Cynthia's Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Cyn, I think we should call it quits for now, but I will be back to see you once school ends and I expect for you this time to be waiting for me naked, knelling in front of your desk, with your hands cuffed behind your back, blindfolded, and the gag stuffed in your mouth. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Excellent, now you have a good rest of your day and I'll see you after school."

Sage exited my room once the last word left her mouth, and I went to sit down behind my desk to reflect on the experience I just had as well as how Sage expected me to wait for her after school. I just took the remaining lunch break to enjoy everything, and to go over all the feelings I was having. A sense of sexuality was oozing out of my and I could not have been happier; I just drifted off into a daze that made me smile and had my pussy dripping with excitement. As the lunch bell rang, I was startled back to reality causing me to shake myself out of my daze and start to get things setup for my upcoming classes. As I was reaching for my lecture notes, I noticed that I had left out the plug and the cuffs. I quickly snatched them up and stashed both items away inside my desk drawer. Just as I slid the drawer shut, two students walked in and took their seats. My breathing was erratic, but I was able to calm myself quickly by reassuring myself that it could have been far worse. All I could wish was that my last two classes would go by quickly and without incident so that I could get to my time with Sage. As more students filed in, I had to get the thoughts of after school out my head and once again focus on what I was being paid to do; teach.

12