D Looking For S Ch. 02

Story Info
Dominant gentleman finds submissive lady.
3.2k words
4.49
29.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloke1
Bloke1
23 Followers

Authors Note:

I wish to thank the many of you who have voted for this story's first chapter. I also wish to thank the few who commented publically (except one) and the few who have commented privately to me. It is because of those comments and votes that I have posted this chapter. Thanks again to all of you.

*****

Part 2:

The reply comes from SIR in a few minutes:

"Yes Jenifer, permission is granted. You may dine with SIR tonight. You know the restaurant's name already. The staff is waiting for your arrival. Get here safely and as soon as you can."

You are now unglued. You pick up and put on your jacket. You pick up your purse and you are off to your car. You drive the 35 minutes from the Pineville mall to the Red Garden restaurant. You have been to the restaurant before. Wedding receptions, company Christmas parties, and even a date or two there yourself. The Red Garden is a high-class location with excellent quality food and drink.

You walk in and there is a woman at the reception stand. She speaks directly to you, "Mr. Roger's party miss?" You nod your head, because you are speechless. How did she know who you were or why you were there?? Did SIR tell her what you looked like or what you were wearing? Did SIR show her a photograph of you from the mall?? You have so many questions, yet you have so few answers.

The hostess leads the way to a private room. There are some ten to twenty empty tables in this room. Only one table has a tablecloth on it and it has two place settings. However, the table is empty; no one is at the table. There is a half-empty glass of red wine at the far setting. "What will you have to drink?" the hostess asks you.

You think what to order, soda, water, wine, whisky, or your favorite drink, a vodka martini? You say "Merlot please." The hostess nods and starts to walks off. You remove your jacket and the hostess has returned, takes the jacket from you, and walks off again. It is as if she knew what you were going to do. What you do not know is that she in standing in the shadows waiting on SIR. You sit in the chair across from the place setting with the glass of wine. As you wait, you are thinking about how sexually charged you are at this time. Without notice or warning, a booming voice says "FREEZR! DO NOT MOVE! Slowly reach to your purse and present your driver license to me."

You shiver and start shaking. "Is SIR a cop? Am I under arrest for something?" you wonder. All these questions and more in your head as you try to get your driver's license out of your purse and wallet. After what is, in your opinion, a very long time, you are finally able to get the license out of the purse and wallet. Just as you do, a hand grabs the bun on your head and you are held in place. The license is removed from your shaking hand.

"Miss Jenifer Annette Marcus" the voice says. "Good that the license matches the name you provided a week ago in the e-mail. Had it not, you would have been escorted out by the hostess. Thank your Sandra; bring the lady her glass of merlot. The very best merlot the house has to offer please", the voice says. The voice is a deep golden baritone voice. You hear the sounds of the hostess's heels as she walks off and you do not notice the door sound.

You notice the scent. You did not notice that wonderful scent until just now. His aftershave or cologne is very nice to you. The scent is delightful. It has a sexual effect on you as well.

"The license says you are age 43", the golden baritone voice says. "Very good. You passed another test tonight. Do not move."

The hand releases your bun. You do not move. You hear the clicks of a camera. You see the flashes of a camera, but you do not know what is being photographed. After a while, your license is put in front of you on the table. "Put that away safe," the voice states. As you put your license away safe in your wallet and in your purse, Sandra, the hostess, returns with two dark bottles of wine and a single glass. She puts the glass near your setting, pours your wine, and puts the two bottles in the center of the table.

"Give us a half hour Sandra, then we will order diner," SIR says. "Yes Sir," Sandra says. Sandra turns and leaves. You hear a door close this time a few moments later. You did not notice the door closing before.

"In a minute you will stand Jenifer. Behind you, there is an X on the floor. Stand over the X facing the dark part of the room with your feet 12 to 18 inches apart and drop your dress to the floor around your feet," SIR says. After a very long pause, SIR says, "Move now Jenifer."

You stand up and you find the "X" spot on the floor. You place your feet accordingly as you face the darkest section of the room You reach behind, unclip the clasp at the top of your dress, you pull the dress zipper down, and you let the dress fall to the floor. You are almost completely naked except for the high heels, pantyhose, and tight fitting bikini panties you are still wearing.

"Let me evaluate the many tests tonight for you Jenifer. First, at the mall," SIR says. "Arrive by 7PM. You passed that test. Stand near the ATM machine. You passed that test. Stand with your feet 12 to 18 inches apart. You passed that test. Stand with your arms at your side. You passed that test. Look across to the Italian restaurant. You passed that test. You passed all the tests at the mall Jenifer. How does that make you feel?" Sir asks.

"Good SIR." you answer.

"Second, now for the more personal items of my inspection of you tonight. You were to wear a dress that stopped within two inches above the knees. You passed that test. You were to wear high heels. Your heels appear to me to be between 4 to 5 inches. You passed that test. You were to wear jet-black bikini panties that were smaller than you normally wear. Let me check the panties at this time", Sir says. You feel SIR pull out the back of the pantyhose out and then the panties out. "Correct size is being worn. You passed that test", Sirs says. You nearly jump out of your skin as SIR releases the panties and pantyhose to snap back to your waist with a strong sting.

"Panties pulled up tight into crack of ass and folds of cunt. Let us see", SIR says. Unknown to you, SIR pulls a flashlight from his pocket and crouches down behind you to look at the crotch hole in the pantyhose. Then SIR looks up between your legs and around to your ass. "You passed that test", SIR says as SIR stands upright behind you.

"I also noticed that you are wearing the proper brand and type of pantyhose I prefer. You have removed the cotton crotch for use in my inspection. You passed that test. You are wearing bright red lipstick but I do not know if it is smudge proof lipstick", SIR states. With that, you see SIR's hand come around from behind to your mouth and rub your lips. Then the next thing you know, you head is turned to the side and SIR is kissing you. It is a real hard kiss. You weaken at the knees and almost drop, no fall, to the floor.

"WOW!" you think to yourself, "Boy can he kiss!"

You see SIR for the first time as the kiss ends. You are surprised. Even though SIR stated that he was 59, your first viewing of SIR tells you that SIR looks much younger than what SIR said his age was. "He looks 10 or more years younger", you think to yourself. Even in your 5-inch heels, SIR towers over you. You at 5 feet 2 inches plus another 5 inches for the heels means that you are standing at 5 feet 7 inches tall. Sir must be 5 feet 10 inches or more to you. He is dressed in a red striped oxford shirt and black pants. A leather belt is around the pants. Black loafers are on his feet. He is not ugly at all, nor is he drop-dead handsome. Nevertheless, SIR is very good looking, rather dapper or elegant you think. He has brown eyes with glasses; he has brown hair with just a few touches of gray. His beard and his mustache are almost totally gray. Add a tie and jacket, and SIR would be perfectly ready for a business meeting.

"Yes it appears to be smudge proof lipstick to me", SIR states.

"You used a red scarf to pass the red item requirement. Very tastefully done as well Jenifer. You passed that test. You also passed the coat or jacket test", SIR states.

"And lastly, it time for the bonus points round. Which, until now, you knew nothing about. Hair in a very nicely done tight bun. Bonus for that," SIR says. You feel SIR's hand enter behind the pantyhose and panties, reach around from behind to your cunt, slide down to your cunt, and move around your cunt before exiting. "It appears that all body hair has been removed from nose to feet. Bonus for that also. Not on any list, but my hidden test is makeup. I love to see how a woman presents herself with her makeup. You have done a very good job of applying makeup today, not too little and not too much. Just the right touches of makeup. Extra added bonus point", SIR says.

You are in a dazed state at this point. Still trying to recover from that amazing kiss, the bonus points shocked you even more.

"Pull your dress back up and return to your seat quickly", SIR commands.

You are still trying to come out of the daze and you are a little slow to bend over and pull the dress up. SIR's hand smacks your ass cheeks hard and you jump into action, just the shock needed to clear your very foggy head. You quickly have your dress zipped up and hooked at the top and you are in your seat. Just as you sit, you hear the heel noises of the hostess returning to the room.

"Your choices for dinner tonight are as follows," SIR states. "First, you can have a salad and the dressing of your choice, followed by your choice of a 6-ounce, a 9-ounce, or a 13-ounce filet mignon with or without being wrapped with bacon. Also available are pork chops, chicken breasts, salmon filet, trout filet, or catfish filet. All are to be cooked as you request. There will be no white starches available, so you have a choice of angle hair whole-wheat pasta or whole wheat Fusilli. You have a choice of kernel corn, sliced carrots, broccoli, and/or green beans. These can be served singular or mixed two together, three together, or all together. What will you have?" SIR asked.

You sit for a while and ponder. Then you reply, "SIR, may I have the plain salad, no dressing at all. Then may I have the Trout, broiled please, no pasta at all for me, and may I have a serving of corn and a serving of carrots please."

"Sandra?" SIR asks.

"Got it. The usual for you SIR?" Sandra replies.

You watch SIR nod his head in a yes fashion. You watch Sandra walk off and you hear the door shut.

SIR and you talk about many things over the next few minutes while waiting for dinner. In no time, Sandra arrives with the salads and places each salad in the proper place. You watch Sandra walk off again and the door is closed. SIR asks many questions and you answer the questions, all truthfully. From your youth to your professional life to your discovery of submission, SIR pulls out information and details from you. From time to time, you get in a question to SIR. You discover that SIR is direct and simple in his answers. He does not beat around the bush when he asks or answers questions.

Sandra arrives with dinner and places each plate of dinner in the proper place. Sandra addresses SIR, "Is there anything else Mr. Rogers?"

SIR replies, "No Sandra, thank you. Give us about two hours of privacy please."

Sandra nods, turns about, and walks out. You hear the door close.

The trout is to die for it is that good. Never have you had such a good filet of trout in your life. It is wonderfully tasteful. The corn and carrots are good as well. The merlot is exceptional. Overall, this is a wonderful meal. In addition, the discussions were just as wonderful. You have learned a lot about SIR and SIR has learned a lot more about you.

Sandra returned exactly two-hours later and removes the empty dinner dishes. Sandra looked at SIR with raised eyebrows.

SIR looks at you and says "Dissert?"

You reply, "Oh no, but thank you. I am so full. I have no room left for anything. Not even tea."

SIR looks at Sandra and says, "That will be all then. We are both driving tonight, so you may remove the wine bottles. Re-cork and store for me to be used at a later time. I will have Earl Gray decaffeinated, Equal, and skim as usual. Nothing else is required tonight. We will be departing within the hour". Again, Sandra nods, turns about, and walks out. You hear the door close again.

Sandra then arrives with the tea for SIR and leaves without a word being spoken. SIR and you continue the discussions but now on the line of submissive service. SIR tells you what he expects from the submissive serving him. SIR tells you that you must sign an agreement to commit three years of service to SIR should SIR decide to take you on and train you in SIR's ways.

You ask SIR for details and expectations. SIR replies that he will send you an E-Mail tomorrow with all the details. SIR asks again if you are sure that you wish to be his submissive. You answer honestly that you are not yet sure and will look over the materials SIR e-mails to you tomorrow.

SIR then tells you that he is a strict disciplinarian. He uses punishment and especially over the knee (OTK) spankings, over the table (OTT) spankings, over the chair or couch arm (OTCA) spankings, and over the chair or couch back (OTCB) spankings as his forms of discipline and corrective punishment. SIR says that he uses his hands, his leather belt, his wooden hairbrush, his wooden ruler, his modified ping-pong paddle, his wooden spoons, his plastic and metal spatulas, and his crop as his discipline devices. SIR also says that he uses both wooden and plastic clothespins for discipline and for his entertainment.

You asked SIR about the modified ping-pong paddles.

Sir informs you that SIR buys two ping-pong paddles and then removes the rubber padding part. That leaves just a wooden paddle. SIR explained that SIR sands the wooden paddle finely smooth on the wide flat surfaces. Then SIR applies 10 coats of polyurethane, allowing each coat to try for four days before applying the next coat. SIR then explains that after 10 coats the wooden paddles have a nice hard and smooth surface that will not snag, rip, tear, or otherwise damage the pantyhose covering the submissives' ass while the submissive is being disciplined, spanked, or punished.

SIR also explained that he is experienced in rope work. When you look puzzled, SIR explained that he uses lengths of rope to bind and immobilize a submissive. SIR said that he has used rope to bind a submissive in place over the arm or back of a padded chair, or the arm or back of a couch, or to a table, or to a coffee table. SIR says that he sometimes just plain "hog ties" a submissive and leaves her on the bed, floor, or any place he chooses for hours, sometimes alone.

That explanation puts a chill up your spine and hotness in your cunt and clitoris. You were already sexually charged and dripping wet and now you are flowing like a river and need to cum badly. The air around you has your cunt scent floating all around.

SIR stands and says that the meeting tonight is over and that you both must go home to think. SIR tells you that your dinner has been paid for completely and you may go home straightaway. SIR says that the next action is yours alone. You must decide if you wish to serve SIR and if you do wish to serve SIR then you must beg for an appearance before SIR. You will be required to follow the all the requirements SIR will send you. SIR moves to help you stand. You are wobbly on your feet but not from the glass of wine. You are wobbly from the need to cum.

Just before leaving the room, SIR stops and looks at you, directly in the eyes. SIR says, "Jenifer, I know of your need to cum and you need to cum very badly. I will not permit you to cum. You will never cum, ever again, without my direct permission. You will not try to cum tonight when you get home. No hand, no finger, no toy, not even Mr. Shower massage can bring you off until I tell you to cum. You will go to bed badly horny, hot, and in such a bad need to cum, but you will not cum. You will most likely not sleep well tonight."

There is a long pause whilst SIR continues to look at you directly. "From this point on Jenifer, I am in control and I believe that you will select to serve me, no matter what I require from you," SIR said.

SIR pulls the room door open, looked you deeply in the eyes again, and said, "Good night Jenifer. Travel safely and be alert until you get home. Once you get home, you will notice just how hot and horny you truly are. You will notice just how desperate you wish to cum. Yet no matter what you try, what you use, or what you do, you will never cum again. Not until I grant you permission to cum."

"You will be hearing from me soon Jenifer," SIR said as you walked out to your car to drive home, very hot, very horny, and dripping wet.

Bloke1
Bloke1
23 Followers