Cyn for Short Ch. 03

Story Info
Stripped on the dance floor.
3.9k words
4.5
165.2k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

After Eddy stripped me completely and finger fucked me to a mind blowing orgasm, I was hooked. It didn't matter any more that this nasty activity was forbidden in my church and family or that I may be on my way to hell because of it; the things I felt in those wicked moments were too good to give up.

Eddy (My high school boyfriend), knew that I was inexperienced and unprepared for the sexual games he was playing with me and that now after I had enjoyed the full power of orgasm, I would never be able to turn my back on nasty pleasures again; he knew I was becoming sexually addicted and he would be able to control me any way he wanted any where, any time. He was a master at manipulation and knew how to make me beg for his direction.

He had driven me crazy by ignoring me sexually as he sat right next to me in a movie theater. I wanted so badly for him to be nasty with me again and he was playing hard to get. It drove me to the point I pulled my dress up so I could play with my own pussy, I pulled the lower portion of my dress clear up above my naked tit furthest away from him and showed off to two other movie goers while I made myself cum.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Cynthia Jamison a 37 years old housewife who has been married 18 years to Craig, a 41 year old product line manager for a parts manufacturer on the West coast. I have three teenaged kids and we live in a nice modest home West of Portland, Oregon in Forest Grove. As a family we have always been very active in the Church I grew up in and the people I know in church and family have no idea how naughty and wicked I was as a senior in high school and freshman at college.

Recently, the sexual behavior I jumped into in as a newly turned 18 year old has re-emerged and trapped me in its addictive spell again.

After Eddy took me home from the movie, I didn't see or hear from him for two days. During this time I got myself emotionally worked up worrying and continued to experiment with my body. Without Eddy touching me or egging me on it just wasn't as exciting and I became more and more worried that I had lost Eddy's interest.

It didn't take long before I started to try to lead him back into that excitement as a seductress. I would tease flirt and flash bits in his direction to let him know I was not prudish and that I was open to his advances, but he held back. I started to dress for dates in such a way that it would be easier for him to undress me or have access. He just didn't seem to be picking up the hints until after going ice skating one evening we stopped off at a little hamburger joint for fries and a coke. We were sitting opposite each other in a booth when I finally got up the nerve to bring our parking lot adventure up.

"Eddy," I said. "We need to talk."

"We are talking." He pointed out.

"I mean about us."

"What about 'us?'" He said.

"I think I may have hurt your feelings when I reacted got upset over the episode in the parking lot."

"What episode in what parking lot?" Eddy said playing dumb.

"You know what episode, the one where I ended up nude in your car and we were nasty with me, that episode."

"You sound kinda pissed Cynthia. Are you saying you didn't like having fun in my car?" He said.

"No I'm not saying it wasn't fun, in fact it felt great, it's just that since then you have been real quiet so I thought maybe I hurt you." I confessed.

"Naw Cyn, you didn't hurt my feelings, I told you I wouldn't do anything like that until you were begging for it." He declared with bravado.

"Well I don't think I'm going to beg you for anything like that again." I said self righteously.

"Sure you will Cyn, the only question is when."

That stopped me cold as I realized how wicked his pet name for me sounded, and I considered the little teasing and flirting things I had been doing to tempt him to seduce me again. I knew this was definitely a form of 'begging', and I understood right then that all my little hints had not gone unnoticed.

There was a pause in conversation as I had considered these things and as Eddy took inventory of my subtle messages. He finally broke the silence when he said "One day Cyn, you're going to start getting naked right here in Hamburger Heaven and you'll keep taking off your clothes until I tell you to stop."

"You're crazy; I'm not doing that today." I said.

"I'm not telling you to do it today, the only thing you're going to take off today, here in this booth, right now, is your panties." He said staring directly into my eyes.

My pulse quickened and breath almost stopped, then I thought of a way out and I felt relief. "I couldn't if I wanted to; I'm wearing ski pants, so there." I said confidently.

All he said was, "So".

I was overwhelmed as the intensity of the situation enveloped me. My breath shortened and my pulse raced. The heat in my tits and pussy rose rapidly and I knew that my blushing silence was all the confirmation he needed to hear. I started to work out the how's in my mind and completely dismissed all of the whys.

I surveyed the lines of sight from others in the room and decided that if I slid all the way to the left into the corner, and then hunched down, it would be difficult for anyone there to see what I was doing, so that's what I did. Soon I was unsnapping my pants and lowering the zip. When I had it down I started to ease my pants down over my hips and on down my legs. I knew it would be hard to hide motion a number of times, so I made sure I was tugging my panties down as well. When I got them to my feet, I realized in my agitated state that I had forgotten to account for my sneakers, so I had no choice other than to reach down, loosen the laces and slip them off first.

With the panties safely off my feet and separated from the ski pants, I finally pulled my pants back on. As I pulled them up I looked up and panicked when I saw Darla a Phil making their way to our booth. I had just managed to get them up to my waist but didn't have enough time to re-fasten the zipper and button when Phil decided to sit next to me and Darla slid in next to Eddy. Phil was one of Eddy's close friends, and Darla was his current interest other than that, I didn't have much in common with them.


They were talking about us all going for a ride in Eddy's car and I was panicked about getting done up in time. I was moving as little as possible to not draw attention to myself but Phil must have sensed something going on and looked into my lap as I started to draw the zipper up. I caught some pubic hair in the zip which made me wince and jump a little but I finally made it up and fastened the button. I thought I had made it safely until I looked at Phil and saw him grinning broadly; I knew he had seen plenty and I blushed deeply. I slipped my feet back into the shoes without tying them up and slid with the others out of the booth.

As I started to walk out, Phil tapped me on the shoulder and asked; "Do you want these Cynthia".

He had seen the panties I forgot to pick up beneath the table and was now holding them out to me in a way that anyone looking would have known what they were. Eddy smiled at him, "they belong to me Phil" he said as he took them and slowly balled hem up in his fist. At Least they were pretty pastel blue bikinis with the day of the week embroidered on the front over the hip.

We all climbed into Eddy's car because it was a roomier 4 door. I was in front with Eddy; Phil and Darla got in the back. Once Eddy started the car he held out his hand, shook the panties to open them up and hung them on the rear-view mirror. I was mortified and embarrassed but at the same time, my pussy was boiling and wet like it had been in the parking lot. We drove around while we talked and the guys told jokes mostly involving sex and off colored stories. The car was getting steamy in more ways than one.

Throughout the evening my panties hanging from the mirror were a constant reminder that I wasn't wearing them and that helped me maintain a constant state of arousal. I was getting to the point I hoped and prayed that Eddy would make me take off all my clothes so he could display me any way he desired in the presence of Darla and Phil. They were starting to seriously tease each other and Darla was doing a lot of giggling and slapping at Phil's hands. At one point she said loudly enough so everyone could hear. "Phil I didn't know you were foreign."

"What do you mean?" He said in pretended defense.

"You have Russian Hands and Roman fingers." She said laughing.

"You better believe it babe, but you know you love it and nobody here minds, do you Cynthia?" He asked.

Eddy answered saying "Cynthia might object, but this is Cyn and she never objects to anything when I'm around to tell her its ok, isn't that right Cyn?

I didn't say anything; I just continued to blush, boil and rub my legs together sexily.

Darla asked me if that's how Eddy was able to charm me out of the pretty blue panties hanging from the mirror.

I was too embarrassed actually answer but I thought a river of fluid was going to run out of my pussy from my arousal.

"I think your fluids about to run over, don't you Cyn? Eddy asked so the others could hear. "Check the fluid level like I taught you to Cyn!"

I was so wet already and I so desperate for him take control it was almost difficult to maintain the illusion I was fighting with my conscience but being the sweet innocent was so much a part of the whole turn on I allowed the blush to almost light the car's interior before I reached for the button on my pants. I slowly un-did it and then lowered the zipper until it was fully open. I slipped the shoes off my feet first this time already committing to how far I was going to go; I planted my feet on the floor board and pushing my shoulders into the seat found enough leverage to raise from the seat so I could push my shi pants all the way down without resistance.

I slipped them from my feet and then twisted in my seat to face Eddy. I brought my left knee up high enough so that its nakedness could just be seen from the back. I handed the pants to Eddy and he laid them across the seat back to show the others how openly I was presenting my self to him.

He was still driving so he could only give brief distracted focus to what I was doing so he quickly looked for a place to park. Without warning, he whipped into a gas station and came to a stop at the side of the lot near a telephone booth. The light from the station almost fully illuminated the cars interior with me sitting there displaying my naked steaming pussy completely.

With his attention now undivided, I took the index and middle finger of my right hand and held them up for him and the others in the back to see. I curled my hand to point them to my pussy and move to its wet opening. I circled around the lips lightly as I gathered and spread the moisture for lubrication. (I had practiced this very act in my bedroom to make myself come the way Eddy had.)

It was quiet except for my breathing as everyone strained to here the sounds of my wet finger fucking. When I pushed the fingers deed inside, we could all here the squishy sound, and then when I pulled them out we could here the gush of air that tried to fill the vacuum left. I raised my fingers to Eddy's lips for examination. He opened his mouth and gobbled them in deeply. He held them there and savored the taste a moment before letting them go, saying; not only was I full, but tasty to.

I was completely turned on and wanted to cum something fierce. Even so, I drew out the perverse pleasure for myself and the others by repeating the process for my own tasting.

"I've got to see this." Phil said as he lunged forward to look at my exposed pussy over the seat back. Darla's head soon appeared by his as they watched me test and taste my juices.

"What a cunt!" Phil exclaimed. "I always thought you were religious Cyn."

"Cynthia is religious," said Eddy, "But Cyn has the heart a soul of a true slut. She loves it nasty, the nastier the better; isn't that right Cyn?

I couldn't think as my mind whirled with emotion, reason, love of my family and total lust at what I was doing right now.

"I said isn't that right Cyn?" Eddy repeated with emphasis.

As I fought and quickly surrendered to the lusty urges that wracked my body I screamed out, "Oh yes, God forgive me I love doing this, I love having you watch me, you can make me be nasty as you want."

"See what I mean guys, Cyn loves to be nasty, you need to see how good she looks; take off the rest of your cloths Cyn." Eddy said.

I had been begging him all night in my mind to make me do that and there was no pretended reluctance as I stripped off my sweater and bra to be glorious nude again while Eddy and the others watched my wanton behavior. My entire naked body almost glowed from the stations lighting and everyone looked as I spread my legs wide and used both hands to open my pussy to their view.

As they watched I stroked, pinched and rubbed the fat lips and flicked my sensitive clit. I started to use one, two and the three fingers in urgent fucking motions deep inside. I wanted more and more until I had at least four fingers between the two hands sawing into me relentlessly. I'm sure I would have buried my whole hand inside if Eddy hadn't interrupted and said; "get out of the car and stand in front over by the phone booth Cyn, then make yourself come for us."

I wanted to come so badly I didn't want the interruption, but this sexy new challenge made me feel so dirty, I had to do it. I threw the door open and jumped out where I could be vulnerably exposed in the open so I didn't go all the way over to the phone booth, I stood in the middle of the open space in front of the car, spread my legs, opened my cunt and plunged back into my masturbation. With attention directly on my clit from two fingers and a thumb of my right hand and all four fingers of my left hand deeply fucking in and out I came quickly.

I screamed loudly so anyone near by could here and see my act and I came wildly. OHHHHHHHH GOD! I'M HEEEEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre! I cried as I fell to my knees, physically no longer able to stand. Eddy could see I didn't have the strength to get up, so he jumped from the car and hurriedly helped me back to the passenger seat.

I leaned into the corner between the seat back and door and pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around myself so I could cuddle myself into a ball as and tried to disappear into the darkness that was came when Eddy's car raced away from the scene.

I basked in the afterglow of sexual release and embraced the slutty image of my self as I tried to push the quilt and self consciousness from my mind. I was a slut, and happy to be so in this world apart from the one in which I normally lived. In this world, I felt things more intensely than I imagined possible. I found myself capable of behavior and feelings I couldn't have dreamed about before and yet, I still knew that this was an excess that could lead to terrible consequence. Somehow I needed to find some way of setting a border in my own mind, that could not be breached that would save at least a little of myself safe from the refuge pit it seemed intent on throwing my self into.

Again, I appeared wracked with guilt and full of remorse and Eddy sensed the need to confront the demons that were rising up before taking me home. He understood there were distinct sides of his girlfriend and that both needed to survive and grow. One was the emerging slut Cyn, the other the good and decent (if no longer pure and chaste) Cynthia. He obtained a pact from Darla and Phil that they would help keep Cyn hidden from the rest of the school and community on condition they could bear witness frequently to my slutty exhibitions, and on occasion have power to compel me to exposure, on their own without Eddy's involvement.

Somehow, someway I was determined that the one thing I would never give up was my vaginal virginity. No one was going to take my pussy in intercourse until I was ready to give it up properly. They all agreed to honor and support my commitment. I think they all saw this as a win win situation because allowing me to hold on to a slight illusion of virtue served their best interest as well in forever keeping a carrot before the Donkey to preserve permanent motivational suspense.

Eddy and I had numerous discussions in which these borders were established and we came to agreement that he was free to push or lead me into any circumstance that would cultivate my lusty nature provided that he would always protect me from that final concession. Today it seems unreasonable that such control amid unlimited excess was possible, but I tell you it was. We experimented in all sorts of ways with public exposure of my nudity a common thread throughout. I'm not even sure I can remember all the places I was undressed partially or completely or compelled to do so myself by one of them.

When I left Helena to go to college, it was at a small private church owned school that helped me bring compulsions into check, probably in large measure because I didn't have a protagonist like Eddy there to push me into dangerous situations. I wasn't as good at showing off on my own so I gradually learned to bring these feelings under some measure of control. The only difficulties I had were brief relapses when I would go home to Helena for Holiday and become Eddy's mindless toy for a few days.

I admit that all of the resolve we committed to held fast until one Christmas Holiday when I had gone home to visit my family. I had been fairly successful in restraining my exhibitionistic libido at college to the extent I had fallen for a perfect gentleman who treated me the way all women claim they want to be treated, only to quickly abuse it by yearning for something less perfect and more earthy. He had proposed and I had gladly accepted but it wasn't to be official until he had come to Helena to meet my family and given me a ring.

I went home early for Christmas and he was to join me for New Years. It was during those days apart that I fell back under Eddy's spell, only this time I ended up begging him to completely ravish me and take away that last bit of virtue. He fucked his cock through my protective hymen from behind with me standing and bent at the waist in a well-lit room in his parent's home. I was completely naked in front of a full height window without any curtains.

His family was in the front room watching TV, and any of his neighbors behind could have had clear view of my deflowering. It wasn't the romantic deflowering I had pictured, but it was the nastiest and the best motivational carrot I had ever eaten.

Two days later he fucked me in my parent's driveway standing fully naked and leaning against my father's car while my fiancé waited inside my house with my parents and siblings who had already adopted him into the family, and on New-Years-Eve my fiancé and I were kept apart while I was fucked in a secluded area on the dance floor by at least three sex hungry males. The sexual Pandora's Box had been opened wide now with nothing left to hold me back, except for my up coming marriage.

To be continued if you want.

* * * * *

This is a completely original work of fiction that has basis in real life; the characters are imaginary, even though they're very real to me and I've enjoyed this experience. I know that I'm far from being a great American Novelist, but we all dream. If you enjoy the story, I'd love to know it, if you don't, please don't read it.

I had no idea where this was going to take me when it began. I was like the character Alex in the recent Movie Alex & Emma when he said; I know the characters and let them take me where they need to. To me, these people are real, normal and comfortable in normal lives. These are ordinary people capable of extraordinary thought, emotion and behavior; that's why you'll see a strong reinforcement of normality that gets twisted out of shape throughout all of these parts.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers
12