Dad, I Have a Question Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what types of things have you guys done?" Kiersten asked.

"Pretty much everything," I admitted.

"Everything?" Kiersten repeated.

Jamie said,"I went to the clinic and got a contraceptive shot. I had hardly even kissed a guy before, and Dad's been living like a monk forever, so we're safe. We don't use condoms."

"So you guys, like, actually fuck?"

Jamie responded, "You make it sound dirty when you say that. It's not. It's beautiful."

"We make love," I said.

"Wow," Kiersten muttered. Her nipples were showing prominently under her football jersey. "And this all started with Jamie asking you a question, Bill?"

"Yeah."

"That's so hot," Kiersten said. "Wow, you guys have shared something huge with me and I'm totally cool with it. I will absolutely never breathe a word of this to anybody."

"You can't," Jamie said.

"I know. I won't. Jamie, you're my closest friend, and Bill, you're a second father to me. I've already told you this, Jamie, but now I'm going to say it again in front of you, Bill. I think you are about the hottest guy I know and, well, I don't know how to say this.... All right, I'll just come out with it. Would you answer some questions for me?"

It took me a few seconds to understand what Kiersten had asked. I thought I knew, then I hoped I knew, then I was afraid I knew.

"What questions?" I asked.

"What does it feel like to lose your virginity?" Kiersten asked.

"That's a question better directed at Jamie," I said.

"No, Bill, I want you to show me. I've been on the pill for almost a year to help control my periods," Kiersten said.

"Kiersten!" I said.

Jamie got out of bed and came over to me. She untied my robe, reached through my fly, and pulled my cock out. "She's my best friend, Dad. Do it. Teach her, just like you've taught me."

"Please? I will never tell a soul," Kiersten said.

"Let's go to your room, Dad," my daughter said. "Your bed is big enough for all three of us. I want to watch."

"I can't do this," I said, very much aware of how my cock was growing.

"Why not?" Jamie asked.

"What if someone finds out?" I asked.

"No one's going to find out," she insisted. "You're sure as hell not going to tell, and I certainly won't. Are you going to say anything, Kiersten?"

"Me? No! Never! After all, it was my idea," Kiersten said.

"I don't know,..." I began.

"Why not?" Jamie repeated. "I know you think Kiersten's attractive. I saw how you were looking at her today."

"It's not that," I said.

"Kiersten, come over here," my daughter said.

Kiersten got out of bed and walked toward me, staring at my erection in Jamie's hand. "Will it hurt?" she asked.

"Some," Jamie said. "You won't want to do what I did. I just sort of rammed myself onto him, and that hurt. I think if you let Dad guide you, it won't be too bad. Now take your shirt off and let him see you. It's okay -- you were practically naked in front of him this afternoon."

Kiersten reached for the hem of her shirt. Her shapely thighs met at a puffy pair of lips, completely concealing the treasures inside. Her bare prominent mound gave way to an expanse of smooth, soft skin slowly being revealed. Finally, the shirt cleared her breasts, large, full, and topped with hard gumdrop nipples ringed by taut areolas.

She took the jersey the rest of the way off, and brushed a few strands of her dark hair away from her eyes. Worry filled them, and she was nibbling nervously on her pouty lower lip.

"Oh," was all I could say. I was going to hell in a hand-basket.

"She's really hot, isn't she?" my daughter said, still slowly fondling my cock.

"Am I?" Kiersten breathed.

"Sweetheart," I said, "you're phenomenal. Any guy who can't see that must be either blind or gay."

"Daddy Bill," Kiersten said, her gaze flickering from my eyes to my swollen manhood, "I need you to teach me stuff."

The last shred of my morality was gone. "Let's go to my room," I said.

Jamie led the way, naked Kiersten followed, and my cock led me behind them. When my daughter walked into my room, she turned on the light and took her shirt off. Two beautiful young women were naked in front of me.

My cock bobbed in rhythm with my pulse. "Kiersten,..." I began.

She stepped to me and pulled off my robe. Then she unsnapped the waistband of my pajama pants. They pooled around my feet. "I want you to teach me everything you taught your daughter. Please."

"Do you know what you're asking, Kiersten? I've masturbated Jamie to orgasm, and she's done the same for me. We've had oral sex, and I've cum in my daughter's mouth. I've taken her virginity. I've ejaculated inside her. Is this really what you want?"

Kiersten moved against me, allowing my cock to slide up along her abdomen. Her large breasts were pressed against me, her nipples firm against my chest. She put her arms around my neck. Just before she kissed me, she said, "Yes."

* * * * * * * * * *

to be continued...