Cynthia. Tricked onto a Treat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

Satisfied that I was hard enough, she parted her legs and guided me onto my knees between them.

She then turned her attention back to Alain's cock.

Gently, and while still holding my gaze, she began to run her tongue up and down his shaft, cupping his balls with one perfectly manicured hand while the other, with the little finger raised elegantly, guided his swollen dome between her lips.

Alain groaned and began to push from the hips as her lips stretched to accommodate his girth.

"Oh yes, come on my pretty one, suck on Alain's cock and make it nice and 'ard again."

I was amazed that she managed to encompass him, taking him deeper with each slow thrust.

Cynthia was making little animal grunting noises as Alain gripped the back of her head and began fucking her mouth properly. His spare hand busy on one of her tits.

Time to put her to the test now, my cock was rock hard and needed to be buried in her pussy.

I placed it against the warm velvety lips and it was quickly swallowed up. Hooking her legs over my arms I gripped her arse cheeks to pull her further towards me.

That's it now, I thought. Finally she has her mouth and pussy full of real demanding cock! As we continued to work our cocks into this hot little minx she quickly adapted to the challenge, responding to both our needs without hesitation!

It wasn't long before we had Cynthia bent over the chair back again, with Alain and I alternating between her mouth and pussy, while Cynthia hungrily took whatever was offered.

A while later we moved her back to the bed, I placed her on her side so that I could fuck her from behind and still watch her sexy mouth working its magic on Alain's cock.

It's a very erotic sight, watching your wife sucking enthusiastically on a big cock while you have yours buried in her pussy

Again we switched over and over as Cynthia kept smiling and urging us on! I had lost count of the times that she had come to a shuddering climax as we attended her.

At one point she decided to have us lying on our backs, side by side, so that she could take turns in kneeling over one of us and lowering herself on to a cock. Thighs wide apart, she dropped one hand between her legs to guide it into her pussy. She would then lean back and forth as she bounced up and down like a horse rider, before climbing off and changing partners.

I think Alain and I could have spent the whole night watching our cocks sliding in and out of this erotic creature as, she continued to satisfy herself. She seemed to be truly insatiable!

Then Alain had another idea.

"My pretty, for ze whole evening I have been watching your lovely full tits bouncing and swaying around, it is now time for Alain to give zem ze good fucking also! Yes?"

"Oh yes," Came the breathless response, "How do you want me then?"

"I want you to kneel over me while your 'usband fucks you from behind, zat will give zem ze good jiggle wiggle, yes?"

"Ooh, that sounds good!" She laughed.

We got into position as Alain slid beneath Cynthia with his legs spread wide, he pulled a couple of pillows behind his head and looked down at her cleavage as I entered her once more.

"Ah, excellent my pretty, just look at ze gap between your 'anging breasts, just perfect to accommodate a big fat cock I think."

He pulled her tits apart and placed his cock between them. As he released them, their natural weight moulded them around his cock and with me ramming her hard from behind he was getting a perfect tit fuck with out even trying.

We kept this up for a good ten minutes as Alain used his big hands to push her tits around his thrusting cock.

Finally he had to have release.

"Lift up a little my pretty, I 'ave to cum over zem now!"

As Cynthia raised her body I gripped her arms from behind to give her support and to use them to pull her back harder onto my cock. I was ready too!

Alain took hold of his cock and began wanking hard as he beat it around between her bouncing tits.

Cynthia was loving it!

"Oh wow, yeah, Oh yeah, ...come on you big hunks, work your cocks for me, oh God come on, harder, fill me up and soak me with your lovely cum you brutes!"

We didn't need asking twice, in almost perfect sync we both let go fulfilling her wish. I pumped my load into her as she thrust herself back onto my cock while Alain fired his wad all over her bouncing tits.

"Oh my God, I'm loving this," Cynthia sighed, as she watched Alain's cum drip off her tits and back down on to his spent cock.

"So much cock and so much cum! Mmm, mustn't waste it," she murmured softly, as she gently lifted his cock and licked it clean!

***

Finally, as dawn was breaking, the bed sang out in protest as Alain was wildly fucking her pussy once more. Cynthia was on her back, her stiletto heels flailing dangerously in the air with the power of his passion and I was gripping the headboard for support as I knelt over her and fucked her mouth ... Suddenly, with a huge crack, the bed gave way and tipped us all sideways onto the floor.

We lay there giggling like school kids until Alain spoke up.

"To my room, quickly! My balls will explode if I don't empty zis load soon!"

Still giggling, we picked Cyn up between us and, abandoning the wreckage, we carried her to Alain's room, dumping her unceremoniously on the bed in a tangle of flowing blonde hair, tits, legs, boots and stockings, before quickly resuming our tasks.

Finally we had drained our balls completely, there was nothing left, we were just puffing dust! Completely knackered, the three of us drifted off to sleep where we lay.

***

Late next morning I awoke to a warm bright room.

I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the sunlight that managed to penetrate through the curtains, as memories of the night came back to me.

Cynthia was next to me, asleep on her stomach. Although I could feel movement I could not see Alain.

Curiosity got the better of me and I lifted my head slightly to peer down the bed.

Alain was knelt behind Cyn's closed legs slowly wanking himself.

Seeing me move, he held one finger to his lips.

"Shush!" he whispered, I don't want to wake her, but I must show my appreciation of these magnificent legs once more before I leave!"

I watched in fascination as he slowly unzipped the red high heel knee boots that she was still wearing. He pulled the soft leather away from her legs as he continued to wank himself, still building up speed.

Muttering away in French as his hand became a blur, he suddenly let go streak after streak of cum, splattering her boots and stockings.

"My friend, Alain needed that! Such a wonderful sexy woman and such wonderful sexy legs, no?"

With that he leant forward and slowly zipped the boots back up, trapping his cum inside them.

"Just a little gift for when she awakes. Mon Dieu! Such perfection, I could not resist, yes?"

As Alain drifted off towards the shower I was tempted to roll her over and give her tits the same treatment, but then what was the hurry? He would be on his way back to France later and she would still be here in my bed.

***

It was early afternoon when Cynthia finally appeared downstairs. I had taken her up a coffee when I heard her in the shower and left her to it.

In full credit to her, when she appeared she looked as fresh as a daisy, you would never have guessed that she had been on the receiving end of two rampant cocks all night.

The conversation over a light brunch was very civilised, with no mention of the previous night. That is until Cynthia asked who had filled her boots this morning!

Alain put his hand up.

"I 'ave to admit it my pretty, it was me, just a little leaving present. But any'ow, zey are not now your boots, I will 'ave zem as a memento of a wonderful night with a very 'ot lady, and I will send you a replacement pair!"

***

That evening I left Cynthia at home to relax while I took Alain back to the airport. She was already in bed asleep by the time I returned.

It was a few days before we made love again, she didn't want the dong this time. Afterwards, as she cuddled up to me she explained.

"I think I've done the black cock thing now, thanks to you my darling! But I have some other ideas that I will tell you about soon. Now I am planning a special treat for you, as a 'thank you' for allowing me that wonderful experience!"

***

I have no idea what she is planning, but I'm sure that I'm going to enjoy it!

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers