Daddy Gives Step Mom a Turn

Story Info
She helped him fuck their daughter, now it's her turn to cum.
1k words
4.07
170k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: everyone in this story is over 18.

*****

After the very strange morning my family had, I was sore and ready to go back to sleep. Unfortunately I was still in my father's bed watching my step mom lick his cock clean of cum. Cum that happened to be soaking into my pussy right now as I knelt with my ass in the air with strict orders not to move.

When his dick was clean, Daddy told my step mom to crawl over in front of me then got up and stood beside the bed so he could adjust our bodies how he wanted them. He put her right in front of me, knees bent and put her hands on them holding them open. I was left on my knees with my face inches away from her pussy. Daddy used his fingers to rub her a little, spreading her lips opens showing me how wet she was. The bare lips of her pussy and her upper thighs were glistening with the juices dripping out of her, so I knew that like me her reluctance didn't lessen her arousal.

As she started to moan and wiggle her hips against Daddy's hand, he pulled his hand away and pushed my face against her. "Your turn. Lick that pussy slut, make Mommy cum. See how wet you made her, riding Daddy's cock like a whore in front of her."

My mouth was too busy trying to lap at my step mom's hot pussy to remind him I hadn't been given a choice in the matter. It was my first taste of someone else's pussy and it was strange. Not bad really, but very different from the way it tasted when licking my own cum off someone's cock. Still, however it tasted I was doing my best to eat that pussy well. Remembering how good it had felt earlier, I sucked hard on her clit like she had mine making her moan loudly and start humping her hips against my face.

Daddy kept one hand in my hair, making sure I kept my face buried in his wife's cunt, the other hand started rubbing my ass, brushing against my pussy every so often. My pussy had been played with so much this morning it was almost painful feeling myself get a little turned on again. I couldn't help it though and as soon as he began feeling my pussy getting wet again Daddy stuck two fingers in me roughly. He kept them in my pussy spreading them wide and rubbing all around the inside of me rather than fucking them in and out of me.

I was starting to make small whimpering noises into my step mom's pussy and could feel an orgasm building in my own. It had me so distracted that I was a little surprised when she came. Her clit swelled in my mouth and I felt her pussy start spasming against my chin as she pressed her feet to the mattress and ground her hips against my face, Daddy keeping me still for her.

As she started to relax Daddy pulled my face up. It was covered in her cum and he wiped some off with his finger then stuck it in my mouth for me to clean. Then he told me to stick my tongue out as far as I could. When I had it pointing out, he lowered my head back to my step mom's pussy and said "Now stick it as far up that cunt as you can. Daddy's gonna use your tongue like a little dildo to fuck Mommy's pussy and make her cum again."

I buried my tongue as deep as I could, tasting so much pussy cream I thought I might choke, then Daddy used his hold on my hair to start sliding my tongue in and out, fucking her with my tongue using it just as if it really was just a toy to fuck his wife with. Another finger was added to my pussy and his thumb began stroking my clit in the same rhythm he was moving my head.

Finally I couldn't take anymore and began loudly moaning as my pussy clenched around Daddy's fingers. He pushed my tongue deep into my step mom's pussy holding it there, pulling his fingers out of my pussy then shoving them harshly back in finger fucking me, drawing out my orgasm.

The feel of my moans must have been too much, because my step mom was cumming again, squeezing my tongue tight and leaving a fresh coat of her cream on my face.

Daddy released me then, stepping back. "Sit up you two. Now that Daddy's satisfied for the morning, I need to explain the new rules. Since Beth has decided she wants to act like a little slut for everyone, and Tonya you've already been a slut for everyone for years, I've decided to make this house a cumslut only zone. From now on no clothes allowed for either of you when you're home. You take them off in the garage before you come inside and give them to me. I'll be taking the clothes from your dressers, you can ask from them to wear if you need to go out."

He walked to his own dresser pulling out clothes and dressing himself as he continued "No birth control either. Tonya can't have kids, so I guess that's not a problem for you, but Beth I'd imagine you're perfectly fertile. I'm sure we'll get you knocked up in no time. Any men that come into this house can use you if they want. I don't want to find out either of you has been rude to a guest, you hear me?"

He looked at both of us as he said that, making sure we understood he was serious.

"I think that's enough for one morning though, you two can learn the rest as we go. Tonya go on and start getting chores done. Beth you can go to your room and do as you'd like for a while, but the door stays open. Oh and if your brothers stop in do as they tell you."