Cynthia Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack is fucking my ass, Andy...Uunggghhh...oh, god...his cock is so big in my ass...it feels so good..." She was panting into Andy's face as I fucked her with long strokes, and her words were obviously having an effect on him. "I want you to fuck me tonight, Andy..." Sara continued, "I want to feel your hard cock inside me... Mmmm...wherever you want it...in my pussy...my ass...I just want you to fuck me hard..."

Andy's hips began to move up and down and he stared into Sara's eyes as he fucked his cock into Cynthia's greedy mouth. I watched as Cynthia took him deep, letting him pass into her throat, then running her tongue over his cockhead and grinning up at him when he pulled back. I watched with voyeuristic delight as Cynthia rubbed Andy's cockhead over her lips and cheeks, smearing his thick pre-come over her lower face until it gleamed. She looked incredibly sexy as she smiled around his cock in her mouth. Her eyes fixed on mine, as if she knew how much it was turning me on to watch her.

"Do you want to come in her mouth, Andy...?" Sara whispered into her boyfriend's ear. What an amazingly erotic pair these two girls were! I had to admit that listening to her tease her boyfriend was turning me on at the same time. I began to fuck her ass harder, sinking my entire cock into her tight asshole, feeling my swollen balls slap against her pussy. She groaned each time my cock sank home, but continued with her erotic litany. "Do you like fucking Cynthia's mouth, Andy...? Do you like the way Cynthia is sucking your cock? Do you see how sexy she looks with your cum all over her face...? I know she's a good cocksucker...she told me she loves to suck on a cock until it comes... She loves it as much as I do...I love it when you come in my mouth, Andy..." Sara began to lick Andy's face as she talked, running her tongue over his lips and chin.

"Come in her mouth, Andy...come in her hot mouth...she wants to taste your hot thick cum on her tongue...I've told her how much you shoot...told her how hot and thick it is... And I know I've gotten your balls full, haven't I? Don't hold it back, lover... She wants to drink it...swallow your hot thick cum...Come in her mouth while Jack fucks my asshole...come in her mouth, Andy... I'll let you fuck my ass next...It's not like really fucking, Andy...So you won't be cheating on your little girlfriend... Then you can fuck me like you want to..."

Andy's hips began to move faster, his cock sinking to the hilt into Cynthia's mouth. Her breathing was ragged as she anticipated his orgasm, her cheeks sunk in from her voracious sucking. He began to groan. "Come..." Sara whispered one more time, then leaned forward again, laying her head next to Cynthia's. "I want to watch you come in her mouth..." Her tongue flicked out, licking his shaft as it slid in and out of Cynthia's lips.

Andy groaned and raised his hips high, burying his cock inside Cynthia's mouth. He groaned like a tortured animal and his hips bucked, and I heard Cynthia moan as her mouth filled with his hot, thick seed. Her eyes locked on mine as he began to come in her mouth and I watched her throat move as she noisily swallowed. She was smiling as he came, her eyes locked on mine because she knew I loved to watch her swallow. She opened her lips, showing me the thick pool of semen on her tongue, letting me watch as Andy came again in her mouth, his next blast nearly filling her it to overflowing. She smiled at me, then closed her lips and moaning as Andy fired another huge load.

Then, pulling back, Cynthia let Andy come once more, filling her mouth before she pulled him out and turned his cockhead to Sara who wrapped her lips around him just as he bucked again. Sara smiled around his cock as he came, obviously pleased with the success of her teasing, and impressed by the copious flow she was being rewarded with. She looked slyly up at me and let her lips part slightly...letting a thin river of semen pour over her chin before swallowing theatrically..

I watched as if I was in a dream, still fucking in and out of Sara's tight ass as she bobbed her head up and down on Andy's cock. When she felt him tense again, she pulled her mouth from his cock and turned it back to Cynthia just as he erupted. Even I was amazed at the amount of cum still left in his balls! I watched with incredulity as a huge stream of semen sprayed from his cockhead and spilled wetly over Cynthia's cheek. Both girls began to laugh and giggle as their tongues flew over his exposed cockhead. I don't mind saying that I was quite impressed with the sheer amount of cum that this kid was producing! I'd always been quietly proud of my own production abilities, but this guy was beating my best! And the girls made it quite obvious that they too were pleased as Andy fired another big blast of semen into the air between them. I watched as it rained down onto their smiling faces. Realizing that Sara regularly swallowed this kid's loads increased my sense of admiration for her also!

When he finally finished, Andy collapsed back onto the couch, his chest heaving and his eyes tightly closed. The ladies continued to giggle as they licked his cum from his shaft and from each other's faces. Sara sat back against my cock, pushing it deep into her asshole. I had stopped my fucking as I watched them suck Andy's cock and moaned as Sara's tight ass enveloped me once more. Cynthia stood up in front of me, a conspirator's grin on her face. She slid her hand between my belly and Sara's ass, grasping my buried cock with two fingers.

"Did you like that, Jack?" Cynthia teased as she wiped a globule of Andy's semen from her chin and sucked it into her mouth. "Did you like watching me suck Andy off?" I nodded as I tried to grin back at her. The resultant grimace was due to the level of concentration that was required to keep from coming at that very moment. Cynthia recognized my plight and grinned. "I know you did...I could tell... You get off on watching me suck other guys off, don't you Jack...?" She leaned forward and kissed me as she continued to play with my cock. "I like that about you..." she chuckled. "Maybe I'm starting to fall in love with you after all..."

"And I know you liked fucking Sara's tight little ass..." she teased, squeezing my cock with her fingers. Sara began to squeeze her ass muscles against me, milking my cock. As an answer to Cynthia's question, I pulled my cock out, letting her watch as I slid it back in. Her tongue poked out to lick her lips, and she brought her other hand up to cup her breast. "Now watch this..." she said with a grin. When I pulled out again, Cynthia leaned forward, running her tongue over my cock. I stayed out as long as I could, groaning in amazement as I watched Cynthia lick my cock, then I pushed forward, burying my cock in Sara's ass.

"You want to come in her ass...don't you?" Cynthia panted. "Come in her ass like you came in mine... Mmmmm... I know that would feel good, but I promised her something else..." I looked at her with the question in my eyes, and she smiled.

"You know how much I liked it when you came on my face...when I jerked you off all over my face...god, that was so fucking hot..." Her eyes closed as she remembered last night. "I want to watch you do that to Sara..." Cynthia said, almost whispering as she opened her eyes. "Hot, thick cum all over her face... She loves it, but most of the guys she's been out with have a problem with that...Yeah, I know...What-EVER... .Yeah, well... Will you do that for me? Come on her face? on her neck and tits...?" I looked up at her and grinned, not really believing what was happening at the moment... I mean, please! I'm fucking the ass of a drop dead, gorgeous blond while my girlfriend is begging me to come on said blonde's face... I've died and gone to heaven, right?

She grinned as I began to fuck in and out involuntarily. "Yeah..." she continued, "Fuck her ass until you're ready to shoot...then you can come on her face...Right in front of her boyfriend...Mmmm...Oh, I want to see that...yeah... then you both can watch me lick it all off...See what a cum slut I am...Oh, Jack I want to taste your cum in my mouth again..."

Cynthia's hot talk drove me over the edge. I knew that I couldn't take any more as I groaned and pulled my cock from Sara's amazingly tight asshole. Grinning, Sara turned quickly as I stood up, lying on her back and propping her neck and shoulders up against the padded arm of the couch as I knelt over her, straddling her hips. I'm sure my face was contorted with lust as I reached down to stroke my cock. Sara stared up at me, her mouth open and grinning.

"Do it..." she urged, "Let me watch you jerk off... Come on me...come on my face... my tits...shoot your hot fucking cum all over me...drown me with it..." Her eyes were filled with lust as she cupped and fondled her firm tits. Her tongue made sensual circles around her lips as she held her mouth open...

To have this gorgeous young girl beg me to come on her face, while smiling and licking her lips was an incredible experience for both my eyes and my ears. I stroked my cock slowly, wanting to make this moment last while, at the same time, my balls screamed for release. I leaned closer, hovering over Sara's tits. My cockhead was only inches from Sara's beautiful face when I felt Cynthia behind me. She'd gotten on her knees and was licking my asscheeks as she reached between my legs to gently tease my full balls. I groaned and felt the cum racing up my expanding shaft.

Just before I exploded, I felt Cynthia separate my asscheeks with her hands and push her tongue into my crack. She began to lick my asshole, tonguing me and pushing past my ring and I moaned out loud...

My cum erupted like a small explosion, shooting like a missile across the small space between my cockhead and Sara's face. She mewled when it hit her, splashing thickly over her lips as it landed just under her nose.

"Oh...YEAH!" she moaned as her tongue shot out. "It's so fucking hot! Give it to me!!"

Cynthia continued to lick my asshole as I fired again, covering Sara's cheek and shooting into her long, blonde hair. Sara's hand moved up, covering my own and jerking me off as she directed my next blast over her neck and tits, before releasing me and letting me spray her face once more. The sight of her grinning face being covered with my cum was a major turn on, and I pushed my hips forward, sliding my cock between her lips as I let go once more. Sara's eyes closed to sexual slits as I filled her mouth. I slowly fucked her mouth, feeling her tongue teasing me, then pulled back, letting my cockhead rest on her lower lip as I shot again into her open mouth.

I began to laugh with sexual glee as I watched my come flow over Sara's gorgeous face and down her neck. It was so erotic to see the look of pure pleasure as she received my love offering. I continued to stroke my cock, even as my ejaculation slowed and stopped. A thick river of semen covered my hand and I groaned as Sara grasped my hand and brought it to her lips, grinning up at me as she licked my cum from it. She cleaned every drop from my fingers, then moved to my cockhead, covering it with her lips and sucking me deep into her throat.

I sighed and leaned over her face, sawing my cock in and out of her mouth and deep into her throat as her cheeks caved in from sucking me. And, even after cumming like I just had, the hot, erotic feel of my cock sliding in and out of her throat gave me a new strength. I looked down, amazing even myself as I felt my cock continue to throb and harden! After Sara had sucked the last remaining droplet of semen from my cock and balls, she released me and sat back with a huge, satisfied grin on her cum covered face. She didn't say a word as her chest heaved and she panted through her nose... I watched her lower jaw moving and her tongue push her cheeks out as she stared up at me...then she grinned and tilted her head back slightly as she swallowed. The graceful movement of her throat as she savored, then swallowed, my cum was one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen...

Cynthia moved up to sit beside Sara, cupping her tits and smearing my thick cum into her skin as she grinned at me. "That was way...way hot..." Cynthia breathed. She then grinned at Sara and leaned over her friend, slowly licking my cum from Sara's neck and tits as Sara smiled up at me. Her tongue moved around her lips, licking the cum off them as her fingers moved over her face, capturing more and drawing it to her mouth.

"Hey...I warned you...Your girlfriend is a major cum-drinker, Jack... But, really... I think that's definitely the way to get to know somebody new..." Sara chuckled.

"Cyn was right when she said your cum was sweet..." Sara said, licking her fingers. "I think, after you fuck my pussy, I'd like you to come in my mouth so I could drink it all..." She looked down at Cynthia who was finishing up on her tits. "That is, if it's all right with you, hon..." Cynthia smiled and raised her head, laying it on Sara's shoulder and looking up at me.

"I think I'd like to see that, Sara...I think I'd like that a lot..." She winked at me, then dropped her eyes to my cock. I still held it in my hand although it was dwindling rapidly. "But I think we need to take a break..." she giggled. "And let the boys recuperate..."

"I'm afraid it'll have to be just one boy, ladies..." Andy's shaky voice cut in. Sara leaned back and sighed, slowly massaging her cum-slick breasts.

"Aw, gimme a break, sugar... do you have to...?" she whined. Andy nodded and turned to Cynthia and I to explain.

"I had just planned on giving Sara a ride over here and leaving..." he said. "I'm managing the night shift this week.." he looked at his watch..."And I'm already an hour late..." He sighed as Sara shook her head.

"Trust me...I'd love to stay...but I can't afford to lose this job. I told you that, baby... I don't want to, but I really have to. On the other hand...I truly enjoyed..." Andy looked over at Cynthia and reached a hand out, running a finger over her lips. Cynthia smiled and poked her tongue out, drawing his finger into her mouth and sucking lightly on it.

"I'll let you fuck my ass if you stay..." she mouthed around his finger with a smile. Andy groaned, trying to maintain his resolve. He watched as Cynthia began to suck on his finger like it was a cock, all the while looking directly into his eyes. He shook his head, as if trying to break a trance and, slowly extricating his finger, took his hand back.

"I'd like nothing better...but I have to go...Sorry..." He stood up and pulled his pants back up, straining to tuck his new hard-on inside his zipper. Finally accepting the fact that he really did have to leave, we all stood up and said our good-byes.

As Sara walked him to the car, I put my arm around Cynthia and walked her over to the bar. "Let me buy you a drink..." I said, trying to cheer her up. I poured three snifters of cognac and handed one to Cynthia, clinking her glass and smiling at her. We both shivered as the smooth liquor blazed a hot trail to our stomachs. We sat at the bar silently, smiling into each other's eyes and sort of lost in our own thoughts as we sipped our cognac. Sara was gone for quite a while, and we ended up finishing our glasses before we heard the front door open and close. I quickly poured two more as Sara walked around the corner. I handed her a glass and the three of us toasted. Sara's lips were wet and gleaming in the light of the bar. I looked at her knowingly and shook my head. She grinned as she nodded, her tongue running over her lips.

"I hope your neighbors weren't watching..." she said with a lecherous smile. "I couldn't let him leave with a hard-on after you got him all worked up again..." she said, looking at Cynthia. She walked over to me and pressed her tits against my arm.

"So I sucked him off in your driveway... while he sat on the hood of his car...I hope you don't mind..." I swallowed hard, and shook my head, bringing my glass to my lips and taking a big gulp. Cynthia grinned her understanding and leaned in towards her girlfriend.

"Did he come in your mouth?", Cynthia asked. Sara grinned and nodded her head.

"Want some?", Sara asked. I sat back on my stool as I watched the two girls lean towards each other and exchange a hot, sensual kiss. And, even after what I'd been through for the past few hours, I felt the blood rushing back into my cock as I watched them kiss.

"I really don't think the neighbors will mind..." I heard Cynthia say. I turned to her and was happy to see the smile back on her face. She looked at me, then at Sara with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Okay, so we need a new plan, I guess." she laughed. She hooked her arm through Sara's as she stood up. "Let's discuss it in the kitchen while we make some energy food. We have to wait for studly here to gas up that machine of his...!"

"Better gas it up good, big guy..." Sara smiled at me, reaching down to caress my now semi-hard cock. "I have some serious plans for you..." She winked at me and I groaned.

"I need some vitamins..." I whined as I downed my brandy. It was almost one in the morning and my head was starting to swim. Sara looked at me and grinned.

She hooked her arm through Cynthia's and together they walked into the kitchen. I shook my head and headed for the couch. All this sexual activity was beginning to take it's toll on this old man. I dropped onto the couch and flopped backwards. I could almost feel my hair turning gray. I closed my eyes and listened to the hushed murmuring coming from the kitchen as Cynthia and Sara conspired against me... The murmuring was occasionally broken by giggles and laughs as the two sirens chatted.

I must have dosed off for a few minutes and, when I jolted awake, the house was silent. I sat up, wondering where everyone was and, throwing on a short terry cloth robe, finally headed for the patio to search. Sure enough, I found them lounging by the pool. The sight of them made my heart skip a beat.

Cynthia was wearing the outfit she'd had on earlier, and Sara was still in her short blue skirt, although it was high enough on her thighs to show me most of her legs. For a top she had on one of my thin athletic t-shirts that hugged her tits deliciously as she lay back in a chaise lounger. My eyes drifted over her as I felt my cock beginning to grow. Her legs were still encased in blue stockings, held up with a thin garter belt. Over this, she wore a pair of tiny, almost transparent matching panties and her cocked knee was moving lightly back and forth to some unheard rhythm. And Sara was following each move I made with the video camera she held to her eye! I'd left it in the kitchen after charging the batteries, and obviously the ladies had discovered it.

"Say 'HI' to the folks at home..." she chuckled as I paused and waved into the lens. "Now how about a little show...?" I grinned, but shook my head.

"Maybe later..." I begged off, walking over to where they sat.

They both smiled as I approached. I grinned back and sat in one of the remaining chairs. My eyes drifted over the two of them, and I could feel life flowing back into my tired cock.

"Sounds as if you have some fun neighbors..." Sara said with a grin. "I wish I could have met them." She kept the camera to her eye as she talked, like she was doing an interview.

"Well, you might meet them sooner than you think..." I grinned. "Did Cynthia tell you about brunch?"

Sara grinned and brought a hand up to her chest, running her fingers lightly over her cotton covered breasts. "Yeah, she did...and I'd love to join you...if you don't mind me spending the night..."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nah..." I joked. "I'll just fix up the spare room..." I stood up and walked closer to the two girls, standing over them and between them. "Unless you get scared sleeping alone..." I teased, letting my eyes devour Sara's body. "Then, I guess, you could sleep with us..."