Daddy Does Daphne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released her little clit while she was bathing in the heat of her orgasm. Her dad kissed her on her forehead and whispered "Tomorrow I'll fuck your ass. Sleep well." And then he left the room, leaving Daphne floating on her raving orgasm.

Chapter two

The next day Daphne couldn't stop thinking about what her daddy was about to do to her ass. She had a hard time concentrating in class. During a break Billy walked by. Daphne was checking out her features in the mirror that was glued to the door of her locker.

"Hey Daphne. Can we talk for a second?" Billy asked. Daphne nodded. Ever since her dad had kicked out Billy, she and him hadn't had sex. Her dad was satisfying her in more ways than Billy could ever imagine. Still, she was fond of the boy and they were still on speaking terms. They went outside. Daphne sat down under a tree and looked up at Billy. "What's up, Billy?"

"Well, Daphne. How can I say this... I miss you. I mean, we had some fun together right?"

She nodded.

"So why, don't we... you know.. do it anymore. I mean, I know your father doesn't approve..."

"No he doesn't," she admitted. She knew where this conversation was leading to and she wasn't sure if she wanted that. Still, she was horny as hell. The thought of her dad pushing his cock into her little asshole, made her drip with anticipation. So why not blow off some steam with Billy before it was night. Billy's cock might not be as thick as her dad's, it was still a nice cock and she loved to suck it. She decided to make it easy on Billy. "I miss you too Billy."

"So why don't we meet after school," he tried.

"Okay. But not at my place."

"My place it is then. Meet me here at four." And so it was decided. Daphne had to run off because her next class was starting in a few minutes. Billy remained at the tree for a while. After a minute or so, Daphne's eighteen year old brother Rick walked towards Billy. "And?" he wanted to know.

"It's done. Here's my house key. Make sure you leave the front door unlocked when you get in. Go into my closet and wait for us there. Your sister and I will arrive around four."

"Great. You making me a very happy man."

"Guess so. I am making your dream come true. Now you can finally see your sister fuck. But remember, you owe me one, my friend."

Rick didn't care. He nagged Billy about watching Daphne ever since Billy and Daphne were doing it. It was a long time wish to see his sister naked. He had seen an occasional glimpse of her when she exited the bathroom, but this would be even better. Now Daphne wasn't the only family member who had a hard time concentrating during class because of what was to come.

Everything seemed to work out as planned. Daphne met Billy at the tree at four o'clock and together they went to Billy's house. After they had a drink in the kitchen, Billy led Daphne upstairs to his room. Billy sat down on the bed and Daphne went down on her knees in front of him. "Show me that nice cock of yours Billy," she said, with horniness shining in her eyes. Her underwear was already soaked by this time. She opened up Billy's trousers and pulled them down together with his shorts. His cock sprung up, pointing towards the ceiling. Billy started to moan as Daphne wrapped her small hand around his penis. Billy's fuck-stick wasn't as thick as her father's but certainly two inches taller. Daphne was oblivious to the two peering eyes that were her brother's, who indeed was looking through the wooden slats of the closet's door.

Rick pulled out his cock also and mimicked Daphne's movements. She started to stroke Billy's cock slowly. Her hand went up and down, up and down. Pre-cum was oozing from both cocks. "Ooh Daphne, Yes please suck my dick. Suck me!" Billy sighed. Daphne smiled at him. She loved having control over men by such simple means. Just hold their cock and they'll do anything. Except for her dad, he was the one who took, not to be taken. She kept stroking Billy's cock and after three minutes or so she brought her head closer to Billy's dick. Her tongue slipped over the young boy's cock and he shivered by her touch. Daphne swirled her tongue around the head, sometimes slipping the point of her tongue inside the little peehole. Billy felt his balls churn and panted: "Take off your shirt. I want to cum on your tits..."

Billy was very thoughtful towards his friend Rick as he knew Rick would like to see his sister's tits.

Daphne released Billy's cock and took off her shirt and bra. She decided to get totally naked and before Billy or Rick knew what was going on, all her clothes were lying on the floor. Daphne was star naked and Rick almost came when he saw her perfect little body for the first time. Billy followed Daphne's example and undressed in what seemed to be a second. Now they were both naked. Daphne sat on the bed and Billy stood in front of her. His cock pointing towards her petite breasts. Daphne wrapped her hand around his dick again and resumed stroking Billy. He was so exited about seeing Daphne naked and knowing that her brother was probably jerking off in the closet that it didn't take long for him to climax. "I am cumming!" he screamed. Thick jets of cum shot through the air, landing on Daphne's tits and belly. "Yeah, Billy, cum on me. Cum on my tits. Hmmm, that feels nice," she said.

Daphne rubbed in Billy's sperm. Her tits were shiny with cum. Rick panted and couldn't hold it anymore. He dumped his load in a handkerchief while he looked at his sister's coated tits. Billy looked at Daphne's little cunt and his dick got instantly hard again. "Daphne, I want to fuck you. I want to put my dick in you..." Billy had done his homework in the last couple of months and had screened a lot of websites on porn so he would be a better lover. Daphne loved the prospect but reminded herself that her pussy was fucked raw by her dad the other night. She wasn't sure if she could take another fucking. And since Billy just came, it would probably take a long time before he would shoot another load. In her horny state she decided to give it a try.

"Alright," she said, but I wanna ride you, so get your ass on the bed." Billy complied and lay down on his bed – his cock proudly standing up like a flag post. Daphne crawled onto his body, positioning her dripping pussy above his cock. She held his cock in her hand and guided the fuck monster into her tight slit. Slowly she let her self slip down onto his cock until Billy's whole fuck tool was in her nice little cunt.

Rick panted when he saw her starting to move up and down Billy's cock. He felt his own cock grow and it didn't take long before he was stroking his meat again. His sister slowly went up and down his friend's boner and he had a clear view of her tight pussy enveloping Billy's cock. Billy held on to her tights and enjoyed the fucking she gave him. Daphne was glad her cunt was wet, or else the fucking would have burned her inner walls, for her skin felt like sandpaper. She had to admit that she liked the pain it gave her and she especially enjoyed Billy's blissful look in his eyes. She loved turning guys on and she loved fucking. She turned up the pace and her titties bounced up and down. They were still shiny with Billy's cum. Rick wanted to suck her tits badly and while he thought about it, he wanted to fuck her cunt too. If only if he had the chance to do so he would die a happy man.

"Oooh Daphne, your cunt is so tight. I love what your doing to my cock. Oh, yeah, grind your body on me, babe... hmmmmmmmm!" Billy panted. He was having the time of his life and he totally forgot about Rick stroking in his closet. He couldn't care less, his cock was filling the hottest pussy in the world as far as he was concerned (and Daphne's dad would vouch for that). Billy didn't want this to and, but when Daphne started to stroke his balls too, he knew he wouldn't last long. Daphne sucked on her finger for a while. She still fucked Billy in a nice slow rhythm. She moved the finger down her back, down her ass, and slipped it under Billy's balls, right in his asshole. When her finger penetrated Billy's rectum, he felt his orgasm rip through his body. He shot a big load of cum straight into Daphne's cunt. She felt his hot seed reach her womb, sending shivers down her spine. When his sperm hit her cervix, Daphne came too. She screamed hard and because her body started shaking, she fell off Billy's cock, making him spurt his last drops into the air, landing on his pubic hair.

Daphne fell on the mattress beside Billy and needed a couple of minutes to recover. Cum was dripping from her lips. Billy rolled on his side and reached out for her. He held her for a while, a gesture Daphne really appreciated. It was a good move, because she decided that minute that she would fuck him some more in the near future. Maybe on the days that her dad wasn't doing her. Gosh, her dad, she thought. He was going to put his fat cock into her tight asshole that night. She hoped she still had enough energy to comply, because at the moment she felt exhausted. All of a sudden her pussy started to burn and she jumped up and ran towards the bathroom.

"What's up?" Billy asked.

"Nothin', just want to clean my cunny, silly," she said.

While he heard Daphne pee in the bathroom, Billy walked towards the closet to check with Rick. When he opened the door, he saw Rick sitting on the floor of his closet, his cock wrapped in some paper towels.

"Did you like the show?" Billy whispered.

"Man, that was fucking hot. Thank you for that," Rick said with a big smile on his face. Billy heard Daphne return and closed the closet door immediately. Daphne walked on and went to find her clothes. "I gotta go, my dad is expecting me home early today."

They said there goodbyes and Daphne biked home as soon as possible. While she was manoeuvring through traffic, she could feel some of Billy's cum drip from her pussy lips.

Meanwhile, Rick got out of the closet and while he started to get dressed, he decided that he definitely wanted to see his sister naked again. He wanted a piece of that pussy too. His mind was working overtime figuring out how he could manage that.

More to cum....?

*******

Hope you liked it so far. As always I am curious about what you think about the stories I write, so don't hesitate to let me know.

Greetings,

Amsterdick

12