Cynthia Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara grinned and dropped the camera from her eye. She began to pull the hem of her shirt higher. She slipped one hand underneath and cupped her tit. "I'd like that..." she whispered. She looked over at Cynthia and smiled, then looked back at me. She brought the camera back to her eye and turned it on.

"Are you planning on fucking my girlfriend tonight, Jack?" she whispered. Just hearing her say "fuck" made my blood boil, and she knew it. "Yes, he is..." I heard Cynthia say.

"Then let's go to bed..." Sara grinned. "I want to film you two fucking... Kind of like a fuckumentery..."

Her hand reached out and gripped my thigh, under the robe. I could feel the blood surge into my cock as she moved it higher. She turned the camera up to my face, smiling as her hand moved closer to my cock. I groaned as she made contact, then wrapped her hand around me. The belt on the robe slipped open and I saw Cynthia's eyes drop to watch Sara stroke me. She was also smiling sexily. She dropped one strap from her top and drew a breast out into the open. She toyed with the nipple as she watched her room mate masturbate me. Damn...!

Sara flipped my robe open and turned the camera lens downwards. Releasing her hold on my cock, she let it bob in the air as her hand reached for mine, bringing it around and curling my fingers around my cock. "Yeahhhh..." she hissed, "That's it...stroke your hard cock for me...let me see you jerk off for me..." I grinned and obliged her, milking pre-come from my shaft and slowly spreading it over the entire length as I stroked it in front of the camera. I turned to give her a better view. "Oh, yeah..." she said, "This is good...I can't wait to see you on the big screen...Hot... hard...thick fucking cock..." her whispering was getting all three of us excited. I saw Cynthia swing her legs off her lounger and move closer. I turned to her and smiled...

"Why don't you film me sucking it..." Cynthia whispered. "Want to film me sucking his hard cock, then fucking me...?" Her eyes closed to slits and she dropped a hand into her lap, fingering her pussy as Sara continued to film us.

"Yeah..." Sara panted. "Let me see you suck his cock...get him hard and thick...Mmmm...get his balls full of cum...Show the world what a good cocksucker you are..." All of us were getting off on the game now. Sara sat up and swung her legs to the side of the lounger. She leaned back as she continued to film and Cynthia leaned forward...

I moaned low as I felt Cynthia flick her tongue out against my growing cockhead. She had her face turned away, and I was sure she was looking directly into the lens. And as wonderful as her tongue felt, I couldn't wait to see this on the television!

"I am a good cocksucker..." Cynthia panted into the camera as her tongue made wet circles around my cockhead. "I'm good because I love it... I love a hard, thick cock in my mouth...Mmmm...fucking my mouth..." Her lips closed around my cock and Cynthia began to slowly suck me between her lips, taking me deeper and deeper with each pass until I felt my cockhead pressing against her throat. She paused and her tongue was driving me crazy as she pulled her mouth back...resting my head on her lips. "You know I can take your cock into my throat...you know because I just sucked you off that way... but right now, I just want you to fuck my mouth..." She teased my cockhead with her tongue, laving it until her spit and my pre-come were dripping from it, then she smiled and closed her lips around me again. I gently grasped her head and pushed forward, feeling my cockhead being surrounded by her lips as I slowly fucked her mouth.

"Oh...yeah...that's good..." Sara whispered like a movie director. "Fuck her mouth...slowly...slide your hard cock into her mouth...Cyn...suck him...look at me and suck his cock...wet...oh yeah...nice and wet...open your mouth...let me see his cock in there...oh, yeah...yeah!"

Sara was like a kid with a new toy as she sat and directed us. When she moved in close, I pushed my cock deeper into Cynthia's mouth, feeling my cockhead press against her tonsils, then push smoothly into her throat. Cynthia groaned and used her tongue on me, wetting me as I began to slide in and out.

Sara chuckled. "Oh...shit...Cyn! He's inside your throat isn't he...god! You're taking that entire cock into your throat...that is so fucking hot!" She moved around, getting an angle from the other side.

"Ohhh...a cum shot!" she laughed, "We need a cum shot! Make him cum with your mouth, Cyn...Jack! come on her face...I'll film it...shit! this is so hot! "

Her excitement ended up breaking up both Cynthia and me. She couldn't get enough of the video camera. It was as funny as it was sexy! Cynthia pulled her mouth off my cock and turned towards the camera. Her lips glowed from pre-come and saliva. "No cum shot yet..." she smiled into the lens.

"First you can film his hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy...film him fucking me hard and fast... Film that first...then we'll get the cum shot...I'll show you how much I love his hot, thick cum in my mouth...Mmmmm...!" I knew she was hamming it up for the camera, but it was still turning me on immensely. She turned and wrapped her lips around me once more, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked. Then she pulled her lips off me, letting my cock bob in front of her face. Standing up, she leaned into me, running her tongue over my lips as she took my hand.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me..." she said loudly. "I want Sara to film your hard cock fucking in and out of my pussy...Please...do it..."

I grinned and hugged her to me, then followed her swinging ass into the house and up the stairs. I didn't look back, but I knew Sara was following silently with the camera. As we walked into the bedroom, Cynthia turned every light up to it's highest level, flooding the room with brightness.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Sara set up her station in a soft chair in the corner. I smiled and dropped my robe, tossing it out of sight. Cynthia grinned and walked closer, pulling her silk top off and tossing it on my robe. She stood there in her garter and stockings and five inch heels, running her hands over her firm tits. She turned to Sara and grinned.

"He likes the garter thing..." she said with a wink. Stepping closer, she wrapped her fingers around my raging hard-on. "Don't you...?" she teased, stroking me against her belly. "You like it when I dress in an outfit that says "fuck me", don't you..." I nodded and grinned.

"So...fuck me..." Cynthia smiled.

"I grinned at her and shook my head. "Not just yet, lover..." I said, "First I want to taste you...Maybe Sara can get a close up of me sucking your sweet pussy before I fuck you..." I grinned at her and gently pushed her backwards. She fell on her back with her legs spread wide, her pussy pink and wet from the excitement. As I moved closer, she drew her knees to her chest, exposing and spreading her cunt. I knelt on the bed, running my hands up her thighs and spreading them even further apart. I saw Sara move up beside us, the camera moving down Cynthia's nakedness and pausing at her wet pussy. Cynthia smiled and brought both hands to her pussy, first teasing her lips, then sliding her finger inside. I watched her stare at Sara as she began to masturbate for the camera, moaning softly and teasing her clit as she slid two fingers inside herself. I leaned back on my haunches, content for now to watch my beauty pleasure herself for us. I could see that Sara was enjoying the show also, as her breathing increased and she fought to hold the camera steady. Soon the deliscious smell of Cynthia's juices filled the air around us and I could see that she was very close to bringing herself off.

"Let us watch you come, Cynthia..." I whispered. "Make yourself come for Sara and me..." Cynthia groaned and began to fuck herself faster. The wet sounds of her finger-fucking surrounded us and was turning me on immensely. "Make yourself come, baby...fill your hot pussy with cum so I can suck it out of you...Come for us, baby..."

Cynthia began to thrash on the bed as her orgasm began to overwhelm her. I watched in amazement as her entire body began to glow and seemed to vibrate as she spread her legs wider. One hand was flying back and forth over her engorged clit as the other was now thrusting three fingers in and out of her drenched pussy. Her low groan turned into a wail as she came on her fingers, covering them with thick, foaming cum as she began to shake uncontrollably...

My cock was throbbing hard now as I watched my love slowly return to reality. Her eyes flickered, then opened as a huge grin spread over her face as her eyes met mine.

I smiled and ran two fingers between her lips, spreading them for the camera, then slowly sinking inside her hot pussy. Cynthia groaned as I started to slowly and gently finger her. I tried to make a show of my finger-fucking, watching Sara move closer with the camera, then move for a better angle. I smiled to myself and lowered my head, leaning forward until the sweet aroma of Cynthia's dripping pussy filled my senses. I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, teasing her clit and running lightly between her lips. Cynthia began to writhe under me, moaning as she curled her fingers in my hair and attempted to pull my face closer. I resisted, knowing that the better picture would be of Cynthia's wet pussy and my tongue probing her wetness.

But, as Cynthia's hips began to shake and move in a tight circle, I moved closer, pushing my face between her legs and thrusting my tongue deep into her cunt. I began to fuck her with my tongue as Cynthia moans became louder and louder. I swallowed noisily, sucking her thick cum into my mouth and sighing as the hot liquid soothed my throat. I continued thrusting my tongue in and out of her spread pussy as I sucked her and I could feel her begin to tremble all over again. I could feel her cum building again, then pouring thickly into my mouth as she pulled my face tighter...her second orgasm pouring through her. Sara moved around me until she could get a shot of my face pressed tightly against Cynthia's pussy. Cynthia groaned again as she moved her pussy against my face, rubbing her clit against my nose as she began to come...

I couldn't breathe but right then I didn't care as I began to swallow her thick, hot flow. I noisily slurped and sucked as Cynthia ground her pussy against my face, moaning and thrashing as she came again and again. I tried to suck out every drop of her cum as I felt my face being covered with it, then I turned and grinned into the camera that Sara was holding a foot away, pulling away slightly to expose my juice covered tongue.

I heard Sara moan and felt her hand on my cock, stroking me as she filmed us. She jerked me slowly and at the same time, urged me to move up and into a kneeling position... Cynthia was still writhing on the bed as I moved into position, Sara aiming my cockhead at her wide-spread pussy.

Sara didn't miss a beat with the camera, moving into position as she teased Cynthia's lips with my cockhead. I grinned at her and covered her hand with mine, taking over for her. "Oh...yeah..." she breathed, "This is gooood...this is real good..." I smiled and moved my hips forward.

Cynthia screamed as my cockhead slid past her lips, then again as I pushed deeper. I pushed four inches of my cock into her before pulling out slowly. I held there and grinned down at her.

"Like that...?" I said with an evil grin. She looked at me and winked. "Oh...yessss... just like that..." she panted, her face contorted with lust.

Accepting the challenge, I raised my hips high, pulling my cock out until only the head was being caressed by her pussy lips, then I moved steadily forward. She groaned as I sank my cock into her to the hilt, slamming my belly against hers. Giving her no time to adjust or recuperate, I withdrew and repeated the move, slamming my cock hard into her over and over. The bed began to rock and shake in time with her grunts.

"Ahhhgghhh...FUCK ME! " she yelled. "Fuck me with your hard, thick cock...Uuunnngggghhhh... Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!...Oh, god, I'm coming...Agghhhh...Again! .fuck fuck...FUCK...! Aaagghhh...!!"

Cynthia's body began to quake and shake as I continued to pummel her cunt, driving the full length of my cock inside her on each thrust. I thought at first that she was faking for the camera, but as her pussy began to contract and expand on my cock, I knew I was wrong. Plus I could feel the wetness of her cum as she covered me. My fucking slowed as she came, and I watched Sara as she moved around us, getting all sorts of angle shots of my cock sliding in and out of her roommate. Cynthia screamed and pushed against me, her entire body shivering and convulsing as she came again and again. I grinned down at her as I continued to fuck her hard, showing off a bit for the camera. I could feel the cum building once more in my balls and debated with myself as to whether I should pull out for Sara's cum-shot. But the debate ended when Cynthia's hands closed around my ass...pulling me deep inside her as she stared into my eyes.

"I want to feel you shoot inside me..." she moaned. "I want to feel your hot cum inside my pussy...feel your cock shoot...Mmmm...fuck me, Jack...come in me..."

Her eyes were glazed with pure lust and it drove me over the edge. I groaned deep in my throat and fucked my cock as deep as I could go inside her as I felt the cum racing up my shaft. "Aaaaauuggghhh..." We both sighed as I felt my cum fill her hot pussy...mingling with her own cum and surrounding my cock with a heat like I'd never felt before. Again and again I came inside her, filling her pussy to overflowing, then feeling our cum pouring out...coating my balls and flowing like a river between her asscheeks. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've had in my entire life and it seemed to go on forever!

Finally though, Cynthia fell back and dropped her legs, panting heavily. I continued a slow fucking motion as we both came down from our orgasms. When her eyes opened, they smiled up at me, then at Sara. "Wow..." she breathed. "I've never come so hard! " Her eyes closed and she began to giggle, then they reopened as she turned back to Sara. "Tell me you got that on film..." she whispered, almost questioningly. As Sara smiled and nodded her head, a huge grin split Cynthia's face.

"C'mere, then..." she said to Sara. "It's my turn on the camera..."

I withdrew my still-hard cock from Cynthia's temporarily satiated pussy, and fucked it back and forth on her belly as Sara moved in for a close-up. I grinned and flexed it for her as she filmed from every angle.

"You have a great cock..." she whispered, finally looking up at me. She paused the camera and handed it to Cynthia. Obviously, they'd worked out the scenario before I got involved. And I truthfully didn't mind a bit! Cynthia smiled and turned the camera on, focusing of Sara as her roommate stood beside the bed.

Sara grinned and slowly pulled her t-shirt off, exposing one of the nicest pairs of breasts I'd ever seen in my entire life. She grinned at my obvious approval as she stood before me, running her fingers over them. I saw that Cynthia had already begun to film from her lying position under me and I grinned.

"Cyn says you like the garter thing..." she breathed. "I hope this is okay..." She continued to fondle her tits as she stood spread legged in front of me...all I could do was nod. My cock was as sore and nearly exhausted, but watching Sara was keeping it as hard as it could be, throbbing and bobbing above Cynthia's belly.

"Stand up.." Sara smiled, taking my hand and pulling me up. She reached down and ran her hand along the length of my shaft, looking down at it, then back into my eyes.

"That was pretty hot, but I still think we need a cum shot..." she whispered, beginning to stroke me. She stepped closer and began to rub my cockhead up and down her closely trimmed pussy, wetting me even more with her juice. She looked up at me with that incredibly sexy 'innocent' look, her face framed by her tousled blond hair.

"And I know you just came really hard... but you're still so hard...Mmmm..." She was smiling slightly, her pouty lips glistening as she wet them with her tongue. "And a lot of guys say I've got a very talented mouth..." I felt a low spark in my balls and sighed as Sara continued to run her fingers up and down my cock. I saw Cynthia grinning behind the camera as she watched her roommate work her magic on me. And right then I believed that I could actually do it... Or, rather, that Sara had the ability to make it happen. She smiled at me as she saw the light in my eyes grow brighter.

"Do you want to come again...?" she asked. I nodded dumbly, not trusting my voice. "Do you want to come in my mouth...?" she asked with a husky tremor in her voice. Again, I nodded and pushed my hips forward, feeling my cockhead pass between her lips. Sara groaned and squatted down a little, allowing my cock to push inside her pussy.

"Oh, my..." she panted, "I would love to feel this in my pussy...Oh, yeah...slide it in...Aahhhh..." I began to fuck her in short shallow strokes, bending my shaking knees and pulling her closer to me. Sara moaned and stood on her toes, trying to give me access. My back was aching, but not nearly as much as my cock was and I pushed higher, feeling my cock slip deeper into Sara's tight pussy. Her eyes stared into mine as we both adjusted our positions to make this work. I raised up slightly as Sara placed one heeled foot onto the bed... And work it did... I smiled at her as I began to work my cock in and out of her, holding her up as we both stood beside the bed. Her pussy was wonderfully tight and the position we were in made for some exquisite friction on my cock as I fucked her. I wanted desperately to feel her tits in my hands, but that would mean releasing my hold on her ass. I knew that I would have the opportunity to feel those beautiful tits later, though and right now nothing was going to stop me from fucking this gorgeous girl. We stared into each other's eyes, simply getting into the rhythm, fucking in a standing position as we both began to breathe harder. Being so soon after my last orgasm, I felt as if I could fuck her for hours and the way she was able to manipulate the muscles inside her pussy, I truly wanted to.

"God, Jack...your cock is so good..." Sara moaned. Her eyes were half closed and her hair moved and swayed over her face with each deep stroke of my cock. The combination of physical and visual stimulation was driving me crazy and already I could feel my balls beginning to restore themselves...

Our fabulous rhythm continued until I felt that familiar stirring in my balls. I knew that the girls wanted to film the cum shot, but Sara's pussy felt sooooo good around my cock. Once again, I debated with myself about what I was going to do, but it was Sara that made the decision for me. She smiled and lowered herself down from her tiptoes, in effect trapping my cock between her thighs. She held me tight, countering my efforts to slide my cock in and out as she grinned up at me.

"I knew I could get you here..." she stated proudly. "You're almost ready to come again, aren't you?" I grinned and nodded, also feeling a bit proud of myself. Sara smiled and squeezed her thighs against my cock. "Hmmm...Cyn told me you were a stud, Jack...but even I'm impressed. I figured I'd have to use my mouth on you a little more...maybe talk to you about how much I love hard cocks...Cyn said you like listening to her tell you about her...uh...learning experiences. I was ready to tell you about some of mine to get you ready..." I grinned over at Cynthia, then back at Sara.

"Ah, but your pussy feels so good, Sara..." I said softly, "You're also very talented in that area..." She smiled at the compliment and let her thigh muscles relax. The movement freed my cock and allowed me to slide up inside her once again. We both groaned as I pushed deep..."But I'd love to hear your stories later..." I bent lower, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her again until she moaned.