Daddy is the Best Teacher

Story Info
Dad teaches his little girl about sex.
1.3k words
4.24
359.2k
54
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was lying on the bed when she walked into the room.

“Hi, daddy!” she said and sat at the foot of the bed.

“Hi, sweetheart, what can I do for you?”

“Well, you see… in school today we started sex ed and in the book there was this drawing of a man’s body and, well, I thought it looked silly and Casie said that’s not the way it really looked and I just wanted to ask you if you could show me what a man’s body looks like.”

“I hope you’re kidding,” he said.

“No, daddy! I just want to see for real. Just take off your shirt, please daddy!”

He sat up on the bed and put his hand on her leg. She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

“Please, daddy?”

He took a deep breath and then lifted off his shirt. She looked at his chest, then put her hand on it.

“Wow, daddy. You seem strong. Do all guys have this much hair on their chest?”

“No, sweetie. Every guy is different.”

“Is that true about everything?”

“What do you mean, sweetie?”

“Well, the book said a boy’s penis gets hard and mostly they are about five inches long. Casie said that’s kind of small. So I just wondered… what yours is like.”

“Sweetie, you don’t expect me…”

“P-please daddy? You said you’d help me. I want to see how it works. It sounded weird when the teacher tried to explain it. I won’t tell anyone.”

He took another deep breath. She was looking at him again with her innocent, puppy dog eyes.

“Ok, sweetie. Go shut the door.”

She jumped off the bed and skipped over to close the door. When she turned around, her father was standing naked by the bed. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth hung open. “Daddy! It’s so big! The pictures in the book suck!”

She walked toward him slowly, never taking her eyes off his penis. She sat on the edge of the bed again, mouth still hanging open.

“It’s big when it isn’t hard, daddy! I can’t imagine it when it is hard!”

“Well, you’re going to have to imagine. I think you’ve seen enough.”

“Casie said this would make a boy’s penis hard,” she said as she reached out and touched it.

“Yes, sweetie, that is one way to do it. But remember who I am.”

“Oh, I know, daddy. Hey… I feel it getting harder,” she said with a giggle. Casie also said she did this once too. And she licked her father’s penis.

“Sweetheart!” her father yelled and moved back.

“Look, daddy! It’s hard now!” she said very excitedly.

Before he could say anything, she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head and stroked the shaft.

“That’s how Casie told me she does it.”

She stared at his hard penis again, eyes wide with amazement.

“I can’t believe a boy puts his in a girl’s vagina! I bet that feels good!”

“It does, sweetie. But the lesson is over now, ok?”

“Wait, daddy! There’s something else,” she said, her cheeks flushed.

“What is it, dear?”

“Well,” she said shyly, “maybe it’s easier to do this.”

She unzipped her jeans and slid out of them.

“I’m wet down here daddy. And my teacher said that means I want a boy to put his penis in me. And it feels really good, too daddy.”

“I’ve taught you enough, sweetie. I think it’s time for you to go to bed.”

“I think I have to see if I paid attention. It’s time for my exam.” She knelt down and took her father’s cock into her mouth. She took in as much as she could in her young mouth, using her hand on the rest of his dick.

“Am I doing good, daddy?”

“Yes, sweetie, but…”

Her mouth went back onto his cock. She slid along his shaft effortlessly. She was getting wetter by the second. She looked up at him and lifted off her shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra.

“My nipples are hard, daddy. Feel them,” she said and grabbed her father’s hand, placing it on her breast. She signed as her father’s hand touched her breast.

“Do boys lick girls down there, daddy?”

“Yes, darling.”

“Show me, daddy! Please!”

At this point, he figured it wasn’t going to hurt anything, so he lifted her onto the bed and peeled her panties off of her. Her pussy was indeed wet and in looked very tight. He leaned in slowly and licked her gently. He body shuddered. He began to slowly lick up and down her pussy.

“Oh, daddy! It’s so awesome!” she cheered, squeezing her breasts.

He continued licking her, moving up and down and flicking his tongue over her. Her moans got faster and louder.

“Daddy… put it in me,” she said between moans.

“Sweetheart, I really think it’s time you went to bed.”

His hard cock looked so amazing to her. It looked so strong. She lay down on the bed, spreading her legs. She smiled coyly at him and rubbed his balls with her foot.

“I want you in me, daddy! Please!” she begged and continued rubbing his balls with her foot.

He knew she wasn’t going to give up. So he leaned over her and kissed her softly on the mouth, his hard cock brushing against her tight, wet pussy.

“Do it, daddy!”

He kissed her again and pushed the head of his cock against her tight pussy. She grabbed handfuls of bed sheet and took a deep breath. She felt the tip of his cock enter her tight pussy.

“Oh my god,” she whispered.

He eased his cock into her very tight pussy. Her moans increased as each inch of his cock moved inside of her. She knew it would hurt a little, which it did, but before long, she was enjoying it a lot.

“This is so awesome, daddy. I love having you in me.”

His cock was sliding in and out of her with more ease. He picked up some speed. His breathing got heavier.

“Put it all in me, daddy!”

Before he could respond, she grabbed his ass and pushed him into her.

“Ohmygod!” she screamed.

All it took was a couple more thrusts of his cock and she was over the edge. Her nails dug into his ass.

“Oooooooooooh!”

He continued sliding in and out of her, her body rocking the entire time.

“I wish you could cum in me, daddy. I want to know how it feels.”

“We’ll save that for another lesson, sweetie,” he said, breathing very heavy now.

“Well, what are you going to do, daddy? Casie said she swallowed a boy’s cum once. Can I do that daddy?”

“If you’re sure that’s what you want.”

“I’m sure, daddy.”

He slid out of her and pulled her up. Her pussy was throbbing but it felt so good to her. She hoped her daddy would put it in her again sometime.

She couldn’t resist his hard cock. She started sucking on the head. She tasted her cum on his cock. It was so wonderful to her. She rubbed his balls as she sucked on his hard, wet cock.

“Are you ready, honey?”

She nodded and smiled at him.

“Hold still and open wide.”

She opened her mouth wide for him, awaiting his cum. She watched as he stroked his big dick. She felt as if she was about to have another orgasm just from the anticipation. When she felt the first surge of cum hit her tongue, her entire body flushed. She closed her eyes and felt stream after stream hit her tongue and cheeks. When his dick stopped erupting, she swallowed the load her father shot into her mouth.

“Mmmmm, that was good, daddy!”

He kissed her on the forehead. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight.

“I love you, daddy! Thanks for teaching me so good!”

She slid off the bed and gathered her clothes. She turned to look at him again, his cock returning to its limp state. He smiled and patted her on the butt.

“Can you help me study again tomorrow, daddy?” she asked happily.

“I’m always able to help you, sweetheart.”

She smiled and pranced out of the room.