Cyndi, My Wife, & Me

Story Info
A story of three very happy people.
3.7k words
4.32
139k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubbydoug
hubbydoug
65 Followers

This was written for Cyndi, a good friend who enjoys sharing stories and torturing me with fantasies about us and our respective spouses, in various combinations. This is a story involving her, me and my wife. I thought I'd share it with you all! I love responses, especially from women, and if you are interested in emailing me directly I'm all for it, and I'll write a story for you with you as the "star" if you'd like! Anyway, here's this one:

We had been out at a party, you, me and Cheryl, and it was late. You had been flirting with me for most of the evening, wearing a short skirt and a top that clung to your small, firm tits so sweetly. You were also getting along really well with my wife, and she was more "touchy-feely" than normal, both with you and me, which I suspected was largely due to the wine. What surprised me the most was that she didn't seem to object at all to you and me flirting with each other so brazenly.

We left the party at about the same time, and went out to the street to wait for our cabs. It was getting cool out, and not unsurprisingly, your nipples were hard and very prominent under your tight, thin top. When a cab finally came, we decided to share it rather than someone having to wait longer, and all climbed into the back seat. You got in first, then Cheryl, and finally I just sort of launched myself across you two, lying across your laps.

I then rolled over, so I was face up. In doing so, I managed to push both of your skirts upwards, although I was still lying across your legs. I realized what I had done, and "apologized" to both of you, but didn't do anything to allow you to fix the problem.

As we got closer to our house, Cheryl, to my surprise, suggested that she wasn't really ready to stop partying, and asked if you wanted to come over, and crash at our place instead of going home. You agreed.

We arrived, and I climbed off you two, noticing the crotch of your thong exposed, as was the crotch of my wife's panties. Neither of you tried to fix your skirt as you got out of the cab, though.

We went inside, and Cheryl opened another bottle of wine. I put on some music, and we continued to drink. You sat down on one of the leather couches we have, with one leg extended along the couch, the other off on the floor. Your short skirt rode up, showing off once again for us your narrow black lace thong covering your pussy.

Cheryl noticed, and commented that you looked so sexy in your thong, and she never could wear them (she thinks her ass looks too big). You accepted her compliment, pulling your skirt right up, showing us the entirety of your thong. "Get up and show us the back, too" Cheryl prodded.

You hopped up off the couch, and lifted your skirt once again, turning around so we could admire the lack of material and the very sexy effect it had on you.

"Well, what do you think, Doug?" you asked me, standing right in front of me holding your skirt up. I looked down at your sweet pussy, mindful of my wife standing close to us, and said "You look fantastic, Cyndi. Good enough to eat..."

At this point Cheryl spoke up, "Well I'm not stopping you, Doug. Go ahead, show her what that tongue of yours can do..."

None of us said a word, a little surprised at my wife's proposition. I just walked directly towards you, as you backed up to the couch again, and sat down, your legs spread, your fingers sliding under an edge of the thong, pulling it off to the side, revealing your carefully shaved pussy to us. You smiled, amazing yourself at your lack of nervousness in front of my wife.

Cheryl sat down beside you, turned on the couch so she faced you, and placed her hands on your thighs. "Oh wow, Cyndi, this looks gorgeous!" She said as she started sliding her hands up toward your pussy, sliding a finger just inside the crease of your leg. You shivered, watching my wife's pretty hands sliding along your leg. You stared at her fingers as they traced alongside your lips, flushing with anticipation.

I knelt down in between your outstretched knees, leaning in close enough that you could feel my breath on your bare pussy and soft inner thighs. Cheryl continued to gently caress your thighs and around your slit, gently spreading you open as she did so. We could easily see your wetness, and how obviously turned-on you were, being touched by my wife like this.

As I watched, my wife slid a single finger along your wet slit, opening your lips. You gave a little gasp as you felt her fingers slide over your slippery hole. Cheryl knew exactly where to touch you, and her fingers circled around your hole then back up over your hard clit, causing you to gasp once again.

I leaned in closer, and lighlty flicked my tongue along your open slit. Cheryl spread you apart with her fingers, to allow me to lick your clit. You gasped again as you felt my soft tongue caress your sensitive clit. I moved lower, sliding the tip of my tongue into your hole, tasting your delicious sweet cunt. I pressed my mouth over you completely, lightly sucking on you, my tongue flicking over your clit more forcefully. You became lost in the sensations that were ever building, knowing that your orgasm wasn't far off.

I pulled back, while Cheryl kept you spread wide apart, just looking at your gorgeous shaved snatch. "Mmm, Cyndi, you taste so good..." I started, looking up and moving towards my wife. She instinctively leaned down to kiss me, tasting your wetness on my lips and mouth. "I think you need to try her yourself, sweetie" I said to her, as she leaned forward, still sitting on the couch, bringing her face down into your crotch.

You watched, wide-eyed, as my wife's pretty face and blonde hair descended toward you. In slow motion almost, you saw her mouth open, her tongue poised just between her lips, as she lowered her mouth onto your wet cunt. You moaned out loud as you watched her pretty mouth working on your clit, the electric sensations shooting through your body. You squirmed, trying to raise your hips to give her even better access to your body. I watched with equal fascination as Cheryl's tongue pressed into your hole, and back across your clit.

"Make her cum in your mouth, Cheryl" I said.

You were quickly becoming lost in the sensations, unable to speak or say anything, only moaning and trying to remember to keep breathing. You slid one of your hands up the inside of Cheryl's leg, cupping the crotch of her panties, feeling the wetness and warmth emanating from her pussy. Clumsily you pushed the material off to the side as you slid a single finger deep into her wet hole. You felt her legs spread slightly wider to give you better access, as her face pressed against your cunt even harder, indicating her approval.

You knew you were very close, and looked down again, watching her feminine cheekbone and chin so expertly working over your clit and pussy, her blonde hair brushing against your hip. You followed your own arm, your hand disappearing between Cheryl's thighs, thinking about your hand rubbing her pussy, touching her for her first time, your finger sliding into her. It was this realization, coupled with the sight of her face buried in your lap that sent you over the top.

You tensed for just a moment, and then screamed as your body sharply convulsed. Your hand gripped Cheryl's wet pussy, as your stomach muscles contracted and jolts of electricity surged through your body. Cheryl didn't let up, and continued to lick your over-sensitized clit, knowing exactly how much you could take to prolong your orgasm as long as possible.

When finally you could take no more, Cheryl allowed your cunt to slip away from her mouth. She remained there for a few moments, staring at your beautiful bare pussy, acutely aware that she had just eaten out another girl for the first time in her life. She admired your pussy for a few seconds more, aware of your hand gently resting on her pussy, your finger positioned inside her dripping wet hole.

She looked up at you, and leaned up to your face to kiss you deeply, giving you a taste of your own juices.

"Oh, Cheryl, that was incredible...." you said quietly. Your breathing was still very heavy, and we just let you lay back on the couch, recovering. You did not remove your hand from my wife's pussy. She sat up, her pussy pressing into your hand even more. You knew that before long your hand would be replaced by your mouth, and at some point that evening you would be going down on her. Suddenly your snatch felt all warm again, as the anticipation of what you would be doing sent a shiver through you.

"I think both of you are rather overdressed" I said, moving back on the floor. Cheryl smiled at you, stood up and peeled off her shirt, showing you a dark blue stretchy bra, her full, c-size tits filling them out. You did the same, revealing your lace bra that cradled your firm, sexy tits. Cheryl then pulled off her skirt, followed by her rather plain dark blue panties, revealing her golden brown pussy, shaved along the edges but otherwise full and thick. She left her bra on for the moment, while you wriggled out of your skirt, your thong still stretched to the side of your pussy. Cheryl told you that you should leave your bra on, and let me take it off, as it is one of my favorite things to do. [It's true; I love seeing a girl in only a bra (or bra and panties) let me take it off her. I love the feeling of breasts within the bra, then undoing it (front closures are the most fun) and slowly sliding it off her tits, letting them sit freely, gently caressing the soft skin, watching her nipples harden. It is just so erotic, and moreso if the girl gets equally turned on with this kind of attention!]

Following my wife's lead, you both stood side-by-side, grinning at me. Cheryl stood there wearing only her bra, her soft c-size tits shaped nicely by her stretchy navy bra, while you stood before me in your bra and thong, now positioned properly over your shaved pussy, your small tits hidden by your black lace bra. I started to move toward you.

"Not so fast, big boy," Cheryl said, "you're going to have to lose some clothing before you get any closer."

I pulled off my shirt, followed by my pants and socks, so all I was wearing were boxers, which of course were tented out from my very, very hard cock.

"Those don't look like they're doing anything for you, you might as well take them off too," you said.

I looked at you, then my wife, and slid off my boxers. My cock stood out rigidly from my body, aching for some attention. You both smiled, seeing how turned on I was. I loved seeing both of you staring at me- having two almost naked gorgeous women, a blonde and a redhead, looking down at my cock.

I walked closer to you and slid my hands downwards from your shoulders, my fingers tracing along your bra down over your sweet, perky breasts. I felt underneath the sexy lace, feeling your firm breasts encased by the material. Cheryl watched, fascinated and turned on by seeing her husband's hands caressing someone else's tits, knowing how turned on I was.

I then did the same to her, as you watched me, and urged me to remove her bra so you could see her sexy tits. I walked around behind my gorgeous wife, and cupped her tits with my hands while you watched. I traced along the sides of her bra around to the back, where I undid the clips. Her bra slid off her ample tits, and I slid the straps off her arms, letting it fall to the floor. I reached around her again, massaging and feeling her soft warm tits while you watched. Her dark pink nipples hardened to my touch, and it was all you could do to not run your fingers over them as well.

Still standing behind, I moved over to you, and began caressing your breasts again, your bra still on. My wife's eyes met yours, as she looked down to see her husband's hands encircling you. I stood very close up against you, and you could feel my hard cock resting against the top curve of your ass. I squeezed your tits, and then found the front-closure to them, which I undid. The bra only slid part-way off your tits, and I gently scratched my fingernails along the soft exposed cleavage. Then, pulling your bra away completely, I cupped my hands under your smaller, firm tits. You sighed as my fingers brushed over your hard nipples.

You reached behind your back, and grasped my cock and balls as I continued touching, feeling and massaging your gorgeous breasts. You could feel my hard cock throbbing in your grasp, and realized that I indeed was loving this.

I pulled your bra right off, and began squeezing your tits more forcefully. Your sexy breasts felt so good in my hands, I squeezed them hard, pinching your nipples and making them stand out.

Cheryl walked over in front of you, and watched my hands fondling your tits for a moment, then pulled your thong to the floor. At last, all three of us were completely naked.

I slid my hand down your body, and over the smooth skin around your pussy. You continued to grasp my cock behind your back, pumping it awkwardly.

"Well, Doug, are you ready for the blowjob of your lifetime? Because I bet you'd love to have two mouths on that nice strong cock, wouldn't you?" my sweet, naked wife said.

I sat down on the couch, where you had been sitting earlier. I leaned back with my ass at the edge of the couch, spreading my legs so both of you could snuggle in close. My cock stood out very erect, the head a dark red colour, throbbing with anticipation.

You both leaned in, so I could feel your breath on my cock and balls. Cheryl smiled at me and said "bet you'd love to have a camera right now, wouldn't you Doug?" Then she turned to you and kissed you hard and passionately, her tongue dancing with yours.

When you finally broke your kiss, you reached up to hold my cock perfectly upright, and you and my wife started to gently and lightly kiss and lick the head and shaft of my cock. You could feel me throbbing with desire, and each light kiss only inflamed me more. Starting at the base of my cock, one on each side, you both began to lick upwards, until your tongues met at the tip of my cock. You swirled your tongue around the head of my cock, and then, opening your mouth, began to inch your entire mouth down my shaft.

"How, does that feel, Doug?" my gorgeous wife asked me, "do you like feeling Cyndi's mouth taking your cock in?" she teased. I, on the other hand, was unable to answer. The build up had been too much, and feeling your warm wet mouth encircling my cock was overwhelming and I couldn't breathe, watching your lips progress lower and lower onto my cock.

You pulled back, and off, taking a moment to admire my dark red, extraordinarily hard cock all shiny and wet with your saliva. Cheryl then opened her mouth, and did the same thing. When she pulled back off me, you both began to go to work on my shaft, kissing, sucking and licking it at the same time. Cheryl held my cock in her hand while you massaged my balls. I just lay back, amazed at the intense feeling, and watching the incredibly erotic scenario of the two of you as you worked on my cock.

Gradually you increased the intensity of your ministrations on me, sucking me deeply into your mouth, your tongue massaging the shaft and tip of my cock. Cheryl was encouraging me, telling me to cum in your mouth, she wanted to see me shoot my load for you. As if the sensations themselves weren't enough, hearing my wife telling me to cum for you was just too much. I felt my body tensing for what was coming. Cheryl knew it too.

"Good girl, Cyndi, he's going to cum for you.... that's it, make him spurt..." Cheryl said as you sucked my cock while pumping the shaft with your hand. You felt my balls tighten as I finally climaxed, and held the tip of my cock between your lips, ready for that first eruption.

I exploded into your hungry mouth, spraying my cum onto your tongue. You pulled off me, letting the next spurt fly up into the air between you and Cheryl, catching her across her forehead. She opened her mouth, as you pointed my cock towards her, and leaned down to cover my cock with her lips in time for the next two spurts, drinking my hot cum down. Then she pulled back as you continued to pump my cock, both of you just watching me erupt all over your hand. You opened your mouth to take me in once again, licking up my cum from the head of my cock, cleaning me off.

I just collapsed onto the couch as Cheryl cleaned off her face, while you grinned widely at us.

"Hmmm, I've never helped a woman do that to her husband before" you said, your fingers lightly brushing over my softening cock and balls.

We sat there for a few minutes, all of us recovering (some moreso) until you looked over at Cheryl and said "Well, it seems that there's only one of us to go...."

She blushed, her eyes meeting yours. You saw her imagine for a moment what it was going to feel like to have a woman's mouth on her pussy; to have your mouth on her pussy. You smiled at her, and told her to lie down on the soft carpet.

She did so, and you straddled her head, facing down her body. You told her that she wasn't to do anything to you, but just lie there and accept what you were doing. You bent down to her, your naked cunt hovering only inches above her face.

With one of your hands, you gently caressed her neatly trimmed pussy, your fingers sliding along the smooth sides of her lips. Being so close to her soft, needy pussy was intoxicating for you. You breathed in her scent deeply, and able to resist no longer, opened your mouth to cover her slit with it. You felt her soft cunt immediately respond to you, opening for you, as your tongue spread her apart, sliding down into her. You heard her moan, and her legs relaxed to your gentle touch.

Like Cheryl did to you earlier, you knew exactly what to do to her. You focused your tongue on her clit, teasing it, flicking it with the tip, and sucking gently on it.

I watched with interest as my cock stirred in response to the sight, staring at you kneeling over my wife, your cunt exposed above her face, your tits hanging down just above her stomach, watching your pretty face eagerly eating her out. Cheryl was in a state of euphoria as you deftly and thoroughly licked and sucked her.

As you continued, I moved off the couch and positioned myself behind you, unknown to you. Cheryl watched, saying nothing as I lined up my cock with your cunt. You were taken completely by surprise as I thrust my cock deep into your body, right in front of my wife's eyes. You gasped in shock and pleasure, but resumed your efforts on my wife with greater force and intensity, as if thanking her for allowing her husband to fuck you like this.

I slowly pumped my hard cock in and out of you, trying not to interrupt what you were doing to Cheryl. You were so turned on by what you were doing to her that you were ready to orgasm yourself, and resolved to make Cheryl cum at the same time.

Desperately, as I slowly and methodically fucked you, you sucked on her clit, flicking your tongue across it. You knew she was not far off, and concentrated your efforts on holding off your orgasm until she did.

Finally, as you licked her cunt furiously, she screamed out, and you felt her body start to shake beneath you. I fucked you harder, watching my wife writhe under you, my cock thrusting deeply into you. You quickly succumbed to your own orgasm, your mouth still lapping at Cheryl's pretty cunt. You collapsed onto her, your breasts pressed against her, your ass still up in the air as I pumped you. My balls rubbed against her face with each thrust, as I felt my own orgasm fast approaching. I didn't want to hold off at all, and fucked you hard and fast. You continued to shake uncontrollably, your face still pressed against my wife's wet pussy.

At last I exploded for the second time in such a short while, my cock throbbing and spurting deep into your cunt. You cried out, as did I, as I pulled your hips toward me, pressing my cock deeply into your body as I filled you.

hubbydoug
hubbydoug
65 Followers
12