Daddy, Am I A Werewolf?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say he was somewhat surprised by her forwardness is most likely a major understatement. He had met her mother through work, and she had thought him a nice young man, slightly older than Megan, but nonetheless the sort of decent guy she needed to get her out of her room once in a while. She had invited him today on her 21st birthday, expecting Megan to be her usual distant self and shy away from Jim, but had hoped that maybe love might blossom. She certainly didn't expect her daughter to sticking her tongue down his throat after only seconds of meeting as she opened the front door.

"Wow now that is a record. My little Megan's first kiss. It must be love at first sight," she said clapping her hands gleefully.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Theresa, I don't know what came over...me," he said taking the blame for Megan's unladylike conduct.

Megan's mother just giggled, and said: "You lovebirds take your time," and walked back inside.

As soon as her mother was gone, Megan again grabbed Jim's face with both hands and began to force her tongue into his mouth. He struggled a little, clearly wondering what an earth he had let himself in for, but the bulge in his pants, suddenly apparent to Megan, gave the game away, and she grabbed it.

He squirmed away. "Oh wow, erm this is all going a bit quickly don't you think?"

Megan suddenly aware of what a slut she was being, again tried to clear the debauched thoughts she was having from her mind.

"Oh shit, fuck, I don't know what's come over me today, I'm so sorry."

"That's okay," Jim said, "But maybe we should go inside now, and maybe later when we get to know each other a little better, well maybe we can do this again."

"Okay yes, sure," Megan said finally feeling composed enough to go inside.

"Can I have my cock back then?" Jim said.

"Oh fuck, sorry," Megan said suddenly realizing she had been rubbing his cock between her fingers all this time, and withdrawing her hand.

"That's okay. I may need a cold shower before I go inside now though," he joked, looking down at the bulge in his pants.

"I have a better idea," Megan said suddenly overtaken again by the unrelenting lust she felt for everything right now. In seconds, she was on her knees, pulling his slacks down and had his cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck girl, slow down, damn, I thought we said this was too fast." He tried to plead with her, he tried to push her away, but it was no use.

"Oh fuuuucccckkkk!" he cried out, as he began to cum in her mouth. Her first blow job, executed like a professional porn star, her eyes still burning brightly looking up at him, begging him to fuck her mouth, cum oozing out of the corners of her mouth, unable to take the full load.

After she had taken everything he had to give, she stood up and again rammed her face against his. His cum dribbling from her mouth, on her chin, now being smeared on his face too.

"Oh fuck, you are a fucking dirty slut, this isn't what I came here for," he said, before pushing her onto the ground. As he wiped his mouth of his own cum, and began to pull up his slacks, he watched her just lying there, licking her lips, licking her fingers, staring at him, her eyes burning wide. He stopped and paused, considering whether he could pass up this opportunity, and then he was gone, off into the night.

As Megan lay there still, completely taken over by feelings of self-gratification, her fingers again stroking down the treasure trail leading from belly button down towards her sopping wet pussy, her cum-covered fingers, she had no concept of where she was. She had lost control, and it didn't seem like there was any back.

"Megan, you're sick!" she heard bellowing from a window up above her. It was Carly. "I saw everything you just did. I'm telling Dad!" before she disappeared from view.

Megan was undeterred, but now thoughts filled her head of her dad, bending her over his knee, spanking her plump ass, parting her cheeks to reveal her hairy crevice, plunging his tongue deep into her asshole. She squirmed on the grass in front of her home, oblivious to the passers-by stopping in wonder to stare at her.

The door to the house opened, and her Dad strode out, the rest of the family looking on from the doorway.

As she saw him approach, a sudden guilt rolled over her, and she looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong with me daddy?" she asked, as he knelt down beside her.

"It's ok baby, come inside, I'll explain everything."

Her Dad held her tightly as they walked into the house past her disbelieving mother and siblings.

"Stay here you lot. She's had a terrible experience. She'll be fine in a moment."

He was calm and assured as he escorted her upstairs to her bedroom. She sobbed still, unsure of what was happening to her, still having to shake thoughts of her father's cock from her mind, intrigued at what he might have to explain. What did he know that she didn't? Had he known something all along?

He took her into her parents' bedroom, and laid her down on the bed. She resumed a foetal position, sucking her thumb, unsure of what revelations were coming next.

"I have something to tell you," he began, "it's going to be hard to hear, but it's time you learnt the truth."

"Daddy?" she said, sitting up.

"The truth is I'm not your father. We are related, but I'm not your father. Technically I'm your uncle."

"And Mummy?"

"No, Theresa is your real mother, I'm just not your father."

"What about Carly and Jason?"

"I am their father, and Theresa is their mother, you are the only one who has a different Dad."

"Why are you telling me this Daddy?"

"Okay just listen, it's important you hear the whole story. You see when I was younger, my younger brother, Caspar, was very much like you. Everyone thought he was a bit weird and he would keep himself to himself, lock himself away. Later we discovered he was trying to control himself, like you have done. Something happened to him when there was a full moon, something strange and perverted, I think you know what I mean."

"Yes Daddy."

"One night, the pressure became too much for him. A full moon was out, and he had just turned 21 a few weeks before. Suddenly the desire seemed to consume him, it was all he could think about, and he took your mother by force."

"You have to control yourself Megan. You have to fight this thing. I had hoped that it wasn't true, that you hadn't inherited this disease. But now I know I have just been hiding my head in the sand. We should have got you help long ago."

"Help? What do you mean Daddy?"

"I mean support. Professional support for your illness. Maybe they could cure you, stop you being the way you are?"

"Daddy, am I a werewolf?" Megan asked.

"A werewolf? Why would you say that?"

"Well I change when there's a full moon too, like your brother did. And then there's the fur."

"What do you mean fur?"

"Oh..I..I thought you knew. Didn't your brother have fur?" Megan was embarrassed now, she had hidden it so well for all these years, maybe that wasn't related to this at all.

"Show me," her father demanded.

"Oh Daddy no, I couldn't, you don't want to see me naked."

"Show me!" he shouted, louder this time.

Still Megan lay there, sobbing, not moving, not wanting her father to see her disgusting hairy body.

"Well, if you won't show me willingly, there's only one thing for it," he said, as he suddenly grabbed her and began to pull at her clothes.

"Daddy no, please don't daddy!" she shouted, she screamed, but it was no use, he ripped her blouse from her, and threw it onto the floor. Still she pleaded, as he dragged her trousers and knickers off her.

As he looked upon her naked, fur-covered body. He felt his cock throbbing. Not only because of the lust for his daughter that had long laid dormant inside him, but because secretly he had always had a major fetish for hirsute women. His eyes darted between the hairy mound of pubic hair disguising her fresh young cunt and the thick layers of dark hair sprouting from her underarms. The curls of dark brown circling her areolas, the tight-weaved threads of hair covering her beautiful legs, the pathway of darkness leading to her sweet asshole, it was all too much for him. He wanted to pin her down right there and then, he wanted to take his daughter's virginity, and fulfil all his fantasies with her.

She could sense it immediately. The lust in his eyes was unavoidable, and immediately the intensity between them grew. Megan knew right then she was going to fuck her big strong daddy. She had some kind of extra-sensory perception, like she could read his thoughts, she knew exactly what he wanted, and she was going to give it to him right there on that bed.

She leapt forward, pressing her pungent, hairy pits into her father's face. He was shocked, surprised by his daughter's boldness, but he could not pull away. He inhaled in her sweet scent, and he wanted more, so much more.

The rest of her family suddenly shot through the door, just in time to see Megan completely exposed, her fur-covered body, shocking to their eyes, rubbing her father's face in her hairy pussy, wild as an animal.

Michael pushed her down onto the bed. "Hold her down! I can't control her on my own, she's too strong!" he shouted, and the family surrounded her, pinning her down, but not wanting to be subject to the same kind of torture their father had just been.

She struggled, and thrashed around, trying to get them off of her.

"Go and get me a bowl of warm water and a razor, Jason," her father demanded.

"No Daddy, it doesn't work, it just comes back," Megan pleaded, "just make them all go away and leave us alone, please daddy!"

Sure enough though, the dutiful son appeared with the shaving apparatus.

"Hold her down!" her Dad demanded again, as he rinsed the blades of the razor in the water, and began to shave the fur from her exposed pussy, and in doing so hoping to remove whatever pheromones this animal must have locked within each fibre, willing him to deflower his daughter. It took several more bowls of water, and several more razors until he was satisfied, all the hair removed from my body, naked and smooth like her mother and sister. There was still something there, he still felt something, but it was not as intense now, he could think again.

"Now then let's see," her Dad said looking intently at Megan's exposed naked body.

They didn't have to wait long, sure enough, just as Megan had said, an unnatural thing began to happen, just as it always did. It was like watching grass grown in super high speed, but this was not high speed, this was just normal. Shoots of hair emerging everywhere and growing at an astonishing rate. It took an hour as they sat and watched in awe, before Megan's fur had returned thicker and darker even than it was before.

"Do it again, get rid of it," her mother screamed, as her father yet again went to work with the razor. Three times he shaved her, and each time it grew back quicker and thicker than before.

"Daddy? Am I a werewolf?" Megan sobbed as her family looked at one another shocked.

"I don't know what you are honey, but I don't think there's a professional to help with this kind of thing."

"Oh Daddy!" she cried again and hugged her father, her father now aware again of coarse, thick hair drawing him in as he held her naked body.

"Leave us for a minute," he said to the others, as he consoled her.

As he held her, Megan once again began to have visions of his cock inside her. It wasn't difficult, after all she was naked in his arms already. He had already touched her in the most intimate places a man ever had by shaving her bare, but now her fur had returned, and so had the animal inside her wanting sweet release, wanting to be fucked for the first time.

"Feel how wet I am Daddy," she pleaded, as she grabbed his hand and pulled it towards her pussy.

"Oh no, baby, come on. I'm your father. You have to control yourself or you will end up like him."

"I thought you said you weren't my daddy," she said coyly, as he tore his hand aware from her, and she pressed her own fingers to her enraged clit.

"I may not be your father, but I'm still your daddy. I'll always be that."

"What if I don't want you to be my daddy anymore, what if I want you to fuck me."

He felt his cock stiffen at the prospect, but was equally disgusted with himself. Yes of course he had thought about it. Maybe that's why he didn't do anything sooner, maybe his perverted subconscious had been desperate for this day to come, maybe he wanted to fuck his daughter, his niece, whatever she was to him. But again he composed himself.

"Come on sweetie. Come back to me. You don't want to go down this path and end up like your real father."

She rubbed her hands over her hairy cunt, feeling the wetness that was building again, before placing a single finger on his lips.

"Mmmmm. Shhh daddy! He fucked mummy. I'd like to fuck mummy too, so I guess maybe I would."

"You don't want to end up in jail for forcing yourself on someone do you?"

Megan considered the words. Jail. Prison. She had more or less created a prison for herself in her own home, what difference would it be if she was locked away somewhere else. She could fuck the prison guards, and have hot lesbian sex with the other inmates. Actually it sounded damn hot to her right now, all except for the fact that she would no longer be able to fuck her family.

"You want me to force you?" she said, "because I could you know."

"Come on Megan don't do this, snap out of it."

But it was too late, Megan had lost all sense of reasoning, and the moon high in the sky was compelling her onwards. She leant forward and licked his face playfully.

"Don't pretend you don't want me Daddy. You always have. I want you to be the first. The first to fuck your daughter's tight pussy."

He tried to get up, and leave, but she was quicker, lunging past him and locking the bedroom door before standing in front of it.

"Come on Megan move out of the way."

"Make me." She said

He grabbed her by the waist and tried to lift her out of the way, but instantly she wrapped her legs around him like a vice, and began trying to force her tongue into his closed mouth.

It was all too much for him, and he suddenly turned and slammed her down on to the bed.

"Okay fine, you want it, you're fucking going to get it," he said, unaware of how much of a frenzy he had worked himself up to.

He ripped open his shirt and undid his flies to reveal his monstrous cock, before swiftly and roughly penetrating his daughter's tiny cunt, feeling her hairy bush tickling his balls.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck me!" she cried out, as his cock tore away her virginity and filled her with his seed, as he inhaled her sweet essence, pressing his nose deep into her hairy pits again.

After he had finished though, and even though she had experienced another powerful orgasm of her own, her thirst for more was unquenched and she squatted on his face, his cum leaking out onto his face.

"Oh you dirty cunt Daddy, yes lick me, lick my hairy pussy."

He had very little choice, she was suffocating his face with her womanhood, smeared in his own cream. But he was transfixed now, mesmerised by her animal beauty and she bent forward and took his cock in her mouth, slurping at it like an ice lolly.

No one else ever found out what happened that night, but fearing for her daughter's freedom, her father continued to fuck Megan every full moon, allowing the animal inside her to focus solely on him. The rest of the time she was her usual self, and no one knew of the disgusting thoughts that constantly plagued her.

This Halloween though, Megan has escaped, who knows where to. It is a full moon, and she is like a dog on heat, fur covering her naked body as she seeks out her prey. Men, women -- she doesn't care, but she wants you to fuck her, and she's coming for you, and there's nothing can be done to stop her.

"Happy Halloween!" she will say when she is forcing you to lick her cum-drenched cunt, "Happy Halloween!"

12