.

He then slipped his entire hand inside my panties and rapidly moved down until my furry bush was centered on his palm and his fingers were poised over the center of my waiting hole. He curled his fingers so they penetrated deeply inside me and clamped my mound in his firm grip. My body howled and convulsed in orgasmic spasm as I panted and feasted all too briefly on the wonderful sensation. As quickly as he dived into my honey pot, he pulled his hand all the way out of my panties and said triumphantly. I think we found what we wanted.

I thought he was going to start covering me back up, when he paused and then said. "That bra is just all wrong for your look and attitude we want you to have today Cyn; it needs to come off. He had already reached around my back and was un-hooking my bra as he spoke and when it came loose he peeled the covering away from my tits so everyone could get a good look at my naked boobs.

"Wow" was again unheard but understood in the open mouth expressions of my companions. "Very nice," said Nate on behalf of everyone. "I'm sure we're all going to enjoy the sight of these naked beauties often from now on.

He had to pull my arm from the looped strap of my bra and slip to get the bra completely off, doing one arm and then the other. Then he carefully smoothed everything back into place. He made one final adjustment as he thought it would look better if my slip hung lower on my breasts. He fiddled with the shoulder straps to lengthen them and when he had finished almost the entire top of my rounded tit flesh was on display.

When he finally helped me back into my dress he buttoned it so the lowest three and top two buttons were left un-done. This effectively showed a sexy display of cleavage and a surprising fullness in my breasts that were not overly large. My slip was always on display and an extensive panel of delicate lace in the front made it look even sexier.

The only thing that remained was their 'instructions for the day' as they put it. I was not to fasten any more buttons but if any of the three chose to undo more of for that matter take it off all together, I was to allow them to do so without protest. Furthermore, I needed to work a little more at showing myself off so when ever the opportunity came up to give someone a view of something I needed to make sure it was a damned good view.

If I stood by the side of someone who was seated and he or she decided to run a hand up my leg, I should get the best thrill out it that I could, but not push them away. I was panting and my pussy was boiling as I considered all these things. By the time we got to the office I still didn't have the foggiest idea how I was going to get myself settled down to the point I could get anything done or participate in intelligent conversation.

All day long I expected outrageous things to happen. I was terrified any time I was in close proximity to the others and all they did was smile as if I were the object of a joke between them. Only at one time when I had to get Scott's signature on a collection notice did anything happen. While I stood in front of him he looked at me and told me to come to his side. I had almost forgotten, and when I remembered I froze as my nipples got hard.

I slowly moved to his side and took a gulp of air as I watched his hand move down and take hold of my leg just below my knee. His hand started to move up the inside of my leg over my thigh until he reached my panties. He teasingly traced the openings at my legs and waist. He gently slid his finger along the slit between my swollen lips, and then moved upward above my waist over the flatness of my tummy and on up until he cupped my left breast firmly. He pinched my nipple and told me in a husky voice that they were as firm and sexy as he thought they would be.

He moved back to my panties and this time started to tug the waist downward. I bit my lip as my blood pounded through my head. "I wanted to pull these down on Friday." He said. "Did you want me to?" I tried to deny it but he knew I had and continued. "I know you did, you wanted me to pull them down just like I am now." My panties had cleared the largest portion of my ass and hips and now were becoming progressively looser has he tugged on them to help them fall. I pinched my thighs tightly to slow them down.

"Let them go." Scott said. And as I relaxed my grip they slipped quickly to my feet. I was still standing partially in the passage way so anyone who happened to walk past would surely see what was going on. Maybe that's the real reason I didn't kick them off and hide them. This was more daring. Spread your legs he said and I did, as widely as my panties would allow. "I was going to take your panties off Friday and then finger fuck you in front of the others. Do you want me to finger your pussy now Cyn?"

I gulped and as he looked into my eyes, I slowly nodded. "I want to hear you tell me what you want Cyn. Tell me you want me to finger your slutty cunt. Tell me what you want slut."

"I – I want you to fuck my cunt with your fingers, please Scott finger fuck me now, please."

Scott began to furiously fuck my pussy with his meaty fingers pinching, probing, rubbing, and smearing my juices all over.

"Hold your dress up so I can see you." He said.

We both knew we were in terribly dangerous waters and that only drove me more out of control. I grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up so high my ass was bare for all to see and still I wanted more to make me orgasm. I pulled it up further so my breasts were totally uncovered with my clothes gathered at my neck, and finally the powerful release of my earthshaking climax sent me into jerking convulsions that confirmed without doubt to Scott that he had brought me off.

As the convulsions quieted, I dropped my slip and dress to cover me modestly again and eventually relaxed the stretching pressure on my fallen panties so I could pull them up again. I returned shaken and weak to my desk and sunk into my chair with the heavy realization that for the first time in eighteen years, I had been brought to orgasm by a man other than my husband. I felt guilty, and dirty and completely fulfilled. I had missed this feeling of nasty wickedness.

I had cheated on my relationship with Craig before marriage and it almost destroyed me because I had let it feel so good and come to love and be addicted to it. Now I had cheated on my husband and I knew already I would be powerless to stop wherever the addiction led me now. All I could do was sit in dread and excitement as I realized I was firmly on my way to the sexual quagmire I wallowed in during high school, Only this time I knew that no line would be drawn against total uninhibited sex, and that the danger aspect was thousands of times greater with all I had too loose.

I was able to accomplish little else that day until it was time to leave for home. Scott must have told the others what he had so easily gotten away with and they all seemed to sense the incredibly intense conflicts that might be going on within me. They knew I was capable of being led into the most perverse situations imaginable but they were more worried about spiraling too fast than too far.

We were almost halfway home before they announced it was time to start returning me to normal. I immediately started to unbutton the dress anxious to nourish my constant horniness. When I had pulled it all the way off, Nate pointed out that it was going to be harder to put my bra on with the slip still in place so I slipped both arms out of the straps and held the top up modestly to cover my breasts.

He me pause at that point for a moment and then he explained there was a point of curiosity he wanted to resolve before I put everything back on. "We all want to see you completely naked for a minuet at least before you get dressed again."

"Noooooooo I hissed," as my pussy churned. "That's sooooo nasty."

"Come on." Elaine said. "My pussy's wet just thinking about you."

"You really do have a dirty mind don't you Elaine?" I said as I grasped the top of my lacy slip and pushed it down to expose my erect nipples. When I got to my waist I slipped my thumbs into the waist of my panties and pushed everything down off my ass, and all the way off my feet. Then I sat back in my seat and gestured to them all in acknowledgement as I said. "Is this OK?"

"Shit girl, you look like a twenty year old. Are you sure you have three teenagers?" Elaine said almost worshiping my looks. "Your skin is so smooth and white and so soft to the touch." She said as she caressed the inside of my leg above my knee.

She gently urged my legs apart as her eyes burned into my own and she licked her full lips suggestively, before she focused on my hot wet love nest. "My God" she said. "I don't know if I've ever seen a more sexy cunt." She slowly moved her hand up my leg creating incredible anticipation. It was somehow even more erotic since this was a woman, a sexy exiting woman younger and supposedly more experienced than me. I couldn't get over how excited she was about how my pussy looked with the soft downy black pubic hair. She said she had always thought the ultimate erotic pussy was one shaved smooth, but my bush was so delicate and in such contrast with my pure white skin that she wouldn't change it a bit.

As she talked about it she gently touched here and there to illustrate what she was saying. When she talked about how visible my labia was because the hair was so thin and fine there she moved her finger about to demonstrate. All this subtle attention was driving me crazy until I could stand it no more and I clamped her hand between my thighs in a vice like grip as a thrilling climax ripped through me.

"It's incredible how easily and beautifully she comes." Nate said as he seemed to worship me with the others. We talked about sex and me and the things we had done and the things we were going to do as my arousal simmered freely. When someone said something that particularly stirred my imagination it made my pussy flood and I would clench my thighs together and someone would notice and force a couple of fingers deep into me and make me come on the spot. I probably climaxed four more times during the remainder of our drive.

It was difficult for all of us to come back to earth and suspend the sex so I could get dressed for my husband and kids. I remained on a cloud of sexy arousal even at home. I was definitely more flirtatious with Craig and was constantly testing his interest in sex play. I jumped at any opening he gave me and was almost ready to rape him. He said he thought he had died and gone to heaven, that our sex life was never better. When he joked lovingly about me being deliciously nasty, I said maybe I was a little devil and that he had gone to hell instead of heaven where he was being punished with sex. "If this is hell, I'm signing up now," he said.

Every day that week in the car pool it was essentially the same. I was happy and in my element to be naked as much of the time as possible and it seemed like a game to see who could make me come quickest and most including myself. They were thrilled every time I masturbated wildly for them. On the trip home Friday evening Elaine and I both sat in the back and competed for attention as she stripped me completely naked and I pulled her panties off and exposed her big breasts so I could lick and bite her hard nipples. I had never made love to a woman before and I don't know if what we did in the backseat that day constituted an official lesbian experience, but we did masturbate ourselves and each other to numerous climaxes during that car ride.

We had been totally lost in ourselves and oblivious to the other commuters on the road except for the sense of danger and exhibition that always played a primary role in our arousal. Occasionally we were brought back to reality with the honking of a horn by someone who saw us and wanted to show their approval or shook an angry fist in our direction but the excitement was always multiplied in the process.

Although everyone got involved in helping me cum or undressing me, this was the first time any clothes had come off anyone else, and the first time someone else got their rocks off as well. Somehow it became obvious to us all that the boarders had been rolled back a little further from that point on. I knew it was only a matter of time before I would be fucked silly and fucked often and it wouldn't end until everything came out into the open with Craig. Even though it was obvious that I was on a self destructive path, a perverse thrill went through me as I recognized how anxious I actually was to commit adultery and wondered whose cock was going to be in me first.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers