Cynthia's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Cynthia and Francis go to their first swinger's house party.
14.8k words
4.37
41.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See "The Hideaway Lounge" for the previous episode or "Dress Shopping" for the first in this series.

Chapter 3 -- The First House Party

Cynthia and Francis, have put their toes into the swinger pool and are liking it. After meeting up with two swingers, Foxy and Larry, they have drove to their house for drinks and conversation, yeah right! Along the way, they meet another straight couple, Kim and Steve, who are interested in their antics and have agreed to go with them and possibly try it for themselves.

Boys and girls, this is where the rubber meets the road.

Cynthia's story continues ...

As we drove up to Foxy and Larry's house, it looked really cool. It was a large A-frame with cedar paneling in a really quiet neighborhood. It was all tucked away in the back with woods to the rear. It was obvious that they must have money.

The couple we had just met, Kim and Steve, drove up and we all met outside the house. Foxy put her arms around Larry and Francis to walk them both inside. I took the hint and stepped in between Kim and Steve. We wrapped our arms around each other; both of them felt really good.

The lighting was better inside and I could tell that Kim was a real knockout. She had long blonde hair that she wore straight and it reached down past her shoulders. A tingle went through me as I thought about how good that hair would feel as it was laid across my boobs. I must be a lezzy as I didn't think about her husband but what I was going to do to his wife. I was going to love wrapping her hair in my fingers while I held her against my wet pussy and came in her mouth.

I wondered what her pussy would taste like after Larry rammed that big dick of his in her. She had really nice tits and I tell that there was no bra holding those puppies in. I had to get my mind out of the gutter, as all I could think about was fucking her. But before I fucked her, I was fucking Larry and then Foxy.

This evening started with a normal quiet shy housewife looking for a sexy dress to please her husband and now I'm turning into a complete slut, who is already got three people on her fucking dance card.

I can't believe how much everything about me has changed, even my conversation and choice of words. Before this I would never use words like cock and cunt but now they seem to just fall out of my mouth. I had asked Foxy about this and she said that it was probably from my new lifestyle.

She explained that one of the side effects of swinging was that many of our normal taboos disappear, such as showing off in public or talking dirty. People in the lifestyle feel free to express themselves as their friends accept their behavior without judging them.

Kim had put her arm around me and I could feel her rubbing my back as she snuggled up to me. I could feel her hand drifting down my back until it reached my butt. My dress was so thin and with no panties on, it felt like her hand was on the bare skin of my butt.

I groaned as she squeezed my butt. I started thinking about sucking Larry's dick in the car while he played with my hair and she watched me. I remembered how good his hard cock felt as it slid down my throat and was hoping he was going to fill my mouth with hot cum before he filled me up with his big cock.

I planned on swallowing his load with a smile on my face as there was no way I could let Foxy beat me sucking cock. I knew that she had already taken a load from my husband as I could taste the cum when I licked it off her face and frenched her. I just knew that she hadn't choked when hubby filled her mouth up and I was determined to do just the same with Larry or any other guy I sucked off tonight.

Before I'd had periods of fantasizing as Francis and I pretended to swap partners. Now I've got to stop fantasizing as this is the real deal and I stood a good chance of pulling a train tonight. Not a real long train, only 3 guys, but I bet Larry would be worth 2 or 3 guys himself.

I tried to imagine what it would feel like to have one guy pull his dick out of my wet pussy only to have the next guy drive his dick home to the bottom and start pounding away as I sucked off the guy who just finished fucking me. A tremor ran through my whole body as I fantasized about all the guys fucking me.

Trying to get back to the present, I told Kim, "I know this is going to be a night to remember!"

Kim laid her head on my shoulder and said, "I've always dreamed about doing this and can't believe that it is for real. We've always wondered if people really did things like this."

I reached up and squeezed her tit and said, "Trust me, it is for real and you are going to love it. To be honest I've never done this before either."

Kim said, "I thought you guys were swingers also, especially after I saw you playing with her husband's dick. What if something happens we are not comfortable with? I don't want to get my husband pissed or have to do something I'm not comfortable with?"

I told her, "Don't worry, Larry and Foxy will make sure everything is good and trust me they understand beginners. Anytime if you feel uncomfortable go to Foxy or Larry and they will protect you. Well, unless you happen to pick a time when Larry is fucking my brains out with that big dick of his, then you will just have to make do with sucking my tits and kissing me."

Kim laughed, "Thanks Cynthia, that makes me feel better knowing that I'm going to have to take sloppy seconds from you and Larry! But seriously, while I've fantasized about group sex, do I have to do everybody and what are the rules?"

"No, trust me, I've only known these two for a few hours now, but one thing I know is that "no" means no. They have made it very plain; you only do what you want to do. And Steve, when we go in there don't automatically think you are going to fuck Foxy or me. While I think your chances are pretty good from what I see of you, tread lightly at first."

Steve acknowledged with, "Don't worry Cynthia, this is still a little overwhelming for me and I'll just try to follow along and not get into too much trouble. I would be happy just watching Kim get together with you and Foxy. I'm hoping that I do okay if she gets fucked by Larry or Francis."

I tried to reassure him, "Steve, I think we all have worries like that but in the last couple of hours I've watched Foxy fuck my husband's face at the mall and then suck him off. Then we went to a private club where two housewives made out on the stage to our delight and amazement."

I admitted, "Foxy and I joined them and had unbelievable sex. When we have a few minutes, I'll tell you about it."

"I know I probably shouldn't admit this but I got fist fucked by one of the girls on stage while sucking off the other girl! I have never come so hard with her fist in my pussy and in front of probably 100 or more people!"

Kim responded, "Wow, what did your husband say? Was he pissed?"

I answered, "He couldn't say a lot as he was getting a blow job from our waitress. I came back to the table about the time he unloaded in her mouth. He certainly wasn't in any shape to complain."

Kim asked, "You are not kidding are you? You really got fist fucked on stage while your husband got sucked off?"

I confessed, "Foxy told me that she was going to make me a slut and I think I'm well on my way. After my first on stage sex performance, things only got better."

"Then Foxy and I went back to their table and she introduced me to them and their husbands. One of the guys had been jacking off while watching his wife and when he came, I automatically dropped to my knees and sucked him off, while my husband watched me. It's funny but after a minute you realize that nobody is cheating and we are all just enjoying the action. It doesn't mean anything besides great sex!"

Kim interrupted with "Sin, I've just got to hear the story of Foxy face fucking your husband at the mall. Can we go shopping with you next time? Can I call you 'Sin' for a nickname?"

I told her, "Sure 'Sin' it is, that sounds kinky and when the action slows down I'll tell you the story of how we met. It's sort of like the way we picked you two up on the side of the road! Plus, if you're looking for sexy clothes, we can go shopping at that store."

Kim then asked me, "Would it be okay if I got together with Larry also or is he all yours?"

I replied, "That sounds good and I'll be glad to share him with you. It would turn me on to help Larry fuck you. Plus keep in mind that the only person who gets to keep Larry is his wife. It's just nice that she shares him with us. They have made it very plain that they don't cheat on each other and the people they run with don't either.

At the club we were just at, she pointed out a good looking couple sitting all by themselves. She said they were new and the word quickly went around that the husband was calling wives and girlfriends for private dates. Now everyone ignores them and they will quickly get the message."

Kim followed up with, "Did it make you jealous when you saw his wife giving your husband a blow job and rubbing her pussy against his face?"

I confessed, "Well I guess for a second, when it hit me that some fox was making out with my husband. After thinking about it for a second, I realized that there was nothing beyond fucking and sucking. Now when I watch her swallow his cock, it just turns me on."

Kim asked Steve, "Do you think you'll be okay with Larry or maybe Francis making love to me?"

Steve said, "I think so. I've thought about what it is going to look like when one of the guys takes you. Every time I think of you sucking a strange dick, it really turns me on."

I told them both, "Foxy has told me that they don't 'make love', they 'fuck'. Making love is for you and your spouse. They also try to keep things even to ensure that the new couple doesn't feel left out. She has went out of her way to take care of my husband as she's well aware that I'm dying to have Larry's big cock buried in me.

They feel that sex is fun by itself and doesn't have anything to do with personal feelings. Also she reiterated that they don't make love, they fuck, plain and simple."

Kim said, "That makes my pussy tingle to think of being a sex object and just fucking someone for the sake of fucking period. Are you into girls also?"

"I've kind of fantasized about being with a girl but never have except with Foxy tonight and some with Chrissy. Every time I touch a girl, I get so turned on and really think I'm going to like girls a lot."

"Who is Chrissy?" Kim asked.

"She's a red headed Amazon, like Foxy except with huge tits and also over 6 foot in heels. Foxy told me that she used to be a bunny and Foxy was always amazed that she could stuff her melons into that bunny costume. We met at the Hideaway Lounge and she is supposed to come over later," I told her.

Kim asked, "So does Larry like girls with big tits?"

I answered, "Foxy told me, he prefers girls with medium size tits like hers. She became their girlfriend a couple of years ago but only because they like her and not that she has big jugs."

Kim said, "I couldn't believe how sexy Foxy's tits were. They are perfectly shaped and stick straight out. They must feel great to play with. It was kind of hard to tell on the side of the road but doesn't she have pierced nipples?"

I told her, "My first job, when we met, was to hold her up while she came in my husband's mouth. You'll quickly figure out that she takes having a climax seriously! So the natural way to hold her was by cupping her jugs. As I played with those tits and her nipples all I could think about was fucking her. It was so neat to put my fingers in her nipple rings and pull her nipples out. That finishes her off in a second."

Kim asked, "Does she always wear a chain in between her nipple rings? That looks so erotic but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to wear that out in public."

"Larry calls her a prick-teaser and shit disturber because she loves showing off her body. When we were walking out of the mall, she kept reaching inside my top to play with my nipples, while everybody watched. It's a good thing that she is only interested in fucking your husband because you would have some stiff competition, there." I told her laughingly.

Kim said, "But she's not really a prick teaser is she? After all she's sucked off your husband and came in his mouth."

I laughed and said, "For Foxy, being a prick teaser means getting everyone hot and bothered but she is pretty selective in fucking people. Larry said that she doesn't normally get in a pile but typically will get together with one guy or girl and sometimes no one."

Kim asked, "Does getting in a pile mean what I think it does? Is that like a gang bang?"

"No, as I understand it a pile is when a group of guys and girls get together and everyone gets passed around. A gang bang is a bunch of guys fucking one girl. For them, Larry tells me that they only get in a pile if they know everyone and the situation is right. Foxy never does a gang bang or pull a train, two is her limit," I told her.

"I probably should tell you two, the basic rules of the game before we get started. It is fine for girls to kiss each other but not between guys and girls. Certainly you can kiss a guy but just don't spend an hour playing tonsil hockey with him. Kissing is considered personal and something you do with your partner, not someone else. Always try and keep your partner in mind when getting laid. If one of you is not getting any, it can lead to bad feelings, so be considerate. Foxy said that once you are in the lifestyle for awhile, it's not that big of a deal. The one thing they have proved to me is that they want to be sure both people are having a great time."

Kim told me, "I can't believe that you guys picked us up on the side of the road. When you pulled Larry's fingers out of your pussy and sucked them, I almost came myself. When I walked over to the car I was hoping you would offer me a taste."

I said, "I'm sorry I didn't but the night is young. We probably need to get on in the house and see what is going on. Keep thinking about tasting my pussy and who knows, your dreams might come true!"

We walked into a large family room with a two story ceiling and a big fire place with a conversation pit around it. The conversation pit would probably hold fifteen or twenty people and looked so seductive. The interior of the house was all open; there was a stairway in the middle that sort of divided up the house.

Other than that there were virtually no walls. The back of the family room was a glass wall which looked out onto a pool and hot tub. I could see the woods behind the house and thought this must be completely private and secluded.

All the furniture was very modern even down to the television, which looked like something out of a Si Fi movie. Around the walls were pinball machines and even a soda machine except filled with different kinds of imported beer. I could just imagine the parties they must have here.

Larry said, "Cynthia help me get some drinks and the rest of you get comfortable." Larry and I walked into the kitchen and Larry said "I don't normally drink but it might be a good idea to make some frozen margaritas to help relax everyone. We don't normally have this many new people at one time."

Alone in the kitchen, Larry put his arms around me and held me tight. He wanted to know if I was okay and that things were not moving too fast for me. While he held me, I could feel the bulge of his cock pressing into me.

I reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants and said, "This is all moving fast but I think I'm doing okay and know that you and Foxy will help me if necessary. To be honest the idea of possibly fucking two guys and two girls is unreal but I'm hoping it comes true. I know I can tell you that I have been so turned on all night. My husband and I have pretended about doing things like this but for them to come true is mind blowing."

Larry told me that you would really be surprised what goes on and how many people are doing things like this. "'Straights' have no idea what is happening around them."

It was still hard to believe that a couple of hours ago, his wife picked us up while trying on clothes and now I was fixing to have a virtual stranger or maybe two or more fuck me silly.

We brought drinks back into the family room and saw everyone busy. Foxy and Kim were both on their knees taking turns sucking Steve and Francis. Steve had a nice hard dick and Foxy was showing him how she could swallow it. This was the first time I got to actually watch Foxy suck dick and she made me so horny just watching how she worked over Steve's nice cock.

She would let it slide completely down her throat while she sucked hard on it and then would lick all over the head. Looking at her face I could tell she was lost in her own little world that consisted of her mouth and Steve's dick. Watching this scene, I could tell that my husband didn't stand a chance, when she sucked him off. I don't think any guy would be able to keep from giving her his cum. She obviously loved her work and it showed. Hopefully later on, she could give me a few lessons.

Kim was working her lips all over my hubby's cock and it looked so good in her mouth. I saw he had nothing to worry about as his dick looked hard enough to drive a nail with and I could see every vein bulging on his cock.

She looked up at me and I could see the moment of hesitation as she got caught sucking my husband's dick. I leaned down and ruffled her hair and said, "Well looks like you've got everything under control." After a second, she closed her eyes and slowly swallowed his dick.

Most of hubby's dick was buried in her mouth and I could tell from the look on his face that he was in heaven. He had his eyes closed and I don't think even realized that I was watching him. God, I must be a complete slut as the only thing that I thought about was whether he could get off again and not that some bitch was trying to swallow his love juice. I thought to myself, "It's nice to be a girl as we can get off over and over, not just once or twice a night!"

Francis was going to owe me big time after tonight as he's had three different mouths on his dick in the last several hours!

Larry put the drinks down and said, "Well I guess we don't need these after all." Then he untied my dress and it fell to the floor. As I stood there naked Larry looked me all over with lust and said "This is going to be so good."

The room was dim and lighted only by the moonlight and flickering fireplace. I looked down and watched the moonlight falling on my jugs and highlighting my nipples. This was the first time that I have been completely naked in front of someone other than my husband. Even at the club, I still had something on but this was the moment of truth for me. I knew that I was fixing to climb into bed with Larry and about to throw the final vestiges of being a nice girl out the window.

I stood naked in front of Larry, as I struggled with the moment of truth. I was so horny I could taste it but could I really fuck another girl's husband, possibly while my hubby and his wife watched us? All the games we had played about sleeping with other people were just that games, now the coach was sending me into the game for real. I knew that it was 4th down and short, would I run the ball in or punt?

I realized that tomorrow I would be the same person, maybe a little sore but still a wife committed to her husband. I giggled to myself when I thought of being a little sore. I knew that Larry didn't know exactly what I was thinking but I was sure he knew what my struggle was. I loved him and his wife more as I thought back over the night, now realizing for the first time that many of the things they did was to ease us along the path, while waiting to help us if we freaked out. At every point we had the option to chicken out but thankfully had stayed the course. Now we are coming to the goal line.