Dad & Uncle Rog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busyman
busyman
15 Followers

Brent muttered under his breath, "God, please forgive me for the nasty things I'm about to do!" He then grabbed her arms and threw her down on the bed. He spread her buttermilk thighs, and proceeded to eat away. Brenna looked over at Rog, who was pulling his pud, and motioned for him to come over and fill her empty mouth. Which he obligingly did!

After sending his little girl into orbit several times, he let het loose, and planted passionate kisses all the way up to my full lips. Brent then helped his daughter suck Roger to a gushing climax.

Brent laid onto his back, pulling his little girl on top of him. He eased his engorged swollen member to her little piece of heaven, and with one motion, was all the way up in her. Brenna screamed out loud, and then gushed all over his cock. While father and daughter were lost in ecstasy, Roger played with her tits, her ass, anything he could get a hold of. He grabbed a hold of Brent's cock, slick with her juices, and gave him a hand job while fucking his progeny. After that, his hand was so slick, he inserted a finger up her ass. BOOM! gusher number two was on it's way. He finger fucked for a little bit, feeling Brent's cock through the thin membrane. Then Roger got the idea to just surprise Brenna. He snuck up behind her, finger still in her ass, and then removed it rapidly.

"Gimmee that finger back, goddammit!"

BOOM! gusher number three was well on its way as Roger's massive member was firmly entrenched in her ass in 1.2 seconds. The guys rocked back and forth for at least an hour, making Brenna pass out twice, only to be reawakened by someone twisting her nipples or spanking her really hard. After an hour and a half, both guys finally decided to cum, releasing their pent-up loads together, almost as if on command. All Brenna remembers is a bright flash of light, and then waking up the next day, not being able to walk. the end.

I am sorry this goes from first person to third person and back, but Brenna got so hot when we were writing this, we had to take several breaks in the story. some she wrote, some I wrote, but hey, I get to fuck a 19 year old-hahahaha!

busyman
busyman
15 Followers
12