Cynthia Stoneman

Story Info
Mother discovers her lust for her daughter's boyfriend.
9.2k words
4.47
123.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,215 Followers

I had planned on going down to Florida for about three months. About three weeks before I was supposed to leave, my present girlfriend, Sofia, asked me to do her a big favor. She said that her mother wanted to go and see her sister who also lived down in Florida. Rather than let her take the bus which would have made it a very long ride, her mother didn't like to fly, could I let her ride down with me. Sofia and I had been friends for two years and sexual partners for about 7 months. We worked in the same office. Since becoming friends, I had the opportunity to meet many of her other friends and family. Including her mom.

Since the first time I met her I called her Mrs. Stoneman. Mrs. Stoneman was typical of most mothers. She was old. Well she was about 63 if you want to call that old. But she was active. In fact, Mrs. Stoneman was more active than a lot of younger people I knew. I always got a kick out of going by her house. Mrs. Stoneman always prepared a big meal for us. Her biggest complaint was that we were both too skinny. Mrs. Stoneman was a big woman. She stood approx. 5'8" and must have weighed about 265lbs. But like I had said, she was active. I would sometimes look at the massive tits that sat on her chest. And the times I had seen her dressed, for around the house she wore mostly housecoats, I could tell that her legs may start out on nice shapely ankles but they ended up as strong fat thighs before they joined at her wide shapely ass.

The day we were suppose to leave, I arrived at her house at about 2pm. Naturally she was not ready to leave. By 3 she was bringing her bags down to the car. Having more bags than I had imagined, some of my bags had to go in the back seat. She was moving my knapsack when the collection of erotic stories I had written fell at her feet. She picked them up and after looking at some of the story headings placed them in the back seat. "Sofia told me that you write. She didn't tell me that you write erotic stuff." I didn't make any comment. Instead I let her settle herself in the passenger seat and we were off. I didn't gas up until we were on the New Jersey Turnpike. Mrs. Stoneman got out and brought back two cups of soda and then she pulled out the chicken she had already cooked. We sat there eating the chicken and drinking the sodas. Then after a few minutes we were off again. Mrs. Stoneman reached around in the back seat and came up with some of my stories. She didn't ask if she could read them so if they hurt her feelings, to fuckin bad.

I heard Mrs. Stoneman make a few noises as she read the stories. Then I heard a soft moan escape her lips. Glancing across at her I noticed that she kept opening and closing her legs. She closed the pages and looked at me. It was about 5:30 but it was still almost full light outside. "I have to admit, you are one hell of a good fuckin writer." My head snapped around to look at her. I had never heard Mrs. Stoneman use any foul words. She saw the look on my face and laughed. "Surprised? Don't be. I may be Sofia's mom but I'm still a real person. Yes I do curse. And after reading your stories the only thing I can say is, damn!"

I didn't know just what to say to her. After all, she was my girl's mom. I had never really looked at Mrs. Stoneman sexually before. But the way she was eyeing me let me know that she was seeing me as more than just her daughter's boyfriend. "From the way you write, I'd say that you did most of the things in those stories?" Instead of answering her, all I could do was stare at her. I felt uncomfortable with this conversation. Then she got this big smirk on her face. She tossed one of the stories in my lap. I picked it up and after glancing at the title, continued to look ahead at the road. "Tell me Joseph, was that story about my precious Sofia? Surely your description of the young girl matched her to a "T". But I can't believe that my little darling is capable of doing the things that that young girl did."

I wasn't about to tell her that not only did her precious Sofia do all the things in the story, she insisted that I write a story about it. We got back on the road and Mrs. Stoneman continued reading. From the way she kept opening and closing her legs I could tell that she was getting more excited with every word she read. I heard her mutter under her breath, "fuck that slut good". Suddenly Mrs. Stoneman put the papers in her lap. She closed her eyes and squeezed her legs together hard. I turned to look at her and I could see that she was shaking slightly. Damn! This old bitch was cumming right in her seat. I had a hard time getting used to the fact that I was watching my girlfriend's mom cumming after reading my story. But then I heard her start to murmur as she came.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! Yes motherfucker, fuck me." I jerked my head back to see the road. Mrs. Stoneman continued to shake for a few moments. Then she turned to look at me. "Do you really like to eat pussy as much as you write that you do? Damn! I'm so wet, you have to stop at the next rest area so I can change my panties. They're soaking wet. I haven't cum that hard in years." Now I was really shocked. I had never heard Mrs. Stoneman ever refer to sex. Now here she was telling me she had cum in her panties and her pussy was soaked. If she was anything like her daughter, I could only imagine how wet she really was. When Sofia came, I had to literally drink her cum it was so much.

Mrs. Stoneman saw the look on my face and burst into laughter. She pointed at me and laughed even harder. I was getting mad. How dare this old bitch laugh at me! She was the one who had just cum in her panty while sitting in my car. She was getting hysterical with her laughter. Since I couldn't slap her, I did the next best thing. Reaching across the seat, I shoved my hand between her thighs. Mrs. Stoneman's legs were open enough for my hand to reach all the way to her crotch. As soon as my fingers touched her panty she snapped her legs closed. Squeezing her eyes shut, her mouth flew open and she humped her ass off the seat.

"Oh shit! Oh you motherfucker! I'm cumming you bastard. Fuck me!" Hearing her shout these words, I jerked my hand back. A low moan came from her lips. She continued to hump her ass. "No! Don't stop! Please don't stop." But stop I did. When she finally calmed down she looked at me. The look in her eyes could have melted steel. I refused to look at her or even acknowledge her being in the car with me. We rode in silence for about 10 miles. The sign for the rest area came up and I pulled in. Only then did I turn in my seat and look at her. "Don't ever laugh at me again. I take my writing very serious. I was shocked at your use of colorful language cause I never envisioned you ever using words like that. That was out of respect for who you are. Now go change your soaked panties unless the idea of driving for hours with a juicy pussy excites you?"

I got out of the car and slammed my door. Mrs. Stoneman turned around and grabbed a small overnight bag. She got out her side and I hit the door lock. I walked away from her and went into the restaurant. When Mrs. Stoneman came into the restaurant I had already been seated and was sipping on my coffee. She slid into the seat and looked at me. When I put my coffee down, she grabbed my hand. "Joseph I'm sorry. I wasn't really laughing at you. It's just that people look at us older folks and think that because we're old, we stopped living." She leaned closer and her voice dropped to a soft whisper. "Just cause I'm old, doesn't mean I've died sexually. I haven't had a man in years but my pussy still remembers how it felt when it was full of nice hard dick. I'm not trying to impress you with my harsh words. I've never been able to play with words where my feelings were concerned. Sofia's the same way and you know it."

I looked at her. She was right on that score. When it came to expressing herself Sofia said things as they were. It didn't matter if what she said hurt your feeling or not. I smiled at her. "I'm sorry too Mrs. Stoneman. I had no right to jump at you the way I did." I squeezed her hand. "Truce OK?" She squeezed my hand back. "Only if you call me Cynthia instead of Mrs. Stoneman. Besides, any man that can write a story hot enough to make me cum in my panties, can surely call me by my first name." I nodded and smiled at her. She didn't seem in any hurry to let my hand go. When I looked at her, she was staring at me. "What?" As if shaking herself from a dream, she looked at our joined hands and slowly let my hand go.

We sat and ate our meal. All during the meal, Cynthia kept looking up at me. Each time I would look back at her, she would shift her gaze. I caught her looking at me and placed my fork down. "Ok Cynthia, what's on your mind?" Cynthia slowly placed her fork on her plate. "I can't help thinking about your stories. I could tell from the way that you wrote them that you were speaking from some experience. I keep thinking about the things in the stories. You must really like eating pussy. Every story has the characters eating pussy forever. Do you know how long it's been since I had my pussy eaten?" We were back into territory that I didn't feel safe talking about. All of a sudden Cynthia's words were making me see her as a woman instead of my girlfriends' mom.

"Mrs. Stoneman, I don't think we should be talking about sex. I mean, you're a very pretty woman but you are my girlfriend's mom. Maybe we should forget about the stories." Looking at her I could see that her mind was not on the conversation I was having. I picked up my fork and continued eating but I had a funny feeling that this was not the end of things. We skipped desert but I did enjoy a cup of coffee while Cynthia rambled on about one thing or another. By the time we got back in the car, full night had fallen. I was kind of glad. Cynthia wouldn't be able to read and I was not about to drive with the inside lights on.

We had been driving for awhile without talking. I had some soft music playing very low. Cynthia had taken a sweater and thrown it across her lap. It was the movement that caught my eye. She was lying back with the seat back let down. At first I thought that it was just her changing position that had caught my eye. But then I saw movement beneath her sweater. A passing truck's lights lit the interior of the car. I could see that her legs were open wide and the movement came from the center of her lap. Mrs. Stoneman was playing with herself. I looked at her face. In the dim light I could see that her face changed expressions as she continued. Cynthia's mouth opened and her tongue licked out and wet her lips. The movement of her hand increased. She was getting closer to cumming.

"Having fun?" Her eyes snapped open and her head turned toward me. She had a semi-dreamy look on her face. I grabbed the sweater and flipped it back. I could see in the dim light that her sundress was bunched up around her thighs. Her hand was stuffed down into he panties that had been somehow pushed down. If I thought having been discovered would stop her, boy was I wrong. Instead she continued to stroke her pussy with exaggerated movements. She wanted me to know that she was working her cunt. "Don't be so surprised. If I were home, my dildo would be shoved all the way up my cunt. Like I told you Joe, I'm old not dead."

I tried to ignore Cynthia but her soft gasps and moans were very distracting. Finally, I had endured enough. I pulled over to the side of the road. Turning off the lights, I lit a cigarette. "I'll let you finish what you started." Cynthia's moans grew louder as she got closer to her orgasm. When she had reached her edge, she opened her legs wide and lifted them up. As the cars shot past us their lights lit the inside of the car. I had been able to pull far enough off the road so that they couldn't get a good look at what was going on inside. Cynthia's face was contorted into a shrewd mask of concentration. Her hand seemed to be a blur and her head was thrown back with her mouth open.

"Oh yea! Oh motherfucker! Fuck that hungry pussy. Make me cum. Shove it all the way in me. Make me scream! Ahhh! Ahhh! IEEE! Yes! YES!" I almost dropped my cigarette in my lap. My eyes were glued to watching this woman in the dim lights. Cynthia was humping her pussy as she pumped her fingers in her cunt. Cynthia was slumped in her seat. She was slowly getting her breathing under control. I jammed the car in gear and slammed my foot down on the gas pedal. The car spun out into the empty lane.

"Now what's the matter? Come on Joseph, I'm sure that you've watched Sofia play with herself. I know that she plays with it, cause I used to catch her enough." I was so mad I couldn't speak. I saw the sign that said rest area so I pulled in and turned the car off. I lit another cigarette. "You smoke too much. Did you know it steals you nature when you smoke?" "Look Cynthia, I didn't mind bringing you with me but I'm your daughter's boyfriend. I don't think I should be watching you finger fuck your pussy? Nor should I be talking to you about sex. For goodness sakes, I'm still a man. And getting turned on by my girlfriend's mother isn't right."

There was more than enough light in the rest area for us to see each other clearly. Her eyes grew wider. "Did watching me really turn you on? I don't think that I've turned a man on in so long I forgot what it felt like. I think I like that." Before I could say another word, Cynthia slid across the seat and was pressed close to me. Her hand went to my pants and she felt the bulge that had grown there. "Mmmm! I see I did make you hot." I pushed her hand away. Cynthia looked up at my face. I was pissed and she must have seen it in my face. Cynthia took her hand off my hard dick and slid back across the seat. She turned toward the window. Soon after I heard her soft sniffling. She was crying and I was angry enough not to give a fuck.

Normally I'm not the kind of guy that can let a woman cry around him without trying to comfort her. I tried to ignore her but couldn't. I had pulled far enough away from the few cars that were parked there. I slid across the seat till I was next to her. "Cynthia I'm sorry I snapped at you. But you have to understand. I'm your daughter's boyfriend! It's not right for me to let you talk like your talking. I'm only a man and you're making me so fucking hot I can't think straight. I don't want to let something happen and feel ashamed every time I look at Sofia." I had placed my hand on her shoulder and didn't realize that I had been softly squeezing and rubbing her.

Cynthia turned around and I saw the tears running down her face. She threw her hands around me and squeezed me hard to her. I could feel her massive tits smash against my chest. "Oh Joseph. I'm not some kind of wild slut. I don't know what happened to me. I started reading those stories and I guess the frustration of not having had a man in more than five years just took over me. I started getting hot and couldn't stop myself. I can't stop my pussy from throbbing and I can't stop cumming." Then she did break down. Deep sobs wracked her as she held me.

Crying women are one of the things that I find so sensuous. Something about how vulnerable they seem as they cry. I could feel my dick grow rock hard as I held her. Her massive tits pressed against me and I could feel the twin pebbles of her nipples press into my chest. My hand started rubbing her back and I knew if I didn't stop something would happen we might both regret. I let her go but Cynthia didn't seem in a hurry to let me go. I placed my hands on her arms and softly parted us. "I don't know about you but if I don't go and pee, I'll bust open right here. I'm sure you have to go too." I slid back across the seat and opened the door. Cynthia got out on her side. She wiped her face with her sleeve.

As I said I had parked away from the other cars so we had a nice walk to the bathrooms. Cynthia locked her arm in mine and pressed against me as we walked. I could feel the heat from her body and her hard nipple press against my arm. By the time we reached the doors my dick was rock hard. Ever try peeing with a hardon? Believe me it's not easy. I had to concentrate real hard. All I could think about was what Cynthia had said. She hadn't had a man in her pussy in over five years. I remembered how she looked when I touched her. She had almost cum on the spot. And she was even wetter than Sofia got when she came. By the time I pushed my throbbing dick back in my pants and washed up I had let a few minutes pass. When I got outside Cynthia wasn't out yet. After a few minutes I knocked on the door and pushed it open a little bit.

"Cynthia? Are you still in here? Are you OK?" "I'm, I'm still here. I'll be out in a few minutes." Her voice sounded strained. I immediately thought of her sitting in the stall fingering her pussy. My dick throbbed and I had to grab it hard. By the time she came out I had a roaring, throbbing dick to contend with. Her face was flushed and she was breathing a bit fast. I don't know why but I decided to have some fun with her. She had tormented me for the last hundred miles and now I was going to torment her. "Was it good?"

Her face turned to me. "What? What do you mean?" I smiled at her with my most innocent look. "Come on Cynthia. I'm not stupid. I could tell from your voice you were playing with your pussy again. I bet you were sitting there with your panties down by your ankles and you had your fingers stuffed deep into your pussy. Were you rubbing your clit with one hand while you pumped your pussy with the other? I bet if I were to touch your cunt right now you'd cum all over my fingers." I walked up close to her. Her chest was barely touching mine. She tilted her face up to mine. "Admit it Cynthia. You were fucking that hungry pussy weren't you? Were you thinking about me shoving my long fat hard dick up into you? Tell me Cynthia." She lowered her head. "Yes Joseph. That's exactly what I was doing. Even as I came I felt shame about what I was feeling. But it felt so good. I came so much."

I took her arm and we walked back to the car. I opened the door on her side and watched her get in. her sundress rose up as she got in and I could see her fat thighs. She looked up and caught me looking at her legs. She smiled but didn't say word. After she got in I closed the door and walked around to my side. I had almost made up my mind that if she wanted to play games, I was going to show her how the game was really played. I got in the car and instead of starting it right away, I let a cigarette. Then I turned toward her. I leaned back and rested my back against the door. She turned in the seat to look at me.

"You've been fuckin with me since you started reading my stories. I tried to be good but you wouldn't stop. Since you let your hot pussy take over your good sense I'm gonna help you with your problem. Pull your dress up and take your panties off." The look on her face almost made me burst out laughing. She actually looked shocked. "DO IT!" My yell startled her. Cynthia's hands were shaking as she grasped the hem of her dress and began to pull it up. "Joseph I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you." This time I did laugh. Her hands stopped as I sat there laughing at her. Suddenly my face turned hard. "You knew exactly what you were doing and you enjoyed it. Now take those fuckin panties off before I rip them off you."

Cynthia's face began to show fear. She had pushed too hard and didn't know what I was capable of doing. She should have paid more attention to my stories and she would have realized that I had a very dominant streak in me. She lifted off the seat and pushed her panty down until she pulled them off. I held out my hand and she gave them to me. Her hand was still shaking a bit. Her crotch material was very wet. "I see that your pussy is still pumping out juice. Put your left leg on the seat and pull your pussy lips open." Cynthia pulled her leg up on the seat and I grabbed her ankle and placed it in my lap. She reached down and her hands dug between her thighs. She never took her eyes off my face.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,215 Followers