Cynthia Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia's smoky laugh broke some of the growing tension. My cock was rigid as I listened to her and she looked down at it lovingly. "So...tell me more!" I croaked to her, but she shook her head.

"In a minute...let's go sit somewhere more comfortable. I'm feeling the lateness all of a sudden..." She took my hand and we moved into the living room. I sat on the couch and smiled as I watched Cynthia move around the room. She paused at the stereo, looking through my CD's until she found something she liked and put it in the tray. I grinned as Buddy Guy's throbbing 'hurt me' blues filled the room. She smiled over at me, then began to run a finger over my DVD collection. She shook her head as her finger moved over the various titles and I sat up when she was reaching the end of the shelf.

"I think what you're looking for is inside the cabinet..." I hinted, wondering if I was correct. And Cynthia's long sigh told me that I was. Inside the cabinet were all of my x-rated movies. Mostly tapes, but a fair number of DVD's also. My eyes moved over her naked form as I wondered what she would think of my collection, and it didn't take long for her to react.

"Jeez, Jack..."Crème de la Face", volumes one through what...fifty? "Fantastic Facials"... "Anal Adventures"... I guess you're not interested in plain ol' fucking, are you?" She looked back and me, shaking her head in 'disgust', before turning back to the cabinet. "And did you know that she was fifteen when she made these??" Cynthia was smiling as she held up a DVD of Traci Lords' 'Breakin' It". A friend of mine had picked up DVD copies of every Traci Lords movie made when he was on an extended trip through Europe. He'd smuggled the disks into the country in the bottom of his suitcase. I looked back at Cynthia with a shocked expression on my face.

"You're kidding!" I replied with a grin, "I had no idea!!" Cynthia shook her finger at me and turned again, picking a DVD and squatting down to insert it into the machine. She hit 'Play' and turned back to me, sauntering over to the couch as her hips swayed to the music.

"I'm guessing, since you're a guy...that you have the remote control handy..." I grinned and reached without looking, grabbing the remote from the side table and holding it up. She shook her head once more, then spun around and dropped beside me on the couch.

"How did I know..." she said sarcastically. "Well, let's see what 'Crème de la Face' Volume whatever is all about, shall we?" She grinned and leaned against my chest, letting her hand trail lightly along my thigh. "But hit the 'mute'..." she said as the tube flickered to life.

"Are you going to finish your story about Sara?" I asked, trying not to sound too anxious. Cynthia smiled and looked up at me. "Is that what you want to hear, Jack? Was I turning you on a little...?"

I grinned, staring ahead at the image on the screen and trying not to show my enthusiasm. "Yeah... a little..." I said nonchalantly. Cynthia smiled and followed my gaze...just in time to see a cute, smiling brunette stroking a huge, porn-sized cock over her face. Her fingers trailed over my rock hard cock as we watched the television.

"Just a little, huh...?", she chuckled. "So...you tell me something Jack... Do you jerk off when you watch these?" Her fingers curled around my cock, slowly stroking it as the brunette's face was suddenly drenched with cum. "Mmmm....that looks good... Do you shoot off all over your chest when you jerk off, Jack?" I grinned down at her and shrugged my shoulders. Cynthia smiled back, then lay her head onto my chest, her hand continuing to move up and down my cock. She looked up at me and winked. "But now you have my number, don't you...? Next time you can have a face to jerk off on..."

I groaned, almost shooting off at that very instant, and once again Cynthia laughed. She sat up and leaned against the opposite arm of the couch. Mindlessly, my hand moved down to grasp my now untended cock as I stared at her. She winked and gave me another evil grin...

"Okay...so anyway..." she whispered, "Sara used to get me into these situations where I'd end up watching her play with her boyfriends... Not that I minded. I mean Sara's pretty young and she likes young guys...." I gave her a 'hurt' look and she grinned before continuing. "I mean, we'd be watching fucking 'Star Wars' or something, and I'd look over to see she had his cock out of his pants, jerking it off in front of me!" She laughed again, and I couldn't help joining her. "A lot of the guy's were nervous, but Sara and I have certain signals, you know? She'd let me know if the guy she was with was into showing off or not. I'd usually play along with those ones...just sitting like nothing was happening, pretending to watch the television and stealing looks once in a while. But I'd play more with the one's that were into it... You know...like if they were looking at me, I'd smile back at them...that kind of thing..."

Cynthia smiled over at me, knowing that she was turning me on. Her eyes dropped to my hand around my cock as she continued. "Some of them were really into showing off their cocks and made it pretty obvious. Those were the times I got into it more. A couple of times, I ended up masturbating in front of them. That always turned Sara on..."

"Did you ever join them?" I rasped, my throat completely dry. Cynthia grinned at me and nodded.

"Well, sort of... a couple of times..." she said, moving a hand up to cup her breast. She knew she was driving my crazy and was enjoying every minute. "Wanna hear about it?" I gave her a look that shouted "DUH..." and she chuckled.

"The first time, I walked in and sat down when Sara and her boyfriend were watching porn tapes. The lights were really low and I sat in the LazyBoy. I could see that the guy was nervous and maybe a little upset that I was intruding, but Sara made sure he knew that it was okay, if you know what I mean... She had been feeling this guy up inside his pants. I could tell his cock was big and hard and he was really nervous. Sara had her head on his shoulder, but she was looking right at me when she winked and moved her finger up to his zipper. I pretended to be watching the movie, but I was really watching them as she pulled his cock out and held it up to show it to me. She was grinning and began to jerk him off. His eyes were closed, so I turned in my seat and just watched her do him... Not slow or anything, but really pumping him. He came in about two minutes and I still remember him shooting off all over his shirt! It was so hot!"

She chuckled again as she recalled the incident. "He got all red-faced and began mumbling all sorts of excuses, then ended up leaving right after he shot off... and Sara and I laughed all night about it. She usually did that to the guys that she wasn't into spending the night with. You know...just give them a quick handjob..." I looked at Cynthia and saw that her face was flushed and hot. And I'm sure mine was too! I nodded, urging her to continue...

"But there was this one guy who was more of a show-off. And I was more prepared also... Sara had been dating him for about a month and had told me all about him. His name was Andy and Sara called him Oral Andy because he refused to fuck her. He had a girlfriend back home and had promised to be faithful to her, but didn't feel that oral sex was cheating..." I grinned at her and shrugged my shoulders, which elicited a look of comic disgust and rolling eyes from her. "Men..." she said.

"Anyway, Sara had told me she was bringing him over to watch a movie, and I was feeling pretty horny that day. It was almost midnight when they drove up, and I was wearing a t-shirt and a short skirt, getting even more horny. When they walked in I was sitting on the couch, watching 'Body of Evidence' and pretended to be surprised to see them. And, what they didn't know was that I'd paused the movie just before the part where Madonna is giving the lawyer a hand job in the elevator..."

I grinned as I recalled that part of the movie. I also knew the scene in the garage that followed... Cynthia smiled at my grin and nodded.

"Exactly..." she laughed, "I'd hit the play button as they came in, and they sat down just as Madonna gets up on the hood of the car and pulls her dress up to show off her stockings and garter belt... Yeah...I figured you'd remember that part... Anyway they're sitting down just as Madonna is hanging off the pipes and letting the lawyer eat her pussy... and I see Sara grinning at me. I smiled back and stood up, stopping the movie and pretending to yawn. I told them I'd figured they weren't going to get in until later and that they should watch whatever they'd rented and I'd just toddle off to bed...

I saw the guy looking at me and gave him a good stretch while Sara protested, saying I might enjoy their movies. The guy looked at her like she was crazy as she handed the two boxes to me. I saw that they were both x-raters and tried to act surprised as Sara suggested again that I might enjoy them. Of course, it was all an act for Andy, but we were both getting into it. I agreed to stay up a little while longer as Andy put the first movie into the VCR. Sara and I exchanged some pretty wicked looks as his back was turned and did our best not to burst out laughing. Both of the movies were just like the one that's on now...blow jobs and hand jobs and a lot of cum... And just what Oral Andy preferred...

"I was sitting in the Lazyboy again, pretending to watch the movie, but my attention was really on Sara and Andy. It was like two minutes into the film and I heard Sara undo his belt and pull his zipper down. I pretended to be looking at the screen for half a minute, then I turned to look at them. Sara had his pants open and she was grinning at me while she stroked his cock. I'll tell you, Jack...it was fucking huge! He was leaning back as Sara jerked him. He must have known I was watching but he only sat back with a huge grin on his face, watching the movie.

"So....what happened then..." I asked Cynthia, feeling my cock throb as she finally got to the good stuff... She grinned, knowing that I was ready.

"Well..." she continued, "Sara smiled at me and started jerking him off...he was really wet, you know...like you get... and it was really loud, you know? I was really hot then and when he looked over at me I grinned and kind of scrunched down into the chair, showing off my legs. His eyes dropped to my legs and I smiled back at him. Sara kept jerking him off and I stood up in front of them, staring at his cock as she smeared his pre-come all over it...."

I grinned, urging her to continue, and Cynthia grinned back, knowing how much she was turning me on. "So then I did a little strip tease for him, feeling myself up and flashing my tits... I was really getting hot and both of them were staring at me which was really turning me on. The guy was panting really hard and Sara was just stroking him real slow... I grinned down at the guy and first pulled my t-shirt over my tits, then unhooked my skirt and let it drop. The guy began moaning when he saw my thigh-highs and I could tell he was fighting hard not to shoot off...an I kept dancing slowly in front of the two of them. It was way hot... I was just a couple of feet away from him, totally naked except for my thigh-highs, and I knew he was thinking that he was going to have a fantasy come true. And, to tell you the truth, he probably would have if Sara hadn't been giving him such a good handjob... I was sinking down on my knees in front of them, staring into his eyes when he groaned and shot off all over Sara's arm! He just couldn't take it anymore! Sara squealed as she felt him start to shoot off and I remember her leaning over his chest, letting him come on her tits as I knelt in front of him, grinning at him and squeezing my tits together.... He and I just locked our eyes together as he came all over her tits and face, and I kind of frowned at him as I leaned back and let him look at me Sara was still stroking his cock...you know...smearing his cum over her tits and stuff and I leaned forward to her. I told her that I'd been hoping she was going to jerk him off into my mouth...onto my face...stuff like that, so the guy could hear me, and we grinned at each other when he groaned.

Then I stood up and told them I had to get to bed. The guy protested quite a bit, but I turned around anyway and went upstairs. I guess that's the closest I've ever come to sharing one of Sara's boyfriends...but it a great night..." She looked up at me and grinned. "Are you disappointed?", she asked, staring at my bobbing hard-on and answering her own question. I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders noncommittally. Cynthia shook her head and smiled.

"You were hoping for the 'two girls on a guy' story, weren't you...?" she teased. "Both of us sucking his big hard cock...until he shot into one of our mouths...." She leaned forward, running her finger up and down my throbbing cock. "One of us taking his cum in our mouth...then snowballing it into the other's mouth....mmmm....then kissing and smearing it over our faces....Mmmm....god...that would have been hot...." Cynthia looked up at me and winked.

"I think we've been saving that scene for you, Jack...Would that be okay...?" She grinned as she curled her fingers around my cock, stroking it slowly up and down as she stared into my eyes...

I cleared my throat, trying to remain calm although my heart was beating a mile a minute in my chest. "And that's it, huh?" I croaked. "You two don't sleep together? You know...play together...?" Again her eyes lit up as she recognized my fishing techniques and she leaned back against the arm of the couch, her hands moving up to cup her tits as she let her thighs part slightly.

"We do kiss a lot..." Cynthia said thoughtfully, "And we do a lot of feeling and touching... but we've never gone down on each other...not yet anyway... I'm looking forward to telling her about Anne, though...." Her eyes glazed over a bit, then returned to their normal clarity as she looked back at me. "I think I'd like to go down on her while you fucked her. That would be really hot..." She leaned forward, smearing my dripping pre-come over my cockhead as she grinned into my eyes.

"But first I want her to help me suck you off...That should help to break the ice... We'll see what happens..." Cynthia smiled as she leaned back once more...one hand remaining on her tit as the other moved between her legs. She grinned as she let her thighs part, staring at me as she played with her pussy.

"So call her...." I hinted. "Maybe she'd like to join us for brunch tomorrow." I grinned as I saw Cynthia's eyes light up. I still wasn't exactly sure what her relationship with Sara included, but I knew that, after her experience with Anne this evening, her desire for her roommate was going to increase. The desire on her face as we watched Sara fuck her boyfriend earlier in the day was obvious. And to tell you the truth, the thought of the two of them making love wouldn't leave my mind. My cock expanded...bobbing up and down as the thought returned and she smiled up at me.

"Maybe I'll invite her over tonight..." she said huskily. "Would you like that...?" She knew what my answer was, but I smiled and nodded anyway. Her hand began to stroke my rock hard pole, moving up and down it's length slowly.

"I'll tell her to wear something hot..." she teased, reaching for the phone with her free hand. I leaned back letting her play with my cock as she dialed the number. I began to get a little disappointed as she held the phone to her ear waiting for an answer, then excited as Cynthia said hello.

She continued to play with my cock as she talked to Sara. Without getting into any details, she explained why she was calling, and invited Sara to join us. I waited anxiously as Cynthia held the phone to her ear, listening to her friend talk. I was wishing I had a speaker phone so I could hear what she was saying. The anxiety was building inside me.

"Uh-huh..." Cynthia said into the receiver. "Wait till I tell you...you won't believe....uh-huh, VERY good..." she looked up at me and winked. "No...no...it's just right, actually..." I saw her eyes drop to my cock. I imagined that Sara was asking for anatomical details, and my cock pulsed in Cynthia's hand.

"Yeah..it's big..." she continued, still looking at my cock. "Uh-uh...bigger.........God, no! Not THAT big!!" she laughed as I gave her a puzzled look. She smiled at me as she listened. "Tell you what..." she said finally. "If you promise to be good, I'll let you watch and find out for yourself...deal?" She laughed again and nodded. "Yeah...in fact I was just telling Jack about the time I stripped for you while you gave Andy a hand job... uh-huh...yeah...he enjoyed it a lot! He's hard as a rock right now..." Cynthia looked over at me and grinned.

"No..." she laughed, "Not yet... maybe I'll save it for you... Maybe...we'll see how things go... Okay, baby... I'll let you ask him.." She grinned again and handed the phone to me.

"She needs directions..." she panted, her eyes sparkling like diamonds. I sighed deeply, a grin spilling over my face as I brought the phone to my ear.

"Hi Sara..." I croaked. I cleared my throat as Cynthia chuckled at my discomfort. "Hi, Jack..." Sara's voice purred at the other end. "I hear you two are having a party..." Just the sound of her voice made my cock expand even more, but I fought to regain my composure.

"And we'd love for you to come..." I joked. Cynthia laughed and shook her head. Sara laughed also.

"I think I'll like that..." she purred sexily. "Do you mind if I bring my date. You kind of met this morning...And we were...uh...kind of in the middle of something... I'd hate to let him down..."

Her voice was driving me crazy, but I said that it would be more than fine and began to give her directions. In the middle of my directions, Cynthia smiled and slid slowly to her knees. She pulled my cock down until it was level with her mouth and began to lick my cockhead lightly as she stroked me up and down. I unconsciously groaned into the phone. Sara chuckled lightly, then let out a sigh.

"Is that girl sucking your cock, Jack...?" she breathed into the phone. I groaned again. "Yeah...she is..." I grunted through my teeth. I heard Sara sigh. "I want to watch her do that..." she whispered, "I want to watch her suck your hard cock..." Her breathing was getting raspy on the phone. "You know, Jack...Cyn and I have a lot in common...we both like to do that a lot." Another groan escaped my lips and Sara chuckled sexily. "Make sure she tells you about the first time she sucked a guy off, if she hasn't already. It's a pretty hot story..." She giggled into the phone, then paused. I could hear her labored breathing in my ear as I patiently waited for her to continue.

"Did you like watching me this morning...?", she whispered. She was teasing me now, and I, too sighed deeply.

"Yeah....I did..." was all I could get out. I heard her chuckle. "Cyn has probably told you that I like to suck...hasn't she...?" Again I grunted my affirmation and heard her laugh. "Listen..." she breathed. I strained my ears as I heard wet, slobbery sucking noises pouring through the receiver. "I'm sucking Andy's cock right now... can you tell...?" I could very well imagine her stretched red lips. I felt like I'd dialed into a 900 number sex line and couldn't resist egging her on.

"Are you going to let him come in your mouth, Sara?" I panted into the phone. "Are you going to suck him off? Swallow his cum...?" I heard her groan and that made me smile. Two can play at the teasing game...

"Mmmmm....Jack...we're going to get along very well...I can tell already..." She was almost purring into the phone. "But no...I'm going to make him wait... I'm gonna wait until we get there... I want his balls really full...then I'll let you watch me suck him off...maybe make him jerk off on my face...Would you like to watch that, Jack?" I could only groan as Cynthia continued her oral torture of my own cock.