My Daddy and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I dried myself off, I wrapped the big bath towel around my body, like I usually do, tucking it in between my breasts. Then I changed my mind and took it off, and decided to walk back to my room naked.

Just as I got close to Daddy's bedroom door, he came out of his room, wearing just a pair of boxer shorts. His eyes ran up and down my nude body, then I threw my arms around him and held him tight. His mass of chest hair ran over my nipples, making them hard again.

"Good morning, Daddy," I said, giving him a big long kiss. I could feel his penis harden and press into me.

"You can't walk around naked like this, Carly."

"Why not, Daddy; you've seen my body before."

"It's just not appropriate to do that in front of your father."

"I love it when you look at my body, Daddy. You said I have a beautiful body. You certainly looked at me and Amy last night."

"I-I was just passing by your room and the door was open."

"I could see your shadow on the door, Daddy, and you stayed there watching us make each other cum."

"I, uh, er, um...."

"It's okay, Daddy, I know it makes you hard." I wrapped my hand around his erection, through his shorts. "Mmmmm....it's nice and big."

"Stop that, Carly!"

"Okay, Daddy, if I don't hurry, I'm going to be late for school." I gave him another kiss, rubbing my body against his, and turned to walk back to my room. I twitched my hips provocatively, hoping he was watching me.

I was doing my homework in the living room; it was really boring shit, so I was doing it with the TV on. I was dressed in a pair of really short cutoffs-- I mean really short, part of my ass cheeks hang out underneath the legs, and a low cut crop top that shows my taut midriff, with no bra. I heard the front door open.

"Hi, Daddy, you're home early tonight." I gave him a big hug and a lingering kiss. I saw his eyes looking down my top, feasting on my boobs.

"We have some things we need to talk about."

"Okay, Daddy. Why don't you go sit and the couch and get comfortable, and I'll fix you a drink."

I made him a Scotch and soda, extra heavy on the Scotch. I poured myself a vodka and tonic, without even asking permission, as I usually do. When I bent down to put them on the coffee table, my top fell away and he could see my tits, full and dangling invitingly before his eyes. He shifted, uncomfortably, but he didn't stop looking. I sat down next to him and snuggled up to him, like I've done since I was a little girl. Except when I was little, I didn't have these luscious breasts that pressed into his arm.

"So, what do you want to talk about, Daddy?"

"We need to talk about your, uh...your behavior lately. Your, uh, um, nudity around me, and the kind of, um, sexual innuendoes."

"You've seen me naked since I was a baby."

"Yes, but you're a woman now, and you're very, uh, sexually attractive."

"Are you sexually attracted to me, Daddy?"

"For God's sake, you're my daughter, Carly."

"I know I'm your daughter, but you didn't answer my question. If I wasn't your daughter, would you be attracted to me?"

"Yes, very much. Too much."

"I know you're my father, but I'm sexually attracted to you. I fantasize about you when I masturbate."

"That's very inappropriate behavior."

"I know you fantasize about me, Daddy. I walked by your room last night and you were jerking off. When you came, you said my name. It was dark and you were kind of far away, but I really wanted to come in your room and watch you, or touch your cock and let my hand make you cum."

"Carly, we can't do this!"

"I love you, Daddy; I've always loved you."

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

"I love you differently, now. I'm IN love with you."

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything; kiss me, Daddy."

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him passionately on the mouth. He resisted for a moment, then he crushed his lips to mine. My tongue reached into his mouth and I found his. The kiss took my breath away, and I could feel the heat radiating throughout my body. I broke away for a moment, and pulled my top over my head, baring my breasts to him. I took his hand and placed it on one.

"Touch me, Daddy, feel my tits."

His hand molded me, touching, feeling, gently caressing me. He skimmed over my nipple and it hardened under his palm. "Kiss it, please." He bent his head down and kissed all over both of my boobs, and then he drew a nipple into his mouth and suckled. I was moaning, and he was making deep, guttural sounds deep in his throat.

While he was occupied with my breasts, I unzipped his pants and pulled his erection out. I was the first live penis I had ever seen, and I was fascinated. It was much bigger than the "life-like" dildo I was using, and had more color; his swollen head was almost purple, and there were large veins going up his shaft.

It felt hard, yet soft at the same time. I traced the contours with my fingers, feeling his spongy balls, running the all the way up his shaft to the crown. I wrapped my hand around it and started to stroke it up and down, watching how the skin moved over the hard rod underneath it. A clear, slippery liquid leaked out of the tip of his cock--I later learned it was pre-cum--and I smeared over his head and let it slide through my fisted hand.

Daddy started to moan, almost in sequence with the movement of my hand. His hips started to move up and down in rhythm with my strokes. I saw his ball sack draw up tight against the base of his cock, and I could feel the flow of his semen moving up his shaft.

"AHH, JESUS...OH GOD, Carly....ahhh." His cum spurted out of him all over the front of me. It hit my tits, ran down, and started dripping off. I saw my first cum; it was sticky, and I played with it in my hands for awhile and licked some off my fingers.

"Did that feel good, Daddy? It sure looked like it did." He looked down at his deflating penis, then up at me, sitting naked from the waist up. His face showed pure anguish.

"God forgive me, I must be out of my mind," he said, and walked off toward his room.

The next night, he came home late, and he smelled like he'd had a couple of drinks. He never ever gets drunk, but sometimes after a rough day, he'll stop at bar on his way home. He usually calls me to let me know, because I make dinner for us, and I don't want to ruin it, but this night he didn't. I went up to give him a hug and a kiss. He gave me a little peck on the cheek and held me away from him.

"Carly, we can't do this."

"But Daddy, I've given you a hug and a kiss every night when you come home, since forever."

"Well we're just going to have to stop it now."

"Daddy, don't you love me anymore?"

I burst into tears and went running into my room. I was curled up in a ball on my bed, sobbing my heart out. Daddy came in and sat down beside me and started stroking me.

"Of course I love you, sweetheart, I'll always love you."

I threw my arms around his waist and put my head in his lap. My whole body was shaking, I was crying so hard. Daddy started stroking my hair; I've always loved it when he does that, or when he brushes it for me.

"Daddy, I liked it so much when you kissed me last night like I was a real woman. Did you like kissing me that way?"

"Yes, baby, I did."

"I liked it so much when you touched my tits and sucked on my nipples. It made me cum so hard. Did you like it when I jerked off your cock and made you cum?"

"Yes, unfortunately, I did."

"Are you attracted to me sexually, Daddy?"

"God help me, yes I am. I've tried to suppress these feelings, but I can't."

"Do you want to make love to me, Daddy?"

"Yes, I do, Carly, but we just can't. It's incest; it's wrong."

"I looked up father and daughter sex on the internet, Daddy, and it happens all the time. You looked at some of those sites, too, because I saw them on your computer. Becky Johnson has been has sex with her father.

"Your friend Becky, the cheerleader?"

"Yeah. How long have you had these feelings for me, Daddy?"

"For a couple of years; ever since you developed that beautiful body."

"Why didn't you act on those feelings?"

"Because you're my daughter; you're my baby girl, and I couldn't make myself despoil you."

"You can't despoil me if I feel the same way about you."

"I have to resist these urges, Carly, I just have to. It's time for you to get ready for bed."

"Will you tuck me in, Daddy?"

Daddy tucked me into bed, just like he did when I was a little girl, giving me a short fatherly kiss. I lay there for awhile, but I was restless and I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get the image of his big hard cock out of my mind, and what his face looked like when I made him cum. My hand found my pussy, and I dipped my finger into my vagina and ran the slippery juice all over my clit.

As much as I love to masturbate and make myself cum, I wanted more. Needed more. I got up and took off my tee shirt and panties. Standing naked in front of the mirror, I started to put perfume on my body. It was "Bewitched" by Danainae, a scent enhanced by the addition of pheromones, a chemical that they say is used to attract someone of the opposite sex.

I put a little dab of perfume on both sides of my throat, behind my ears, in the valley between my breasts, and some on the outside of both tits. Then I went lower, putting some on my mound, and in the creases between my outer pussy lips and my thighs. I put a touch on my perineum, too.

I brushed my golden blonde hair out so it was all soft and shiny, draping it over my shoulders so it party covered my tits. I think it's incredibly sexy to see a pair of breasts peeking out through a curtain of hair. I put on my short silk robe, took a deep breath, and walked down to hall to Daddy's room.

His door was open, and he wasn't asleep either. The lamp was on beside his bed, and he had a sheet covering his lower body. From the tent in the sheet, I could see that he was erect. He looked startled when he saw me next to his bed.

"I couldn't sleep, Daddy."

"I couldn't either."

"Does it have anything to do with what we talked about?"

He had a pained look on his face when he nodded his head. I stood there for a minute, then I opened my robe and let it fall to the floor, standing naked right before him. I pulled the covers off and climbed in the bed beside him.

"Carly, I-I....you can't...."

"Shh, Daddy," I said, interrupting him with a kiss.

He didn't even start to protest anymore, he just pulled me into him and deepened the kiss. My skin was on fire as I pressed my naked body against his. I pulled my face away from his and moved my mouth lower down on his body. Lower. And lower. Until my nose was buried in his soft black pubic hair.

I held his hard-on in my hand, and lowered my mouth over it. I had never given anyone a blowjob before, but Amy showed me what to do on my dildo. It involved a lot of licking. I ran it over his balls, and took each one gently into my mouth. Then I ran my tongue up and down his rigid shaft, around his helmet shaped crown, and around the ridge under it. Amy told me that the most sensitive place on a man's penis is on that little flat place just on the underside of the cock head, so I spent a lot of time flicking the tip of my tongue right under there.

Taking as much of him in my mouth as I could, I sucked on him, while running my tongue around and around his head in my mouth. He was breathing really heavily and moaning, from deep down in his throat. I started to bob my head up and down while stroking him at the same time. Daddy held my head in his hands and his hips started thrusting his cock into my mouth.

"Ohh, God, Carly, I'm going to cum soon....soon, baby girl....take your head away."

I just tightened my grip on him and held him deeper in my mouth. I saw his balls shrivel up again, felt him pulse, and he ejaculated a hot spurt of cum into the back of my throat.

"AHHH....Carrleeeee....ohhhhh...ohh...mmmm."

I swallowed his first load, and he followed with several more--I lost count, just deliriously happy that I could give my Daddy this kind of pleasure. When I lifted my head off his shrinking penis, I wasn't sure whether he would want to kiss me because I had his stuff in my mouth, but he pulled me up to him and kissed me passionately.

Daddy rolled me over, and lay on top of me. His body felt so good on top of mine; so big, so strong, so sexy. He kissed me some more, and then started kissing down my body.

"God, you smell so good."

"I love you so much, Daddy."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

"I love you not just as your daughter, I love you like a woman loves a man."

"I know. So do I."

His lips followed the path of the perfume I had put on. He kissed around my ears, and sucked one earlobe into his mouth, then blew gently into it. I didn't know my ears were an erogenous zone, but they sure were. They way Daddy's lips and his tongue moved over me, my whole body was an erogenous zone.

His hands and his mouth devoured my breasts. He took both of them into his hands, kneading, caressing, rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. My pussy was dripping, I was so aroused. He laved them with his tongue and then took a rock-hard nipple into his mouth, sucking, nibbling. I knew I was going to cum, one of the many orgasms Daddy gave me that night.

"I'm cuuuummmmmiiiinnngggg..... nnnghhhhh, oh....ah....so good, Daddy, so good."

After he ravished my tits, he kept kissing and licking down my body, across my tummy. I giggled when his tongue tickled my navel. My whole body quivered when he got to my mound. I drew up my knees and opened them wide. Daddy's tongue licked the creases between my swollen out lips and my thighs. I was moaning really loud.

Daddy kissed and licked my puffy lips, then took his thumbs and spread them open, revealing everything inside me. He paused and looked at my pink, swollen cunt. He spread my minora apart, and he could see deep in my vagina, which was pouring out my milky white juice.

His head dipped down, and his mouth found my pussy. Oh God! I was quivering all over, so close, always on the edge. He licked my swollen inner lips and sucked them into his mouth. His tongue ran up and down, both sides of my clit, then flicked over the hood.

Daddy kept licking and sucking my clit, while he slipped two fingers inside me. He kept stroking this little bump a couple inches into my cunt. I got hotter and hotter as he rubbed it. I didn't know about a G-spot, but I sure had one. I felt a whole different kind of orgasm getting close, way deep inside me. Then the all came together, the G-spot, my clit, and my vagina all exploded.

"FUCK....FUCK....OH GOD....OH SHIT...OH FUCK!!" I pushed his head away because everything was so sensitive, I couldn't take anymore. He moved up over my body again. His face was soaked with my cum, and I tasted myself on his mouth. I really liked it.

"I'm ready, Daddy. Make love to me; come inside me, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me NOW." We were crossing the last line of the taboo, and neither of us cared. I wanted him inside my body, fusing us together, making us one.

We looked into each other's eyes; it was a look of love, desire, passion. I wanted him and he wanted me. He hovered over me, and I took his hard, throbbing cock in my hand and rubbed it over my clit. He had leaked a lot of pre-cum, and between his juice and mine, it was a soft, slippery union. I aimed his steel-hard rod between my lips and pulled, until his tapered head started to enter me.

"Go slow, Daddy, you're so big, you're going to stretch me."

He started to push his way slowly into me, an inch at a time. I didn't have a cherry anymore, I broke it with a toy, but I was still a virgin, as no man's penis had ever entered me. I was so happy he was the first, and I hoped he would always be with me. Slowly, slowly, he kept pushing, until he was all the way inside me and I could feel his balls resting against my ass. He rested there for minute.

"Are you okay, baby girl?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, you feel so good, you fill me up."

"You're so tight, Carly, so slippery-soft. You feel wonderful."

Slowly, he slid his cock out of my cunt, and slowly pushed it back again. Out again. In again. I was gasping and panting, and he made kind of a growling sound, deep in his throat. He started fucking me a little faster, and my hips would rise to meet him. We started to really get into it, and I wrapped my legs around him, arched my back, and pulled him so deep he was hitting my cervix.

"So good, Daddy, so good. I love you so much."

We were fucking so hard, so deep, we were totally lost within each other. I felt my climax coming, starting in my toes. My stomach was on fire. It built and built, and I let go, just as his hot cum, the seed that created me, exploded into my womb.

"Daaaaaaaddddddddyyyyyyyy!"

12