D is for Dogging

Story Info
Kenny and Angela try something new.
3.4k words
4.19
121.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literace
Literace
13 Followers

The story is true. The names have been changed. This one happened last year. Bon appetit.

Over a late and lazy Sunday breakfast, my wife Angela asked me a question that had been sparked by a four page 'World Exclusive Investigation' in one of the more racy Sunday papers.

"What's dogging?"

"Huh?"

"Dogging. Apparently it's all the rage these days," she said shaking her paper to indicate the source of her question. "There's even celebrities doing it."

"Doesn't it tell you in there?"

"Kind of. Well it tells you WHAT it is, but not WHY they do it."

I put my paper down, took off my reading glasses. "It's. . . I suppose it's public exhibitionism. A couple get in a car, drive out to some parking area. Then they have sex while strangers watch them, and sometimes the strangers touch and join in."

"Mmmmm."

We returned to our papers and, I thought, that was the end of the subject. That night, however, in the midst of sex during that part where we started to voice our fantasies, the topic came round again. I was lying between Angela's spread legs going to town on her fabulous pussy, licking and kissing and sucking on her clit. Her panting was starting to quicken. She was lifting her buttocks off the bed to force herself into my mouth.

"Oh yes, hun....just there," she panted. "Yeah, would you like to do that to me while someone, some other guy watched? Huh? Would you like that?"

Which was a bit unfair seeing as I was unable to respond, having my mouth full of cunt at the time. But, taking my silence as agreement, she continued. "I'd like that. Lying naked in a car with you licking me out while a guy watches. Yeah, he'd be able to see my tits, and my pussy. He could see your tongue going . . . yeah, just like that, in and out, licking and kissing."

She was panting very heavily by now and her words were pouring out of her mouth, just like her juice was pouring out of her snatch. And I must admit, the thought was really turning me on.

I should point out at this juncture that my wife and I are no strangers to group sex. Our first session was kind of forced on Angela (SEE B IS FOR BANG), but after that, when we were properly back together as a married couple we enjoyed a fair few 'experiences' - some of which will turn up later on in this alphabet series. But up to this point there had always been some initial contact- either the other people were friends or acquaintances or we had had some other kind of contact beforehand - via e-mail, or chatroom or some other contact. This 'dogging' idea that the Sunday papers had given her was something new.

Anyway, we continued in this vein for the rest of the night, shagging away at each other while talking about strange men watching us and joining in. The sex was great, and the following morning the sheets were a mess. The next few nights were really just repeat performances, and it became clear to me that here was an opportunity to sexperiment in a new way.

A trawl through the darker side of the internet eventually brought me reward in the shape of a dogging area that was not too far a drive away. The site even gave a list of do's and don't's . Yes, even dogging has a strict sense of etiquette. That night, I took our verbal fantasy up a notch and revealed to Angela what I had found on the internet. "That's not that far away is it?" she asked. "About twenty miles," I agreed. She grabbed my cock and started to suck on it with a frenzy that she hadn't matched for quite a few weeks and I knew it was a certainty that we would go dogging soon.

Two nights later we borrowed my sister-in-law's old Peugeot Estate ( the rear seats folded flat, if you want to know) and we headed of for rural Cheshire. To say Angela was sexually excited would be an understatement. She was on 'simmer' from the moment we got into the car. Stopped at a traffic light during the journey, she grabbed my hand and pulled it inside her knickers - she was sopping. I mean it was literally leaking out of her all over the seat of her sister's car and I made a mental note to ensure I gave the car a good interior wipe over before returning it.

"I can't believe I'm gonna' do this," she gabbled, "It's sooooo dirty." "Yeah, don't get carried away too soon, though. I told you what it said on the net, didn't I? You aren't guaranteed a show every night." "But I think I'm gonna' be lucky, sweetie. I think I'm gonna get my show."

Despite Angela's optimism, I knew the chances of us striking lucky on the first night weren't high. Still, if nothing DID happen, I had an incredibly horny woman on my hands so it was hard to see how I could go wrong. One way or another, I thought, I'm in for some good horny sex.

With my hand-written map on her lap, Angela navigated us off the motorway, down onto a series of country lanes that were marked with only the occasional light.

"It should be somewhere on the left," she said, and I noticed her breathing was getting raspy. Christ! If she didn't get some action soon, I was convinced she was going to melt. She grabbed my hand fiercely. "That's it," she said. I slowed the car and sure enough there was our spot - a small picnic area, gravel-covered with a fringe of grass around the outside with half a dozen picnic tables dotted around. At the far end there was a parked car - its headlights off, but its interior light on. I could make out a man in the driver's seat and either a woman or a man with long hair alongside. The interior light being on indicated that the couple welcomed voyeurs.

I pointed the car toward them, performed a neat three-point turn, and reversed the car alongside theirs. Now I could see that the passenger was indeed a woman . I guessed her to be in her late thirties, early forties, and - from what I could see - of average looks. The guy - her husband?- I couldn't quite make out, as by the time I had the car parked his head had disappeared from view.

"He's going down on her, isn't he?" Angela asked. I nodded. "Wanna' get closer?"

Angela nodded and, together, we got out of the car and strolled nonchalantly to their car. We both bent our head right up to the passenger window and stared in. Sure enough, the woman was leaning back in her seat with her skirt rolled up, her tits out on view and her man busily slavering away at her cunt. She looked into our eyes as she jerked up on down on his mouth.

I made a 'roll down your window' motion to her and almost immediately she reached over and thumbed the electric window. It purred down. I knew we had to follow the etiquette and that we had to be invited to touch her before we could. At first the woman remained silently - apart from a few little moans and groans. But she kept eye contact with us, almost willing us to look at her pussy and the man licking her out.

Outside of the car - and out of their vision - Angela and I were playing with each other as we watched. My hand was up her skirt, slowly rubbing her asshole, while she was rubbing my zip and the bulge that lay beneath.

In the car the woman was starting to pant heavier. She looked directly at me and said, " Feel my tits."

Well, who was I to refuse a ladies request. I leant in and started to flick her erect nipples. "Are you feeling her tits, you dirty bastard," Angela said. "Yeah." "You're standing here watching this woman get her pussy licked while you play with her tits and my asshole and you get your cock rubbed?" "Yeah." "Why don't you get your cock out? Hey, lady, you wanna' see my husband's cock?" The woman nodded - quickly and emphatically. I kind of got the feeling she was on the downward slope to an orgasm and that us watching her was accelerating her descent. Then the woman spoke for the first time. "Come on then, mister. Let me se your big, hard cock."

Okay, up to this point I was fine. But now I was being asked to get my old man out so that this woman - this woman I had never set eyes on until a few moments ago - could see it. I own up to a bit of stage fright. What if it was smaller than she was used to? What if she smirked and said, " Call that a cock?" For a moment I froze and was undecided. Angela, however, had no such qualms. She grabbed me, turned me to her, and promptly unzipped me. Looking into my eyes she said, "Show her the goods, honey. Show her your cock."

She pulled my zip apart, and in one swift movement pulled down my jeans and boxers together. She turned me to face into the car. The woman raised her head and stared directly at my cock. She didn't laugh, she didn't smirk, she just gurgled. I took that as a good sign and presented my cock to her properly, raising myself onto tiptoes and thrusting my groin in through the open window. I felt the woman grab my cock and start to wank me. I heard Angela growl deep in her throat. "She's jerking you off, you dirty fuckin' bastard. This woman has got her hand on your cock and she's pulling on it. D'you like that, huh? You like getting' wanked by this stranger?"

I couldn't respond. It felt good. It felt good and dirty and I was so fucking horny. "Ask her to suck me," I said to Angela. "Ask her yourself, you dirty fuckin' bastard. Go on, ask her to give you a blow job while your wife watches." Reluctantly I pulled my cock from the woman's hand, bent down and said, "Why don't you suck me off?"

She never said anything, she just adjusted her position, grabbed my cock again and shoved it into her mouth. I heard Angela mutter something, felt her hand go down to her pussy as she started to frig herself, and I just stood at the car window shoving my cock through it, into the woman's mouth. It must have took less than ten seconds before I felt the tell tale signs in my cock. "I'm gonna' come," I muttered more or less at the same time as I actually DID come. The woman must have sensed it, because she pulled her mouth off me, and gave me a few quick tugs. I bit my lip, groaned and shot my load over her face.

By an ego-boosting coincidence the woman came at the same time, shrieking her glee as she buried her pussy into her man's mouth. In the silence of the picnic area, it sounded bizarrely loud and I instinctively spun my head around to check whether anyone had heard it. There was no one - at least no one we could see.

Inside of thirty seconds of this mutual orgasm, we were pushed away from the car, the husband came up for air, got back into the driver's seat, the window purred shut and their car was rolling away from us and heading out of the picnic area.

Stunned and amazed at the rapidity of this ending, Angela and I stood there like fools, my cock still out in the open, and Angela's hand still up inside her skirt.

"What the. . .?" I shrugged. I'd got mine, so I was happy. I knew that Angela had wanted to display herself to others, maybe get to have a stranger's cock to play with, but it wasn't to be. Not this time. Maybe next time. I said as much to Angela. She looked at me, with one eyebrow raised - like she was silently saying ' that's what you think, mister'.

She got back into our car. I followed. I put the key in the ignition and was about to start the car when she grabbed my hand. She shook her head and switched on the interior light.

"We came for one reason, tonight. So I can have some dirty bastard watch me while I get fucked. I'm not leaving here until I get what that woman got. At the very least!"

She altered her seat so it was as far back as it could go, and reclined it back as well. Then she planted her feet up on the dash - either side of the parcel shelf - pulled her skirt up and started to play with herself. "I'm gonna' come in this car tonight. I'm gonna' make a mess on these seats, and maybe even on the floor if I really get going. You just keep an eye out to see if we attract any spectators."

I lit a cigarette, switched the stereo onto a smooth soul station, and enjoyed the view as my wife masturbated. After a couple of minutes there was still no sign of anyone else. I had finished my cigarette, the radio station was playing a pre-recorded interview with someone I had never even heard of, and the view - what there was of it - hadn't altered. In short I was getting bored. Even the sight of my wife strumming away at her steamy cunt was starting to pale. (What can I tell you, I'm over forty, and I had just shot my load over some stranger's face - what I really wanted was to be back at home, necking a few cans of lager and watching the football. A typical man, right?)

Anyway, I was just trying to work out how to get Angela to agree with calling it a night when a set of headlights appeared . I nudged her and when she looked up at me, I jerked my head in the direction of the car. She raised her head to have a look. I made her sit up straight and adjust her skirt. After all this could be a cop car and whilst the police might suspect what we were there for, they would have no proof if we were properly attired - better safe than sorry. I watched as the car performed the same manoeuvre as I had done earlier. A wide circle to get close and then a reverse to park up alongside us. I looked out. There was just a solitary figure inside - clearly a man.

"This is it," breathed Angela. "I'm gonna' do it." She hoisted her skirt again and returned to her position of wide-open-legged masturbation. "What's he doing?" she asked. I turned my head slightly. "He's staring at us," I replied. "Nope, he's not just staring, he's getting out."

Angela started to rub at her clit faster. "Is he coming over?"

"Yep."

"Oh God, I'm gonna' do this. I really am. I'm gonna let some stranger watch me play with myself."

From the corner of my eye I watched the man circle the car so he could approach from Angela's side. He was a tall man- beefy probably turning to fat. I put him at about fifty years old and told Angela so.

"So what?" she hissed. "He'll still have a cock won't he?" And you have to admit her logic was spot-on.

The man crept closer - his eyes never leaving Angela. Of course he wouldn't be able to see anything until he was right up alongside her window - but it must have been stunningly obvious what she was up to, and I started to feel the stirrings in my loins. This stranger was - in a matter of seconds- going to be able to see my wife's pussy as she masturbated..

He made Angela's window and stared down between her legs. Angela looked up at him. "You wanna' closer look?" she asked. I don't know whether he could hear her, or he could lip-read ( which would be a miracle seeing as the lips he was staring at had never uttered a word as far as I was aware). But, anyways, he nodded his head. Angela said, "Open the fucking window," and I obeyed.

The window had hardly got past the halfway mark, before the man had his head inside our car. With the aid of the courtesy light I could see now that I had done the man a disservice. He looked more like our age (forty ish) than a decade older. He stared at my wife's cunt- then glanced at me. He nodded once - like he was acknowledging me as we passed each other in the street. Strangely enough, my instinct was to nod back - which I did, and I think this was some sort of doggers signal. You know, like 'help yourself' which he immediately did.

He reached his hand into the car and started to stroke my wife's pussy. Angela groaned in delight, and removed her own hand from her nether regions. Taking this as another - and less contentious - signal, he slipped a couple of fingers inside Angela and started to frig her. Angela groaned yet again, this time quite loudly, and started to thrust at his fingers.

To this day, I claim that it was Angela who invited him to get his cock out. She says he just did it of his own accord. Either way, next thing I know there is this big, pulsating cock sticking through my car window and Angela is grabbing hold of it. They wanked each other while I watched. Then Angela looked at me.

"Will you let him fuck me?"

"Ahh, I don't know Ang. . . I thought it was all about being watched."

"I know, but . . . "

"Come on, honey. . ."

"Please!!!!!"

And so I gave in. I nodded my head and in an instant they were in the back seat - Angela on all fours and our new friend sliding a condom onto his cock.

"Watch me, honey," she murmured. "Watch me get fucked by a stranger."

And so I watched as he positioned himself behind her. He got it to the edge of her cunt and then , in one swift push, he was buried balls-deep inside her. She gasped, groaned, and instantly started to buck back at him. I watched as they fucked. I listened as they panted and swore at each other. "Fucking whore, fucking cheap cum-soaked cunt." "Come on you dirty fucker, shag me. Stick your cock into me."

They fucked and panted. I watched and wanked. Angela orgasmed twice before he gurgled and shot his seed into the rubber. The expression on Angela's face - one of deep satisfaction was enough to get me to the top of the hill for the second time. I struggled out of my seat, aiming my cock in her general direction and promptly spilt my seed over the back of the seat.

The condom was pulled off, and unceremoniously dumped outside the car. The stranger put his cock away, zipped up and with a grin of thanks at me, he was gone. I waited for Angela to recover, then made sure she was properly dressed . Back in the front seat again, I pulled the car out of the picnic area and we went home.

Since then we have heard a lot of stories about dogging. About great nights were a woman gets watched by a whole group of men who stand outside the car wanking their cum over the windows whilst the woman performs for them inside. And bad nights were people have been arrested by police posing as doggers, and their names splashed across the newspapers. We haven't tried it again. Maybe one night we'll go back, but for now it's another little scenario that we have played out and that's good enough for us. . . for now.

KENNY RETURNS IN. . . "E IS FOR EGO"

Literace
Literace
13 Followers