Daddy Comes Home Drunk

Story Info
She gets shocking news from her father.
960 words
4.23
253.6k
127
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home when I heard this noise at the front door. I went to see who it was when my Dad came tumbling in. I could smell the beer on his breath and he could barely stand up.

"What is wrong with you, Daddy?" I said to him.

"Your mother decided to leave me," he said.

I was shocked to say the least. I helped my Dad into the house and I managed to get him back to the bedroom. Dad collapsed onto his back. I started drilling him for information. My Dad said that the marriage hadn't been going well. Now that I was eighteen and soon heading to college my Mom decided to leave. She had called my Dad at work to give him the news. I could barely believe what I was hearing.

Once Dad was on the bed he used his hand to pat besides where he was at. I sat down next to him.

"I guess you are the lady of the house now," he told me.

Just then my Dad reached out and took hold of my arm. He started pulling me onto the bed. I tried to pull back, but my Dad was too strong, even when drunk. Once I was on the bed with him, my Dad flipped over onto me.

"No Daddy!" I said to him.

It was no use. My Dad pulled my shirt up and he managed to undo my bra. My tits were pointing up at my Dad. He lowered his face and began to suck on my nipples. I knew this was all so wrong, but I was also getting excited. My Dad was sucking on the tips and then biting on them as well. I hate to admit it, but it felt so good. That went on for a few minutes and then my Dad stopped. He started to yank on my pants and he pulled them and my panties off. I was totally naked beneath my father.

My Dad knelt on the bed and stripped out of his clothing. The next thing I knew I was staring at his long cock. My Dad might have been drunk, but he managed to get an erection. I was frozen in shock as my Dad spread my thighs and climbed in between. He took hold of his dick and started rubbing his mushroom head across my sopping wet pussy. I just gave into my Dad. He got me so worked up that I had to have him right there.

He fitted his cock to my opening and then he slid his thick pole into my small pussy. God, he felt immense. My Dad slowly pushed into me. It took some time, but I finally felt his balls resting on my ass cheeks. Daddy began to feed me. I just lost it. I placed my legs around his back and I held tight. I screamed as my Daddy fucked me there on the bed. He was pumping my cock into me as fast as he could.

I had never had sex like this before. It was so wild and wanton the way my Dad took me that day. It was like two wild animals doing it out in the woods. It got to the point where I needed my Daddy's cock. He was turning me into his whore. I could hear the sound of my Dad's balls hitting against me. I wish it could have gone longer, but my Dad was so revved up. He let out this grunt and then I felt him cum in me.

His hot spunk was hitting my pussy walls. All that heat make me orgasm. We both were shaking as my Dad battered me with his dick. There was so much cum that I eventually felt it running out and down my ass. Daddy did finally stop and he just held his dick inside my raw pussy. I couldn't get myself under control for some long minutes. Daddy did go soft and he pulled out from my drenched pussy.

We did kiss each other and it wasn't long before my Dad fell asleep. I got up and got myself cleaned up. I came back and climbed into bed next to him. The next morning we both woke up together. My Dad wasn't upset about what we had done. He told me he had thoughts about me and now that I was eighteen he could act on them.

That morning we had more sex. This time I mounted my Dad and he slid his cock into me once more. Daddy reached up and cupped my tits as he filled my pussy one more time. I would bounce up and down his thick pole and he would bring his ass up in order to meet me. I didn't think it was possible, but my Dad had more cum in him. After maybe a half hour or so he blasted me with more of his love milk.

My pussy felt like it was so full from my Dad's loving. I was just finding out this was the start of our love affair together. My Mom did move all her things out over the next week. There was just a few weeks left until I was going to college. My Dad and I spent as much time as we could in bed together. We would even fuck in the shower and everywhere else we could think of.

I never knew sex could be like this. I am almost sorry I will have to go to school, but my Dad says he will be waiting for me when I have my school breaks. I am already thinking of his big cock fucking me when I get home.