Daddy & Ronnie's Cabin Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

Daddy had never spanked my pussy to orgasm before and I really enjoyed that. It was intense with the biting of the nipple and the wetness of his fingers. My pussy was coated well with my juices and every slap gave me shivers all the way up my spine. It was an intense orgasm that had me drained by the time he allowed me to come down from that high. He took his hand from my pussy and let go of my sensitive nipple and pulled me to his side. We lie there cuddling and actually fell asleep for a couple of hours. My body had cum hard and long today and needed a recharge.

Once we woke up, Daddy made us dinner while I watched the porn that was filling the screen. I loved to watch people fucking on camera. It turned me on from the first scene that I ever saw. Reading and watching erotica is one of my favorite hobbies. I have always enjoyed this kind of stimulation. Daddy seemed to enjoy it also. He made us steaks and baked potatoes, salad, fresh asparagus and green peppers and onions. He joined that with a wonderful red wine and more pornography.

After we finished our second bottle of wine, Daddy started a fire in the chiminea and we got into the hot tub again. We would be crazy not to take every advantage of having this hot tub at our disposal. Of course, with the privacy that we had on that deck, we went into the water completely naked. It wasn't long before Daddy had me in his arms again and kissing me like a lover. I loved Daddy's kisses. His lips have always been so soft and tender and immediately make my pussy start getting wet.

He reached up and grabbed my floating tits and pinched my nipples. "Daddy's little whore is horny again, aren't you?"

"Daddy, every time you kiss me I get horny. I love the feel of your tongue inside my mouth. It always makes me tingle, Daddy."

"That's good baby doll. Daddy only wants to make his little whore feel good. Let's see if you are wet enough to finger sweetheart."

Daddy put his fingers deep inside my dripping wet cunt and began finger fucking me in the water. Now, you might think that fucking in the water is always easy. There is fluid all around you, right? Well, let me tell you that if the girl is not wet enough, it will actually turn into a dry fuck. Daddy tells me that I never seem to have that problem. I am always wet enough for him to enter me in the water. His fingers felt so good inside me, once again. I loved fucking my Daddy! All the while he was fingering my cunt; I was stroking his hard cock. He was hard as a rock again and I needed to feel his hard cock inside of me.

"Oh baby, I think you should sit on Daddy's cock and fuck me like a good little girl should fuck her Daddy. What do you say to that?" I think Daddy can read minds.

"Oh Daddy, I need to feel your cock inside of me again. Please let me ride you Daddy!"

He stretched out and I climbed on top of him in a reverse cowgirl style and he immediately reached around me and grabbed onto my tits and began twisting my nipples. His cock entered inside me and filled me up as I was extremely tight at the moment. You see, I seem to have some pretty strong PC muscles. It seems that the harder I cum, no matter how full I am, my cunt is extremely tight afterward. It seems to get tighter with the more he fills me up. I cannot explain it but Daddy loves my tight little cunt. I loved the feeling of his hard cock fucking my cunt like a whore.

"Oh baby girl, you are so fucking tight. Daddy is going to have a hard time hanging on. You feel so good wrapped around my hard cock. Daddy loves fucking his little slut. You have made Daddy one happy son of a bitch. That's it baby girl, ride my cock. Make Daddy fill you up with his seed. Your tight little cunt is so fucking hot and wet. C'mon whore, fuck your Daddy good and hard! Grind those hips you fucking slut! I want your cunt muscles to squeeze the fuck out of my cock. I want to feel your juices coat my cock and surround me with pressure. I want to cum inside my little girl!"

I began grinding my hips on that hard cock and he reached down with his left hand and began rubbing my hard little clit while his cock was thrusting in and out of my cunt. He continued to squeeze and manipulate my tits and the added stimulation brought me to orgasm even more quickly than normal. When I started to ride Daddy a little harder, the water level in the hot tub began to diminish. I was riding Daddy so hard that waves were sloshing up over the sides of the hot tub.

"That's it baby girl. Daddy is going to cum in that hot cunt of yours. Ride me my little fuck slut. Oh god it feels good! I love fucking you my sweet little whore."

Those words were music to my ears and stimulation to my cunt. I came and clenched my Daddy's cock so hard that he started to orgasm with me. I could feel his cock spurting his seed into my cunt. Every time my cunt convulsed around his cock, it would jump and squirt more seed deep into me. Daddy continued to rub my hard clit throughout this very intense orgasm and before I knew it, I was going full force into another orgasm. It felt so good and Daddy was not going to let me finish anytime soon.

He began whispering into my ear as he attacked my clit with a vengeance. "Daddy's little slut loves to be filled with Daddy's cum, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, I love to feel you cum inside me!"

"That's what Daddy likes to hear. You are such a fucking whore to let Daddy cum inside you anytime he wants. You have been a perfect little fuck slave today and I am so glad we came out here to the woods to fuck and be fucked. Daddy loves his little slut. You feel so good on my softening cock! Do you have another one inside you?"

"I don't think so Daddy, you have worn me out today."

"Oh, I don't think so young lady. I think you have another real big cum inside of you and it is begging to come out. I can tell by the way your muscles are clenching onto Daddy's cock that you need to cum again, and cum hard!"

With that, he began friggin' my clit as hard and as fast as he could in the water. It felt so fucking awesome and amazingly enough, Daddy became hard again. I began riding his cock again as he frigged my clit and pinched my nipples. The dirty words just kept coming out of his mouth.

"You are such a fucking little whore. You are insatiable! Your cunt is so fucking hot and my cock fills you up so tightly. The only thing missing is a pussy for you to be eating while you are riding your Daddy's cock. I'll bet you have some pussy in mind to be eating while I am fucking my baby girl, don't you? And I am sure that you are thinking about my big hard cock sliding in your tight little asshole tomorrow, aren't you? I am going to fuck your tight little ass as hard as you are fucking my cock right now, tomorrow! Daddy is going to cum inside your ass! Oh, that's it my little tramp, cum for Daddy! Your cunt is squeezing the fuck out of Daddy's cock!"

With those words and all of the stimulation that Daddy was giving me, I came and screamed out his name loud enough for it to echo in the woods. He clamped his hand over my mouth and shushed in my ear. "Shut up you stupid bitch, you want someone to hear that I am fucking my baby girl in the hot tub of a rented cabin?"

Surprisingly enough, his hand over my mouth made me cum like a tramp. I could feel myself squirting even with the water surrounding us. I moaned into the palm of his hand while the other one began pinching my nipples even harder. That took the orgasm to a higher level and my cunt muscles clinched and Daddy filled me up to over flowing with his sperm. It was hot as fuck!!!

The jets' timer turned off just at the trail end of that orgasm. Daddy leaned over and turned the timer back on as I slid off of his softening cock. I was trying to catch my breath from the intense orgasm that just racked through my body. My cunt was leaking out Daddy's sperm and my muscles flinched a little when I felt the heat coming from my body. The aftershocks that racked my body were almost as intense as the first couple of orgasms that he gave me in the hot tub. I sat there and watched Daddy sit back and relax against the jets. I did the same.

I was relaxed and coming down from the orgasmic high that Daddy put me on. I sat there with my eyes closed until I could feel Daddy's eyes on me. I opened one eye and looked at him and smiled.

"Did Daddy wear his little girl out?"

"Oh Daddy, I just need a breather. That was fucking intense!"

"I know baby doll. It was doubly intense for me. How many times do you see Daddy's cock revive so quickly?"

"Daddy, I have never seen that happen since we became lovers. Not that close together, anyhow."

He kneeled in front of me and gave me a nice passionate kiss on the lips. Then he turned me around so that my back was against his chest and lifted my legs up out of the water and over the edge of the hot tub. Then he turned all of the bottom jets off except the one that was aimed at my pussy. The pressure was unbelievable and I could feel the jets streaming deep into my cunt. It felt awesome to feel Daddy's sperm being pushed out of me with water pressure. Then Daddy aimed my hips down a little bit and the jet of water was landing on my clit. Out of habit and necessity, I began moving my hips so that the stream of water was rubbing my clit up and down.

Daddy began fondling my tits and pinching my nipples. He whispered into my ear, "Daddy wants you to cum again little girl. Daddy wants his little slut to wear herself out so that she will sleep soundly tonight. Daddy wants you to masturbate with those jets while I squeeze your wonderfully sexy pierced nipples. That's it girl! It feels good, doesn't it? You want to cum again, don't you? C'mon you fucking whore. Cum like the little slut that you are!"

That's all it took this time. My body started convulsing in Daddy's arms and I began rocking back and forth over that jet. I would sometimes lift up my ass for the stream to shoot me anally. I love the feeling of my anus being violated. That took me over the edge into the best kind of black out in the world. I came so hard that I collapsed into my Daddy's arms. I was only out for a few seconds but it was long enough to let Daddy know he had done me in.

"C'mon baby girl, let's get you into bed." We got out of the tub and dried off really good and sat in front of the fire for a little while. When my head started nodding off, Daddy picked me up, took me inside and put me into bed. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I don't remember another thing until the next morning.

I woke up in my Daddy's arms with him grasping onto my left tit. He loved holding my tits while we slept and today was no exception. We looked outside and saw that it was raining, again, with gray skies all around. We had made plans to go shooting and hiking today but that was not going to be feasible with the weather the way that it was.

"Well, baby girl, it seems that we won't be able to leave the cabin today. I think maybe we should just stay in and make the best of it here in our little cabin away from the world. What do you say? Do you want to stay in with Daddy and see what we can get into today?"

"Oh Daddy, you know that I will always welcome time with you. Yes, I think we should stay inside and see what we can accomplish here today. I am all for being naked with you all day today, again. We don't get to do this much and I would definitely like to be fucked again today. Daddy you are the most amazing lover a little girl could ask for. Let's get some coffee and plan out our day."

I got up and made the coffee and turned the TV on and put another pornographic movie into the DVD player. Daddy liked the choice that I made and watched with great interest. We had leftover steak and eggs for breakfast while we watched a swinger movie with all kinds of orgy sex going on. It was hot and made me wet watching the group sex on the screen. We had not had any partners since we became lovers and it has always intrigued me to have more than one person in the bed at a time. I wanted to try it but didn't know how Daddy felt about it. Over breakfast, we talked about the happenings of yesterday and all the fun that we had.

"Daddy loves to make his little girl feel good and I think that we may have accomplished that pretty well yesterday. I have some surprises for you today and am actually glad it is raining and miserable outside. We can try the things that we didn't have a chance to yesterday." He looked up at the screen and there was a girl going down on another girl while a guy was fucking that girl from behind. It was hot and made me wet. I squirmed a little on my seat on the couch and Daddy looked at me and said, "Does that turn you on baby girl?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, I would love to be that girl in the middle being fucked by you while I am eating another girl's pussy. Is that something that you would entertain Daddy?"

"Oh sweetheart, I would fuck you whether you were eating another girl's pussy or sucking on another guy's cock. We should try and find someone to fill either of those spots, when we get back home. I am sure that we could find someone to let you suck on them, whether it is male or female. And I would love to engage other people in our sexual adventures, sweetie. I didn't know that sort of thing turned you on."

"Daddy, I love sex! I don't care who it is with or how many are there. I just want you to be at the center of it all and welcome another person into our bedroom. It would be hot to have a little playmate that we could share. Maybe I will work on that when we get back home. I have a few ideas of friends that might join us and they already think you are the hottest Dad around. I don't think it will be hard to find a third person to join us."

"My little slut is so horny. I love the fact that you are thinking about another person to join us in our adventures. Can you give me names? Or did you want to keep it a secret?"

"Oh Daddy, I think I should keep it a secret until I find out for sure who might be interested in joining us as lovers."

"That is perfectly fine with me. Whoever it is, I am sure we will enjoy ourselves. Maybe we can set up something for a couple of weekends from now, the next weekend I have off from work?"

"I will do that as soon as we get home Daddy. I have the perfect first choice, but I will wait until I get confirmation from her. I don't want to ruin the surprise, Daddy."

We continued to watch the video while finishing up breakfast. My cunt was soaked after watching all of the anal fucking that was going on between people on the screen. I was hoping that Daddy found it hot as well and maybe would try something with me later that involved anal activity. After breakfast, I did the dishes while Daddy took a shower. I made the bed and got some supplies that I needed out of our toy bag. Daddy came out all refreshed and ready to fuck. His cock was hard when he came out of the bathroom. My eyebrows rose up and I smiled at him.

"Daddy couldn't help thinking about having another person in our bed with us. I have thought about it since we talked and this is the result. I think that you should take a quick shower and let's get down to some serious fucking. You have Daddy all worked up and I need some release. Daddy needs his cock inside his little girl and soon!"

"I will be quick Daddy. See you in a few."

I went into the bathroom and took my shower and even cleaned out my anal cavity just in case he wanted to do some playing there. I put on my ankle and wrist cuffs and attached my pierced nipple chain to my nipple rings and also put on the nipple clamps with the chain attached to them. Then I lubed up my ass and did a little ass play by myself in order to get my special gift from Daddy a few months ago, inside me.

My ass was nice and clean and lubed up and ready for anything. I got my huge pink anal plug all lubed up and began pushing it into my tight little asshole. I loved having my ass full. It was hot to me. It made me feel like a nasty little slut and it turned Daddy on to see my ass full also. I had to clinch my ass muscles to keep that anal plug inside me and that made me hot just clinching onto that plug.

I walked back out into the TV area to see that Daddy's cock was still hard, as he was stroking it while watching the fucking on screen. He loved the chains connecting my nipples. "Oh baby doll, you look hot as hell. Those chains are magnificent. Why don't you kneel down in front of Daddy and suck on his hard cock. I have been watching this fucking all the while you were in the shower. I need you to suck my cock, baby girl."

I pulled a pillow from the bed and placed it between Daddy's legs. As I knelt down, I did not let Daddy see the anal plug in my ass. He had no idea yet. I took his cock into my hand and began stroking it as he had been doing. Daddy grabbed the camera and started filming me as I touched my tongue to the head of his cock. I swirled my tongue around his head and slowly licked down the underside of his cock, along the main vein. Daddy moaned as I took his entire length down my throat. His cock was as hard as it could be and I loved the feeling of his head entering my throat.

Daddy grabbed the back of my head and forced me onto his cock. That action started the juices flowing inside my cunt, once again. I loved being forced to do something sexual with my Daddy. When he takes control of me, my insides just melt and all I want to do is make him happy. He fucked my face and filmed every minute of my cock sucking. When I grabbed onto his balls and started massaging them while deep throating his cock, he leaned his head back and moaned. I would find out later that he showed that very action on the film that he was recording. Daddy looked so sexy leaning back with his hand on the back of my head.

"Oh baby girl, my cock feels so good in your throat. I love the way that you suck Daddy's cock. It is amazing the feeling that your tongue can give me down the entire length of my cock. You're going to suck Daddy off, aren't you baby girl?"

I mumbled a positive response with his cock in my mouth and began sucking his cock with all my might. I wanted Daddy to cum in his little girl's mouth. I wanted to taste his cum on my tongue. I began sucking a little bit harder and stroking his cock along with my thrusts onto his cock. I had his balls in one hand and his cock in the other with my mouth sliding up and down on his hard cock. I had to taste his sperm this morning.

When Daddy realized that we had reached the point of no return, he just aimed the camera and leaned back and enjoyed the blow job that his little girl was giving him. When I felt his cock start straining and growing with my every thrust, I picked up my pace and really went to town on his hard cock. I could feel the straining on his balls in my hand and I knew he was going to erupt inside my mouth any second now.

The first good spurt of cum landed on my tongue and I swirled it all around the head of his cock and rubbed it all over my lips and cheeks. The second load that squirted into my mouth was a little less but just as hot. I cleaned every drop of cum off of his cock within the next few minutes. There was cum all over my lips and cheeks and I loved the feeling of Daddy's cum moisturizing my face. Once I got every drop of cum there was off of his cock, I leaned down and licked his balls clean. I leaned up and wiped my face of the excess cum and licked it off of my fingers.

"Oh my god, that is so hot baby girl. Daddy loves to watch you swallow his cum. You are such a hot little girl. I think we need to get over to the bed and let's see if we can get you off a few times. What do you say?"

I got up and kissed Daddy and headed over to the bed. Daddy had already set out the sex blanket to protect the bed from my fountain of cum. He got down the spreader bar and attached it to my ankle cuffs and once again my legs were spread wide apart. I loved this new toy of ours and was extremely wet thinking about what he was going to do this time. When he raised my legs off of the bed and high into the air, my cunt started flowing. That is about the time that he noticed the bright pink anal plug stuck in my ass.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers