Daddy and Little One Ch. 03

Story Info
New clothes for Little One.
1.9k words
4.38
99.7k
35

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers

Little sat in the front seat of Daddy's car watching traffic and people walking on the sidewalk. Daddy drove slowly down the street in front of his house. People waved and smiled at Daddy as he and Little One passed by.

"Daddy," Little One asked, "Are these people your friends?"

"They are our neighbors Little One. You will meet them soon. I'm sure they will like you."

"Daddy, where are we going?" she asked

"We are going to a special store, where they sell pretty clothes for young ladies. We are going to find you some pretty things to wear." Daddy said

"At the Home, we only had a dress to wear on Sunday and another we wore all week long." Daddy parked the car and opened Little One's door, just as he had earlier. The store looked very much like an ordinary house. There was no business sign, except for a small plaque by the door bell, which read, Pater Design and Apparel. Daddy rang the door bell and the door opened immediately. A tall elegantly dressed red haired woman greeted Daddy and Little One.

"Good afternoon, Sir. We have been expecting you. Please come into the showing room." The lady led Daddy and Little One to a large room, furnished with a comfortable wingback chair and several tables. There was a curtained door to the left and a window that looked out on the garden to the right.

"Please be seated, Sir. Would Sir like a Brandy or wine?" Daddy sat down in the chair.

"Thank you, Saleslady. Brandy would be very nice. Saleslady, this is Little One, the young lady I spoke about." Saleslady extended her hand to Little One.

"I am very pleased to meet you Little One. You are a very pretty young lady." Little One blushed and shook Saleslady's hand

"Thank you very much, Saleslady," Little One said shyly. A young woman in a black maid's uniform brought a tray with a decanter of Brandy and a snifter. She poured a bit in the snifter without saying a word and left. Daddy raised the glass and took a small sip.

"Saleslady, Little One needs clothes for everyday use, for parties and for evening wear." Daddy says.

"Sir, might I suggest we start with lingerie for Little One. A young lady, who is so well formed, needs proper underwear if her clothes are to fit and be attractive."

"Certainly," Daddy replied, "You are correct. We must find lingerie first."

"Come with me, Little One," Saleslady said to Little One and led her through the curtains to the fitting room.

There was a small platform in the middle of the floor and mirrors on three sides. Saleslady pointed to the platform and Little One stepped up on it. Saleslady unbuttoned Little Ones shirt pulled it off her arms and then unsnapped her skirt and let it fall. Little stood before Saleslady in her plain white bra and panties. Little One was used to being naked in front of the other girls at the Home. Saleslady unsnapped Little One's bra and pulled it loose. She then pulled Little One's panties down to her ankles and Little One stepped out. Saleslady ran her finger over the damp crotch an looked up at Little One with a knowing smile. Little One blushed crimsoned and looked away. Saleslady squeezed Little One's hand.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of Little One. This only means you are a healthy young lady." Saleslady took her tape measure and put it around Little One's waist. Saleslady's fingers pressed the tape into Little One's tummy and pulled it tight. She next pulled the tape around Little One's ass and held the tape against her curly black hair. Little One shifted on one foot. Saleslady's touch was disturbing, but not unpleasant. Saleslady pulled the tape between Little One's legs and pressed it between Little One's round buns. Saleslady pulled Little One's pussy lips apart and the tape pulled tight against Little Ones clitoris. Little One jumped to the side. Saleslady's right hand shot up and slapped Little One's bottom.

"Hold still girl. You must be properly measured if your clothes are to fit properly. I will not disappoint Sir and you are not going to, either." Little One bowed her head.

"Yes, maam," she said.

"Move your feet apart Little One", SalesLady ordered. Little One adjusted her stance a bit. SalesLady reached between Little One's thighs and pulled a finger through Little One's buttocks, raking a finger nail over Little One's anus, stopping before she touched Little One's vagina. SalesLady held the tape to this spot and stretched the tape to Little One's ankle. Little One felt her heart beating like it had earlier in the bathroom. She wanted to sneak her hand to her clitoris, but did not dare. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. Saleslady ran the tape around Little One's breasts and nipples and then just under her breasts. SalesLady squeezed Little One's breasts together to judge her cleavage.

Saleslady pulled several bras and pairs of panties from a drawer. Little One gasped when she saw them laid out on the platform. She had never seen such delicate lingerie. Saleslady held each pair up to Little One and decided on a white pair with a lace waist band. Little One lifted on foot and then the other as Saleslady pulled the panties up her legs. Saleslady pulled the panties up over Little One's round ass and positioned them perfectly. Saleslady frowned. Little One's pubic hair was sticking out both sides of the panties. Saleslady tugged and repositioned the panties and tucked the curly hair inside. Her fingers pressed against Little One's clitoris again and seemed to linger on it. Little One felt her stomach quiver. Saleslady tugged at the hems of the leg holes, until she was satisfied with the fit. Little One was confused. She could not tell if Saleslady was trying to play with her or not. She could feel her pussy start to moisten. Little One was stricken. Her heart was racing. What if she soiled the new panties? What would happen? Little One tried to think of other things, but Saleslady's hands kept touching her and running over her skin. Saleslady held up the bra that matched the panties and slipped it over Little One's arms. Little One had never seen a bra that snapped in the front. SalesLady pulled the cups over Little One's breasts and fastened them. She tugged and adjusted until the bra was straight and Little One's breasts were pushed up high.

"Take off those horrible shoes and slip these on", Saleslady said as she handed a pair of black heels to Little One. Little One sat on the edge of the platform and pull the shoes on. She had never worn heels before and stood shakily in front of Saleslady.


"Let me see you walk, Little One." she ordered. Little One clumsily walked to the wall and back, ankles shaking and knees bent.

"Oh, Little One, that will not do at all." Saleslady turned Little One to face the mirror and held her under her arms.

"When you walk, Keep your shoulders straight and let your hips move." Little One and Saleslady walked forward, watching the mirror. Saleslady's hands were warm against her. Little One felt warm in her tummy and wanted to squeeze her thighs together.

"Straighten you knees with each step, Little One. Now, walk back towards me." Little One walked with more confidence and balance this time.

"Very good Little One. You learn very fast. Sir will be very pleased." Saleslady said and pulled the curtain back, "Let's show him now." Little One was startled. She did not expect to walk before Daddy in her underwear. Saleslady acted as it were an ordinary thing to do. Little One felt her pussy quiver again. She bit her bottom lip and took a breath. Little One walked into the showing room with all the balance and grace she could maintain. Daddy stood up and smiled.

"Little One, you are beautiful in your lingerie," Daddy said and took Little One's left hand, raised it over her head and stepped to the side. Little One made a perfect twirl as Daddy held her hand. Daddy turned to Saleslady.

"This is very nice, Saleslady, but, do you think the fabric is too heavy for a young lady?" Saleslady slipped her hands inside the bra and rolled Little One's nipples in her fingers. Little One looked down to see her nipples standing out, perfectly pressed through her bra. Little One blushed and looked down again. She could see Daddy adjust the front of his pants. There was a bulge in the front that had not been there before. Little One looked at Saleslady and saw a knowing smile on her face.

"Yes," Daddy said. "That is what I want. Little One will need several sets like this, in red and black as well. Now, Little One, would you like to try on some dresses for Daddy?"

"Yes. Daddy, I would like that very much."

Little One tried on many dresses for Daddy. Each time she returned to the showing room in a new dress, her walk was more graceful and smooth. She would twirl and Daddy would carefully consider what she was wearing. Every time Daddy smiled, Little One felt warm inside. One dress was so short, it barely covered Little Ones panties. Daddy had to readjust his pants again. Little One liked the look on Daddy's face when he did that. It felt good to make Daddy happy. Daddy picked out two dresses as his favorites and Little One chose the rest for herself. Saleslady wrapped all the clothes in tissue paper and placed them in gold colored boxes. Saleslady helped Little One put on one of Daddies favorites and she wore it for the trip home.

Little One held the box with her new panties on her lap as Daddy drove back to their home. Little One looked at Daddy's profile as he drove. Daddy had a happy smile on his face. Little One thought about the pretty clothes she would soon wear and smiled too. She had heard Daddy tell Saleslady the clothes were for everyday, parties and evenings. Little One had never been to a real party. She wondered what it would be like to walk into a party wearing her new dress with Daddy.

Daddy carried all the gold colored boxes to Little One's bedroom. She unwrapped each dress and hung it in her closet while Daddy watched. She put the panties and bras in her dresser drawer. Little One put her arms around Daddies neck and hugged him again.


"Daddy, thank you for my new dresses." Little One did not want to let go of Daddy. She felt very warm and could smell the cream she dabbed on her wrists and Daddy's cologne at the same time.

"Daddy," Little One said with a bit of hesitation. "Why did you buy me all these nice things. Nobody has ever bought nice things for me in my life." Daddy put his hands on Little One's waist and held her so he could look into her deep green eyes.

"Little One, I am going take care of you and see that you have everything you need," he replied. Little One thought her heart stopped for a moment. A tear leaked form her right eye and she pulled Daddy back down to her and hugged him as tight as she could.

"I love you, Daddy." She said.

"I know you do, Little One. I love you too." Daddy replied.

bronzeage
bronzeage
281 Followers