Cynthia Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look absolutely edible..." I sighed, moving my eyes up and down her lithe form. She toasted us, clinking glasses, and looked sexily over the top of her glass as she drank.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet, boy..." she teased. She took another sip of her drink. "I hope you don't mind if I bring over a few things..." she said, glancing at a medium sized suitcase in the hall. "Sometimes I like to...uh...dress up." She smiled at me and licked her lips.

"I think I'd like that." I replied.

We finished our drinks standing in the kitchen. As we sipped them, we couldn't keep our hands off one another. I felt her hard nipples as I moved my hand inside her shirt, and knew she was as excited as I was. My cock had been hard for nearly three hours now, and my balls throbbed with pleasure-pain.

When we'd finished our Bloody Mary's, Cynthia put the glasses in the sink and turned to me. Her face wore a wicked smile as she reached for my belt and undid the front of my pants. I sighed as I watched her sink to her knees in front of me, expecting more oral "torture", but looked at her with surprise as she began to unlace my shoes. I stepped out of them as she slid my pants down, then lifted my feet as she slipped my pants off. She looked up at me with a grin and hooked her fingers in the elastic of my underwear. My cock sprang free as she tugged them down, lying in her hair as she slipped my jockeys off.

"I want you without underwear today." she explained. "I may need quick access..." She winked at me and worked my feet through my pants legs again. I grasped them and pulled them up as she put my shoes on and tied them. When she'd finished, she leaned back on her haunches and looked up at me. I was standing with my pants in my hands and my cock bobbing in front of her and she stared at it, licking her lips sensuously.

From her kneeling/sitting position, I could see the tops of her stockings and the small pearl buttons of a garter. My cock flexed and bobbed as I thought of how hot she would look in just a garter belt and stockings.

Cynthia smiled. "I'm not wearing any either..." she whispered. She leaned forward and licked the end of my cock, making me release my now familiar groan. She giggled and licked her lips.

"Fuck my mouth, Jack..." her voice husky and low. "Just a little....please..." Her lips parted and she engulfed my cockhead with her mouth. I moaned and slid my cock deep, pushing past her tongue to the entrance to her throat. I grasped her head and began to slowly saw my cock in and out of her mouth. Cynthia sucked wildly, teasing me further with her tongue. She countered my thrusts with her face and leaned forward, taking me deep into her throat. Holding me there, she began to bob her head in short staccato jabs, swallowing against me and milking my cock with her throat.

We stayed there until I was screaming to come. "STOP!" I yelled, pulling my cock from her throat. It was just in time. One more thrust and she would have been swallowing my semen. As it was, a small amount of milky white semen poured from the tip of my pole as I fought down my orgasm. Cynthia saw it and covered my cockhead with her mouth, licking lightly so as not to bring me over the edge, but just enough to capture her reward.

"Oh, god, you're ready aren't you?" she moaned. She swallowed my semen sample, inhaling the aroma as she worked it around with her tongue. "It's going to be a lot, isn't it..." she whispered, standing in front of me. She tucked my cock into my pants and zipped me up. Kissing me deeply she whispered: "I can't wait to make you come... I promise it'll be worth the wait, Jack....trust me..." She patted my hard-on and turned to grab the suitcase.

"Let's go eat something quick..." she said with a new smile. "I've a feeling we're going to need a LOT of energy. I followed her out, shaking my head like a back-dash dog. Her ass was magnificent as she walked, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor.


Cynthia paused and turned to me, putting her finger to her lips. Setting the suitcase down on the floor, she motioned me closer. She pointed to the room by the garage door. The door to it was open almost all the way, and my heart lurched. Cynthia motioned again for me to be quiet, then tiptoed over to the door. She leaned close and whispered in my ear.

"I said you could look...." she grinned and we peeked around the corner. Sara was on her back on a long coffee table. Her lover was on his knees between her legs which were splayed wide. We could plainly see his long thick cock as it slid in and out of her spread pussy. I controlled my groaning, but my increased breathing caught the ear of Cynthia. She grinned back at me and fell back into my arms. We didn't try very hard to hide ourselves from their view. The door had been left wide open, making it obvious that they enjoyed the possibility of being seen.

And, as if to underscore that thought, Sara opened her eyes and turned her head towards the door. She grinned when she saw us standing there and spread her legs wider. Her firm breasts bobbled each time her lover slammed his cock into her and she began to groan out loud, spurring him on...

Oh...yeah...fuck me, Mark... uhnngghh...you cock is so fucking hard...0oh...fuck..."

As his strokes increased in speed, Cynthia and I watched as she pulled his head closer to hers, whispering something in his ear. He groaned again and slowed his strokes. At the same time, Cynthia, leaned back into me, pressing her ass against my raging hard-on. I pushed forward, loving the feel of her ass against me. I reached around her front, sliding my hands inside her shirt. Her nipples were like hard pebbles as I tweaked and teased them. I let out a long whoosh of air as Cynthia reached behind her and began to caress my cock.

I saw Sara staring at us and smiled at her. Using both hands, I pulled Cynthia's shirt open wide exposing her tits. I heard Sara moan as I cupped Cynthia's breasts, squeezing and gently pinching her nipples. I smiled again as I saw Sara cup her own tits, following my movements. My smile grew into a grin as I wondered to myself just how much these two girls had shared...

Cynthia's hands were busy also, deftly unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out. I kissed the back of her neck as she began to stroke me.

Sara's boyfriend began to follow her requests. Slowly he withdrew his long cock from her pussy and I sighed at the sight of her open, pink hole. He got to his feet and straddled the table, duck-walking forward until his cock was dangling over Sara's heaving breasts. She looked at his pole, wet and shiny from their fucking, then cupped his asscheeks, pulling him higher.

"Fuck my mouth first....then my tits....I want to taste you...." Sara said this aloud, no whispering this time. Cynthia must have felt my cock buck in her hands and she pressed back against me. I removed my hands from Cynthia's tits, then cupped them from underneath, pushing them out in Sara's direction. Sara grinned and stuck her tongue out as if to lick the offering I was giving her. I grinned back, thinking that a party with these two might just be a very interesting evening.

As I watched, Sara's tongue was touched by her boyfriend's cock. She turned her gaze upwards and smiled. Keeping her tongue extended, she opened her mouth wide, as her boyfriend slid his cock between her lips. She groaned low in her throat and pulled on his asscheeks, urging him to fuck her. He needed very little encouragement. His hips began to move in the same rhythm he'd used earlier, except now his cock was buried in Sara's mouth. They both began to moan and groan.

I watched in erotic amazement as I saw more and more of his cock disappear into her mouth. Her eyes returned to mine as her boyfriend's cock passed her tonsils and slid deep into her throat. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment then opened them wide as he began to fuck her mouth. He'd withdraw until his cockhead rested on her outer lips, then slowly push forward until his pubic hair was pushing against her nose.

I was going crazy as I watched them fuck and it seemed as if Cynthia was getting just as excited. I ran my hands over her tight belly and down to her thighs, until I felt the hem of her skirt. She sighed as I drew it up wards. I didn't stop until I felt her naked ass pressing against my almost bursting cock.

I felt Cynthia bend forward and slide my hard cock between her legs. I tried to remain quiet but I felt like screaming. I bent at the knee, trying to get into a better position. Cynthia let out a small moan as I pressed my cockhead against her pussy lips. Then she bent forward, spreading her legs wider. I sighed as I felt my cockhead pass between her pussy lips and then sighed again as I felt my entire cock being sucked inside her cunt. I began to fuck her with the same rhythm that Sara's boyfriend was using in her mouth. I smiled as Cynthia pushed her hips against me, urging me to fuck her deeply. I obliged as best I could until I felt my balls begin to expand.

There was no way I was going to allow myself to shoot off with out seeing Cynthia's pouty lips wrapped around my pole. I'd waited too long. I wasn't going to blow it now. No matter how badly my balls were crying for relief. I pulled back, sliding my cock all the way out of Cynthia's pussy and then sliding it between her asscheeks.

I held it there...barely fucking as the urge to come subsided. Cynthia looked back at me and grinned, then turned her attention back to her roommate.

Sara's boyfriend was moving erratically now. Her lips were covered with frothy pre-come as she swirled her tongue around his cockhead. Everyone knew he was about to shoot. Sara looked up at him, talking around the cock in her mouth.

"Come on my tits....Now! Fuck my tits and cover me....Let me feel it...see it...taste it....come..."

Her boyfriend pulled his cock from her lips and moved it lower. Sara cupped her tits and pulled them apart until she felt his cock between them. Then she pushed them together, forming a tight fuck tunnel. He groaned and slid his cock forward, pushing against her chin as he did so. His hips began to move faster and faster and Sara began to chant..."Yeah...yeah...yeah....come on my tits....fuck 'em ooohhhh...."

The boyfriend stopped his fucking motion. His cock was trapped between Sara's tightly squeezed tits. They looked deeply into each other eyes for a moment, then a huge grin split Sara's features.

The boy groaned loudly and his cock erupted, spraying Sara's chest and chin with a huge load of semen. His hips began to fuck her tits again and on each forward thrust he shot an enormous load of cum over her chest and face. Sara was laughing with glee as he covered her upper body with thick cum. Her hands massaged it into her tits and she turned her head downwards as another blast erupted. This one splashed wetly over her mouth and chin and her tongue shot out to lap it up.

Cynthia turned to me and grinned wildly, wrapping her hand around my hard cock and jerking me off with frantic strokes. "Ohmy...will you look at that...", she hissed, "God...look at all that...All that hot cum...Mmmm...." She suddenly dropped to her knees and took my cock deep into her throat. I almost came again, grasping her head and fucking deep into her throat, but she sensed my need and pulled her mouth from my cock just in time. Quickly getting to her feet, she waved to Sara and tugged my shoulder.

"Time to go" she whispered, pulling me back. I looked at her like she was crazy, until I realized where I was. I followed her numbly, watching her stoop to get her suitcase, then walk out into the garage.

We scrambled into the car and I quickly pulled out of the driveway, the bright morning sun almost blinding me. Cynthia was panting and laughing at the same time, her face flushed with excitement.

"That was too hot!" she cried out. "I've never watched her before...god, Jack, that was so fucking hot!" I grinned at her excitement. It was as if Cynthia was discovering a whole new side to her sexuality.

I drove out of her neighborhood quickly, my cock still hard in my pants. I got on the highway and headed south, towards my house. There was a small restaurant that I had in mind that was on the way. As I drove, I listened to Cynthia gush about our recent encounter.

"Sara and I have talked about our boyfriends before, even about doing a group thing sometime, but I'd never watched her....god, she's so hot! You enjoyed that didn't you, Jack....you enjoyed watching her suck his cock...."

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I enjoyed all right...and enjoyed fucking you in front of her too. And I think you enjoyed that also...?"

Cynthia grinned lustfully. "Yeah..." she said dreamily, " I liked feeling your cock inside me while she watched us...I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, huh?" I nodded and smiled.

"I like that about you...it makes me hot..." Cynthia smiled and paused in her talking as I pulled the car into the parking lot of the restaurant. I'd been here a number of times before, liking the place because of it's quiet intimacy, and it's private tables. They were just opening up when we walked in.

I greeted the hostess, asking for my favorite table. It was towards the back and in a corner. It was the most private of the offered seating arrangements. The young hostess smiled and led the way to the back. In my present state of arousal, I couldn't help watching her young ass sway as she walked.

Cynthia pinched my ass when she saw me looking and smiled. "Cute, huh?" she whispered as the hostess walked away and we slid into the booth. I just nodded and grinned. Cynthia leaned close and whispered into my ear.

"But I'll bet a dollar she can't suck your cock like I can..." As she spoke, her hand traveled up my thigh. She cupped my balls before moving up to encircle my hard-on. I groaned appreciatively. We noticed our waiter walking towards us, but Cynthia kept her hand over my cock, teasing me even as the young man stood in front of us. We ordered a pitcher of Bloody Mary's and about a ton of food. As he walked away, Cynthia watched him with a grin.

"But I'll bet he can't fuck you like I can..." I whispered, sliding my hand over to her leg and up her thigh. My heart began to pound as I moved over her stockinged thigh, then over the bare flesh above. Cynthia allowed her legs to part as I slid higher. She moaned and leaned back as I rubbed my hand over her bare pussy, it's moist heat exciting me even more. In response to my teasing, Cynthia moved her hand to my zipper, deftly drawing it down and quickly reaching inside to withdraw my rock-hard cock. The cool, air-conditioned air of the restaurant felt oddly exciting as Cynthia drew my cock out of my pants and wrapped her hand around it... We both stared straight ahead as our hands teased each other.

We were both unaware of the waiter re-appearing until he set a large red pitcher of Bloody Mary's onto our table with a thud. I looked up to see his eyes riveted on Cynthia's chest as he set our glasses in front of us. I glanced at Cynthia, and saw that her denim blouse was open enough to reveal a delectable expanse of tit flesh. I also saw her grinning up at the young man as her hand continued to stroke my hard-on under the table. It must have been very obvious to him what was going on in his station.
Not that he minded, methinks... He asked if there was anything else that we desired, and I couldn't help but grin as Cynthia let her eyes drop to the obvious bulge in his pants, then shrug her shoulders.

"No...that will be fine, thanks...", I replied to the waiter, squeezing Cynthia's thigh as he turned and left. I shook my head reproachfully at her, then continued to play with her pussy lips....just enough to tease...

Cynthia grinned at me as I toyed with her lips, slowly pushing a finger between them and into her wet pussy. She moaned softly and scooted lower in her seat, pushing her hips against my finger. I grinned as she set both of her feet on the opposite bench and let her legs fall apart. I slid my finger inside her and began a slow fucking motion. She began to jerk me off slowly, in time to my probing finger. At the same time she used her other hand to calmly pour our drinks. She slid mine to me and raised her glass with a toast.

"To sex..." she whispered, clinking my glass with hers. I smiled broadly and downed half of my drink. I was really close to the edge. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. Her hand felt wonderful as it glided up and down my shaft. And the exciting feeling of being jerked off in a restaurant made it even better.

The waiter returned with our food, and Cynthia didn't miss a stroke. The gleam in the waiter's eyes told me that we were not able to totally hide what we were doing. I had tried to make my movements inconspicuous, but Cynthia didn't seem to care. Her arm lay across my chest, pointing the way to where her hand was. And instead of using just her hand when she teased me, she was moving her entire forearm. She grinned at the waiter as he set our plates down, and was even more obvious with her stroking. The young waiter coughed and his face turned pink. He now knew without a doubt what Cynthia was doing under the table cloth.

But, of course, she had to take it one step further. When the young man asked if he could get us anything else, Cynthia purred "Yes...I'd like some more water please...." As she whispered her request, she slid her hand from my cock and brought it up to grasp her water glass.

Her long fingers gleamed and shone with the coating of pre-come that covered them, reflecting the bright lights of the restaurant as she handed the waiter her glass. He didn't miss her show, and stammered something as he turned to re-fill her glass.

"Thanks..." Cynthia grinned as he handed her glass back to her. She set it on the table and slipped her hand back under the tablecloth. She stared at him as she found my cock again, and began to stroke me with exaggerated movements.

"That will be all...for now..." she smiled at him. The boy stammered and backed away, holding his tray in front of his crotch. Cynthia grinned again and squeezed my cock.

"I'll bet I know what he's hiding..." she whispered with a laugh.

We ate our entire meal with our hands in each others laps. On a couple occasions, I had to force Cynthia to stop her stroking, for fear I would come in her hand. My balls were bursting with semen and the sexual tension was building to a fever pitch.

Also, on a couple occasions, Cynthia set her fork down and pushed her hips against my fingers. Her eyes would close and I could feel her pussy contracting against my digits as she enjoyed a series of mini-orgasms. I grinned each time, then returned to my meal. The quicker we got out of here, the quicker I'd be fucking this professor/slut. Cynthia realized this too, and ate ravenously.

We finished our meal, drinking the last of the Bloody Mary's and feeling a perceptible buzz. I noticed the waiter saying something to the hostess. The young girl blushed as she looked over at us, and I grinned back at her.

We got up to pay our check at the hostess stand. There was nothing I could do about the bulge in my pants and I felt my cock twitch as the young girls eyes dropped to my crotch.

"Was everything okay?" she stammered, getting me my change. I nodded and put the bills in my wallet.

"And now for desert..." Cynthia laughed. The girl blushed again as we turned for the door.

I drove like a maniac back to my house. Cynthia sat with one foot drawn up to her crotch on the ride home, showing me her gartered thighs and naked pussy. She didn't touch my cock, for which I was thankful. I'd never been so close to coming in all my life.

When the garage door slid closed, we almost ran into the house. I pawed her like an animal, pulling her shirt off and tonguing her breasts as she worked my pants down. In a matter of moments, we were standing in the living room, naked except for Cynthia's lingerie.