Cynthia's Submission Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flip-flopping between the two options for a moment, I decided to make a firm decision after I had completed all of the other required parts to the task. Let me see how I felt once everything else was out of the way. With that I got my camera app running on my phone and quickly snapped off four pictures of myself sitting naked in the movies; each one more graphic then one before it. Once those got sent off too Sage, I stood up and slowly crept my way to the main entrance of the room. Though I was completely alone, I still felt as though I had to be quite and sneak my way down to it; this only added fuel to my already out of control sexual fire.

I eventually reached the door, and immediately captured the first picture of me standing on the inside it. Before moving on to the next pictures, I peaked my head outside to make sure no one was about. Confident that the coast was clear, at least for the moment, I went ahead and took the next two pictures. The first one was of me holding the door open and standing in the threshold, and the second was me standing outside of the theatre with the door shut behind me. My heart was racing and I still had one more picture to take. Before I moved on to it, I decided to go ahead and send Sage the three by the door first to allow my nerves to come back down.

With the pictures sent, I peered around the wall of the theatre entrance and into the hall way. I was not only looking to see if it was clear, but also trying to decide where the nearest poster was from me. I located one about two hundred feet away on the opposite side of the hall, and decided to make a break for it while no one was around. I reached the poster, and quickly attempted to capture the picture but unfortunately dropped my phone. Fearful that at any moment someone could appear down the hall, I scramble to pick it back up. Luckily, I was more successful on my second attempt and got the picture before retreating back to the entrance of my movie.

I sent off the poster picture, and then reached for the door. It was at this moment I realized I still had a decision to make. Since I still had a buzz of sexual energy flowing though me, the decision was simple, and felt as if it wasn't one at all; I was going to go with option two, simply because at that moment of sexual arousal it quite simply seemed to be the obvious progression of the night. Refocused, I swung the door open confidently, returned to my seat to grab my purse, click my heels back down the aisle to the back exit, and left the theatre into the back alley completely naked.

Once the chill of the night air hit my uncovered skin, I realized just exactly what I had gotten myself in to. Almost on cue, the exit door swung back shut, locking me outside and making continuing on my only viable option. Taking my usual deep breath to steady myself, I began the trek down the alley towards the front of the multiplex. As I walked I realized that the alley was located on the right side of the building; meaning that because of where I had parked, I would have to cross in front of the main entrance to the theatre. If I had known I would be leaving the movie nude via the side alley, I may have chosen to park differently. However, I did not stop to ponder the issue, but instead kept walking until I reached the corner of the building.

At the corner, I slowly peaked around to see what may lie ahead of me. No one was about, and I was pretty sure that no one would be inside the ticket booth as all the movies for the night were nearly over. I also looked to the parking lot to see how many cars were there. It seemed that most of the cars that were there when I arrived, had left; leaving only a few remaining, and two new vehicles parked in the first two closest spots. Figuring that there would be no other better time to make my move, I emerged from around the corner and began walking in the direction of my car. As I reached the point in which would be directly in front of the right side, glass, entrance doors, I slowed to see if any employees were in view. To my luck, there were not, and I quickly stepped my way to the cover of the empty ticket booth in the middle part of the building.

The only reason I kept close to the front of the building rather than sneaking through the darker parking lot, was not because I enjoyed the extra added thrill, though that was a plus, it was because I still had to take my final picture to prove which option I chose to Sage. I had decided in the alley way that the best picture to prove my choice would be one of me standing in front of the ticket booth. So when I reached the limited cover provided by it, I pulled out my phone, snapped off a picture, and sent it to my mistress. With that detail out of the way, I confidently walked towards my parked car, heels clicking on the pavement, and without even looking to see if anyone could see me through the left side, windowed doors.

I got into my car beaming with the joy of accomplishment and raw sexual energy. The drive back to my house was a blur, and didn't even think twice about my neighbors as I exited my car and entered my front door. Inside, I immediately called Sage; it was twelve thirty in the morning. After two rings she answered cheerfully.

"Well done slut. I am impressed with your commitment to serving me, and carrying out my desires for you. For doing such an excellent job of completing your tasks, you be rewarded be being allowed to masturbate to completion tonight. As for tomorrow, I want you to meet me at school early again; and as you did before, you are to be nude. Is this clear sub-slut?"

"Yes mistress, and thank you for the opportunity to pleasure myself tonight."

"Your welcome and I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning slut."

The line went silent, and I sprinted to my bedroom to pleasure myself. Upon hitting the bed, my hand was on my pussy, and I almost immediately achieved climax. It only took me a few quick seconds before I did, and when I did it was explosive. All of the tension that had built up from the day's events was expelled in one violent, orgasmic, moment. Coming down from it I almost fell asleep as I was; heels on and half hanging off the bed. Fortunately, I was able to get enough life back to set my bedside alarm, and remove my heels before crawling under the sheets to pass out. I fell asleep dreaming of the possibilities that lay ahead of me the next day at school.

12