Dad is an Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cburton
cburton
231 Followers

He looked at me for a while before saying, "My guess is that it'll probably get even stranger for you."

Feeling as though I'd stepped into an alternate world, I wanted to tell him how much his body turned me on, how I liked being out here naked with him, but I was at a complete loss for words, so I could only manage, "Sure, okay, let's go for it."

After a look that I couldn't interpret, his voice took on a new tone, deeper and softer. He started by saying, "Begin to relax, let your arms hang by your side. Like this," he demonstrated. "Close your eyes now and feel the air and moonlight on your skin. Feel how naked you are; imagine that you're all alone in the world. Can you feel any of that?" he asked.

Not wanting to appear dense, I assured him that I could, though I had no idea of what he meant. Turning my head slightly, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that he was looking upward toward the moon and that in his right hand he held his penis which he had begun lightly rubbing and retracting the foreskin to expose the bulb-like head. I could tell his dick was beginning to rise.

I blurted out with amazement, "Wow, you mean we're going to jerk off together out here?" I didn't know what I was feeling at the moment, but there was a big collusion of wonder, excitement, and shock inside me.

"No," he calmly answered, turning to me with a solemn look on his face, "it's about getting in touch with your body, learning to give yourself pleasure. It's not just jacking your prick. I'm aware that you know how to do that."

I looked down to see that he was now about half-erect and still touching himself. The sight of him standing naked beside me while he touched himself in that manner sent my penis jolting upward like a 4th of July rocket.

Ignoring my erection he said, "Are you sure you want to go on?" Composing myself I gave an affirmative nod.

"The idea of all this is for you to release your reservations and tensions, everything that holds you back, any fear that you're having. You just stand exposed naked before all of nature."

He paused while I shook my arms, took several deep breaths, and tried to relax the way he had described. But I remained tense, with my mind screeching odd undecipherable things, and there was definitely nothing relaxed about my cock. .

He went on, "While you're standing here start pleasuring yourself to begin the feelings. Try to experience a feeling of freedom while you're doing it. Let the feelings you're having in your dick flow out through your whole body casting out all inhibitions."

"Oh," I answered, still uncertain I grabbed myself down there and began stroking my dick.

Reaching out to touch my arm he said, "No, stop, that's not what I mean. You've going at it wrong. This is about pleasure, not force. Maybe that's what you'll do if you want to after a while, but before there are a lot of feelings to enjoy, pleasures that your body can have." I could feel his eyes on me. I could only respond with, "Oh."

Though force had always been fine with me, I looked down at my body and then his. My Dad was now fully erect and had his fingertips on his swollen rod. Noticing that I was glancing at him he said, "See what I'm doing?" He lifted his prick upward to show that he was lightly rubbing the underside of his cock head. "Treat yourself the same way, be easy; experience all of the feelings that this can create."

Growing confused I dropped my hand and said, "I'm not sure of what you mean. That is how I always do it."

"What a strange situation," I thought to myself, "I'm playing with myself right in front of my dad." As peculiar as this felt, I was certain that I enjoyed it.

He hesitated and his voice seemed to tremble slightly when he said, "I'm willing to show you some things, you know," he hesitated and seemed to be awkwardly searching for words, "so that you can get the idea." Our eyes met as he whispered so low that I could barely hear the words, "Would it be alright if I touch you down there?"

Stunned by what he had just said, I stood speechless. A roaring began in my ears. I felt my face flash heat. Then he repeated with more emphasis, "Will my touching your penis be okay with you?"

I'm sure that I nodded to signal that was okay, but I still gasped from surprise with the feel of his fingers touching my hard cock. At the same time, with his free hand, he reached around my shoulder and gently pulled me towards him. My skin tingled from the sensation of our bodies slightly touching. I felt his hard cock brush against me leaving a trail of moist spots. My heart pounded wildly in my chest while shivers went across my body.

"You see," his voice spoke softly, "it's about allowing yourself good feelings and letting them go all through your body. Don't be nervous, this is all new to you. What I'm trying to show you is how to get in touch with yourself, with your feelings."

His fingers lightly played with my swollen, dripping cock head. Pleasing sensations that I'd never had began coursing upward into my body and down my legs like little rivets of electrical charges. I felt myself give way to perceptions of collapsing as my knees grew weaker. With my voice now ragged, I whispered breathlessly, "I can feel that."

My legs began wobbling as I leaned more into his body. His hand slipped from my shoulder to my waist as he held me against him. With feelings coursing from my balls up to my chest and then down back into my legs, my father continued gently stroking my engorged cock with his free hand.

Streams of pre-cum were pouring from the swollen slit on my cock. I glanced down to see by the moonlight that his hand was shiny from my juice. He laughed, "I've forgotten how much you young guys drip." He looked at me and then lifting his hand up in the light said, "It's a beautiful thing." The sticky fluid glistened on his fingers.

Sure that that I could never be shocked by him again, I was proven wrong as he nonchalantly drew his hand to his mouth and began lightly licking my pre-cum from his fingers. With my mouth gaping open I could only mutter, "Dad?"

He only smiled and said, "I helped make you son, I figure that your cum is part mine."

When he was finished, his lips moist from my juice, he grinned at me as though the most ordinary thing had just happened. He reached down to begin gently stroking my erection whispering, "You taste good."

His fingers fluttered lightly over my swollen cock. With my heart beating a staccato, I said, "Dad, I don't know how much of this I can stand without shooting." My entire body felt alive and was quivering from his touch.

"That's okay," he whispered "but try to hold on as long as you can. Let yourself keep enjoying the feelings." He started caressing my balls. The easy squeezing brought me closer to my limit. Unaware, I reached out to put my hand around his waist. My fingers dug into the glutinous flesh of his buttocks. He either didn't noticed or didn't care.

"Oh no," I cried out while burying my head in his shoulder as I pressed against his body, "I can't hold it anymore. I'm going to cum." With that ribbons of white cream shot out of me with a force I hadn't experienced before. With my legs trembling I fell against him. My lips pressed against his neck while I moaned with each spurt.

Pushing against his body, I felt his hands on my backside. I jerked and humped against him straddling and riding his leg. I felt his hard cock pressing against my stomach and his fingers between the cheeks of my ass. One of his fingers began pressing on my tight butt hole.

Just as abruptly as it had begun, I finished discharging but continued to stand in his embrace while my body shook and my legs trembled uncontrollably. I felt a feathery touch move from my butt cheeks up my back. Overwhelmed by the different sensations I had just experienced, I wanted to remain in his arms, to hide in them. He continued to stand and just hold me. Our stomachs, wet from my semen, pressed together.

"Are you alright Davie?" he eventually whispered softly as he slowly separated us. "Sit down on this big log over here while you relax." He cautiously guided me to a felled tree near the edge of the stream. I was dizzy, disoriented. My knees shook as I sat down on the log.

As my mind slowly shifted away from my feelings, I became aware of how much the moonlight filled the clearing and how streams of silvery light shown back into the trees. Illusions of different shapes appeared throughout the woods. Anxiety rose in my mind and I asked, "What if someone saw us?"

"So what?" he answered, "So what if someone saw us. Why would you care? They have no more business being here than we do. If they don't like what they see, they'll leave. If they like it, let them watch and enjoy." With that he gave a shrug and a grin.

Looking at the pond I could see shiny ripples as tiny insects danced along the water surface. All around me the dark shapes of the trees appeared to move in harmony with the breeze.

He was squatting in front of me Indian style; his legs open, his cock and balls hanging free. I gradually became more collected and noticed that he was still stimulating himself.

"You sure are big down there, Dad," I said while staring without any embarrassment at his genitals hanging between his legs.

"You're not exactly small yourself David, after all, you are my son." He chuckled to himself. "Besides, I figure it's how you use it, not how much you use."

Emboldened by his comment I replied in a stammer, "Will you give me tips on how to use it some day? Would that be okay?"

He hesitated before saying, "I suppose that would be alright." I knew that was the wrong thing to say, but not why. Once again I felt that I was with someone whom I'd never known before. He was not my dad; he was a mystical priest of the forest that I had accidently encountered out here. I knew that our old relationship had ended forever.

Looking about the pond a nagging question came to my mind. "Have you been out here doing this before with,' I paused, "with anybody else?"

He laughed then rose upright still fondling his organ. "Usually just myself, but there have been a few occasions," was his reply. With what seemed like a sigh he continued, "Okay, there have been a few. Unfortunately, most women get uptight being outside like this." He didn't offer an elaboration or explanation, so I decided to not ask for one.

"What are you feeling now?" he looked at me, continuing to touch himself. I had remained partially erect while recovering, but watching him had caused my prick to begin throbbing again. "You should share what you're feeling right now," he repeated.

"Ok, I guess, it's all so new," I said looking downward, unaccustomed to the idea of sharing and baffled by the feelings I was having. "No," I reconsidered, "I feel good, really great, but it's all been so different." Then I looked back up at him and with a sly grin said, "And I'm still horny." Then added, "So is there anything else you have to show me in this Nature Boy game?"

With a look of surprise, Dad chuckled before answering, "Sure, there are lots of other things I could show you, but this may be all too new for you." He seemed to be considering something for a few moments before continuing, "I guess it's alright to give you some more new experiences." I saw an ironic smile when he said "experiences."

"Experiences," I replied, "is what have we've been having?" Feeling bolder I stood and stroked my shaft. "What other Nature Boy games can we play?" I said while staring boldly at his hard cock.

"Slow down," he answered grinning, "now you're being greedy." He paused again for a minute before he continued. "I suppose it won't hurt for us to keep going." He paused and looked around. Then a slight hesitation appeared in his voice when he added, "This may all may seem like crossing lines for you; but this remains just between us." He looked as through expecting a reply. I nodded my head affirmative.

At that point he stepped toward me, took my hand and lowered it to his penis. Surprised by the feel of its warmth, I felt a surge through my own. With my touch, his breathing intensified and his chest noticeably heaved. My curiosity elevated knowing I could have this effect on him.

"Are you alright with touching me down there?" he asked quietly through ragged breathing. He waited until I nodded 'Yes.'

"Do you have any questions about this?" he asked.

I hesitated before saying, "Will you show me what feels good for you the way you just made me feel good?"

"There is something you could do," he paused then said with emphasis, "but only if you really want to." I could think of no reply, but continued to rub on his hard cock.

"Move closer and get down on your knees," he instructed me. When I stepped forward he said, "Squat down now, but take care of the rocks." I knelt down in front of him; his erection was directly in my vision. I still held my fingers around the swollen pole.

"What you do now is up to you; you have my permission to use me to satisfy any curiosity you may have," he whispered. The pounding of blood inside my head made him sound distant. "Please yourself," he continued, "I may suggest some things if you're okay with that." Again I my head moved to indicate 'Yes.'

At first hesitating to proceed, I was certain what I really wanted to do. Leaning my head forward I felt the head of his cock brush against my lips. Dripping pre-cum moistened my lips. I opened my mouth and slowly leaned more. My senses were engulfed and I gasped sharply the instant I felt his cock head enter my mouth.

I pulled back looking at him inquiringly. He only smiled and reached out to lightly finger my hair. "Go ahead, you're doing fine."

I leaned forward again and began lapping out at his swollen head. Its strange ripeness exhilarated me. My tongue twined around his shaft and eventually I kissed the dripping tip before encasing it with my lips to gently suck on him. The taste of him filled the cavities in my head. Sensations swirled through me as my breath began coming in uneven gulps. With guttural moans I ravenously took him into my mouth swallowing him as far as I possibly could before gagging.

"Easy now," he said, "This is all new for you. You have to learn your limits," he added in a soft voice. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes as I begin moving my mouth back and forth on his cock.

Deep in my mouth once again I felt his head pressing against the back of my throat. This time I relaxed to it.

The night became silent as my hunger grew. There was no breeze and I no longer worried that someone would see us, or what they might think. We seemed in a different world.

I reached around him to began rubbing and kneading his firm but pliant rear. My fingers sought the warm crevice between his cheeks. With a single finger I explored his puckered ass hole, surprised that it became moist as I pushed past the entry.

His knees opened a small bit with the prodding of my finger and I felt him push down as my finger burst through the tight muscle and planted deep within his warm butt insides. The mustiness of him filled my senses.

Down between my legs my own cock throbbed. Even though I had just recently cum I knew that I couldn't stand this new pleasure very long without shooting again. No more than a few minutes passed when I looked up at him and uttered between gasps, "I'm getting close again."

Taking my cock in my hand, my right arm and shoulder began moving with piston like tandem. Using my left hand, my middle finger thrust deeper and deeper into him. He squeezed down onto my finger, moving his hips back and forth.

With this new excitement, hot bursts from me began hitting my thigh and in my throat I cried aloud, but the sound was muffled by the engorged prick filling my mouth.

From the increasing pressure from his fingers on my skull and his hard breathing I knew that he was also near climax. Short snorts of air exhaled through his nose as his chest heaved and fell and his hips drove the hard shaft into my mouth. His thrusts became firmer and shorter.

Suddenly, he gave a shudder and his upper body jerked abruptly when, at that instant, a hot, volcanic-like spray shot into my mouth. With awe I knew that my father was ejaculating. In spite of the unfamiliar flavor, I gobbled the fluid down like a starving animal. His butt hole squeezed down hard on my finger.

His moans were soft at first and then became louder as his juice continued in spasms. The salty-sweet taste of him filled my nasal passages; when I swallowed my eyes stung. A sound like the roaring of waves filled my head. . Tears rolled down my face as the taste of him filled me

Slowly the squirting subsided. The motion in my mouth ceased. I quit my vacuum-like sucking, though my face remained pressed into his groin. His wiry hair tickled against my nose; it was wet from sweat and my drool. My erection began to go down and I let my finger, warm from his body, slip from inside him.

With the ebbing of my passion, I became engulfed with a new feeling of gratification. On this night he had lit the dark corners of my mind and enlightened me to my nature. I had no idea how long we stayed there like that, but it seemed timeless.

Eventually, after we both had grown soft, he assisted me to my feet and we stood facing each other as though encountering each other for the first time. Extending his arms, he reached out and pulled me into his embrace. He said nothing but I could feel his heart beating against my own.

A fog was beginning to form on the surface of the pond and subduing the light. We separated and I felt the chill in the air. "It's gotten colder," I said, clearing my now raw throat.

"It's been getting cooler for a while; you just didn't notice with all the heat you were feeling." Taking me by the shoulders he leaned close and with concern said, "Is everything we've done alright with you David?"

I averted my eyes but smiled and nodded 'Yes' while reaching out to stroke his shoulder. With the taste of him still in my mouth, I leaned awkwardly forward and kissed him on the cheek before saying briskly, "Yeah, sure, I'm fine...great." Though my voice sounded certain; my legs were still trembling. .

We separated and he stepped into the pond, squatting down while he washed his stomach and chest with water. "Your cum is all over me," he spoke nonchalantly. Looking up toward me he added, "Don't you need to clean up?"

Following him I plunged into the pond until my body was immersed in the cold water. The shock of cold cleared my senses. Rubbing my stomach I shivered, "It's gotten really cold in here." I emerged shaking the dripping water from my body.

After a few minutes of circling back around the pond searching to find our shoes, Dad stopped and said with a laughing tone, "Now for a big piss." He held his cock as an arching stream shot through the air and down into the pond causing steam to quickly rise from the surface.

I copied him. We playfully slapped the glistening arcs of spray together like children playing with water swords. My piss stream lasted longer and afterward we grinned as we shook our soft penises standing beside each other. "The family that plays together...," he said, concluding with a hearty roar.

Returning on the path that we had originally taken, I felt the underbrush sweeping against my lower legs and an occasional branch brushing against my side and arms. Clouds crossed the moon as the sky darkened. Looking around the dark woods I felt a sense of elation.

"So Dad," I spoke out grandly. "Am I now officially a cock-sucker?" I said this with a grin on my face.

Unexpectedly he whirled and glared at me. Placing his hands on both of my shoulders he said abruptly, "Careful how you speak about yourself. You haven't changed. You're still you, and that's all you need to worry about." With that he turned and continued on the path.

cburton
cburton
231 Followers