D/s encounter

Story Info
She finally gets what she has longed for.
3.6k words
4.22
27.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my eyes searched the car park looking for Him, wondering if He was there yet. i was early i knew that, but maybe He was as eager to see me as I was to see Him. I couldn't see His car or Him anywhere so I waited, waited for a text to say what i should do next. I had come to the car park He had specified in His last email to me, wearing the clothing He had requested; low cut blouse, skirt, no knickers, stockings and suspenders and long, high heeled boots. He had asked for my hair to be up so I had secured it with a single, 6 inch, silver pin.

The minutes ticked by and my mind started to wander. Was there something else I should have done? Was I in the right place? It was still 15 minutes before the time we were due to meet so I was fretting for nothing really.

Suddenly, He appeared at my window, smiling at me. I wondered how long He had been watching me. He opened my door and took my hand in His. It was warm and gentle.

"Hello Sir," I smiled back at Him, as I got out of the car and stood in front of Him.

"Good to see you little one" He said as He took hold of my other hand.

He pulled me into His arms, not letting go of my hands but holding them behind my back. I pulled to free them and put my arms around Him but he would not let go. He simply kissed me on the mouth so tenderly that I melted inside and lost my strength to struggle. As He kissed me He transferred one of my hands so that he was holding them both in one of His and so that His free hand could roam over my arse to see if I had obeyed His instruction. Feeling that my arse and cunt were bare, He broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes.

"Good girl," He whispered.

"Are You ready?" He Asked.

"I have been ready for You for so long Sir, I feel I have waited for You half my life." I breathed.

"No need to wait any longer little one, I am here and you are mine for tonight at least."

He let go of me so that I could get my bag and lock my car. He bent to pick up a rucksack that was leaning against my front wheel, that He must have put down before I realised He was at my window and then put out His hand. I took it and let Him lead me to the front door of the hotel. He signed for a key at reception and we walked to the lift. As we waited His hand caressed the small of my back and as the doors open He pushed gently where His hand touched me to indicate I should go in. He was trying to make idle chatter about the drive up and the weather but my mind was racing with thoughts of what might be in the rucksack and with what events might come.

I didn't have to wait long to find out. As soon as the door of the hotel room had closed behind us, He took my bag from my shoulder and put it down along with His, He stood in front of me and His voice changed from the light easy tone in the car park and the lift to a slow sexy deliberate tone that He knows turns me to jelly and makes my cunt wet.

"What do you want from today?" He asked.

"To please You Sir," I answered in as calm a voice as I could manage.

"you have already done that little one," He said. "Just coming here, dressing as I asked and putting your hair up so neatly have all pleased me, but there is much more that you can do."

I glowed inside hearing that He was pleased with me, but I wanted the 'more' that He spoke of.

He bent down to kiss me again and this time my arms were free to wrap around his neck, and touch Him. His kiss was more passionate than before pressing our mouths together hard and His tongue explored my mouth causing me to moan slightly. He lifted my skirt uncovering my bottom as we kissed and when it was naked He squeezed each cheek of my arse in his hands. Digging His fingers into my flesh and pulling them apart causing the air to the cool my hole. Suddenly He smacked each cheek in turn and then rubbed as if to make it better. The sudden sharp pain made me jump and delicious warmth spread through my arse. He dropped my skirt to undo the zip and push it off over my hips and drooped to the floor. i brought my hands down from around His neck to try and undo the buttons on His shirt but He pushed them away.

"No little one, i want to look at you first."

And He proceeded to undo my shirt and push it off my shoulders. He cupped my breasts in His hands and rasped a thumb over my already hard nipples through my bra making me draw in breath quickly. He ran His hands down my body until they rested on my hips and pulled my pelvis to His with a jerk. i could feel His cock straining against the material of His trousers, almost as a promise of what would come later. This caused my already unsteady breathing to become even faster and more uneven. i wanted His cock inside me so badly i could barely think of anything else and now there was just two pieces of cloth separating His cock from my cunt. Almost as if He had read my mind He whispered,

"Soon my girl, soon."

I tried to kiss Him again but He moved His head just far enough that I couldn't reach, a small smile on His face. We both knew He was the one in control, but my need for His kiss, His touch, was strong. I wanted it now! I tried standing on tip toes to reach, but He moved again just a little further out of reach of my lips. He pulled the pin from my hair and looked at it carefully as my hair fell around my shoulders. He dropped it on the table beside the bed and buried a hand in my hair gripping tightly to put a halt to my task.

"Don't be so greedy little one," He said.

"Sorry Sir but I have such a hunger for You."

He pushed me away from His body slightly and turned me around so that my back was facing Him. He unhooked my bra and dropped it on the pile with the rest of my clothes. He placed His hands on my waist and stepped forward to close the gap between us. He reached around my body to hold my naked breasts in His hands and I heard a small low growl in His throat. He squeezed my breasts sinking His fingers into the warm globes and then pinched my nipples hard between His finger and thumb making me gasp and I could feel the wetness in my cunt grow.

He said that I should bend over. As I did He ran His hands down my back. Caressing His palms over my arse He slid a finger under the straps of my suspender belt that were now pulled tight over each buttock. He pulled the straps away from my skin and let go making them snap back into my flesh. I don't know why I jumped, I should have known what He would do. He pulled my buttocks apart and I felt my face blush bright red. I was not used to anyone looking at my most private opening. I heard Him lick one of His fingers and then I felt the wet digit run over my hole and move around in a small circle. I thought He was going to push it inside but He only paused there for a moment before moving further down to my freshly shaven and now soaking wet cunt.

"Good girl," He said in appreciation of my smoothness, and I melted at the sound of those two words.

As His fingers reached my opening I pushed back slightly desperate to get them inside. But He pulled back removed His hands from my body completely. I gave a small moan of disappointment at losing His touch and He spanked me hard. An audible ouch passed my lips.

"Be patient!"

He instructed me to sit down on the bed facing the arm chair that was in the room. I sat on the bed while He fetched His rucksack and put it down next to the chair. I had forgotten about that until now and suddenly wondered what was inside it again. He came and sat next to me and pushed me to lie down on the bed, told me to bring my knees up and put my feet flat on the bed. The heels of my boots sunk into the mattress. He pushed my knees apart so that my cunt was completely exposed. I could feel the cool air on the heat and wetness of my cunt. Then He reached for something I didn't know what until it touched my skin. It was the pin from my hair. It was so cold as He trailed it slowly across my stomach and down my body. It wasn't particularly sharp. It was about the thickness of the inside of a biro with a blunt point on one end and a flattened spiral on the other, but it could do damage if used carelessly. As He went lower He must have seen the panic in my eyes.

"Trust me" He said simply.

Holding the sharper end in his hand, He pushed the thin metal gently against my clit and rolled it from side to side; the hardness and cold making me gasp and moan. My clit began to throb and I felt an orgasm building inside my cunt. I think He must have felt it too because He stopped and said,

"Not yet slut."

He went to sit in the chair and said,

"Touch yourself for me slut. I want to see you masturbate, but only do what I tell You and don't cum unless I say so. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

I lay there with my legs apart, and put a hand on my cunt. I could feel the juices coming from within.

"Put one finger inside."

I put a single finger in my cunt and moved it around a little.

"Did I say you could move it around slut?"

"No Sir I am sorry."

"Take it out and put it in your mouth," He said in a sharper tone.

I put my wet finger in my mouth tasting my juices, my cunt felt so desperate to be filled and to be touched I could hardly stand it.

"Will You do as I say this time?"

I nod as best I can.

"Ok we will start again. Put a finger in your cunt."

I brought my hand back down and put it back inside my cunt not moving it this time.

"Now move it in and out slowly."

I did as instructed. It felt so good to have something inside my cunt at last.

"Put a second one in slut." He said.

I joined my middle two fingers together and slowly fucked my cunt with them. I was losing myself in the sensation of touching myself while He watched.

"Back to Your mouth," He said suddenly bringing me back to reality.

What had I done wrong? I couldn't think what I had done and then catching His eye, I realised He just want me to suck my wetness from my fingers for His amusement.

"Now put them back and get them really wet for me."

I reached back down to my cunt and pushed them in as far as I could, trying to get them really wet.

"Good girl, now rub that wetness over your clit slut."

Again I was losing myself in His voice, unable to think about anything but His instructions and what He wanted from me. I rubbed my fingers firmly over my clit moving them around slowly and deliberately. I wanted it to be His fingers working my clit and as I thought about it I could feel the need to cum building in my groin again. My breathing was getting more ragged and low guttural groans came from my throat.

"Don't cum girl," He warned.

"Please Sir," I begged Him.

"Not yet my slut."

Suddenly He was standing between my knees leaning over me and pushing a large vibrator into my cunt as I fingered my clit.

"Cum now slut," He said as He drove the vibe deep inside me.

I couldn't hold on any more and the orgasm ripped through my body. my cunt spasmed on the intruder inside and my body shook.

"Thank You Sir," I managed to say through my uneven breaths.

I hadn't noticed before but He was naked, He must have undressed while He had been watching. He removed the vibe from my cunt and dropped it on the bed next to us. He kissed me hard, His naked body pressed against mine. His cock seemed to hover over my cunt, so close as if He was deliberately teasing. I wanted Him inside me so badly I could taste it.

"Please Sir I need You inside me," I pleaded.

"How much do You want it slut?"

"I need it so much Sir; it is the only thing I can think about."

He took my wrists in each of His hands and held them down on the bed. He smiled at me and put the tip of His cock on the entrance of my cunt. If I just raised my hips I could have it, I thought. But i simply asked again,

"Please Sir."

Slowly He worked His cock inside my cunt and it felt so good to be filled by Him at last. He moved in and out of my cunt a few times and asked,

"Is that what You wanted little one?"

"Oh God yes! Thank You Sir."

But then He took it away left my cunt empty and yearning for Him. He climbed up onto the bed and knelt beside my head. I opened my mouth in anticipation, waiting for Him to slide His cock between my lips. Pushing a hand under my head He grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my mouth to His cock. He pushed it into my mouth and onto my waiting tongue. I closed my mouth around it and sucked His cock deep into my mouth. I felt His hand on my cunt as I sucked Him. His fingers touched and teased my clit until I thought I would cum again. His cock thrust deeper making me gag a little, as it hit the back of my throat, but the feeling of Him fucking my throat as He touched my cunt was overwhelming. Occasionally He would bring His hand up and put it on my throat to feel His cock inside. All the time He was holding my gaze, looking deep into my eyes.

"Do you want to cum little one? You know You can't cum without permission so why don't You just ask," He teased, knowing I could not say anything with His cock filling my mouth and throat. He pulled out of my throat and I felt His cock pulse as He came and filled my mouth with His hot sweet cum. I swallowed it down greedily and sucked hard to drain every last precious drop from Him. He removed His cock from my mouth and I thanked Him for His gift as He climbed down off the bed.

He told me to move up the bed so that I was lying with my head on the pillows.

"Close your eyes." He instructed.

I closed them immediately and I heard Him fetching something from His bag. He placed a blindfold over my eyes and tied it firmly. The loss of my sight made my other senses keener. The sound of His breathing and scent of His body became magnified in my mind. He pulled on my hands placing them above my head, my arms out stretched. I felt His hands run down the length of my body until He reached my knees and then I heard the unmistakeable sound of a zip as He undid my boots, one by one, and removed them. Gripping my ankles He pushed my legs up so that my knees were at my breasts and my feet were above my head. Something soft and light floated over my stomach and breasts. He pulled the material over my face and it caressed up my arms. He tied the silk around my left wrist and lifting it, bound it to my ankle. He repeated this with my other wrist and ankle so that my cunt was fully exposed for Him. He moaned appreciatively.

I jumped slightly as something pressed against my arse. It was a small vibrating plug and He pushed it in as far as it would go and switched it on. The vibrations in my arse sent shivers of pleasure up and down my spine making me moan softly. Then I felt what I had been longing for, His cock entered me. He held my ankles and fucked long and deep inside, working up to a faster rhythm. He pushed so hard inside that it made my whole body jerk with each thrust. I knew He could feel the vibrations from my arse as He fucked me. my cunt gripped Him not wanting to let Him go this time, but He didn't withdraw as He had done before. He continued to pound my hungry cunt. He put a finger on my clit and rubbed it at a pace to match His fucking. I could not hold on any longer. The vibe in my arse, His cock in my cunt and His finger working my clit made me feel I would explode.

"Sir I beg You please, i need to cum. I am not going to be able to hold on and I don't want to cum without permission. Please say that I can."

"Are you sure slut?" He asked me.

I was confused so I simply said yes.

"Then yes slut, you may cum now."

And with such relief I felt my cunt spasm and as the hot wave of orgasm exploded inside me and swept over my quivering body. The walls of my cunt pulsated around His cock and seconds later I felt His cum join mine inside my cunt as He let out a long groan of ecstasy. He withdrew from inside me and said,

"you wanted to cum slut so now you will cum until you beg for it to stop."

He picked up the larger vibe that was still lying on the bed. He turned it on and pushed it against my still throbbing clit. Almost immediately another orgasm coursed through my body. my breathing was so erratic and heavy but He didn't let up He pushed the vibe inside and fucked my cunt with it and then brought it back to my clit causing me to cum again. it was more painful than pleasurable by then but He didn't stop. He kept alternating the vibe between fucking my cunt and pressing it hard on my clit forcing me to cum over and over. I was powerless to do any thing about it in my tied state. my body was exhausted and I felt I couldn't possibly cum any more.

"Please stop Sir I can't," was about all I could manage to gasp between orgasms.

"Just one more," He teased cruelly.

He took the vibe off my clit and put it down for a second and I thought He was going to stop, but He had said one more. He pushed a couple of fingers inside my soaking wet cunt and then added a couple more until He had all four inside me. He thrust these in and out a few times before tucking in His thumb and pushing slowly but firmly until His hand disappeared inside. Making a fist inside my cunt He pumped it hard, His knuckles pushing on my g-spot. I felt so stretched with the plug still in my arse as He fisted my cunt. It made me feel as if I was going to wet myself. He picked up the vibe and ground it hard into my tender clit again.

"Cum now slut," He ordered.

A sudden gush of juices squirted out over His arm and I nearly blacked out at the strength and length of the orgasm that racked through me.

He slowly removed His hand from my now gapping hole and took the vibrating plug out of my arse. He untied my hands from my ankles and I turned onto my side curling myself into a ball. my body ached and I felt as though I could sleep forever. He climbed up beside me and tucked His warm body in close behind mine. His hands ran over my sore limbs and over my breasts. He touched every inch of my body and then over my face, removing the cover from my eyes. He kissed my hair.

"Good girl, sleep now" He whispered softly into my ear.

He laid His head down next to mine, holding me close to Him. I closed my eyes and drifted off As He pulled the cover over us.