Daddy Helps Daughter Jody Ch. 03

Story Info
The story from Jody's perspective.
2.4k words
4.4
206.6k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jody's story (suggestion to reader: re-read chapter one before you read this chapter).

I kept getting a dull ache in my lower tummy, I had been getting it on and off for several days now and I knew it wasn't period pains or constipation. It was probably nothing but I eventually told daddy, half expecting him to rush me off to the hospital, he did tend to get a bit stressed where my health and safety were concerned.

Daddy had been my only parent for most of my life, he had had occasional girlfriends but not for a while now. I think they resented how he always put me first. I couldn't have wished for a better upbringing if I'd had two parents, he was so kind and thoughtful, I always had the best and everybody loved him.

Anyway, at daddies prompting I phoned for an appointment and the following morning went to see the doctor. I didn't let daddy come with me, he was going to but as it was probably a 'woman's' problem of some kind I really didn't want to share it with him.

The doctor asked me about my periods, what colour and how hard my 'poo' was and all that stuff... after a while he asked me to remove my skirt and lay on his couch, it was so embarrassing having him pressing and prodding my lower abdomen. At one stage he actually hooked his thumbs under the waistband of my panties and pulled them down a bit so that he could put his cold stethoscope even lower. I was conscious of my neatly shaved 'mons pubis' being on show and I giggled a bit as the cold metal touched my skin; I bet my face was bright red too, I could feel the warm glow.

"Right, young Jody", he said as he gave my thigh a little squeeze, "get dressed now"; he smiled, sat at his desk and started to scribble a prescription.

"What is it doctor? What's wrong with me?" I asked.

"Oh nothing to worry about, you have a slight irregularity in your lower bowel, do you know what suppositories are?" he asked, continuing before I had a chance to reply, "I'm prescribing a course of seven suppositories, one to be inserted every morning for a week." He ripped the slip from his pad and handed it to me.

"I-Inserted doctor?" I asked innocently.

"In your bottom Jody, oh, sorry I should explain, they are like tablets but you need to insert them, one a day, into your bottom. Push it up as far as you can with your finger, then lay down for half an hour or so while it dissolves and does it's stuff, OK?", he smiled sympathetically at me. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror above his desk; I looked like a complete moron with my slack jaw and dumb expression.

"Oh, in my b-bottom, yes doctor." I walked to the door and let myself out without looking back. I picked up the 'tablets' from the pharmacy and walked towards home.

As I walked, I stretched my fingers out in front of me, studying my long glossy, painted fingernails. I was on a beauty therapy course with my best friend Julie and I was to be her fingernail model in the manicure exam next week. There was no way I could poke one of those up my bottom – no way! If I had a boyfriend I could maybe get him to do it... but he'd have to be a really good friend to put his finger in my bum!

I had only ever had two boyfriends and had never been naked with them. I enjoyed having my breasts stroked and did let Jason, my last boyfriend, put his hand up my t-shirt and stroke my bare breasts. I let him put his hand inside my panties sometimes; he was very gentle and would finger my pussy and caress my clitoris till I came. I loved it and when I had recovered I would put my hand down his trousers and rub his cock till he squirted his cum all over my hand. But I would never let it go any further, I guess that's why he finished with me in the end and went off with Lucy Daws – or 'Loose Drawers' as we called her.

I gathered my thought as I walked up the drive, I opened the front door and moved quietly to the stairs – hoping daddy wouldn't see me.

He was sitting at the kitchen table; I nodded to him as I continued walking towards the stairs...

"Baby," he called, "are you OK?"

I assured him I was, hesitated, then turned and sat opposite him at the kitchen table. I knew he would want to know all about my appointment. He asked to see the 'tablets' and I handed them to him. He joked, out of embarrassment I guess, about what they were...

I explained my problem and he was very understanding and supportive, as always, but obviously he couldn't help me, there was nothing he could...

...or could he, could I ask him to do it for me? Could I ask my daddy to poke his finger into my bottom, to push the 'tablet', 'supozitree', into my bum hole? It would solve my problem and I just knew he would do anything for his little girl – even this!

I looked up at him...

"Well. If someone did it for me..." he started prattling on about the doctor being busy and then, suddenly, he went all quiet and just looked at me. "W-Would you do it for me daddy?" I asked nervously. The silence was deafening, I had asked him too much! He would be disgusted at the thought! I should just smile and let him down easy, tell him it was OK, I would manage...

"But – umm – are you sure you would be OK with your daddy doing that?" he asked me.

Huh? He was asking me if I was OK with it, so I guess he was! Cool!

"Oh yes daddy, thank-you!" I grinned at him, I was so relieved, I told him that I needed one doing straight away, I'm not sure if that was true but I thought it would be good to get the first one done as soon as possible.

He seemed to be quite nervous about it, he was stuttering and 'umm-ing' and 'err-ing' but he told me to wait for him in my room, and that I should take my skirt off, just like at the doctors I thought.

I stripped off to my bra and panties and sat on the bed; waiting for him... it seemed like ages, I could hear him in the bathroom, washing his hands... I started to feel nervous, how was he going to do it? I guess my panties would need to come down enough for him to see my bum hole, gosh; this is so embarrassing... thank goodness it was my daddy doing it and not some stranger...

There was a light tapping on the door and I told him to come in. I was so nervous; I sat bolt upright with my hands resting on my thighs. I peered up at him waiting for him to tell me what to do. He told me to kneel on the bed with my head on my pillow, gosh; I guess that is the best way to get to somebody's bottom, but it's so embarrassing... I did as I was told, pressing my red face into my pillow. He slid his hand between my knees and pressed my legs apart – to make me steadier on the soft bed he told me - made sense.

"I'm – err – just going to pull your panties down a little, OK?" he was 'err-ing' again. I felt funny now, my daddy was going to pull my panties down over my bottom, he must have seen my bum lots of times before but not since I was a little girl.

"Yes daddy." I mumbled with my face firmly pressed into the pillow.

I swallowed hard as I felt his fingers slide under my waistband. He eased my panties down a little; I felt the cool air on my bum cheeks. He paused briefly then I felt my panties sliding down to the top of my thighs! Why was he doing that? My pussy tingled at the thought of my daddy seeing it, seeing far more than any boy had done. After a slight pause they were going further down, to my knees! I felt a slight chill on my pussy lips, they were so exposed and vulnerable now, they tingled a little in a nice sort of way. I could hear him fumbling with the blister pack – I closed my eyes tight and felt my whole body go tense.

"Have you got some lubric... err – cold cream baby?" he asked me.

"Yes daddy, in my bedside cabinet." I told him, I'm sure there was some in there... I don't know what he was doing but it just seemed to be taking so long.

"Is everything OK daddy?" I asked, hoping he could understand my mumbles from the pillow.

"Yes baby." He said in a kind, reassuring voice. There was another pause, what on earth was he doing? Then suddenly I felt a cold wet feeling on my bum hole. Gosh, it felt really nice, sort of tickly and quite sexy... sexy? How could I think like that? This was my daddy! I giggled with surprise and nervousness.

"Are you OK baby?" he asked me.

"Yes daddy," I replied, still suppressing a giggle and explaining that it was cold.

"Oh – err – sorry baby." He was 'err-ing' again.

I felt something big; it felt enormous, being pressed into my bum hole. His fingertip was pressing into my bottom, just a little. Ooh! Then I felt his finger pressing harder, he was wiggling his fingertip in my bottom, and then moving deeper. It hurt a little, my bum was gripping his finger tight, I didn't like it...

"Easy baby, try to relax your bottom muscles and just go loose..." he told me.

I realized I was really tense, like I was trying to force out a really difficult 'poo'. I forced myself to loosen up. My back passage got less tight and relaxed. Daddy's finger slid right in. Oh – my – god! It felt so – nice. I was shocked; I could feel his fingers resting on my pussy lips, oh that felt sooo nice. His finger moved out a little than back in – ohh yes – mmm – then slowly out again, right out.

"Is that it daddy?" I asked him nervously, sort of hoping it was all over. I had a crazy urge to reach back, between my legs, and finger myself.

"Not quite my love, I was just making sure you were – err – loose enough."

"Oh." I said; not sure if I was disappointed or pleased. Then I felt his finger slipping in again, this time I consciously allowed my sphincter to relax. He moved in so slowly, not wanting to hurt me I guess, until his fingers were resting on my pussy lips again. He seemed to be pressing them, Ooh it felt so nice, I remembered Jason's gentle fingering and wanted it to happen again... Mmm... Then his finger slid right out.

"Have you done it daddy?"

Yes baby, all done, well - nearly". I felt his hands on my knees; he pulled them back till I was laying flat on the bed. "You just need to stay like that for half an hour, keep your – umm – bottom cheeks tight so the suppository doesn't pop out.

Before I could say anything I felt my panties being pulled down my lower legs and off.

"So you can – umm – open your legs to – err – help you press your bottom cheeks together baby." He stuttered - I've never heard him so nervous

"Thanks daddy." My face free from the confines of the pillow I smiled at him.

"My pleasu... I mean – no problem baby." Did he nearly say it was his 'pleasure'? Gosh, did he actually enjoy doing it? Maybe it hadn't been such a big chore for him? Had he enjoyed touching my pussy and fingering my bottom? Of course! How could I have been so stupid? I felt a warm feeling all over. I looked back at him.

"See you in the morning daddy. I will be up about 8 o'clock ready for the next one – if that's OK?" I smiled, slightly enjoying the obvious nervous look on his face.

Gulp! "Ok baby, I'll see you then." He said as he left my room quickly, closing the door firmly behind him.

I reached both hands behind my back and unfastened my bra, slipping it off my shoulders and sliding it out from under me. I wanted to be naked with my feelings. I slid my right hand between my legs and pressed a finger into my moist pussy. I slid a second finger in and moaned contentedly to myself as my pent up feelings began to be released. I rubbed my clitoris between my two fingers while I rolled my nipples between the fingertips of my other hand.

"Ohhhhhh!" I moaned to myself as I became wetter and more sensitive. I was dutifully squeezing my bum cheeks together as I frantically finger fucked myself – it made the growing feelings so much more intense. I rolled onto my side as I jiggled my breasts, pulling at my nipples, slapping them underneath.

"Oh, Oh, ohhh" I groaned then "EEEEeeeeeee..." I let out a squeal as I came hard, harder than ever before, like a train, it was quite frightening how helpless I felt as my body shuddered and shook all over. My legs stiffened as my toes curled and my nipples tingled... I felt relieved as the feelings waned but as my fingers brushed over my super sensitive clitoris I felt more, even stronger waves of pleasure moving up my naked body. I bit hard on my pillow to muffle the squeals of ecstasy. I cried with pleasure then relaxed, drained of energy and sobbed gently. This was so confusing.

I went to sleep with a finger in my pussy and a smile on my face, thinking about the following morning and the next 'supozi-wotsit'– it couldn't' come soon enough...

To be continued...