Daddy and Little One Ch. 02

Story Info
Little One finds a new home.
1k words
4.28
105.5k
28

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

Little One watched the streets and houses fly by the window of Daddy's car. She had never been this far from the Home before. The houses were now larger and most had long driveways and gates. The car slowed down and Daddy pulled up to a large iron gate. The gate began to slowly move out of the way and beyond the trees, Little One could see a large house, two stories with tall windows on the second floor. Daddy stopped the car in front of the big front door. He walked around and opened Little One's door. She stepped out and looked up at the house and around the lawn. She could see a fountain and a pool to one side.

"Daddy, will I be working here?", she asked.

"Little One, I will expect you to do certain things during the day, while I am away, but this is not a job. This is your home. If you like it here with me, this is where you will live."

"Do you mean I'm not going back to the Home tonight?"

"Little One, this is your home now," Daddy said.

Daddy carried Little One's suitcase up the curved stair case in the front hall to the first bedroom at the top of the stairs. Little One's opened wide when she followed Daddy into the room. There was a pink canopy bed and a vanity with a large round mirror. A ceiling fan turned slowly overhead. Little One turned in a circle and examined the entire room. She had never seen a bedroom like this except in magazines.

"Daddy, is this my bedroom?" Little One asked with a hesitant voice.

"Yes, Little One. Do you like it? We can get a different bed, if you don't like this one."

"Daddy, I love my bedroom. A princess would be happy in this bedroom."

"Yes, Little One, she certainly would. I'm glad you like it, Little One." Little One reached up and hugged Daddy's neck.

"Thank you, Daddy, for my bedroom. I don't want to go back to the Home."

"Little One, you may stay here with me as long as you are happy. Unpack your suit case. You have a dresser and a closet. We will go shopping for clothes this afternoon. Daddy will be down stairs preparing our lunch. Come down when you are finished."

Little One sat on the bed and ran her hand across the satin comforter. She opened the door beside the closet and found a large bathroom with a deep claw foot tub, a sink and a toilet. There were two robes hanging beside the tub. One was a fuzzy terrycloth and the other made of thin silk. Little One put her clothes and underwear away. Her clothes barely filled up one drawer. Little One went back to the bathroom, pulled her panties down and sat on the toilet. It took a moment to relax in a strange place. A small trickle dripped into the water. Little One took a pad of paper to wipe with and dropped it into the water. She spread her knees slightly and looked down. There had never been any privacy at the Home, with twelve girls in one room and sharing a toilet. Little One's middle finger reached between her legs and combed the curly black hair. Little One shivered and pulled her slit open. It felt so good to touch herself without worrying someone might hear. She thought of Daddy, the new man she had known only for a few hours. His neck was so strong. He had not bent at all, even when her feet came up off the floor. Daddy smelled of lime and spice. His beard was trimmed short and neat. Little One loved the feel of his beard against her cheek.

Little One's finger began to circle her clitoris. She dipped into her vagina to moisten the tip and went back to gently rub her sensitive spot. The scent of Daddy's cologne filled her mind again as she rubbed harder and faster. Her arms were around his neck again, his strong hands pressing her breasts against his chest, her feet off the floor. Daddy's blue eyes were looking at her as she floated over him, catching him by his chin. Daddy opened his mouth and sucked Little One's fingers, biting lightly. Her hand now moved furiously and she squealed in delight. Little One collapsed and leaned forward, resting on her knees. She looked around and saw she was still in her bathroom, all of which seemed to be real. She pulled another pad of paper and wiped herself again. Little One washed her hands at the sink and dried them on the towel. Her scent still filled the room. She thought again about Daddy's cologne. Little One's finger slipped back inside her panties and dipped inside her wet pussy to bring back a bit of her cream. Little One dabbed her finger on the inside of each wrist and licked her finger clean.

She suddenly felt hungry. She could smell food from downstairs. Little One found Daddy in the kitchen, putting plates on the table.

"Little One, please sit down and we will eat," he said. Daddy pulled a chair out and Little One sat down and settled her skirt over her knees. Her heart was racing, but she was not certain why. Daddy sat across from her and poured tea from a glass pitcher.

"Do you like your bedroom and your bathroom, Little One?" Daddy asked. Daddy knows, thought Little One. He knows I played with myself. She held her breath and studied his face for a clue to his thoughts. She imagined Daddy standing in the doorway, watching her rub herself. She wanted to pull her skirt up and touch herself again.

"I love my bedroom, Daddy," Little One answered. "I never had my own bathroom before. Its very nice," Daddy smiled and sipped his tea.

"Very good, Little One," he said. "After our lunch, we will go shopping and find pretty things to put in your closet."

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers