Daddy And His Girl Caught!

Story Info
Daughter loves exactly what mom hates.
1.3k words
4.27
507.7k
102

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gna1970
gna1970
71 Followers

This is a complete work of fiction, but I hope you enjoy.

I have been a daddy's girl since I can remember. Even though I am now 19, I remember when I was younger, daddy would take me and mom to the circus. Mom said that I could only have one treat. Once mom went to the bathroom, I pulled the "pleeeeze daddy" routine and daddy always gave in.

I guess he felt because he was not my real daddy but my step-daddy that he had to do more to get me to love him. That wasn't so. I loved my daddy more than anything. He was the one who raised me when my real daddy would have nothing to do with me. It was really his loss. Mom met and married my step-daddy, he loved me and that was all I needed.

Even though he was my step-daddy, I never introduced him as that. When my friends would come over, I would say "meet my dad" because to me that is exactly what he is. He loves me and I know that if I pout just right, he is putty in my hands. I think that I have become closer to daddy than I am my own mommy.

I am not saying that my mom is a bad mom. She loves me and works to give me anything and everything I want. There is nothing I can even mention wanting that she doesn't go get an extra job to get for me. Saying that, the only thing that bothers me is the way she treats daddy. She is much younger than him and uses that to tease him. She loves to be wanted. She flirts with other men in front of daddy, letting him know how "wanted" she is. I know she would never do anything with them. She wouldn't because she is a prude.

It makes me so angry to hear daddy begging her for sex night after night. Although he is older, his libido is apparently out of control. Mommy is like me with the fact that she can't whisper. Everything she says to daddy in their bedroom comes across loud and clear in my bedroom. The more I listen, the more I feel bad for dad. The more I listen, the more I want my daddy. I want to make things better for him the way he has always done for me.

Dad is quite the man. He runs every day and keeps himself in excellent shape. I have even noticed my friends checking him out.

Once again, I lay here attempting to get some sleep, but I am unable to because I am listening to mom and dad. Mom is being her typical self and refusing to give dad any sex. It breaks my heart to hear him beg like that. I hear mom finally get up and go to the living room to sleep on the couch and avoid dad's advances. I have had enough. I refuse to let mom treat him like this anymore.

When I hear mom settle on to the couch and turn the TV on, I decide that now is my time. I quietly sneak into their bedroom and touch daddy.

"Daddy, I had a nightmare" I whisper to him.

"Your mom is in the living room" he whispers quietly, turning to try and focus on me.

"Can I sleep in your bed daddy?" I leaned closer to him. Letting my pajama covered breasts to run across his arms. He patted the bed beside him and I quickly climbed in.

As we lay in the bed, I couldn't help but think of the conversation between him and mom earlier. Him begging my mom for sex. My mother refusing him just like she did as often as she could. I often wondered how I was even conceived considering her loathing of sex.

I snuggled up to daddy as close as I could get. He really enjoyed my body pressed to his. Since I always have been and was now a college cheerleader, my body was in excellent shape. I knew it was much better than my moms. I kissed daddy on the cheek and told him how much I appreciated him being my knight in shining armor. Although it was dark, I could feel him smile as he said, "that's my job baby."

As we drifted off to sleep, I felt daddy's hands begin to roam my body. Daddy wanted the attention of a woman. He wanted a woman to make him feel complete again. I just assumed that since they had been married for 17 years, they had grown apart. Daddy still wanted mommy, but mommy wanted nothing from him but the security of their marriage. She said it was the way it was in her family. Sex was a chore. I was not nearly as experienced as mom, but I knew that sex was wonderful. Sex was not a chore. I decided that it was time to give daddy what he deserved. The companionship he desired. The loving relationship he craved. I returned his sweet caresses. I felt his cock harden against my leg.

It was time. I reached closer and kissed daddy. I didn't kiss him like we kissed when he dropped me off for school. I kissed him like I had kissed my boyfriends.

Needless to say, he was a bit stunned and said "baby, we shouldn't, I wouldn't want you to hate me."

Again, I kissed him as passionately as I could. My kiss let him know that I could never hate him. We kissed for what felt like an eternity.

I began to explore his body using my hands. All the while, daddy was exploring mine with his hands. We continued kissing with a passion that had been brewing for years.

I whispered to him "daddy, I want you to make love to me, the way you want to make love to mom."

He kissed each cheek and told me how much he would love that and he really wanted to make sure I was serious. "Tell me again baby!"

"Fuck me daddy!" I whispered.

I had been snooping around mom and dad's room long enough to know that daddy liked it a bit rough and raw. He was in to bondage and discipline and I have even read most of his book called Different Loving.

Those words were all it took and Dad was quick to oblige. He practically tore my pajamas off me nibbling on my body as he did. Something about his teeth sinking in to me caused me to orgasm before he even entered me. Sure, I had masturbated to this scene on several occasions, but to have daddy's teeth on me was more than I could take.

Daddy quickly spread my legs and forced his cock into my pussy. I loved the feel as he stretched me while fucking me. "Damn baby, your mom never let me just take control of her and if I tried, she would tell me not to rape her."

I pulled daddy close to me. "Daddy, I promise to give you everything that mom won't. I want you to think of me each time you get in the bed with mom. I want you to taste me when you kiss her, now fuck me hard daddy."

Daddy's grunting got louder as he approached orgasm. He bit on my nipple and I was pushed over the edge. My body convulsed with a wild orgasm as he screamed and spewed his semen into my hungry pussy.

We took a moment to catch our breath as he laid on top of me, his cock still filling my pussy. He kissed me tenderly. "I love you baby, I am thrilled that you gave me the gift you did. I will always treasure you."

I let him know that "he better" and that I fully expected him to come into my room and make love to me anytime he wanted. I told him to expect more "nightmares."

We both jumped as the light in the bedroom came on and we saw mom looking at us, her eyes full of fury.

To Be Continued.....

gna1970
gna1970
71 Followers