Cynthia

Story Info
Daddy's girl comes through with a hooker.
1.7k words
4.3
260.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note – This is a work of fiction.

I got married in the spring of ’76 at the age of 20. My bride was 19. We were much too young and we were too young to realize it. We had four children, one boy, who is now 29 and three daughters, 26, 25, and Cynthia, 23.

The wife and I divorced in ’96. She left to pursue her ‘inner self’. The boy and the two older daughters moved to various states and Cynthia stayed with me. She lucked into a job that made her a lot of money. When Cynthia turned 19, she went to live on her own. It was the first time I had been alone since I was a bachelor.

Every holiday season, the kids would somehow find a way to come home to visit. I looked forward to it every year.

This past season, the older three couldn’t get away from their jobs long enough to make the trip. Even Cynthia had to go away on business. So, I sat looking at a Christmas tree that I only put up for them, a bunch of presents that were going to go back in the closet, and a 25-pound turkey dinner that was going to go bad before half of it was gone.

The weekend after New Years, I was busy felling lonely and horny when Cynthia dropped by to exchange gifts. I suppose I was in a rather dark mood that day, and Cynthia asked what the problem was.

How do you explain to your kid that you’ve been divorced for seven years and hadn’t been laid in twenty? I decided to blame my mood on the no shows at Christmas.

“Maybe next year I won’t go to any bother and then you’ll all show up,” I said sarcastically.

“Aw, come on, dad,” she said as she gave me a hug. “What would cheer you up?”

“A six-pack and a hooker.” I said before I could catch myself.

“A what and a what?” she said, starting to laugh.

Well, at least she was laughing. So I said, “You heard me.”

“I’ll get you the six-pack, dad, but the hooker might take longer,” she said still giggling.

“Story of my life,” I said.

“What’s the matter, dad? Feeling lonely?” she chuckled.

“You could say that. I’d like to see you go 20 years with out any.”

She stopped laughing.

“Twenty years? You guys have only been divorced seven.”

“Didn’t the separate bed rooms give you an inkling as to what was going on?” I asked.

“Now that you mention it, yes. I just never really thought about it before. I have trouble going a week without it. Why didn’t you cheat on her, or just flat out leave?” she said.

“’For better or worse’. I do believe in the vows, honey.” I said.

“Why don’t you go out more? You might meet someone.” She asked, cheerfully.

“That’s a pain in the ass. Besides, I don’t take to new people that well. I even knew your mother for a year before I started dating her.” I answered.

“Well, I’ll try to find you a hooker, dad, but no promises.”

A week later, I had a knock at my door. I opened it and there sat a package with a bow on it. I picked it up and walked back into my apartment. It was kind of heavy for it’s size. I opened the box and in side sat a six-pack of beer and a card.

“Don’t drink them yet, the hooker is on her way.” It was signed, “Cynthia”.

“No shit!” I thought. “Better get cleaned up”.

Thirty minutes later, I had another knock at the door. I nervously went over and opened it. There stood a girl, with a blond wig, a big rimmed black hat, dark sunglasses, heavy makeup, a mini skirt that was two sizes too small for her ample body, black stockings with garters, boots with 8” heels, and long black leather gloves that went up to her elbows.

“Hey, sugar!” she said as she brushed her way past me into the apartment. “I was told to be here tonight. Call me Shelly.” She said with a heavy Brooklyn accent.

“Uh, hello, Shelly.” I said.

Isn’t it amazing that when you want something so badly and the situation presents itself, you get cold feet?

“What’s wrong, sugar? I do have the right place, don’t I?” she said while holding out an address card.

I nodded yes.

“Well, lets go. You’ve only got an hour and the clock is ticking.”

I stood motionless.

“Okay, sugar,” she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. “Someone paid good money for you to have a good time. Let’s not disappoint them.”

She sat me down on the bed and started a dance in from of me, removing one piece of clothing every minute.

I never felt so embarrassed in my life.

She had a gorgeous body. Very ample breasts with perfectly shaped nipples, a tight ass, a neatly trimmed muff, and legs that wouldn’t quit. Soon she was down to just the wig, gloves, stockings and sunglasses.

She held her breasts in front of my face and asked me what I thought of them. Then she turned around and presented her ass and womanhood for my inspection as well.

“Very nice,” was all I could get out.

She stopped. “Okay, sugar. How about a more direct approach?”

She pushed me back on the bed and pulled my pants down. She ran her hand over my cock gently for a few minutes with no results.

“It takes two to participate in this. Are you going to join in?”

“I’m trying,” I lied.

“Okay, let’s try this.” She said.

Shelly finished undressing me and laid down beside me. She turned herself up on one elbow and started to kiss my chest as she fondled me below. After several minutes I still could not get anything going down there.

“Does this thing still work down here?” she asked, flopping me around.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t do it with someone I don’t know.”

Silence.

“Are you sure? Someone went to a great expense to arrange this.” She said.

I shook my head.

“What if I pretended to be someone you know?” she asked.

“Maybe.” I said.

“Who do you want me to be? A movie star? A former girlfriend? A relative?”

“Well, now that you mention it, I’ve always been attracted to my daughter, Cynthia. I think she looks like a young Carmen Electra.”

“Your daughter? Really? Okay. Close your eyes and try to conjure up her face.”

She began anew kissing and caressing me. I thought of Cynthia and I found myself getting excited.

“There is life, after all.” She said.“What would you like your daughter to do to you?” Her voice had changed. The accent was gone.

“Daddy likes what you’re doing right now. Soon I’ll want my little girl to take me in her mouth.” I replied getting very hard.

“Daddy, you have a monster down here. I think I have to tame it.”

I chuckled at that one.

I closed my eyes and gave in to the feeling.

She pulled her gloves off, and moved down between my legs. She gently rubbed my thighs as she touched her tongue against the head of my cock. With deliberate movements she began tracing me with her mouth. When she came to my balls, she sucked on them gently. Then she returned to my cock and began sucking it in earnest.

It felt wonderful. I hadn’t had that done to me since my wedding night. I started to groan.

“Hold on daddy, not yet.” She said.

She sat back up on the bed, blond hair all over her face, and opened a condom she had stashed in her garter. She rolled it on, straddled me and lowered herself on me.

“You feel good, daddy.” She moaned.

She alternated from sitting on top of me hopping up and down to lying on top of me and rocking back and forth. On one such move, the wig came off. She had brown hair. She made no move to get it. She was moaning louder now and she really started humping me hard. With a gasp and a shudder and a Tarzan like cry she came.

She slumped forward and as she did so, her sunglasses fell of. I got my first good look at Shelly. I tried to look through the layers of makeup and false eyelashes and I thought that this girl looked familiar.

She looked like Carmen Electra. She moaned and opened her eyes.

“Cynthia!”

“Hi, daddy. Are you having fun?”

I laid there, stunned.

“So you fantasized about me, huh? Do I turn you on, daddy?”

I reached over to the nightstand, and grabbed a bunch of tissues, and wiped off as much makeup as I could.

“Now you do, honey.” I said as I rolled her over and made love to her like I had when I first fell in love with her mother. I had no trouble with holding back now. All my inhibitions were gone.

“Cum, daddy. I want to feel the love you have for me.” She whispered in my ear as I continued a good rhythm. “I need to feel your love! Daddy, I’m getting close. Daddy, daddy, please cum now!” she shouted in my ear.

It started with a major contraction in my balls, followed by a streak of lighting up and out of me, striking the tip of the condom repeatedly. I thought it was going to burst.

Cynthia was digging her nails into my back, clutching my ass with her legs and letting out another jungle-like cry.

When it subsided, I brushed the loose hair out of her face and asked her “Why?”

“I had no idea just how long it had been for you. I just assumed you had a few discreet encounters that you never spoke about. I couldn’t let you suffer anymore. Besides, I’ve had a secret crush on my daddy since I was 12. When you told me about your fantasy, I no longer cared if you still thought I was Shelly. In fact I’m glad you found out. That gear hurts to wear,” she said pointing to the pile on the floor.

“I won’t let you go through any more dry spells. I’ll take care of you,” she said.

“What about your boyfriend?” I asked.

“He doesn’t have to know. Besides, this is a family secret.” She said as she smiled wide.