Czech Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

"Jordan...I ah...know how to kiss a guy and all that...but what if he wants to do more," she stated nervously.

I sat next to Roxanne, took her hands in mine and looked into her lovely blue eyes.

"Hey, don't worry...when the time comes...and it feels right...you'll know what to do...follow your heart..."

I felt like a fool. Me, a lesbian trying to give dating advice to a straight girl. However, I was positive that Roxanne didn't have an inkling about my sexual preference. Or so I thought; oh how naïve I was.

Roxanne and Kip dated for the rest of spring term and it looked like romance was in the air. She continued her workout program with religious zeal and her transformation was nothing less than amazing.

During finals week she dropped a bombshell on me that saddened me to my core. Roxanne was transferring to a school closer to home because of Kip. He was attending Drexel University in Philadelphia and she wanted to be near him. How could I blame her? She was falling in love.

When Roxanne told me, I blubbered on her shoulder like kid.

"I'm gonna miss you..."

"Oh Jordan..." she cried softly and held me tenderly.

"Promise we'll stay in touch...we'll always be friends," I stated with utter sincerity.

"You know it! You've done so much for me...I owe you girlfriend...thank you..."

We held each other for a few minutes until Jordan pulled back with an excited look on her face.

"Can ya visit me sometime over the summer? My folks have a house up in the mountains with a pool and...maybe the week of July 4th?" She asked hopefully.

Hell, if I had to walk all the way to Pennsylvania, I would because I valued her friendship so highly.

That year I was working as a waitress in the restaurant my mother managed. I begged her to let me go but my mom could be unyielding about practical matters like earning enough money to stay in college.

In the end, my mother relented. Roxanne picked me up at the airport and we started the long journey to the Pocono Mountains. As she drove, we chatted with the air of familiarity. Her relationship with Kip had blossomed and she was excited about their prospects for a future together.

"I finally lost it..." she said shyly.

"Yer...innocence?" I asked.

"Uh huh...and it was like you said, I knew with all my heart I wanted to make love to him and it just...happened," she gushed.

Roxanne was positively beaming and I was overjoyed for my friend.

"Is Kip coming up for the holiday?" I asked, hoping to meet the guy who stole Roxanne's heart.

"Not till next Saturday...he's working at his dad's company and can't get off till then and...my parents are in Florida visiting my sick aunt...so we'll have the house to ourselves," she said with a crafty grin.

When we pulled into a secluded road that ran along an imposing lake, I marveled at the size of the houses that lined the banks.

Roxanne guided the car down a narrow lane and a large, two story cottage loomed before us. The home was situated on a private cove in a very secluded part of the resort.

After a light lunch, Roxanne guided me to the guest room where I hastily changed for some sunbathing time. I was the first one on the deck and waited patiently for her to appear.

When Roxanne walked out, my jaw dropped. Her transformation to muscular hottie was complete. I simply gawked at her. In her string bikini, she looked like she stepped off the pages of a bodybuilding magazine with a well defined physique that was astonishingly feminine at the same time.

"Wow Roxanne...you look...amazing!" I gushed.

Kip is one lucky son of a bitch, I mused quietly.

"Thanks," she stated humbly, and blushed.

The sight of Roxanne's hard body ignited my libido. But, I had to walk on eggshells with her. After all she was Kip's girl and...hetero.

I spent the afternoon in a semi-excited state and fought a fierce internal battle with myself. It was nearing dinner time when I excused myself to take a refreshing dip in the pool. I heard a splash behind me and turned to see Roxanne swimming towards me.

Because I'd been waiting tables for long hours at the restaurant, my workouts had suffered and while I was toned and tight, I paled in comparison to Roxanne. Goddamn, I was jealous and resolved to commit myself to fitness when I returned to Chicago.

In a role reversal, I was the one who felt shy and intimidated around Roxanne. We'd been imbibing most of the afternoon and I was pleasantly buzzed when she swam up right in front of me. The water clinging to her skin gave her muscles a sexy glow in the sunlight

Roxanne put her arms around my neck and gazed at me adoringly.

"Best friends?" she asked so sweetly that my heart melted.

"Yeah...best friends" I answered, and my eyes welled up.

At that moment in time, Roxanne was my dearest and closest gal pal. Her embrace was tender, wanting and it was me who feared what was coming next. The last thing I wanted was to spoil our friendship.

Roxanne pulled back and untied the stings on her top, then went under and removed her bottoms. She was delightfully naked in the water.

"Turn around," she commanded.

Roxanne popped the snap on my top and I skinned the bottoms down my legs. Without exchanging another word we swam side by side in the pool. The mercurial smile on her face was hard to fathom but I instinctively knew that she was bi-curious. A feeling of elation spread through my being and I was proud that she had chosen me.

"I gonna catch some rays," I stated, interrupting the silence.

I found the nearest lounger and watched Roxanne swim to the side of the pool. When she hauled her dripping body out of the water, I gasped and ogled her exquisite form. As a burning desire for the hottie started to grow, she struck a muscle pose.

Roxanne's physique was a sculpted wonder of lean sinew and curves. Her shapely ass in particular caught my attention.

"How did you get your butt to look so..." I couldn't find the right words.

"Countless squats and dead lifts...she said with a serious expression.

Roxanne's breasts were round swells with long pink nipples on her chest. Christ, I was salivating just staring at them. She's got to know I'm hot for her, my brain screamed.

Roxanne sat on the lounger next to me and started talking about her commitment to physical fitness. Then, the bombshell went off,

"Jordan, do you think I'm...like attractive...what I mean to say is...oh, I can't explain...shit"

It was one of the rare times I heard her utter an expletive.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is...let me start over...when I looked at the photos of the women on the body building websites...I...ah...found myself getting turned on...but it really inspired me...I wanted to look like them in the worst way..."

Roxanne lowered her head and I heard her sniffling. Immediately, I sat up and put my arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, it's perfectly natural...don't be upset," I stated soothingly.

"I'm sorry...I feel like I asked you come here under false pretenses...I was hoping that you..."

I took Roxanne in my arms and held her, stroking her naked back in an attempt to comfort her. Little did I know it was having a different effect.

"That feels nice," she purred.

My hands ran the length of her back, from her shoulders to the top of her butt.

"I've been really curious...what it would be like with another girl...what it would feel like...it's just that...Jordan..."

"Shh...it's ok...you don't have to explain..."

I tilted her pretty face up to mine and kissed her squarely on the lips. Roxanne threw her arms around my neck and drove her tongue into my mouth. It was apparent to me that she wanted this to happen and was waiting for the right time and place.

Roxanne moaned as I planted light sucking kisses over the supple skin of her neck and my hands skillfully manipulated the tight pink buds on her chest.

"I want you Jordan," she groaned.

"You've got me girl!" I cried.

Roxanne threw herself into Sapphic loving with startling intensity. The blonde muscular hottie sucked my titties like she'd been doing it for years and lit a forest fire in my loins.

I was gasping, light headed when Roxanne finally stopped, picked me up in a startling display of strength, carried me to her oversized lounger and lay on top of me.

Jesus, the girl loves tits, my mind exulted as she renewed her assault on my heaving breasts. Her nipping teeth nearly drove me insane. Abruptly, she stopped and gazed at me with an expression of pure lust.

I'd seduced straight girls who gave their all when it came to lesbian lovin' but Roxanne surprised me. Her talented mouth and lips bussed the flesh on my belly until she reached my mound. I kept a closely clipped triangle of pubes above my slit with the rest of my pubic area clean shaven.

"Hmm...umm..." she growled, and buried her face betwixt my thighs.

What she lacked in technique, Roxanne more than made up for in determination. She knew just where to lick and lashed my clit with intense feathery light whips. In no time at all I was howling,

Oh God! Oh God! Oh...oh...oh..."

Up on my elbows, I watched in total awe as my best friend gorged on my gurgling pussy. A pair of hands grasped my buns tightly as her relentless tongue lambasted my swampy crease.

Approaching the brink, I threw my legs over her muscled shoulders and pushed my throbbing gash against Roxanne's gobbling lips until a searing hot wave washed over me.

"Oh fuck..." I yelled, lost in the throes of a nifty orgasm.

In the aftermath Roxanne looked sheepish until I extolled her prowess.

"Damn girl! That was intense!" I crowed.

Roxanne's embarrassed expression dissolved to one of pride and I jumped her hot bod like a lioness on a zebra.

My eager lips suckled her boobs and I fingered her sopping slit until Roxanne was delirious.

"Oh...oh...eat me...please eat me...oh Jordan..."

I feasted on my friend with a boundless hunger. Tasting her tangy juices and savoring every drop that invaded my thirsty maw.

Watching my dear friend explode in orgasm was a dream come true and I promptly buried my tongue in her butt hole and energetically tossed her salad.

"Wow...oh my God...oh my God..." she trumpeted to the evening sky.

After I completed my assault on her hard body, Roxanne lay limp and drenched in sweat on the lounger. She turned her head and gaped at me with an expression of complete satisfaction.

"That was...incredible...oh God...I can't move..."

The setting sun and the chill air heralded our exit to the upstairs shower. As we were toweling off, Roxanne gazed at me with the fondest look on her pretty face.

"Jordan...I...ah...thanks..." and she blushed.

The week in the Pocono Mountains with Roxanne is on the top five weeks list in my life. I introduced her to my vibrator and Lordy but the girl was a hootin' and a hollerin'.

Several nights we went clubbing and the sight of Roxanne in a spaghetti strap "T" and short form fitting skirt was awe inspiring. The girl was a vision of strength and femininity.

Roxanne fully explored her bi-curious side. Her fascination with my vibrator turned into several pussy pounding sessions. I took great delight in reaming her tight hole with the long cylindrical missile. My only regret? A strap-on would have been the ideal instrument for girl fucking.

By the time Saturday rolled around, I was sexually satisfied and a little sore but it was Roxanne who seemed unhappy that our brief affair had to end.

Kip's was scheduled to meet up with Roxanne in Philly around the same time I was leaving for Chicago. We were having breakfast and the introspective expression on her face belied some internal conflict.

"Hey, is something' bugging you" I enquired.

"I ah...Jordan...this week has been...very enlightening...I'm sad to see you go..."

When Roxanne looked up her eyes were wet.

"Hey...you're not sorry about...ya know...what we did and..." Roxanne interrupted me.

"Oh no! I think what I'm trying to say is..."

Roxanne cleared her throat and plowed ahead,

"You helped me discover something that I've dreamed about since I started weight training. The feelings kept getting stronger and...I've had a crush on you since we first met in freshman year."

Roxanne looked positively sheepish and I took her in my arms.

"I'm gonna miss you Jordan...I'm gonna miss you a whole heck of a lot," she whimpered in my ear.

We kissed with a great deal of fervor and the soulful look in Roxanne's eyes had my loins a buzzin'.

"Can we make love...one more time, before ya have to go?" she asked pleadingly.

I practically raped the muscle hottie right there on the kitchen table, our feral cries of passion filling the air above us. We were unusually quiet in the car as Roxanne drove to the airport but her affectionate smiles warmed my heart and soul. There wasn't much to say. Her life would revolve around Kip in Philadelphia.

When we reached the departure area, a tearful goodbye was unavoidable. We held each other and cried softly. I knew then that if Roxanne had returned to college as my roommate, my life might have taken a different path.

We stayed in touch over the years via telephone and eventually emails. Roxanne married Kip and had a couple of kids. Last Christmas, I received a photo greeting card of the entire family and saw that she had changed little over the years.

I often wondered if Roxanne continued the exploration of her bi-side. Was I her first and last? Our telephone conversations and emails never strayed into the intimate areas of her life.

Regrets? No...it wasn't meant to be. Just one episode in a series of "might have beens" that occur in ones life.

Sophomore year flew by. My sex life was sporadic but gratifying and while love eluded me, it conked me right on the noggin at the start of term in junior year.

The very first time I saw her, she caught my fancy and I soon discovered I wanted a full on relationship with her. Hanna, just the mere mention of her name still makes my heart flutter with emotion.

I met Hanna at a Frat mixer and to my astonishment, none of the brothers' paid any attention to her so I struck up a conversation. A statuesque brunette with a slender, athletic body, she radiated sexuality on a scale that was off the charts.

Incidentally, the Frat mixers were a great way for me to meet hetero girls. The brothers always invited far too many women. The stragglers who kept to themselves or were ignored by the frat guys were easy pickins for me.

Hanna's beauty and incredibly hot body must have been too intimidating for any guy (that night at least) to approach her.

"Hey, I'm Jordan," I greeted the lanky lovely.

"Hanna," was her one word answer, but the smile on her face conveyed a warmth that interested me from the beginning.

The noise level in the house was painful and I suggested we go outside.

"How does it feel to be ignored?" I asked casually.

Hanna sighed and a look of sadness crossed her face.

"I'm not surprised...ya see...I ah...broke up with my boyfriend or I should say he broke up with me last summer and well...I've been dying to meet a new guy...at least one who seems nice, ya know, not a creep..." Hanna was clearly crestfallen.

Hanna looked upset and unexpectedly, I put my arm around her shoulder and gave it a sympathetic squeeze.

"There'll be other mixers..." I said until she cut me off.

"This is my third mixer in as many weeks and except for some idle chit-chat no one seems...ya know...interested in me..."

"If you don't mind me asking...I mean I know we just met...but why did your boyfriend dump...I mean break it off?"

"It's simple really...he met someone else," she stated sadly.

Hanna was genuinely distressed and tears pooled in her pretty eyes.

"We tried to have a long distance relationship but with him at Stanford and me here in Illinois...I guess the temptation was too much for him..." she said in a halting voice filled with emotion.

"Hey, don't cry...you'll meet somebody..."

"Ya know how it is, ya feel like you'll never meet anyone new...who likes ya for who you are and..." Her face was a mask of pain.

I put my arm around Hanna again and she genuinely liked my sympathetic gesture.

"I'm sorry...I feel like I'm taking advantage of you...I'm gonna head back to my dorm...thanks for listening Jordan..."

"Wait a sec...I wasn't havin' a very good time at the party...lets go to the Brass Rail Tavern and toss a few beers...on me...whadda ya say?"

"But, I'm not twenty-one..." Hanna said with trepidation.

"No problemo girl, I know the bartender," I stated factually.

And, in truth I was very friendly with the female barkeep on I guess you can say an intimate level.

Hanna brightened and took my arm.

"What are we waiting for...time to forget past loves..."

I had a great time with Hanna that night. Witty, charming, intelligent, kindhearted...I could on and on concerning her attributes. The girl was a lesbian's dream come true but I was positive she didn't have a gay bone in her body.

My sensibilities told me that even the straightest of straight girls could be swayed to try anything once, especially during the bi-curious college years. However, I realized from the start that I could easily fall for Hanna.

We partied until the bar closed and walked back to her dorm room on unsteady legs. Her roommate was absent and when Hanna asked if I wanted to stay until I was more sober, my heart leapt with joy.

However, I didn't even try a little bit to get into her pants because I was truly fascinated by Hanna. An Elementary Education major, I was enthralled by her artless and sincere personality. She was what the guys called a babe but the type of babe they would bring home to meet mom.

As we came down from our alcohol induced high, Hanna spoke frankly about her desire to someday get married and start a family.

"...I guess that's on hold for awhile..." she stated humorously.

Hanna's mood had improved greatly and we exchanged cell numbers and pledged to keep in touch.

"Damn Jordan, I feel like we've been friends for years...ya know how to party girl...thanks for being there for me tonight," She stated forthrightly and gave me a friendly hug. My face grew hot and I realized I was blushing.

A deep friendship evolved in a short space of time and most weekends were spent in each others company. We hung out together, went to parties but gradually I noticed that we were spending time solely in each others presence.

My sex life was on hold during this period because I was hot for Hanna. I never revealed my sexual leanings to her but the subject came up one night after we left a boisterous frat party that saw Hanna turn down a guy who was all over her, asking for a date. Shit, he was very handsome and if he had asked me, I might have considered it. I often wondered what sex was like without a dildo and I would have let him have his way with me. However, the point was academic because he was after Hanna.

At parties and mixers, I was usually approached by guys but I made it clear I wasn't interested in anything but friendship. Surprisingly, a few understood and I forged some lasing bonds with the opposite sex while I was in college.

Very loopy from the multiple beers we drank at the party, Hanna and I made a bee line for her room. We collapsed on her bed giggling like two kids.

"Jeez Hanna, why'd ya turn that guy down...what a hunk!" I gushed.

"I don't see YOU accepting any dates," she stated with authority.

Hanna's face was alive with a look of reckoning. She was gazing at me as though for the first time she understood something about me without my telling her.

"I don't want ya ta get angry with me but can I ask ya something personal?"

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers