Daddy, Don't Look! I'm Naked.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"I'll do the laundry if you stroke my cock."

"You mean, you'll do your own laundry if I give you a hand job," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, well, that's one way to put it," he said laughing, too.

I so wanted to give him a hand job. I really did. I so wanted to stroke his cock. I wanted to see him cum. I was so tempted to reach my hand out and satisfy both our lustful pleasures, but I controlled myself from doing so. Already standing on the line of what's appropriate behavior between a brother and sister, I was afraid to cross it. It's one thing thinking about having sex with my sibling, it's one thing flashing my sibling, but it's a whole new ballgame once touching and masturbating my brother.

I was so nervous and by this time, my hand was flat out and resting on his knee. In one quick tug, he pulled at my wrist and put my hand on his cock. Even though he surprised me by doing that, I didn't pull away nor resist his tug. I couldn't believe I didn't pull my hand away. Once I touched his prick again, once he put his cock in my hand, I couldn't pull my hand away. I wanted to touch and feel his big dick, as much as he wanted me to touch and feel his big dick, so I did.

What the Hell? He was right. It's just a hand job. A hand job really isn't sex. I did it. I had crossed the incestuous line. I was so horny and his prick felt so good to touch that I didn't care he was my brother and this forbidden behavior was so wrong.

Slowly at first, I toyed with his penis, moving my fingers across the softness of his cock, while staring at it, before grabbing it to feel the hardness of his prick. Then, I started gently and slowly stroking him, before stroking him faster. It had been a while, since I felt a cock in my hand and it felt so good to feel his. Maybe because he was my brother, but I felt more excited stroking his cock than I did stroking any cock I remember stroking in the past. I had run the gambit from sexy seductress to cock teaser. Now, relegated to playing the incestuous slut sister, he watched my fingers touching and toying with the tip of his cock and teasing him, while stroking him.

Then, I pulled my hand away. Suddenly, maybe because I was grossed out or more correctly, maybe because the feel of his cock in my hand felt too good and I was enjoying stroking him too much, yet, for whatever the reason, I felt uncomfortable. This just wasn't right. It was so wrong. Even though I was excited, even though I was horny, even though I still wanted to give him a hand job and watch him cum, I felt sick to my stomach touching his stiff prick. He pulled my hand harder and higher this time, forcing it back on his now erect prick.

We were in a tug of war and, by the deranged look on his face, he wasn't taking no for an answer. With the both of us looking down at his cock, I took his cock in my hand again and gently started stroking him again, this time a little bit faster. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself. At that point, I just didn't care. I figured I'd just get it over with. Besides, I couldn't stop stroking him. I couldn't take my eyes of his erection, while giving him a hand job. He made me so horny.

It was no big deal really. It was just a hand job. Yet, it felt so good to touch my brother's cock in that way and really wanted watch him cum. I was curious how he'd be and how he'd react getting a hand job from of all people, his sister. I wanted to watch him get so excited that he'd lose control and explode cum everywhere. It had been a long while, since I felt a gush of warm cum coat my hand and, at this point, I was horny enough that I wouldn't care if that cum was my brother's cum. It was just something that I wanted to experience.

Then, he did it. He did the one thing that I needed for me to continue to give my brother sex. He reached his hand over and cupped my breast through my nightgown. My first impulse was to recoil and slap his hand away, but his hand felt so good, too good, on my breast. It had been a while, since anyone felt my tits and with my breasts, especially my nipples, being so sensitive to the touch anyway, I didn't have the control to stop him.

It felt good for him to touch me like that and I stared down at his hand and made no attempt to stop him, while I continued giving my brother a hand job. The more he felt my tits, the faster I stroked his cock. He was making me so hot. I stared down at his cock, while occasionally looking up at his face and then over at my tits to watch his hand and fingers. I couldn't believe I was masturbating my brother, while he was feeling my tits. Then, he started fingering my nipples through my nightgown.

Oh, my God, it felt so good when he touched me like that and when he started fingering, squeezing, twisting, and pulling at my nipples. I couldn't believe he was touching me in that way. If only he knew how sensitive my nipples were. If only he knew I'd blow him, suck his cock, if he continued playing with my nipples. While still stroking him, now a little faster, I watched his fingers playing with my nipples and my nipples responding to his touch by popping out and growing as hard as his cock. I so wanted to watch him cum.

Then, I thought, maybe he knows how sensitive my nipples are. Maybe my Mom's nipples are just as sensitive as my nipples. Why not? Maybe he's played with Mom's nipples in the same way. Maybe he figures like mother like daughter. Maybe my Mom has given him a hand job and, maybe by playing with her nipples, is how she gave him a blowjob. Wow. Wouldn't that be something? Here I am with my brother's cock in my hand and his fingers on my nipples, while imagining my Mom having already given him a hand job and a blow job. Some wholesome family we are.

Nah, that's just so nasty. My Mom would never give her son a hand job and especially not a blowjob. How could she blow her own son? I'm so wicked to even think that. Yet, genetically the same, look at me, her daughter masturbating her brother. Suddenly, the thought that my Mom was doing my brother was feasible. By all of what she's already done with her neighbors' husbands, and in the way that she drinks and gets drunk, definitely, my Mom was slutty and horny enough to have sex with her son.

Still, the thought of Mommy crossing the incestuous line was so sickening exciting that I couldn't stop thinking that she had already masturbated her son, before sucking his cock. That's just so gross and so nasty of me to have those thoughts, yet I was having those thoughts, while stroking my brother's cock. How fucked up is this? Here I am, giving my brother a hand job, allowing him to play with my tits and finger my nipples, while thinking about sucking his cock and thinking about my Mom having already done the same.

"Jimmy, fuck," I said squirming, while rubbing my thighs together.

I was so hot. I was so horny. I couldn't wait to masturbate over the thought that I was stroking my brother's cock, while he was fondling my tits and fingering my nipples. Yet, enough was enough. This had gone too far. This needed to stop. I couldn't continue down this incestuous road because, once I gave Jimmy a hand job, he'd want a blowjob. No doubt, this brother and sister affair would escalate, until we made love and became lovers, and who knows, maybe even had a child together. This needed to stop now and only I had the control to stop it.

"What? What's wrong, Susan? Don't stop, Sue. Don't stop," he said putting his hand back on my hand for fear that I'd pull away and stop masturbating him. Only, losing all control, not paying attention to the argument that had just run through my mind, as to why I shouldn't continue this incestuous affair with my brother, I was doomed.

"If you continue doing that, touching my tits and my nipples like that and in that way, I'll suck your cock. I swear I will. I really will, Jimmy. I'll fucking blow you," I said licking my lips, while making eye contact with him, before staring down at his cock. I so wanted to take him in my mouth.

Instead of ending it, I instigated it. I don't know why I said that, but as soon as I did, I was sorry that I had. Maybe I said that because I wanted him to continue fingering my nipples. Maybe I said that because I didn't want him to suddenly stop touching me in such a sexual way. Actually, what I really wanted was for him to suck my nipples. I needed to feel my brother's warm mouth and wet tongue on my nipples, so that I'd blow him.

As soon as I said that I'd blow him, if he continued fingering my nipples, taking the not so subtle hint, he increased his sexual assault on my nipples. It had been a while, since I'd had a cock in my mouth and maybe I said what I said, that I'd blow him, because I really wanted to feel his big prick in my mouth and really wanted to suck his cock. I love giving blowjobs. It's something I'm really good at doing. Yet, whatever the reason, I couldn't believe I said it. It was then that I knew, I meant it. I really wanted to blow my brother. I was so aroused and so horny that I was dying to suck my brother's big cock.

"Blow me, Susan. Stick my cock in your mouth. Suck it, Sis, you know you want to suck it. Blow me. I want to feel your warm, wet mouth, your soft full lips, and your skilled tongue on my cock."

He surprised me with his description. Maybe because he was so excited, but that wasn't like him at all to be so descriptive about anything. There was a pause where I stopped stroking him and looked at him, before looking down to watch him play with my nipples. He was driving me crazy touching my nipples like that. He made me so excited. Then, when he pulled the top of my nightgown down and forward enough to expose most of my breasts and nipples, I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd blow him.

Oh, my God, I was so excited that I thought I'd explode. I looked at him staring at my exposed tits. I was so excited to show him my big boobs, while watching his fingers touch my nipples like that. His horny hands were all over my big tits. He was driving me crazy. I so wanted him to take my tits in his mouth and suck my nipples.

I wanted him to continue playing with my nipples because I could feel how wet I was getting. Already having crossed the line, gone way past the point of no return, I was so very aroused that I'd do anything at that point, even blow my brother. Who knows? Maybe in the way that I was so aroused, I'd even allow him to fuck me, so long as he wore a condom. I didn't want my brother making me pregnant, that's for sure. Then, when he resumed playing with my nipples was when I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I couldn't believe I was actually blowing my brother, but I was.

The things that I thought of, at the time that I thought of them, is beyond weird. It was then that I wondered if Marie Osmond sucked Donnie's cock or one of her other brother's dicks. I wondered if Janet Jackson sucked off Michael or one of her other brother's. I had crossed the forbidden line to incest and I didn't care. It felt too good to be so bad. I was sucking my brother's cock. I was blowing him. I was really blowing him.

He was so hard. He was so hot. He was so horny. I was so wet. I was so hot. I was so horny.

"Before I blow you," I said momentarily removing his cock from my mouth to speak, "I have a question to ask you."

"What? Anything," he said.

He was so excited that he was out of breath and his face was flushed. At that point, he would so excited that he'd answer any question that I had asked, just for me to finish blowing him.

"Did Mom ever touch you like this?"

I continued stroking his cock, while watching the reaction on his face. I had taken a few courses in psychology in college and I could easily discern if my brother wasn't being forthcoming and truthful. There was no way he could lie to me. Knowing my brother's body language well enough, I could always tell when he was lying.

"Mom? What do you mean?"

He was being evasive, stalling for time to think. Only, I already knew that she had touched him in a sexual way. He was so transparent. I could tell by the surprised look on his face.

"Did Mom ever touch your cock, feel your cock, stroke your cock, and give you a hand job?"

He looked at me without making eye contact and I knew the answer before he even said it.

"She told me not to tell and if I tell anyone. She said it was our little secret." He looked at me with pathetic eyes. "You can't let her know that you know, too."

Oh, my God, I couldn't believe my Mom was jerking off my little brother, her own son. She's such an incestuous slut. She's such a horny bitch. Then, I thought, looks who's calling the kettle black? Here I am masturbating my brother, like mother like daughter.

"Tell me. I won't say anything. I promise."

"Yeah, she's given me hand jobs before," he said looking away from my sisterly stare in a feeble attempt to hide his embarrassed guilt from me, no doubt.

"Hand jobs? She's given you more than one hand job? How many hand jobs has Mom given you, Jimmy?"

"Gees, I don't know, half a dozen, maybe, a dozen or more. I don't remember, Susan. I don't keep track of them."

"Really? Fuck you don't. It wouldn't surprise me if you wrote down the times and dates of every time she gave you a hand job," I said with a laugh. "All you guys are the same in the way you maintain your little black books, so much like a creepy, sexual journal."

I looked at him. I was in a bit of a daze with the thought that he was getting regular hand jobs from our mother. It was a weird feeling, but I was excited by the thoughts of my mother's hand firmly clasped around my brother's cock, while stroking him. The image of her hand slowly stroking him, before stroking him faster and faster, controlled my mind and was all that I could envision. I imagined my brother ejaculating warm cum all over my mother's hand. As much as I was disgusted by the thoughts of her giving her son a hand job, I was excited and impassioned by the thought of his warm cum coating her hand, while thinking that his cum would soon coat my hand, too.

"That's a good boy, Jimmy. Cum for Mommy." I could just hear her say that to him, coaxing him to cum, while she stroked him faster.

"Yeah," he said. "She comes upstairs when I'm drunk and getting ready for bed, after she's been drinking, too," he said looking ashamed but excited.

"So, tell me about the first time," I said curious how my Mom started down this incestuous path with her son, my brother.

"No, I'm embarrassed. I really don't want to talk about that stuff now, especially with you giving me a hand job."

"Yeah, well, if you want me to continue giving you a hand job, you'd better tell me," I said pulling my hand away from his cock.

"Okay, okay," he said. "I was drunk and she had come up to my room to lecture me about drinking. I remember stripping off my clothes in front of her. I didn't care. I was drunk. I just wanted to go to bed. Still, I remember being excited by exposing my cock to her, just as I remember being excited that she was staring at my cock," he said suddenly getting quiet and reaching for and putting my hand on his cock, again.

"Then, what happened?"

"I was so drunk that I went to bed naked, fell right on top of the covers, without even pulling a sheet over me. She was sitting on the edge of the bed talking to me and touching my chest, before moving her hand down to my stomach. Once she started touching my chest and my stomach, I got an erection. That was when she reached down and moved her hand in contact with my cock."

"How drunk was she?"

"She was drunk, but not falling down drunk. Definitely, she knew what she was doing."

"Then, what happened?"

"The feel of her hand against my erection made it pulsate. She got me so excited and I was so horny. I so wanted her to give me a hand job, but I remember feeling like such a pervert to even have that thought. How could I think that? How could I want that? She was my Mom," he said looking at Susan, as if he was about to cry.

"Don't feel bad, Jimmy. She wanted you, as much as you wanted her."

"Then, when she touched the tip of my cock with her fingers, before surrounding the head of my cock with her fingertips, while talking to me, I thought I was going to explode. I watched her toying with my stiff prick and then she took my cock in her hand and started fondling my dick, before stroking me. She told me that she could relax me and help me to sleep."

I played with his cock, slowly stroking it, and fingering the head of it, excited by his anticipated answer to my next question. Even though I had suspected my Mom had been giving Jimmy hand jobs, I still couldn't believe it. Nonetheless, the fact that my Mom was an incestuous slut with her son made me feel better about being an incestuous slut with my brother.

"What did you do for her?" Not answering my question, he looked at me, before looking away. Obviously, he was embarrassed that his mother gave him sex and that he was returning the favor, too. "Did you feel her tits? Did you play with her nipples in the way you are playing with mine? Did you fuck her?"

I figured if he responded affirmatively to these questions, then he'd respond affirmatively to the next question I was ready to ask him.

"God, yeah, I was all over Mom's big tits. I love her tits. She even let me suck them."

He looked at me with excitement, at first, before looking at me with embarrassment. He was reticent to continue, but I was curious to know more.

"Don't stop now. Tell me what happened next," I said enticing him and exciting him by stroking his cock faster.

"She'd come upstairs wearing her housecoat with nothing underneath and didn't stop me when I started unbuttoning her buttons. The more I played with her nipples, the faster she stroked my cock," he said making eye contact with me. "Like you, it excited her to have her nipples fingered and sucked. We never fucked, though. She was always afraid that you'd wake up and catch us."

"Did she ever blow you?"

He looked at me wide-eyed and he needn't respond. I knew she had.

"You can't tell Dad. He'd kill the both of us," he said looking away and looking down at my hand still grasping his stiff prick and playing with it with my fingers. "Besides, I think he knows already."

"Knows what already? What do you mean? He knows that Mom gave you hand jobs and that you played with Mom's tits? Does he know she blew you, too?"

"It's a pillow talking game they play. I think Mom tells him. They get off talking about it. I think it's something they are into, incest. Dad reads all those incest stories on Literotica. They both do."

"I knew Dad read incestuous stories, but I didn't know Mom was into incest, too. Eww. Gross. That's so nasty."

"How is it any different than what we are doing now?"

With the look he gave me, he made me feel dirty, but he was right. What difference was it, whether it was his sister giving him sex or his mother stroking his cock and giving him a hand job and a blowjob. It was still incest.

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe because you're my brother, I think it's more acceptable, expected even, that we have sex once, more than it is for a mother to have sex with her son numerous times."

"Incest is incest, Susan," he said giving me a smirk. "I feel just as excited getting a hand job from you, as I felt getting a hand job from Mom."

"I know," I said, "but I need to justify my giving my brother a hand job, especially after just having had your cock in my mouth." We both fell silent for a minute. "I didn't know they had pillow talk over Mom giving you sex. That's kind of sick."

Jimmy looked at me with a surprised look. He looked perplexed, his normal state, now that I think of it.

"How do you know they read incest stories on Literotica?"

"I knew Dad did. I didn't know Mom was into it, too. Dad doesn't erase his cookies and he's left his screen open several times to masturbate in the bathroom, when he didn't know I was home or came home unexpectedly. They are like two horny teenagers." I looked at my brother, as I stroked his cock a little faster. "So tell me. Did Mom really suck your cock or are you just making up all this shit, so that I won't feel bad giving you sex and about blowing you?"

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers
1...34567...9