Daddy Finally Does Step Daughter

Story Info
A True Story of Lust
1.2k words
3.96
236.9k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved in with my girlfriend a few years before, she had a 10 yr old daughter who I spent many hours with, in only a fatherly fashion, after a few years the girlfriend and me had split up and I was living alone in a small flat. My x stepdaughter used to visit quite regularly.

I had noticed her growing and she was becoming a beautiful young lady and at 18 she certainly had plenty of guys in tow and I had heard some rumours around the local pubs that she liked to put it about a bit. I also heard a rumour that she claimed that her own dad had raped her a few years earlier.

I was obviously quite stressed about this and decided that the next time she visited I would confront her with all the rumours going round.

This day finally came which found her sitting opposite me in my flat, I was nervous on how to approach her and started off with the talk of her putting it around a bit. I expected her to be shocked but she was quite blaze about it and said that she liked sex and that she had fucked quite a few guys and even that she watched porn every night and masturbated to it.

I had started getting quite turned on by her dirty talk and she must have noticed me shifting position to hide my growing erection, that's when she got her mobile phone put and said come and look at this. As I stood and walked across the room she was staring directly at the bulge in trousers. On the phone there was a video of one girl getting double ended by two guys, the girl looking very similar to my step daughter.

Is that you?

She said she wishes but that she knew the girl looked like her and often showed the video in the pub pretending it was her.

Your bad.

oh I'm worse than bad she replied.

We both laughed. That's when I came out with it.

I know what your dad did!

She went very quiet and for the first time seemed lost for words.

She went on to explain how her dad had got her drunk one evening and that she must have passed out and when she had woke up her panties were missing and she was very sore. When she had gone into the living room her dad was sitting there with her panties in his lap and was wanking furiously. Then she said that her dad had confessed to her that he had fucked her whilst she was out cold.

I was in shock from the story and told her that we had to tell her mom, she said no and that she was over it and also that it was her own fault that she had been teasing her dad for ages with little glimpses of her panties, or letting him see her in just her underwear - by accident - she then said that she had also done the same with me but I had never acted upon it.

I can remember times when I had inadvertently seen her panties and one time I walked into the bathroom and she was standing there naked. I immediately covered my eyes but she had made no attempt to cover herself.

She asked me why I had not noticed her and did I not like her, I explained that I had noticed but it would have been wrong due to her age and my relationship with her mother. And that if things had been different I probably would have just grabbed her. We both laughed and this was followed by an uncomfortable silence.

She then said so if I were to flash you now you would notice. Of course I would was my reply. She adjusted her self so her skirt rode a little higher

What are you doing sitting there, you should be sitting on your own chair now, she said.

I was a bit deflated thinking something was going to happen between us but stood and walked over to my chair. I sat back down and that's when I noticed I could see straight up her skirt, she moved her legs about giving me full view of her blue panties which had white spots on.

How are you feeling? she asked,

I couldn't think of a reply but said

Oh a little blue I seem to have spots in front of my eyes, maybe if I have a glass of water the spots will disappear.

I got up and walked into the kitchen my cock was throbbing I gave it a little squeeze. I returned to the lounge and sat back down, I looked over to her and straight away noticed she had removed her panties. I looked into her eyes and she just smiled at me she then lifted her hand up, she was holding the panties.

Looking for these?

She then opened her legs wide and put her feet up onto the chair her pussy was fully exposed, I could see her long lips and above no pubic hair just a smooth space ready for me to rest my nose.

Well what are you waiting for?

I stood up and walked over to her, I knelt before her and could smell her juices, I leant forward and licked her pussy lips, she was wet and moved her hands down and pulled her lips apart.

Put your fucking tongue inside me now, fucking do it.

I pushed my tongue inside her, tasting her honey like juices then I moved up and sucked on her clit,

Yes, Yes she cried I've wanted you to do this to me for so long.

I sucked on her clit and pushed two fingers into her dripping cunt. She started to cum; she pulled my head into her and was screaming my name. She was shaking all over her breaths coming quickly; I could feel the walls of her cunt squeezing my fingers. I carried on till she had finished.

When she had recovered she told me to stand up, my raging cock was level with her face she unzipped me and pulled my cock out she held it in her hands smiling she looked up.

And I've wanted to do this to you for so long.

She opened her mouth and gently started to suck on my cock bobbing her head back and forth, I knew I couldn't last long and told her to stop as I was going to cum, she speeded up sucking harder, that was enough I shot my cum into her mouth, I seemed to cum for ages and she swallowed every drop.

When we had both recovered she explained that she had something to do but that she would be back in a couple of hours and that I was to make sure I had plenty of lube.

She stood up and kissed me passionately on the lips. She placed her wet panties in my hand.

Have these while I'm gone, I want you to wrap then round your cock while I'm gone, I want to feel you're cum in them when I get back

With that she was gone, I awaited her return and when she came her panties were wet with my cum - but i'll tell you about that next time.