Daddy and Baby Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,456 Followers

That delicious pressure, that feeling of pushing into wet flesh. I brought one leg up on the side of her thigh and settled my cunny lips directly over hers, touching our slits, arching myself until our pink centers merged. Began to slide together.

She opening her legs wide, tipped her sex to me, and as soon as I felt her wetness I could not lay still. Oh my god, how I squirmed! There is no way to describe. How soft, how we slid together. I could feel my pussy lips, inner and outer, slide right into her. She pushing herself up harder, undulating our hips, how we fit together - touching our open mouths.

I simply could not press against her hard enough. We were kissing again, tongueing. I hungrily pressing myself to her body, laying along her length, feeling her hips rise and fall and our sexes bumping together, faster now. The hair of her puss catching me between my legs as she squirmed around.

Oh, and the sound of our bodies, wet slapping together. She was rotating her hips, slipping back and forth, drawing circles on me. I could feel my pussy slide across her, feel her bumping into me, and the touch of our clits. Fucking! The way my hips werefucking against her, and she meeting every thrust.

Her clit was so hard, how I could feel it slide on me. We would touch our clits together, positioning ourselves for the other, moving in little circles around the other. Unfuckingbeleivable. So sensitive. I held my mouth open over her, could not think, just touching our lips together as our sexes touch together. Feeling our warm breaths panting, whimpering. Eyes wild.

I was breathing so hard, could not catch my breath. She had her arms bent at the elbows and laying at her side. Our lips wet, our skin, tummies, breasts slippery with sweat. Such exertions! Sliding on each other. Hungry. She was whimpering, holding her body to me, moving so much faster. I found her clit with mine, and following her movements slid my clit into hers as hard as I could. I could feel our little fingers, electricity running up my spine each time we touched. MY little girl. I had a little girl, I was a little girl, fucking delicious what our bodies could do. Feeling the glass shatter, the hot glass - like a cut pressing into her, and I could feel her shaking beneath me.....

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum......Oh God!"

My hair was draped across her mouth. I remember looking into her eyes, could see her mouth moving. She looked like she was in pain, her nails digging into me. I kissed her and held her tongue in my mouth and pinned her beneath me. She was arching her back and lifting me up, her grinding against me.

"Oh fuck, yes." She could barely let out the words.

I felt her tense and held myself to her, riding her, she began shaking her pussy hard against me, uncontrollably, and the movement made me weak. I fell upon her, and wave upon wave rising in me. Up my side, electric. The darkness went utterly black. Like veins of light running up my skin, she had grasped my breasts and was squeezing as I simply fell on her, reaching up and pressed my hands to hers, curling our fingers together.

I could hear us slapping, the wetness, my thighs trembling uncontrollably until I felt myself relax, the excruciating pain pleasure drain into a sort of bubbling lethargy. Its heat spread across my skin. Utter, pure relaxation, so all wonderfully freshly fucked.

We simply fell together, draped across the mattress, melted ice, trembling and weak. My precious gem was melted. Our bodies, god I could not touch her enough. I was so hungry, still so hungry. Her nipple at the corner of my mouth. Her hair on my cheek. Sweat stinging my eyes. Where was I?

We lay like that a long time, too weak to move. I felt her hand at the back of my head. She whispering, "I love you."

I wanted to suck on her nipples so I turned my head and wrapped my mouth around her. My pussy wasn't touching her anymore but I could feel her wetness - our wetness - on my tummy. Her cunt laying against me, her pussy hairs wet and matted directly over my navel, leaving this swirl of cum on my body until I was sliding on her again. I lay my mouth on her and sucked on her nipples, suckled her, sliding my hands down her sides.

I moved to her mouth again, and the moment our cunnies touched again, I felt a light orgasm wash over me. It stung. Piercing, soft, light. I kissed her again as I dropped off to her side.

I simply have no words to describe. Seeing and feeling her cum was too much for me. We pulled off our clothes then fell asleep in each others arms.

And I'll admit, I didn't think of daddy at all as I lay there with Baby Doll.

Mainly because, I had no words.

******************

I lay in the dark, could hear her breath feel her warmth. Reaching my hand, lay my palm over her bare ass, facing toward her as she slept on her stomach.

I lay like that with my eyes open. Darkness. I could feel my heart pulsing. Silence.

Thinking about what I had done. Sometimes you aim for something, never intending to hit the mark. When, sometimes you do and well beyond.

--

And a thought appeared flitting across the darkness

--

Should I go find daddy?

please write me with your response, share. I love to hear from you. Your responses and ideas are why I write.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,456 Followers