Cynthia. Tricked onto a Treat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers

I took a better look at his cock now that he was distracted, it wasn't one of those porn film monsters (luckily!) they always seemed a bit floppy, this was sticking up at forty five degrees and looked as hard as steel!

It was a little longer than the dong, but the most noticeable feature was the girth, Christ! It was so fat you could have rested a beer glass on it! If we got that far, Cynthia would get a real filling from this one!

Back to the job in hand, Alain was really going to town on her tits now, and I could tell by the pre cum dripping from his solid cock that he was enjoying it.

"How's that feeling honey? Alain is really loving your tits, I can tell by that huge swollen cock sticking out in front of him!"

"It's feeling good," She gasped, "Oh God, it's wonderful! What else does he want to do?"

"I think he wants to touch your legs now, would you like that? He has been dying to get his hands on those since you were flashing them to him in the car!"

"I wasn't flashing them ..."

"Shh,...do you want him to explore your legs or not?"

Alain gave me a big smile and nodded in agreement.

"Oh,...yes, I want that, I want to feel his hands on my legs again, just like when we tried on the boots,... only this time,...a little higher up!"

Alain carefully released her tits and moved behind her. Kneeling very close to the backs of her legs, he slowly unzipped both boots, pulling the leather aside to gain access, he began to run his hands over her stocking clad ankles.

I moved behind him so that my voice was coming from the right direction.

He had a hand on each leg and was slowly moving upwards. As he reached her knees, he took time to zip the boots back up.

"He wants to move up to your thighs now, his face is just inches from you. I think he wants to kiss his way up to your stocking tops, and then he'd like to lick your thighs, would you like to feel his tongue on your thighs?"

Her reply was breathless,

"Yes, Oh God yes,...I'm enjoying this, ...go on then, let me feel him kissing my legs and licking my thighs!" She pushed her bum backwards and swayed it provocatively in front of his face.

Without any further instruction, Alain began to gently kiss the inside of her knees through her black stockings, slowly and gently moving his mouth up the back of her thighs to her stocking tops. His hands followed and drifted over her soft silky stockings on their own exploration. Then, extending a long tongue, Alain slowly continued until his nose was buried between the cheeks of her tight round little bum.

Cynthia sighed and her legs buckled and opened a little more as, with his head back at an awkward angle between her parted thighs, his tongue just managed to lap at her pussy.

Breathing heavily now and pushing her bum back towards him, she gave a litle gasp as he drew his tongue slowly back and lingered over her anus.

"Ooh! that is So good!" she purred.

"Alain is enjoying this Cyn, he now wants to slide his cock between your wet thighs, would you like that baby, would you like to feel his big solid cock between your thighs?"

"Yes,...oh yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, ...I want to feel his big cock between my thighs, oh darling,...this is so good, I'm going to need such a good fucking soon!"

Alain and I gave each other a silent high five!

Alain stood up and positioned himself behind her, bending his legs to align himself with the soft warm flesh of her inner thighs. I gave him the nod and he slowly eased his cock between them, his tongue and pre cum lubeing them up nicely.

Cynthia gasped, "Oh my God, that feels so big, my God, what is it, ...are you using your wrist? ...Oh God, if only that were real, it feels so real! Is he enjoying this darling?"

Alain was now gripping her suspenders pulling her stockings taut and slowly fucking his fat cock between her warm slippery thighs. His eyes devoured her body, from the long blonde hair that flowed down her back to her slim waist that flared out to her perfect peach bum that was thrusting against his flat stomach. He gave me a big grin and let his tongue hang out to express his enjoyment.

"Oh yeah, he's really enjoying it, I can tell by the look on his face that if he's not careful he'll dump his cum all over your thighs and stockings, ...what he really wants to slip his fat cock in to you and fuck you properly, ...but d'you know what? He thinks his cock is going to be to big for you at the moment, ... so he wants to cum over your face,...just to calm it down a bit first, how does that sound Cyn, would you like Alain to pump his cum all over your face now?"

Alain's eyes widened in surprise and he nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah!" she panted, "Oh yeah, let him empty his big balls all over me, ...he has got big balls hasn't he?"

"Oh yes babe, he's got very big heavy balls, they're like two marble eggs in a leather sack, and full of the cum that's been building up and simmering away since he first saw you!"

"Oh ...my ...God, the poor man! He'd better get on with it then! ...I'm loving this darling, you're turning me on so much, God I'm so wet just thinking about this!"

I started to untie her legs, then helped her into the chair so that Alain could stand in front of her.

"OK babe, he's ready now, open your mouth and put your tongue out so that Alain can get started."

I beckoned to Alain to move in on her.

With his huge cock quivering like an arrow he straddled the chair, then, taking his cock in his hand he moved it towards her mouth.

As I watched him start to rub the swollen sticky head around her lips and tongue, it was all I could do to hold back from jacking off myself!

He then took hold of a long length of her hair and wrapped it around his cock a couple of times, an amazing contrast, her shiny blonde locks against his dark cock!

Gripping his cock he started to pleasure himself.

Cynthia began to murmur appreciatively as she could hear the thut, thut, thut of him wanking his cock inches from her face. She sat with her mouth wide open and tongue out, like a hungry chick waiting to be fed, I didn't think she'd have to wait long!

As Alain built up the pace I knew that he wanted to get this over with so that he could bury his fat cock in her tight little pussy.

"Are you ready baby? I think this is getting too much for Alain,... you ready to take his cum?"

I couldn't believe I was saying this as another man was wanking himself silly with the intention of blasting his wad over my wife's face!

With her mouth wide open she could only gurgle in agreement, Alain held the top of her head firmly with one hand as he pumped his cock even harder.

Suddenly, the first thick jet of cum powered from his cock, streaking up over her blindfold and forehead. Alain quickly adjusted his aim and kept firing spurt after spurt over her lovely red lips and into the back of her waiting mouth.

The copious amount of spunk caused her to gag briefly, but she managed to recover and with a few big gulps swallowed the lot, licking her lips afterwards to clean up!

"Good girl Cyn! Did you enjoy that?"

"Mmm!" I love swallowing cum, he must really like me," she said with a giggle,

"There was so much of it!"

"Well, Alain feels a lot better now! Are you ready to try his big cock now?"

"God yes! I need some cock now, please, let me have his cock in me, let him hump me good and hard! ...Oh Darling, you're making me sound like a common slut!"

If only she knew!

"Come on then babe, let's get you on the bed now!"

I guided her over to the bed and eased her onto her back.

"Im going to lay you down now, so that you can take his cock, are you sure that you're ready for this?"

"Oh yeah," she panted, "I'm very ready! ... Tell him to work that big fat cock into me, and quickly, Oh my God!"

Alain positioned himself so that he was kneeling between her thighs, he hooked her legs over his shoulders, he then gripped her wide sexy hips and pulled her towards him so that his cock was nuzzling her pussy.

It was smaller now, but still looked bigger than the dong that she was used to!

"Are you ready for this Cyn?" I asked as Alain started to rub the bulbous head between the sopping wet lips of her expectant pussy.

"Yes, OH YES! I'm loving it, let the big brute loose on me!"

Alain needed no further instruction, he very slowly began to nudge his fat black weapon into her hot willing little snatch.

"OH Fuck! Holy shit! What is that? Oh my God, how are you doing that?"

With an almost imperceptible rocking motion Alain continued to ease his cock further up her, half an inch at a time.

Half way now.

"My God darling! That's so big, be careful, I don't think I can take much more!"

Alain pulled out a little before pushing in even further, giving her extra length with each movement.

"No!...God,...Careful! OH SHIT! My God,...Oh Yes,...Oh Yesss! Yes go on, SHIT! Yes, go on you big bastard, OH YES go on! Fuck me!"

Alain had her firmly impaled on his fat cock now, he gripped her boots at the ankles, held her legs wide apart as he began to build up the pace, working it in up to the buffers, his muscular body putting it's full force behind each thrust.

Cynthia was panting and grunting as she became accustomed to the size of the throbbing cock that was filling her.

"Oh my God darling, what is that?... I can feel it growing still, OH fuck that's so clever, ...so real and ...so ...FAT!"

As Alain kept pumping away at Cynthia's tight little pussy, he was biting his bottom lip and making every effort to keep quiet.

Cynthia looked so hot as she lay there muttering in appreciation of the fucking she was getting, her head was rolling from side to side and her lovely big tits were bouncing back and forth in time was his thrusts, still totally unaware that she was now full of real black cock!

I made a circular motion with my finger, indicating that he should turn her onto her front. He nodded in agreement, slowed and pulled out momentarily to spin her over.

His hands roamed over her lovely warm, round bum for a few seconds before he guided his cock back towards her waiting pussy.

In no time he had her legs spread apart and trapped outside of his. He knelt over her, his hands firmly gripping her wrists and pinning them to the bed.

Again he forced his fat cock deep inside Cynthia, forcing the air from her lungs as she accommodated his girth. He was building up pace now as he continued to slap against her bum with a steady paff, paff, paff!

As I watched the hot scene before me, a big black muscular guy humping away at my classy blonde wife, my own cock was like iron!

I was just thinking that it was about time I took a turn when I noticed that with all the pounding he was giving her, the blindfold had slipped away from her eyes. Luckily they were closed in ecstasy as Alain continued his onslaught.

Shit! her eyes were opening.

Cynthia's eyes flickered and parted slightly, she looked confused look for a split second before she registered the strong black hand that was gripping her wrist, pinning her in position!

She let out a short scream.

"Holy fuck! Shit! No! Fuck! You can't ..."

She started to buck wildly, trying to shake Alain away, but with her hands and legs pinned to the bed and his big root buried in her pussy, all it did was heighten his experience.

Her frenzied thrashing in a wild attempt to throw him off like a bucking bronco was pushing him to the edge and I could tell that he wasn't going to last long.

"Merde! Come on my pretty one, that's it, fuck hard for Alain!" he gasped.

"No! Shit, you can't do this!" was her muffled reply, her face buried in the pillows, but he was pounding into her like a steam hammer now.

Then she suddenly lifted her head, with a look of pure lust on her face.

"Oh my God, Oh fuck, yes! Oh Yes,...oh fuck Yes! Go on then, you big black brute, give it to me, Oh my God, that's it! Yes, fuck me hard!"

She arched her back so that she could look back between her legs at the big heavy ball sack that was swinging hard, slapping against her clit.

"Go on harder, work that big cock into me! Come on Alain, fill me with your seed!"

Alain suddenly stopped and let out a low groan, gripping her hips he slowly slid her up and down his cock like a pump. His head shot back in relief as his balls erupted from deep within hosing a torrent of hot cum deep inside my wife.

"My pretty one," he panted, trying to recover his breath, "I ave to say, wizout doubt, you are ze best fuck ever!"

Typical French charm!

He leant down to kiss the back of her neck as he continued to slowly mash his dying cock around in the heat of her sodden pussy.

Cynthia looked at me, her vivid green eyes half closed in a dreamy gaze as they peeked through her wildly strewn hair,

"What have you done to me my darling? This is just so wrong,...but so wickedly wonderful!"

She held out her arm and took my hand as Alain began to ease his cock out of her pussy with a soft sucking noise.

As he moved aside I rolled Cyn onto her back and took his place between her thighs.

"Ooh good, more stiff cock!" laughed Cynthia.

"God, if Mummy and Daddy could see me now, they would have seven fits!

I hope you like hot wet pussy darling, Alain has filled me up!"

My rigid dripping cock easily slid into her pussy, I was surprised that it still felt tight, but she was right, it was so hot and wet I had to concentrate on not firing my wad straight away!

Her legs closed around my back as I started to work into her, it was a strange sensation to be fucking my wife seconds after she had been given a hard ride by a black guy who had dumped what felt like a bucketful of cum in her.

"Mmm, another big hard cock for me! What a wicked, greedy girl I am! Ah!...Oh yeah! ...Is this what you wanted darling, a wanton wife who loves being fucked by more than one cock?"

"Baby, you can have all the cock you want!" I panted, as I continued to fuck her steadily, Christ! This woman turned me on!

I eased back into a kneeling position and held her ankles together in front of my face so that her legs were closed and her high heels were pointing at the ceiling.

At this point Alain moved up beside her cupping the back of her head in his right hand and allowing his left hand to brush lightly over her tits. He looked back at me and asked.

"Is eet ok to kiss your woman while you are doing ze fucking?"

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead, if that's what she wants!"

What a thing to ask at this stage, he had already shot his cum over her face and in her mouth, and given her tight little pussy a good fucking!

I watched as his hand groped her tits more firmly and his head went down so their lips met.

As I watched them kissing deeply I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I increased my pace as I felt the sap rise, causing Cynthia to break the kiss as she gasped for breath.

"Oh God, Oh yeah, come on baby, fill me with your cum as well!" she panted.

"My God, this is so exciting, being fucked by two cocks in succession, this is so rude, so naughty, does it feel good to you James?"

I watched Alain trying to keep hold of her tits as they thrashed back and forth with my thrusts.

"Yeah, yeah, Fantastic, Oh Yeah, Shit! I'm coming, you ready for it baby?"

"Oh Yesss" She hissed. "Come on darling work that cock into me, Oh yeah, that's it, Oh yeah, Oh God!"

I couldn't hold back any more, I just let go and flooded her, adding my cum to that of Alain already deep inside her.

***

A few minutes later, Alain and I were lying either side of Cynthia, taking it in turns to kiss her and paying a lot of attention to her lovely breasts.

Cynthia let out a long sigh.

"I feel so lucky to have the attentions of two handsome men, tonight has been wonderful, thank you both, you have made me a very happy lady!"

Alain looked up in surprise.

"You think ze night is over my pretty?"

"Err, well, yes, isn't it?"

"I think eet az only just begun. Alain has a little treat for you before we continue!"

Breaking away from her embrace, he slid down the bed and positioned himself between her legs with his face inches from her pussy. His white eyes shone out as he smiled back at us.

"Now Alain is going to clean up this 'ot little pussy so that it is ready for more of ze cock, yes!"

With out waiting for an answer he slid his hands beneath her bum lifting her so that her pussy was in front of his face. He leant forward and ran his tongue from her anus to her clit.

Cynthia gave a sharp intake of breath

"You will like this my pretty, Alain az a nice long tongue, I will now 'ave ze cream pie, yes?"

She gasped again as he went to work.

"Oh my God, Ohh yess, Oh fuck yes, that ..is ...so ...good!"

We both looked down in fascination at the bald black head wedged between her soft white thighs. I could tell from her whimpering that Alain, who was grunting appreciatively, had his tongue deep inside her.

Cynthia turned to me a gave me a long kiss as Alain continued to lick her out. When she broke off she whispered to me softly.

"Am I really going to get more tonight darling? I had thought that you had both finished, but now ...?"

I guided her hand to my cock which was now at full readiness again.

"I think that you are going to get more cock tonight than you have ever dreamt of! Anyway, we have only taken turns with you, I want to see you take two cocks at once. Do you think you could cope with that, sucking one and fucking the other at the same time?"

Her eyes closed as she started to pull on my cock.

"Oh yes, I rather think I could, oh my God, oh yes please!" she sighed, and then shook and shuddered violently as she came on Alain's tongue.

***

Alain surfaced from between her legs, a wide smile on his glistening wet face.

"Ow is that my pretty one? I 'ave given ze lovely leetle blonde pussy a good service. I think now it is ready for some more action, yes?"

As he slid on his side next to Cynthia, opposite me, she let him kiss her full on the lips, he lifted a leg over hers and gently lay his cock across her thigh, tucking it beneath a suspender strap to hold it in place.

Cynthia moved her hand slowly down to touch his cock for the first time, she held her hand flat and just lowered her palm to rest on it.

"Oh! Gosh! That feels so nice, so fat, so ..."

Her fingers closed slowly around his cock but she couldn't encompass the full girth.

"So huge! Gosh, have I really managed to take all that inside me?"

She turned to me and kissed me.

"Darling, what have you done? You naughty boy, letting your wife be used by such a big cock, and a black one at that!"

"Is this a complaint?"

"No darling, but now I want more, much more, but first," she scrambled to sit up, "Let me see it properly!"

She climbed across me and stood up.

"Come on you two, bring your cocks over here so that I can see them together!"

She waited, hands on hips as we climbed off the bed.

With a coy little grin, she took a cock in each hand and led us across the room.

Still holding our cocks, she settled back on the soft chair, positioning us either side of her.

Looking up at us in turn with wide eyes, she pulled our cocks towards her face.

Her eyelids dropped as she took her first proper look at Alain's cock.

"Gosh Alain, that's beautiful, now I have a real black cock! Golly!"

As she eased back his foreskin, her tongue came out and she ran the tip around the underside of his dome causing his cock to twitch involuntarily.

Cynthia then turned to me, giving my cock the same attention. Her luscious red lips parted and she pulled me into her hot mouth, her hand slipping down to cup my balls and control my thrusts.

"Oh my God, how lucky am I? Such lovely hard cocks, and both wanting to have their wicked way with me!"

LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers