Cynthia Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked so fucking erotic, in her black garter belt and stockings. She'd kept her high heeled boots on, making her firm ass stand out proudly. I almost could have come just looking at her. My cock bobbed and weaved as it stood throbbing, pointing at her. She dropped her eyes to it and began to lick her lips.

"I think you're ready..." she whispered, stepping forward and taking my cock in her hand. She kissed me lightly, running her tongue over my lips, then slowly sinking to her knees in front of me.

She looked up at me with a look of sluttish innocence. Her breathing was coming in ragged gasps as her tongue continued to make lazy circles around her lips. Her hands moved up to caress her tits as she looked up at me.

"You know what I want, don't you, Jack.... I want to feel that big cock inside me... I want you to fuck me hard..." She leaned forward, rolling her hot tongue over my cockhead, then grinning sexily, she leaned back, dropping one hand to her pussy...spreading her lips wide as her other hand fondled her own breast. "I want you to throw me onto this carpet and fuck me hard, Jack...fuck me like you're raping me... I want to feel you heavy balls slamming into my ass...do you think you can handle that...Jack...?"

I groaned and stepped forward, pushing Cynthia onto her back Her teasing had driven me past the point of reason and now I was going to do just what she was asking for. There was going to be nothing gentle about this fuck... She'd teased me to where I was past the point of rational thought. I took her hands into mine and slammed them onto the carpet behind her head, forcing her to lean back until her knees were hurting. Because of her position, her thighs spread wide as her feet caught under her ass, making her grimace. I thought about raising her up and giving her thighs some relief, but quickly changed my mind as I watched her pussy lips spread open in front of me.

"Is this what you want, slut?" I growled through my teeth. Cynthia's eyes were wide as she sensed my desperate need. She stared back at me defiantly, fighting to free her hands as I leaned over her. Her chest was heaving as I pressed my cockhead against her upthrust pussy lips. I slammed her hands against the carpet again, letting her know that I meant business.

"Stop fighting, you cockteasing slut..." I whispered into her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you... I'm gonna fuck you until you scream..." I pushed her back even further, making her cry out as her legs were bent backwards and her trimmed pussy rode further into the air in front of me. I looked down at it, seeing her hot juices leaking from her slit, then I pushed my hips forward....sliding the head of my cock between her lips. Cynthia moaned as her hips began to involuntarily move against me. I squeezed her hands tighter, making her wince as I pushed my cock deeper inside her hot pussy. I raised up, staring into her eyes as I thrust the whole length of my cock inside her. Her eyes were burning, but she was still fighting to escape my firm grasp and I held on tightly.

"You feel that? You...cockteaser...slut..." With each word I slammed the full length of my cock into her, making her groan with pleasure. I looked into her frightened eyes and grinned. "This is the cock you teased all day, slut..." I growled, "You feel my balls? You got them good and full, you cockteaser... I'm gonna fuck...you...hard..." Again, I accentuated every word by slamming my cock into her wide-stretched pussy.

"Then... then, I'm going to empty these full, cockteased balls all over your teasing face... Is that what you want, slut?" I shut up then, concentrating on keeping the cum inside my balls as I slammed my cock in and out of Cynthia's wet pussy. It was a bit of a stretch, doing the 'master' thing with her, but she was eating up every word, quivering as I fucked her hard. She raised up her hips to meet each of my hard thrusts, releasing a "uhhngghh" groan each time my balls slapped against her ass. I looked down to see her staring back at me with hot fire in her eyes as I continued to thrust deep inside her.

"Is that the hardest you fuck, Jack?" she spat at me, raising her hips higher. "Is that as hard as you can fuck me? I said HARD, you fuck! "

I growled again, my eyes blazing back into hers. I raised her hips up, letting her legs spring free, then grasped them both and put them over my shoulders as I moved closer to her. A huge grin split her face as I began to slam my hips against hers with enough force to give her rug burns on her shoulders.

"Oh...yeah...oh fuck! Yesss...fuck me, Jack...fuck my cunt! Yeaaaasss...." Cynthia's eyes rolled back in her head as I pummeled my cock into her. I grinned to myself as I felt her pussy contacting against my cock over and over... her hot, thick cum coating my cock until a loud, wet slapping noise filled the room.

"Oh...fuck yess...I'm coming Jack! Fuck! Coming...hard fucking thick cock...uhhngghh....uhhngghh... of fuck..."

Cynthia was nearly delirious as I continued to fuck her with every bit of energy I could muster. I grinned down at her at I felt her come on my cock and watched her firm tits bouncing back and forth in answer to my thrusts. Her lust-filled eyes locked on mine and she squeezed my cock with her pussy, never unable to give up her teasing. She grinned back as she tried to milk my cock into coming, but I was determined to hold back.

I thrust my cock deep inside of her and leaned over, pushing my grinning face up to hers. "Not this time, cockteaser..." I snarled at her as I continued to fuck her hard. "This time I'm gonna come on my terms..." Cynthia's eyes grew wide and gleamed with excitement.

"What do you want, Jack..." she panted, working her hips against my cock. "You want to fuck my tits? You want to come on my tits, Jack...? Whatever you want, Jack... God, you're a great fuck...you want me to suck you off, Jack? Do you want to come in my mouth...my throat?" She looked up at me with an almost maniacal look in her eyes, pulling her legs from my shoulders and raising herself up on her hands as she sat up and grinned at me.

"Whatever you want, Jack...." She sat up, working her hips against my cock as she hugged me to her and began to lick my face. "I'm your slut tonight...whatever you want... I know you're ready to come...and I've been a bad cockteasing slut all day... Your balls are really full, aren't they, Jack....I'll do whatever you want now, though... I'll let you jerk off in my face... in my mouth...let you fuck my tits..."

I looked down at her, an involuntary groan escaping from my lips, and she grinned back, continuing to fuck her hips up at me. I couldn't hold back any longer and I stopped sliding my cock into her, holding it deep and concentrating with all my might. I slowly slid my cock out of Cynthia's sloppy wet pussy, desperately trying not to trigger the inevitable, and I sighed as my cock sprang free, dripping and bobbing over her pussy. Cynthia looked down at it and grinned...

"God, Jack...it's huge..." she hissed, licking her lips sensuously, "C'mere...let me see it..."

I tried to smile as I straddled her writhing body, the mere movement of my bobbing cock nearly making me come. I'd never felt to ready and full in my life as I stopped with my hard-on poised over Cynthia's tits. I looked down at her and she grinned back, cupping her tits in anticipation.

"Come for me now, Jack..." Cynthia panted, her voice once again smoky and hot, "Let me jerk you off with my tits...please..." I grunted and lowered my cock to her chest, sliding it between her perfect mounds. Cynthia sighed and pushed her tits together, making me moan as the soft flesh enveloped me. I held my hips still as she began to knead the flesh of her tits against my cock, creating the most wonderful sensation I could imagine as she grinned up at me.

"Do you like my tits on your cock, Jack?" she teased, "I'm gonna make you come with my tits...make you shoot your hot, thick cum all over me...is that what you want? Or do you want to come in my mouth...watch me swallow all of your cum...Mmmm...I'll bet you have enough cum in your balls to do both, don't you Jack...?"

Her teasing stopped when I began to slide my cock in and out of her firm tits. Sweat was pouring off my face and dripping onto her chest, adding to the slickness. I knew that she wanted to watch me shoot off and I, also, had a desire to watch her bathe in my cum... but I also wanted to watch her try to swallow the huge load she'd tortured me into creating. I grinned down at her and lifted my hips, leaning forward and rubbing my cockhead over her face. Cynthia's tongue shot out immediately as her mouth opened wide, licking my cockhead each time it passed over her lips...

I groaned and aimed my cock at her open mouth and pushed deep inside. Immediately her lips closed around me and she began to bob her head back and forth. I tilted my head back and almost screamed. I grasped her head between my hands and began to fuck her mouth. If Cynthia wanted a rough fucking, I wasn't going to argue with her and she moaned her response to my forcefulness. Her tongue danced madly, coaxing the cum from my balls.

"Suck it, you little tease..." I murmured gutturally. "My balls are so full, I'm going to drown you with cum... Suck my cock, cockteaser..."

Cynthia whimpered and mewled like a kitten as she held her head steady, letting me fuck her mouth hard. I felt every frustrating moment of the last four hours focus it's energy to my shaft, making it expand inside her mouth.

And suddenly, I could hold back no longer. My cock expanded, stretching her lips until they were white, and I pulled back out of her throat, fucking her mouth with my cockhead on her tongue.

I screamed out loud as the cum raced up my shaft and shot mightily into her sucking mouth. Cynthia groaned and opened her lips as her mouth was suddenly full of semen. Four solid hours of teasing had filled my balls with the largest load of cum I'd ever shot and she made a valiant attempt to swallow it.

She coughed once as my semen overflowed her mouth, dripping thickly over her chin, then she closed her lips around me and tried to swallow more. Her cheeks were ballooned out with the sheer amount of my flow, and despite the fact that she was swallowing as fast as she could, the dam of her lips gave way, allowing my semen to pour over her chin and onto her tits.

She pulled her mouth from me, laughing and gasping for air, but she continued to stroke me, staring at my spraying cock as she jerked me off. I blasted two more thick loads onto her face, groaning as it skidded over her cheek and into her eye. But Cynthia didn't even blink! She was grinning wildly looking up at me with her mouth open wide. I could plainly see the pools of thick cum that coated her tongue and the inside of her cheeks. I grunted and fired one last heavy shot, laughing as it splashed wetly over her other cheek.

Cynthia was a vision of absolute loveliness, her beautiful face covered with come as more of it dripped from her mouth. She moaned and leaned forward, taking my cock into the deepest recesses of her mouth, sucking me into her throat as she washed me with her tongue. I grasped her hair, fucking her mouth roughly again, feeling my balls slap against her chin. She moaned and whimpered, acting as if she was protesting, but her hands gripped my asscheeks, pulling my deeper into her mouth and throat...

Finally though, I felt all the energy sap from my body as if someone had pulled a plug and drained it into Cynthia's mouth, along with my cum. I sank to my knees and rolled onto my back, my spent cock slapping against my belly. Cynthia followed me. When I opened my eyes I saw her cum covered face looming over mine, a huge grin splitting her beautiful face.

"How come, every time we fuck, I end up my face covered with your cum...?" she teased, rubbing my semen into her grinning face. "You must like me this way, huh?" I grinned up at her and nodded my head.

"Well, lover...you do look very hot right now..." I said, meaning every word, "And I've got a feeling that you like it as much as I do. Don't you?" Cynthia grinned and nodded her reply as she covered a finger with cum and slid it erotically into her mouth.

"Almost as much as swallowing it..." she teased, sliding her finger over her lips and poking her tongue out. I sighed as I saw the cum still coating her tongue, and pulled her down to me, kissing her wetly as we shared my cum. I could feel her heart beating wildly as I cupped her breast with my hand. Our kiss ended and she sat back, laughing as she looked at me.

"Now THAT'S what I call coming!" she smiled. "God, you almost drowned me!" She closed her eyes and began to massage my semen into her skin, then looked down at me with a look of love in her eyes. She stood up and walked over to the stereo, picking out some slow, sexy jazz. I grinned as I watched her move. She was so absolutely erotic in her outfit that, amazingly, I felt a new stirring in my balls. Not in my cock, since I figured it would be about a week before that thing would be in working order again... but the tingling in my balls felt warm and wonderful.

This girl was going to kill me, I thought as I watched her sensuous dance. I'd never come so much or so often in my life. I felt as if I was seventeen again with my first girlfriend who liked to play. Her hands played over her breasts, squeezing them as she spread my cum around, and she turned her face from side to side, showing off the wet sheen of semen that covered it. "You can come on my face whenever you want, Jack..." she said, watching my eyes follow her every movement. She was still wearing her heels and her stocking covered legs rippled as her muscles moved.

Cynthia turned to me with a smile. She saw the look in my eyes and stood over me, her hands on her hips as my eyes danced over her.

"That was wonderful Jack..." she whispered. "I love the taste of your cum..." Her tongue began to lick her lips as her hands returned to her tits, squeezing them roughly as she stood over me. I couldn't help it. I felt the blood rushing into my flaccid cock once again. She smiled as she looked down at my almost growing shaft.

"So how about a dip in the pool, studly?" she grinned. "I feel a little...uh...sticky..."

I sighed exhaustedly and stood up. I kissed her passionately, our hands running over each other's backs, then we picked up our clothes and her suitcase and dropped them in the bedroom. I couldn't wait to see what she'd brought with her.

I slipped a bathing suit on and told her I'd meet her by the pool as she opened her suitcase. On the way to the back yard, I stopped in the kitchen to make us a pitcher of gin and tonics, filling it to the top with ice. I knew we needed food to maintain this energy level, but alcohol was a quick substitute for now.

I made my way to poolside and collapsed into a comfortable chaise lounge. I closed my eyes as the rays of the sun warmed me, and I began to fantasize about what the rest of the day...and the night was going to bring.

Whatever it was, I was ready. I found myself falling head over heels for this odd mixture of studious professor and ravenous slut. I smiled as I felt my cock begin to slowly harden again...

Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc.